User Panel

Page / 6
Link Posted: 9/16/2021 2:52:44 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
He should’ve crossed the Rubicon.
View Quote

Julius Caesar was able to pull that off because he didn't have 90%+ mutinous officers secretly working for Gnaeus Pompey
Link Posted: 9/16/2021 2:56:45 PM EDT
[#2]
NOOOOOOOOOOO The election was rigged! Trump Train!!!!! Never Trumpers are here!!!!

Link Posted: 9/16/2021 2:59:35 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
NOOOOOOOOOOO The election was rigged! Trump Train!!!!! Never Trumpers are here!!!!

https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/001/975/635/01e.jpg
View Quote

Lol, TDS

Can't help themselves.
Link Posted: 9/16/2021 3:03:27 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

What I wanted him to do was saying FO on january 6th. It's past due.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

What would you have him do?
Please be specific.

What I wanted him to do was saying FO on january 6th. It's past due.

It might have been the last chance for the world.
Link Posted: 9/16/2021 3:06:35 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Hot damn we're on the same page today
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thank GOD he had time for Blagojevich.

Hot damn we're on the same page today

Link Posted: 9/16/2021 3:18:34 PM EDT
[#6]

They did not know the names of almost all that were charged until he was out of office. He can't give a blanket pardon to unknown people
Link Posted: 9/16/2021 3:20:24 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

They did not know the names of almost all that were charged until he was out of office. He can't give a blanket pardon to unknown people
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Pretending that he would have pardoned those people is laughable.
Link Posted: 9/16/2021 3:23:23 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I love me some T$, but he sh ould have pardoned them on the way out of office.
View Quote

Agreed.
Link Posted: 9/16/2021 3:31:59 PM EDT
[#9]

37 seconds.  Who lit the bat signal?
Link Posted: 9/16/2021 3:33:07 PM EDT
[#10]
Did he say "take the vaccine"?
Link Posted: 9/16/2021 3:35:10 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Lol, TDS

Can't help themselves.
View Quote

Yep they are among us...probably graphene oxide mediated psychosis
Link Posted: 9/16/2021 3:35:32 PM EDT
[#12]
trump won california.
Link Posted: 9/16/2021 3:35:54 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
View Quote

Nah. Pardoniong thugs and musicians was more smarter
Link Posted: 9/16/2021 3:36:21 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Lol, turned into a triggered never-trumper thread immediately…

View Quote

As all his utterances do.

It has the same effect on the left.

He calls the tune and these clowns dance.
Link Posted: 9/16/2021 3:36:41 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

No. Trump did have some pretty retarded pardons though.
View Quote

It wasn't until the pardons that I realized 'drain the swamp' meant 'kick the Illinois Governors out of prison'.
Link Posted: 9/16/2021 3:38:18 PM EDT
[#16]
Cannot pardon some one that has not even been charged with a crime
Link Posted: 9/16/2021 3:38:46 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View Quote

How did it work with Carter pardoning the draft dodgers, did he have a thousand page list of names printed up and pardon it?
Link Posted: 9/16/2021 3:39:38 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Cannot pardon some one that has not even been charged with a crime
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/16/2021 3:39:42 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

What's your experience tell you about sarcasm?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Can’t wait for some of that sweet, sweet justice to prevail!…

My experience tells me it ain't coming, ever, to anyone connected, ever.  Don't believe it

That my dumb ass needs a big sign some times to detect it.
Link Posted: 9/16/2021 3:42:26 PM EDT
[#20]
are we reddit now?
Link Posted: 9/16/2021 3:54:14 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Can’t wait for some of that sweet, sweet justice to prevail!…

My experience tells me it ain't coming, ever, to anyone connected, ever.  Don't believe it

Lol, I'll try and point it out to you Sheldon.

Made me laugh.
Link Posted: 9/16/2021 4:04:52 PM EDT
[#22]
Take away the tough talk and Trump was at least as liberal as Obama.

Gun/bumpstock Control - check
Majority in House and Senate -check
Wall - no check
Pardon Your Supporters - F*** 'em and feed them to the corrupt FBI that has been investigating me for the last 4 years.

I prefer the honesty of someone like AOC who at least will grant me the respect of telling me to my face that she hates me and wants me dead to someone who sell me out while acting like my friend.

That said, still voted for Trump, because I wanted to see the libs cry again.
Link Posted: 9/16/2021 4:11:46 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View Quote

Agreed
Link Posted: 9/16/2021 4:18:14 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Wall - no check
Pardon Your Supporters - F*** 'em and feed them to the corrupt FBI that has been investigating me for the last 4 years.

