BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 14
Link Posted: 6/14/2024 1:40:23 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I'm sorry it went over your head, continue on with your normal daily routine and we will go on without you.

Literally?  It's LITERALLY disconnected from reality?  Wow.  OK.

There are no alternatives that are 'worse for me', just people who can't comprehend the most basic comments and feel the need to post snark without a real purpose other than to seem edgy and in lockstep with the GD bandwagon.

It's ok.  I expect it.  Go on with your day as if all is well.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's one thing to think your post was simply being snarky and cute, but you really think you had a logical point you were making?  

I'm sorry it went over your head, continue on with your normal daily routine and we will go on without you.

Quoted:

Literally the entire thing is disconnected from reality.

I hope it’s from drunkenness because the alternatives are much worse for you.

Literally?  It's LITERALLY disconnected from reality?  Wow.  OK.

There are no alternatives that are 'worse for me', just people who can't comprehend the most basic comments and feel the need to post snark without a real purpose other than to seem edgy and in lockstep with the GD bandwagon.

It's ok.  I expect it.  Go on with your day as if all is well.

Just as a reminder, you posted "Oh man, don't let the Slava Ukraini types see this, you'll be on their shit-list.  Don't you know Ukraine can take on the world alone and win?" and feel that you are in a position to say someone else feels "the need to post snark without a real purpose other than to seem edgy".

Curious.
Link Posted: 6/14/2024 1:40:48 PM EDT
[#2]
LOL.  Putin is willing to negotiate if they give him everything he wants before they begin.

Fuck you, Vlad.
Link Posted: 6/14/2024 1:41:07 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I don't think this is the first time he's mentioned that. Said the same thing during the Tucker interview.
View Quote

It's not new.  It's been their position since not long after the beginning of the not-war.
Link Posted: 6/14/2024 1:41:33 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

If it wasn’t for the rest of the world helping Ukraine, they would’ve lost.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
daily reminder that this retard thought he was going to walk into kyiv

If it wasn’t for the rest of the world helping Ukraine, they would’ve lost.

wow man i had no idea

stevie wonder saw western intervention - russia's intel couldn't figure that out though
Link Posted: 6/14/2024 1:41:56 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

No great loss here - click

View All Quotes
Quoted:

No great loss here - click

I’ll miss you
Link Posted: 6/14/2024 1:42:02 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Red Sea?
View Quote
Derp, Black Sea.
Link Posted: 6/14/2024 1:43:04 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
It is an old communist ploy to take a breather, rearm, and regroup.
View Quote

Yep

Maskirovska
Link Posted: 6/14/2024 1:43:26 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
So will the Biden administration and zelensky try to shoot that down so they can continue their grift?
View Quote

You can bank on it!
Link Posted: 6/14/2024 1:43:32 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
So will the Biden administration and zelensky try to shoot that down so they can continue their grift?
View Quote

that NWO ain't gonna order itself.
Link Posted: 6/14/2024 1:43:50 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Just as a reminder, you posted "Oh man, don't let the Slava Ukraini types see this, you'll be on their shit-list.  Don't you know Ukraine can take on the world alone and win?" and feel that you are in a position to say someone else feels "the need to post snark without a real purpose other than to seem edgy".

Curious.
View Quote

I'm sorry you're a Slava Ukraini type who took that post as an insult to your world view and your leader Zelensky.  I truly am.  
Best of luck, I'm sure they'll win any day now.
Link Posted: 6/14/2024 1:44:10 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
LOL.  Putin is willing to negotiate if they give him everything he wants before they begin.

Fuck you, Vlad.
View Quote

I mean, the way I look at it now that's the way it needs to be.

Fuck with him!

Link Posted: 6/14/2024 1:44:48 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

But why would they?  They seem to have the resources to continue pushing further. The Ukes are barely holding on. Some times you have to swallow your pride. If they care about saving lives they would enter these talks. But they aren't, it's about money. The gravy train ends of fighting ends.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Putin puffers are quick. Fuck all that bull shit. Russia can pull back to pre 2014 boarders then get on their soap box about peace.

But why would they?  They seem to have the resources to continue pushing further. The Ukes are barely holding on. Some times you have to swallow your pride. If they care about saving lives they would enter these talks. But they aren't, it's about money. The gravy train ends of fighting ends.

