Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/21/2020 5:53:39 PM EDT
I'm just gonna leave this right here and challenge everyone else to come up with verifiable redneck engineering feats that are simply genius.  There are many pictures that you can find on the internet, but what really counts is when you see something yourself or someone you know sends you a picture that just blows your mind.

This photo was taken by a realtor friend of mine in a house that she was showing in Denver.  I have known her since we were "goin' out" for about 2 weeks when I was in 9th grade and she was in 8th, and we are now in our mid-50s.  I claim pubescent immunity from the girlfriend picture rule.  I have no reason to doubt that this is a genuine photograph and not something that was staged for laughs.  Facebook is a wonderful thing.

And the dude who figured out that a blender with a broken handle could be turned into a InSinkErator garbage disposal is an engineering genius.

Link Posted: 8/21/2020 5:57:57 PM EDT
[#1]
What I really want to know is if there was a toilet seat mounted to the sink.

Color me less than impressed if no toilet seat.
Link Posted: 8/21/2020 6:07:52 PM EDT
[#2]
Anti-pervert hairy stockings

Link Posted: 8/21/2020 6:09:24 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 8/21/2020 7:34:26 PM EDT
[#4]
OST on a potentially humorous thread.
Link Posted: 8/21/2020 7:42:22 PM EDT
[#5]
Fixed a staircase recently that had a kitchen knife stuffed in a crack for a shim.  It was a nice made in USA knife, lady said I could have it.
Link Posted: 8/22/2020 7:09:48 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 8/22/2020 7:26:54 PM EDT
[#7]
I dug a ditch for a 4"pvc gutter pipe with a sawzall and an 18" blade.  Worked pretty well.
Link Posted: 8/23/2020 2:21:01 AM EDT
[#8]
I need to get a pic for proof, but I know a young man who turned a garbage disposer, a trash can and some pvc fittings into a redneck margarita machine.
Link Posted: 8/23/2020 6:17:52 AM EDT
[#9]
Redneck chandelier.

Link Posted: 8/23/2020 7:40:48 AM EDT
[#10]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I need to get a pic for proof, but I know a young man who turned a garbage disposer, a trash can and some pvc fittings into a redneck margarita machine.
View Quote

InSinkErator margarita machine
Link Posted: 8/23/2020 8:12:51 AM EDT
[#11]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History

Ho-lee-shit. That person was motivated.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top