BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 5
Link Posted: 3/1/2024 7:11:11 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Austin has been promoted way over his head.
View Quote

Yeah that stunt for the prostate thingy could only happen in the current year.
Link Posted: 3/1/2024 7:11:42 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

I believe this as well but what I don't believe is that Putin wants all of Ukraine.
View Quote

IMO if putin only wanted part of Ukraine he would have come to the bargaining table by now. The Russians are paying a hell of a price for the little bit of advancement they are making. He seems like he is in it for the entire country.
Link Posted: 3/1/2024 7:14:52 PM EDT
[#3]
This is serious guys. We better keep sending Ukraine money so Putin doesn't win.
Link Posted: 3/1/2024 7:16:15 PM EDT
[#4]
So the Diversity Secretary says NATO needs to put more into the war with Russia (ie escalate) or risk being dragged into a war with Russia?

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 3/1/2024 7:16:45 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

That's what the Ukebros refuse to understand. Russia's military doesn't stand a chance against NATO/US .If these idiots manage to force a war between the two, Russia's only choice is to break out the tactical nukes and in my opinion they absolutely will if their opponents are driving towards the Russian border.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Russia would be beyond retarded kicking things off with NATO.  Their conventional military performed beyond poor against a 3rd string military with some 80's/90's NATO handmedowns.  

Russia would be fighting a battle where they wouldn't control the land, air, sea, space, or most importantly logistics.

I'm all for letting Russia grind themselves to a nub in Ukraine and if we support that okay but I'm not buying the Russian. Boogeyman narrative.  They may want to be the boogeyman, but they've proven they're incapable of that, at least when it comes to protecting conventional military power.

That's why they will have to turn to nukes

That's what the Ukebros refuse to understand. Russia's military doesn't stand a chance against NATO/US .If these idiots manage to force a war between the two, Russia's only choice is to break out the tactical nukes and in my opinion they absolutely will if their opponents are driving towards the Russian border.

Yup
Link Posted: 3/1/2024 7:18:39 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Bullshit. Hitting American infrastructure in any meaningful scale would be tantamount to a nuclear attack, and they know that.
View Quote

by whom? These will be mostly anonymous. Who is going to tie these drones to Kremlin?
Link Posted: 3/1/2024 7:21:45 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View Quote

Which is why there will be a bunch of folks that are willing to walk away from NATO if Russia turns the corner to Lithuania.
Link Posted: 3/1/2024 7:35:03 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 3/1/2024 7:36:26 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

IMO if putin only wanted part of Ukraine he would have come to the bargaining table by now. The Russians are paying a hell of a price for the little bit of advancement they are making. He seems like he is in it for the entire country.
View Quote

Not going to happen, the West will have to approach the table first.

The Ukrainians and the West are also paying a hell of a price as well. This conflict isn't a cake walk for anyone involved.

Link Posted: 3/1/2024 7:42:17 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Not going to happen, the West will have to approach the table first.

The Ukrainians and the West are also paying a hell of a price as well. This conflict isn't a cake walk for anyone involved.

View Quote

I agree its not going to happen, disagree that the west would have to make the first overture for talks. Thats the advantage Putin has of being a dictator, he can do whatever he wants. No. He hasn't achieved whatever his goals are yet.

That said, i don't believe that after he is done with Ukraine he is going to zerg rush a NATO country. Unless he is completely insane in which case anything is possible.
Link Posted: 3/1/2024 7:46:07 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
The news article was just posted today.

Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin believes a war between NATO and Russia will become inevitable if Ukraine falls and Vladimir Putin is not stopped.

NATO could be dragged into a war with Russia if Vladimir Putin's forces are not stopped in Ukraine, Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin warned.

Speaking at a Republican-led House Armed Services Committee hearing yesterday (Thursday, February 29), Austin said he believes Putin will not stop if Ukraine falls and Russia wins the war. This would mean NATO will almost certainly be drawn into conflict if Kyiv is defeated by Moscow's forces, he added.

Austin told committee members: "We know that if Putin is successful here, he will not stop. He will continue to take more aggressive action in the region."

Austin then offered his chilling warning that NATO will almost certainly be dragged into a war with Russia.

"If you're a Baltic state, you're really worried about whether or not you're next," he said. "They know Putin, they know what he's capable of ... And quite frankly, if Ukraine falls, I really believe that NATO will be in a fight with Russia."

https://www.the-express.com/news/world-news/129654/nato-russia-war-lloyd-austin-usa
View Quote
I wonder how many will ignore that last bit and not understand leaders think Russia would go after NATO states.
Link Posted: 3/1/2024 7:47:03 PM EDT
[#12]
Kinda hard to be dragged into a war that you started.
Link Posted: 3/1/2024 7:49:02 PM EDT
[#13]
can't even keep our shit together here and they want to throw other peoples lives away at another fake and gay war
Link Posted: 3/1/2024 7:49:54 PM EDT
[#14]
Yeah, sure.  I'm going to believe a DEI pick.

