Site Notices
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 6/16/2024 6:01:33 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

@Wineraner

You were correct in I used to live by Ellington Field in Clearlake (Home of NASA) for a several years.

Relocated back to Central Texas (Round Rock) 3 years ago to be closer in taking care of my aged Mother & also to be closer to my children too. I'm not getting any Younger nor are they.

Our community literally borders the park & I walk those hike & bike trails every morning (except when traveling on business).

Old Settlers Park has always been a extremely safe park for everyone - no thuggery tolerated there.

The idiots who greenlighted that Juneteenth event were absolutely pants on head retarded - the outcome was way too easy to predict with ultimately tragic results.

We have seen the same thing happen again and again in Austin (think of the 6th Street shootings) when "Two groups of young Men" decide to whip out guns and open up in public ultimately killing or maiming innocent bystanders.

Bigger_Hammer
View Quote

It does appear that the majority in your poll got the correct answers.
Link Posted: 6/16/2024 6:21:03 PM EDT
[#2]
I've take $500. on dis re specked
Link Posted: 6/16/2024 6:25:49 PM EDT
[#3]
Mostly music and food and drink mostly!
Link Posted: 6/16/2024 7:34:40 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

The first reply to that tweet:

ETA: how the hell did I miss that this was already posted.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Well, now Trump can get blamed for this as well.

The first reply to that tweet:

ETA: how the hell did I miss that this was already posted.

The replies are pretty good, it’s amazing how many minds Trump is living in rent free.
Link Posted: 6/16/2024 7:37:02 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Update from Round Rock Police Department

Round Rock police are investigating a shooting incident Saturday night that left two people dead and multiple others injured during a Juneteenth celebration at 1371 Harrell Parkway, within Old Settlers Park in Round Rock.

At about 10:50 p.m., the shooting began during an altercation between two groups at the event, Round Rock Police Chief Allen Banks said. Two people died as a result of the incident, and multiple injured bystanders were transported to area hospitals, Chief Banks said during a news briefing early Sunday morning.

The victims were not part of the altercation, Chief Banks said. Additional information about the victims is not yet available

No Suspects have been arrested & authorities are requesting the assistance of the community to identify those involved.

There are times I really hate being "right" when "I have a really bad feeling about this*.

Really sucks that certain "groups" just can't "get along" & end up as usual killing & injuring innocent bystanders.

Bigger_Hammer
View Quote

We need to get used to it unfortunately thanks to the liberal hate that I think is only going to escalate as we get closer to the election.
Link Posted: 6/17/2024 12:06:28 AM EDT
[#6]
Round Rock Police still have no arrests and only the weakest description one suspect as "a black male 18-20 wearing a hoodie".

Bigger_Hammer
Link Posted: 6/17/2024 2:21:20 AM EDT
[#7]
My local lib city held a very nice juneteenth block party with no problems because

#1 held in the day time
#2 massive police detail

setup nicely so no group thuggery loitering
Link Posted: 6/17/2024 5:39:59 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Round Rock Police still have no arrests and only the weakest description one suspect as "a black male 18-20 wearing a hoodie".
View Quote

Suspect is hatless. Repeat, hatless!
Link Posted: 6/17/2024 5:52:41 AM EDT
[#9]
Lead rain prediction at 100%
Link Posted: 6/17/2024 5:56:51 AM EDT
[#10]
100% chance of steel/lead rain.
Link Posted: 6/17/2024 6:52:56 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Hey, at least they started he is black.
Link Posted: 6/17/2024 7:11:51 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Look on the bright side.  You're on a the other side of a large body of water.   Slim chance of anyone swimming over your way.
View Quote

I see what you did there. You are a bad person and should feel bad.
Link Posted: 6/20/2024 10:46:28 AM EDT
[#13]
RRPD is having a press conference at 10:30CST

I hope they caught the shit bag.
Link Posted: 6/20/2024 11:38:29 AM EDT
[#14]
17yo Ricky Thompson arrested, was the one in white hoodie.

Other arrests expected.
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Top Top