Would you so high on compromise and “swallowing your pride” if your own country was invaded? If so that says a lot about you
Link Posted: 6/14/2024 1:45:36 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Pre 2014 borders and restitution for reclaiming cropland and towns destroyed. This and this only!!
View Quote

Link Posted: 6/14/2024 1:46:33 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

I'm sorry you're a Slava Ukraini type who took that post as an insult to your world view and your leader Zelensky.  I truly am.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Curious.

It wasn’t an insult, it was just pants on head and wrong. Years into the war and you can’t figure out that the “Slava Ukraini types” want to further arm Ukraine because we are all aware that without help they are fucking toast.
Link Posted: 6/14/2024 1:47:24 PM EDT
[#15]
[Deleted]
Link Posted: 6/14/2024 1:47:28 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Curious.

I took that post as an insult to rational discourse.
Link Posted: 6/14/2024 1:47:30 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Things that aren't true are often hard to believe. American conservatives put America first.
Not Ukraine OR Russia.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Hard to believe that so many American supposed-conservatives would be such cucks for Russia.

Things that aren't true are often hard to believe. American conservatives put America first.
Not Ukraine OR Russia.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 6/14/2024 1:49:20 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Pre 2014 borders and restitution for reclaiming cropland and towns destroyed. This and this only!!

Restitution does seem like a bit of an ask and if it were forced (assuming Ukraine gets into a position to force it which is rather unlikely) we be as good for long term stability as the Treaty of Versailles was.
Link Posted: 6/14/2024 1:49:23 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View Quote

Nah, you just have a personal beef with me since you didn't comment on the post that I quoted.  At least be honest about this.

It's ok, I'm not popular here for various reasons, I understand that.  You can at least be intellectually honest as well.

Link Posted: 6/14/2024 1:49:54 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 6/14/2024 1:50:32 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
View Quote

Would you be so quick to give up a major portion of America if it was occupied by China and let them keep it ?

Pretend it isn't just the west coast OR/WA/CA, as I might consider that a favor.

I can see why a ceasefire is tempting but giving a major section of your country isn't much of a deal. Escipially when Russia's word is worthless and they'll probably regroup and come back for more later.
Link Posted: 6/14/2024 1:52:10 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
View Quote

Lol.

“Give us all the areas we haven’t captured then say you won’t join NATO”

Nice try stooge.
Link Posted: 6/14/2024 1:53:10 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Would you be so quick to give up a major portion of America if it was occupied by China and let them keep it ?

Pretend it isn't just the west coast OR/WA/CA, as I might consider that a favor.

I can see why a ceasefire is tempting but giving a major section of your country isn't much of a deal. Escipially when Russia's word is worthless and they'll probably regroup and come back for more later.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

They will subvert until next time they can come in without firing a shot.

Sound familiar?

Do the Russians keep RPGs and Aks in there homes?
Link Posted: 6/14/2024 1:53:42 PM EDT
[#24]
Pretty much what he’s wanted from the start.
Link Posted: 6/14/2024 1:54:29 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
I mean is it wrong to say this may be in Ukraine's best interests?  They aren't winning...
View Quote

Russia has advanced 5 miles from their border in this latest “winning offensive” that GD has been touting.

172 years and they capture Kyiv.

Many of the cities they are wanting Russia has never controlled and won’t.

You got to be a pure dumbfuck (look this thread over) to think this is a serious offer.

Fortunately for Putin/China/Iran/Norks GD has plenty of REAL pure dumbfucks that aren’t shills.
Link Posted: 6/14/2024 1:55:35 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Nah, you just have a personal beef with me since you didn't comment on the post that I quoted.  At least be honest about this.

It's ok, I'm not popular here for various reasons, I understand that.  You can at least be intellectually honest as well.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Aren't you very proud of yourself.  I just really hopped in this thread and yours was the first, and definatley one of the most noteworthy, bits of drek that I saw so I hit the quote button.
Link Posted: 6/14/2024 1:56:59 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Aren't you very proud of yourself.  I just really hopped in this thread and yours was the first, and definatley one of the most noteworthy, bits of drek that I saw so I hit the quote button.
View Quote

Sure, sure it was.  I believe that, too.  Not.  I love how fast you slammed that keyboard to respond, you should go back and fix your speed misspellings.

Link Posted: 6/14/2024 1:57:08 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Interesting that Putin would want to throw in the towel.

Just goes to show that Russia isn't doing very well.
View Quote

Remember. Those football field-a-month “advances” have GDs panties wet about their success…..as they lose 20-30 armored vehicles and 1,000 men a day.