I hope they are still purging conservatives from the military.
Link Posted: 3/1/2024 7:51:04 PM EDT
[#15]

Link Posted: 3/1/2024 7:53:36 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Kinda hard to be dragged into a war that you started.
View Quote

Link Posted: 3/1/2024 7:54:46 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Send us more money.
View Quote

This.
Link Posted: 3/1/2024 8:05:27 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I believe this as well but what I don't believe is that Putin wants all of Ukraine.

He wants his buffer zone, then he wants to destabilize ex Warsaw Pact countries then move in favorable leadership......then turn his eyes toward new Nato countries to threaten them to leave NATO or else.......then it gets interesting
Link Posted: 3/1/2024 8:07:37 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Yeah that stunt for the prostate thingy could only happen in the current year.
View Quote
One of Austin's surgeons to the other "After I fixed his prostate I accidentally removed those two ovoid objects in his scrotum."  The other surgeon replied, "He'll never miss those since he never used them, could find them, or knew he had them."
Link Posted: 3/1/2024 8:13:04 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

He wants his buffer zone, then he wants to destabilize ex Warsaw Pact countries then move in favorable leadership......then turn his eyes toward new Nato countries to threaten them to leave NATO or else.......then it gets interesting
View Quote

Threaten new NATO countries how? That's the entire point of NATO, protection against Russia. He would either have to use economic or military power. Russia ain't exactly an economic or military powerhouse.

If Putin wants a war, he will get one. The left in this country want a war with Russia in the worst way. If Putin looks at a NATO country cross eyed that may be all the excuse the Biden administration needs.
Link Posted: 3/1/2024 8:27:14 PM EDT
[#21]
Ukraine is winning.
Link Posted: 3/1/2024 8:31:09 PM EDT
[#22]
Before it kicks off, there will be massive disruptions of utilities, cellular and internet services…

If they time it all just right, suspending the election could result.  

Link Posted: 3/1/2024 8:32:07 PM EDT
[#23]
6 paragraphs of the same bullshit.
Link Posted: 3/1/2024 8:33:53 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Before it kicks off, there will be massive disruptions of utilities, cellular and internet services…

If they time it all just right, suspending the election could result.  

View Quote

Link Posted: 3/1/2024 8:36:22 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
The crimes of the tools of the global elite are exposed.

They need a catastrophic war to conceal it and avoid prosecution.
View Quote

They sure as HELL can't have a Trump victory and America First policy for 4 years. Somehow, I don't think they will allow it, regardless of the "election" results....
Link Posted: 3/1/2024 8:39:08 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
My dad never got the chance to kill commies. I want my chance.
View Quote

They are currently occupying America. Knock yourself out.
Link Posted: 3/1/2024 8:40:59 PM EDT
[#27]
Fuck all of this fucking horseshit! When big brother starts caring about the Constitution again, I'll start conceding the possibility that their opinion/edict matters. Why should I send my sons to die solely to enrich the military industrial complex? These people are fucking evil beyond words.
Link Posted: 3/1/2024 8:44:10 PM EDT
[#28]
When people first started pushing back on the unlimited gravy train of taxpayer dollars being shoveled at Ukraine, a propaganda campaign to drive support for Ukraine aid popped up in my social media feeds.  

It was literally titled/headlind "Putin won't stop".

What think tank generated "Putin Won't Stop" as the propaganda line?  And who did the overall coordination?  Because clearly it is coordinated.
Link Posted: 3/1/2024 8:44:50 PM EDT
[#29]
Our government has lied or facilitated our entry into every war that I've seen in my lifetime.  This is Europe's problem.  They can deal with it.
Link Posted: 3/1/2024 8:46:09 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Yup
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Russia would be beyond retarded kicking things off with NATO.  Their conventional military performed beyond poor against a 3rd string military with some 80's/90's NATO handmedowns.  

Russia would be fighting a battle where they wouldn't control the land, air, sea, space, or most importantly logistics.

I'm all for letting Russia grind themselves to a nub in Ukraine and if we support that okay but I'm not buying the Russian. Boogeyman narrative.  They may want to be the boogeyman, but they've proven they're incapable of that, at least when it comes to protecting conventional military power.

That's why they will have to turn to nukes

Yup

And a fucking Diversity Hire Yes Man who is underdoing potentially cognition effecting health care treatments (Secdef Austin) is the one making the call for a CIC who is even more cognitively challenged and was never better than "aggressively stupid" in intellect to begin with.