I prefer the honesty of someone like AOC who at least will grant me the respect of telling me to my face that she hates me and wants me dead to someone who sell me out while acting like my friend.

View Quote

You deserve AOC, who will sell you out at every opportunity, tell you she hates you and actively plot to destroy your livelihood and freedom.

That is exactly who you need.
Link Posted: 9/16/2021 4:28:16 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
why put that out today?
View Quote

Better Nate than lever?

Oh, never mind.
Link Posted: 9/16/2021 4:34:42 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

You deserve AOC, who will sell you out at every opportunity, tell you she hates you and actively plot to destroy your livelihood and freedom.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Wall - no check

Lol, at least she is honest about it and doesn't tell you all the shit you want to hear, then stab you in the back. How many times have we heard Republicans tell us all sorts of great stuff, and then not do it, but the faithful followers continue to support them no matter what?

Even Trump, with his "Lock her up", "The 8 year assault on your 2nd Amendment has come to a crashing end", "I'll cut spending and get rid of the debt in a few years", "Drain the swamp", etc.., were nothing but lies to the gullible (which I was in 16).

Republicans have helped bring us to where we are today.
Link Posted: 9/16/2021 4:38:57 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Lol, at least she is honest about it and doesn't tell you all the shit you want to hear, then stab you in the back. How many times have we heard Republicans tell us all sorts of great stuff, and then not do it, but the faithful followers continue to support them no matter what?

Even Trump, with his "Lock her up", "The 8 year assault on your 2nd Amendment has come to a crashing end", "I'll cut spending and get rid of the debt in a few years", "Drain the swamp", etc.., were nothing but lies to the gullible (which I was in 16).

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Wall - no check

Link Posted: 9/16/2021 4:40:04 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

How did it work with Carter pardoning the draft dodgers, did he have a thousand page list of names printed up and pardon it?
View Quote

Token, unless they were charged, were they charged? If not then it’s failure to pursue charges not, pardoned…more of an amnesty.  If you think the traitorous DoJ would’ve honored an amnesty on this, you’re delusional.
Link Posted: 9/16/2021 4:40:18 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/001/975/635/01e.jpg
View Quote

Somebody has been hanging out in DU. It's obvious by the aesthetic that the meme is from hateful people who can't meme.
Link Posted: 9/16/2021 4:40:49 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Wall - no check

Again, you don't deserve an honest republican.

You deserve AOC, who absolutely will sell you out, smile at your pain and suffering, laugh at the loss of your freedom and iberty and won't think twice about putting you in an insane asylum.
Link Posted: 9/16/2021 4:42:09 PM EDT
[#31]
"Statement from Trump "

OP not sure if you are a Troll or just offensive and ignorant, but lets try applying the correct title there.

"Statement from former President Trump"

Link Posted: 9/16/2021 4:43:45 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

You deserve AOC, who absolutely will sell you out, smile at your pain and suffering, laugh at the loss of your freedom and iberty and won't think twice about putting you in an insane asylum.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Wall - no check

Did someone say ‘Honest Republican’

Where can I get one of those at
Link Posted: 9/16/2021 4:44:39 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm actually with you on this, he could've done something then . Too late now

Done something....?

His top general was plotting a coup against him and the democrats were denying extra security at the capitol on the 6th. Thats what we know so far. He probably had his hands tied and couldn't do squat except call for the unorganized militia to cause mayhem. Is that what you wanted?

And Kwame Fucking Kilpatrick.
Link Posted: 9/16/2021 4:48:10 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View Quote

Blagojevich was the wrong guy in prison, should’ve been Obama.

The reason Obama got to skate on testimony was they knew he’d either perjure or indict himself…
Link Posted: 9/16/2021 4:48:17 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Wall - no check

My point has been proven.

Good luck to you all searching for what is right in front of you but you're too much of a hater to see it.

Enjoy your honest commies.
Link Posted: 9/16/2021 4:48:32 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View Quote

At least she is good for convincing people to get off the fence and do something. Having a politician like trump who talks a great game and does nothing, or sometimes worse than nothing, lets people think that they can rest easy while the political class solves the problem for them. Id rather have the water heated quickly and force people to jump than slowly and let everyone simmer until it is too late.
Link Posted: 9/16/2021 4:49:25 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
View Quote

yep

his pardons sucked bad.

pardon for all nonviolent offense on 1/6 seemed easy enough.  Don't need charges yet for a pardon.
Link Posted: 9/16/2021 4:56:55 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

At least she is good for convincing people to get off the fence and do something. Having a politician like trump who talks a great game and does nothing, or sometimes worse than nothing, lets people think that they can rest easy while the political class solves the problem for them. Id rather have the water heated quickly and force people to jump than slowly and let everyone simmer until it is too late.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Attachment Attached File

Maybe you don't understand how manipulated and controlled people really are...People are not going to jump and the political class has been solving problems for them for decades.