RUSSIA IS WINING! PUTIN CAN KEEP THIS UP FOREVER!
Link Posted: 6/14/2024 1:57:46 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
So we would rather not have peace?
View Quote

“If you’d just let me rape your wife I won’t shoot you. Why would you resort to violence when i’ve offered a peaceful resolution? You’re ignorant and don’t want peace.”
Link Posted: 6/14/2024 1:59:14 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

[Deleted]. Fuck all that bull shit. Russia can pull back to pre 2014 boarders then get on their soap box about peace.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

[Deleted]. Fuck all that bull shit. Russia can pull back to pre 2014 boarders then get on their soap box about peace.

Ukraine can take it back if they want, or are able. Just like the Indians can try to reclaim the land we conquered. That’s how war works.

Ukraine is a failed state, and is being absorbed by Russia.

You don’t have to like it, you just have to accept it. -Randy “Macho Man” Savage

Link Posted: 6/14/2024 2:01:43 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Ukraine can take it back if they want, or are able. Just like the Indians can try to reclaim the land we conquered. That’s how war works.

You don’t have to like it, you just have to accept it. -Randy “Macho Man” Savage

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

hahhahahahahahhahahahahah!!!!!!!

The failed state is being conquered by the state that shut down its entire nations banks for a day earlier in the week.

ahhahhahhahahahhahahahah!!!!!!!!

“Russia Stronk!”
Link Posted: 6/14/2024 2:03:12 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Remember. Those football field-a-month “advances” have GDs pa ties wet about their success…..as they lose 20-30 armored vehicles and 1,000 men a day.

RUSSIA IS WINING!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Interesting that Putin would want to throw in the towel.

Just goes to show that Russia isn't doing very well.

Remember. Those football field-a-month “advances” have GDs pa ties wet about their success…..as they lose 20-30 armored vehicles and 1,000 men a day.

RUSSIA IS WINING!

I mean... Yes. They are winning.

But not the way they envisioned it.

Barring Putin getting Mussolini'd, Ukraine winning probably looks like a Korean style DMZ near the current lines - with Western backing. Taking back Crimea would frankly be astounding.
Link Posted: 6/14/2024 2:04:48 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

The failed state is being conquered by the state that shut down its entire nations banks for a day earlier in the week.

“Russia Stronk!”
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

“Russia Stronk!”

Russia is a paper tiger when it comes to peer to peer conflict. Extremely weak. Taking their cousins trailer park? They doin it.
Link Posted: 6/14/2024 2:06:31 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

That's how wars work.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
To paraphrase: give me what I want and I'll end this war right now.

That's how wars work.

That's what I thought ,  f all that to the last Ukrainian.
This one's different.
Link Posted: 6/14/2024 2:09:14 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Russia is a paper tiger when it comes to peer to peer conflict. Extremely weak. Taking their cousins trailer park? They doin it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

“Russia Stronk!”

Maybe 2+ years ago if they planned it right.

They aren’t doing anything now….even with no more US help the best they will have is a stalemate.

GD likes to repeat gains of yards at a time as “successful Russian offensives” ignoring the fact that Russia is almost out of many armored vehicles and getting blasted daily to (what they refuse to believe) is a 10-1 kill rate.

If Russia keeps up this “winning” then Ukraine will end up taking the land that Russia simply can’t hold in years to come. Most people here with strong “Fuck them both” comments refuse to follow what’s going on.
Link Posted: 6/14/2024 2:10:15 PM EDT
[#36]
An invading power has captured all of New England, all of Florida, and the coastal areas of Louisiana, Alabama, Mississippi, Virginia, Georgia and South Carolina.

They promise to NEGOTIATE for "peace" (no guarantee of actual peace) if we first retreat and surrender to them all of the rest of TX, LA, VA, GA, AL, MS, and SC, and promise not to fight anymore or make any alliances.

That's the equivalent situation of Ukraine and "deal" being offered by Fuck Putin.

It's nothing but grandstanding by Putin for his Simps in the West. Or an opportunity for Ukraine to suicide.
Link Posted: 6/14/2024 2:10:19 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
View Quote

The converse is much more death and the odds are that they will lose it anyway.  Eastern Ukraine is a sunk cost.
Link Posted: 6/14/2024 2:10:33 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

This one's different.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's how wars work.

This one's different.