Not one political leader can reverse this trajectory we're heading in a single term. The way you speak about nothing being done is arrogance thinking you could do better or someone else can. It doesn't work that way.
Link Posted: 9/16/2021 5:07:08 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

What would you have him do?
Please be specific.
View Quote

Arrest people, seize the data, prove the fraud ...
Link Posted: 9/16/2021 5:08:34 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
He should’ve crossed the Rubicon.
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/16/2021 5:09:13 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/confused-britney-spears--83.gif

Maybe you don't understand how manipulated and controlled people really are...People are not going to jump and the political class has been solving problems for them for decades.

Not one political leader can reverse this trajectory we're heading in a single term. The way you speak about nothing being done is arrogance thinking you could do better or someone else can. It doesn't work that way.
View Quote

For one I damn sure wouldn't have left my supporters out to dry while ANTIFA is allowed to run wild in the streets when I could protect them from the political police at the FBI. For two, I wouldnt use my executive power to issue new gun regulations making many of my supporters felons overnight and empowering the AFT to show up at their house and shoot their dog. If he had tried to deliver on his campaign promises when he had the momentum and control of congress necissary to do it and failed, I would absolutely give him a pass.  He put more effort into his "platinum plan" in an attempt to appeal to his enemies core demographic than he ever did toward giving his voters the things he campaigned on. The democrats always find a way to deliver to their key demographic while in office, I dont think I am crazy for expecting the self identified (con)servative politicians to do the same for me.
Link Posted: 9/16/2021 5:09:48 PM EDT
[#42]
That’s nice. Justice seems dead. Only action has meaning. Should have crossed the river already.
Link Posted: 9/16/2021 5:10:49 PM EDT
[#43]
I’m glad he said it. But I’m not as optimistic as he is.

If half the republicans would fight half as hard as Trump our situation would be much improved.
Link Posted: 9/16/2021 5:47:02 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Good luck to you all searching for what is right in front of you but you're too much of a hater to see it.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Wall - no check

You must miss those checks something bad.
Link Posted: 9/16/2021 5:47:52 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

yep

his pardons sucked bad.

pardon for all nonviolent offense on 1/6 seemed easy enough.  Don't need charges yet for a pardon.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

yep

his pardons sucked bad.

They were quite… telling as they say.
Link Posted: 9/16/2021 5:48:23 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

L OH L
Link Posted: 9/16/2021 5:50:55 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Wall - no check

Why would I deserve aoc?

What I want, is smaller government, less spending, and pro 2nd shit. You know, part of the Republican Party platform.

Plenty of Republicans having thought twice about fucking me over either. It's a no brainer that aoc and the left will screw me over, which is why I don't vote for them. I'm not going to vote for a Republican that screws me over either, just because of that R after their name.

The vast majority are like you though, and will happily pull the R lever no matter what, as gov. continues to grow larger, spending continues to increase, and we continue to get losses instead of gains on the 2nd (talking federal here before some pipe in about state level gains).
Link Posted: 9/16/2021 5:50:59 PM EDT
[#48]
Created the entire thing, but couldn't be bothered to have a blanket pardon prepared.

I like and voted for President Trump, but 6 Jan was a shitshow and he should have planned for what happened.

Worse case they declared the pardons invalid.

Defiantly a checkers day for the President.
Link Posted: 9/16/2021 5:54:45 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Why would I deserve aoc?

What I want, is smaller government, less spending, and pro 2nd shit. You know, part of the Republican Party platform.

Plenty of Republicans having thought twice about fucking me over either. It's a no brainer that aoc and the left will screw me over, which is why I don't vote for them. I'm not going to vote for a Republican that screws me over either, just because of that R after their name.

The vast majority are like you though, and will happily pull the R lever no matter what, as gov. continues to grow larger, spending continues to increase, and we continue to get losses instead of gains on the 2nd (talking federal here before some pipe in about state level gains).
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Wall - no check

Why would I deserve aoc?

Not anymore it isn’t
Link Posted: 9/16/2021 5:55:06 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Grade A irony right there.

Almost 90% reelection rate- how many of those have helped bring us here? How many have Republicans voted for and supported no matter what because of that R after their name?

Republican big gov, big spending, and gun control is OK when it's "our guy" doing it,right?
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top