They can never be defeated if they never give up.
Link Posted: 6/14/2024 2:10:57 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Most people here with strong “Fuck them both” comments refuse to follow what’s going on.
View Quote

Well, enlighten us then.
Link Posted: 6/14/2024 2:11:25 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

They aren’t doing anything now….even with no more US help the best they will have is a stalemate.

GD likes to repeat gains of yards at a time as “successful Russian offensives” ignoring the fact that Russia is almost out of many armored vehicles and getting blasted daily to (what they refuse to believe) is a 10-1 kill rate.

If Russia keeps up this “winning” then Ukraine will end up taking the land that Russia simply can’t hold in years to come. Most people here with strong “Fuck them both” comments refuse to follow what’s going on.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

“Russia Stronk!”

We shall see who wins. Personally, I like watching the two most corrupt countries in Europe kill off all their breeding stock. The funding must continue.
Link Posted: 6/14/2024 2:13:47 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
An invading power has captured all of New England, all of Florida, and the coastal areas of Louisiana, Alabama, Mississippi, Virginia, Georgia and South Carolina.

They promise to NEGOTIATE for "peace" if we retreat and surrender to them all of the rest of TX, LA, VA, GA, AL, MS, and SC, and promise not to fight anymore or make any alliances.

That's the equivalent situation of Ukraine and "deal" being offered by Fuck Putin.

It's nothing but grandstanding by Putin for his Simps in the West. Or an opportunity for Ukraine to suicide.
View Quote

You pretty much described a similar scenario that ended in a surrender at Appomattox.
Link Posted: 6/14/2024 2:17:18 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

You pretty much described a similar scenario that ended in a surrender at Appomattox.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

They promise to NEGOTIATE for "peace" if we retreat and surrender to them all of the rest of TX, LA, VA, GA, AL, MS, and SC, and promise not to fight anymore or make any alliances.

NOT AT ALL SIMILAR

It's not 1864 in my example. The US doesn't largely end at the Mississippi.

Unlike the Confederacy, Ukraine has allies and is not fully surrounded/blockaded and cut in half.

Yellow is Remaining CSA in Jan 1864 (not pictured: complete blockade of CSA)

Ukraine situation today
Link Posted: 6/14/2024 2:25:07 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
He's either lying or maybe the Big Bad Russia really is a Paper Tiger and getting more than they bargained for from the Ukes... sumfin smells fishy.....

Russians don't take a dump without a plan son....
View Quote

LOL. The whole country is a dump.  

People are great but it sucks to be there.  

On the flight home everyone on the flight cheered when we landed.  Fuck Russia.  

Link Posted: 6/14/2024 2:27:39 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

One can simultaneously dislike Russia's land grab and acknowledge the rampant corruption.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 6/14/2024 2:28:13 PM EDT
[#45]
Got to love the Russian mindset:  Give us everything we want or we will nuke the west.  

Link Posted: 6/14/2024 2:32:45 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

And because those are stupid conditions to accept.  It's essentially the same offer that the Russians had two years ago.  They would stop attacking and consolidate their gains in exchange for once again promising not to invade while Ukraine would be prohibited from getting strong enough to defend themselves.

Only a fool would accept that.
View Quote
This

Putin will just attack again and again.

Link Posted: 6/14/2024 2:34:05 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Zelensky should have sat down and held talks the last time this offer was made. Instead Uniparty Boris Johnson stuck his nose into it and screwed it all up. How many thousands on each side have died since then?
View Quote

Unless Russia retreated back home, and Putin surrendered for war crimes there i nothing to negotiate. Keep killing Orcs until they give up every square inch of Ukrainian land. You can't negotiate with a mass murderer who never keeps a treaty he signs.
Link Posted: 6/14/2024 2:35:21 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

It's not 1864 in my example. The US doesn't largely end at the Mississippi.

Unlike the Confederacy, Ukraine has allies and is not fully surrounded/blockaded and cut in half.
View Quote

Maybe France in 1940 then?

Plenty of nations have surrendered to a foreign invader without even considering fighting to the last man for a variety of reasons. If a political shift in Europe and the US cuts off foreign aid Ukraine may find itself in the position of a negotiated cease fire being the best option.
Link Posted: 6/14/2024 2:39:21 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
View Quote

You can bank on it.
Link Posted: 6/14/2024 2:40:38 PM EDT
[#50]
But how will we fund our military industrial complex if we no longer need to funnel munitions to Ukraine?
Page / 14
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top