Don't you love it?
Link Posted: 3/1/2024 8:47:10 PM EDT
[#31]
What a fool.
Link Posted: 3/1/2024 8:48:05 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I don't believe that for one minute.  Putin will not directly challenge NATO outside of any interference they are putting up in Ukraine.  His forces would be ground up in a week and he knows it.  That's called assuming a losing position.
Link Posted: 3/1/2024 8:49:42 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

What's stopping you? Go voulnteer in Ukraine.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

What's stopping you? Go voulnteer in Ukraine.

Or go to San Francisco or Portland.
Link Posted: 3/1/2024 8:50:29 PM EDT
[#34]
In all seriousness, if you believe people will do anything to stay in power, why would starting WW3 be off the table?

And that applies to both sides.

The USA has been wanting war with Russia for a long time. Sometimes, you get what you want.

Better Katy Bar the door.
Link Posted: 3/1/2024 8:50:32 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Doesn't he have a hospital to be admitted to?
View Quote

Link Posted: 3/1/2024 8:51:28 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Uh, careful man. That particular political subdivision of the United States now enjoys CoC protection here, just as if it had a membership in good standing.

I have the account warning to prove it
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Texas is a large state capable of producing endless deviant conscripts. We would win a war of attrition with them alone.

Uh, careful man. That particular political subdivision of the United States now enjoys CoC protection here, just as if it had a membership in good standing.

I have the account warning to prove it

Did you suggest perhaps they let someone shoot a wild pig?
Link Posted: 3/1/2024 8:52:11 PM EDT
[#37]
Aha; maybe that’s why Biden imported 10 million military-aged men. To send them to fight his war, with a promise of citizenship when they return.
Link Posted: 3/1/2024 8:52:34 PM EDT
[#38]
Also China invading Taiwan, which would certainly happen in such a scenario.  And then Kim Jung Un decides that Best Korea is all of Korea.

And om the China thing, expect more "Trump is a Stooge of Xi" stories to come out.
Link Posted: 3/1/2024 8:52:53 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
View Quote

This thread is about Russia. We're only trying to kill them because they're not communist now.
Link Posted: 3/1/2024 8:53:01 PM EDT
[#40]
That shut keeps getting repeated. That's what they want everybody to believe so they keep saying it.
Link Posted: 3/1/2024 8:55:19 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Did you suggest perhaps they let someone shoot a wild pig?
View Quote

Lol, no. Someone posted that we needed a gay subforum, I linked to the particular hometown forum for that state and said it was the Arfcom gay subforum
Link Posted: 3/1/2024 8:59:45 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Threaten new NATO countries how? That's the entire point of NATO, protection against Russia. He would either have to use economic or military power. Russia ain't exactly an economic or military powerhouse.

If Putin wants a war, he will get one. The left in this country want a war with Russia in the worst way. If Putin looks at a NATO country cross eyed that may be all the excuse the Biden administration needs.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Leave NATO or suffer the consequences........he will destabilize them, or attempt to, to the point that in order not to be attacked they might decide to leave and consider themselves neutral.......this is a Russian, after all. He is gambling that they don't want a war no matter what and will slink away from membership to save themselves........I don't see them leaving NATO so someone will blink first .....Putin is counting on us to do it, but I don't think we will
Link Posted: 3/1/2024 9:00:38 PM EDT
[#43]
Sounds like a suicide pact to me! Putin is not crazy enough to fuck with NATO and NATO would be insane to start shit with Russia. This is how the world ends.
Link Posted: 3/1/2024 9:01:21 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

I don't believe that for one minute.  Putin will not directly challenge NATO outside of any interference they are putting up in Ukraine.  His forces would be ground up in a week and he knows it.  That's called assuming a losing position.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You don't have to.......Putin is gambling someone on this side will blink first. He is counting on Biden to be weak and fold......
Link Posted: 3/1/2024 9:02:08 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

This thread is about Russia. We're only trying to kill them because they're not communist now.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

EXACTLY.
Link Posted: 3/1/2024 9:02:27 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Looks like faded is going to get his wish and get it on.
View Quote

He probably has no kids so could care less for a nuclear holocaust. There are a few people out there that actually want to see the world burn. Or, he's one of these youngsters that have no clue that 1 nuclear warhead can wipe out a large city.  

Anyone that thinks this will be a conventional war with Russia is obviously mentally brain dead.
Link Posted: 3/1/2024 9:02:43 PM EDT
[#47]
I'm torn.  

A global thermonuclear war would end life as we know it.  But, it might just stave off the communist takeover as suddenly daily survival and finding food with take precedent over what gender unicorn is trendy.
Link Posted: 3/1/2024 9:03:52 PM EDT
[#48]
The worst part about this entire thing is that NONE of this shit would have happened if the US hadn't stuck it's dick in Ukrainian politics to turn it over to the West in the first fucking place.
Link Posted: 3/1/2024 9:04:13 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
In all seriousness, if you believe people will do anything to stay in power, why would starting WW3 be off the table?

And that applies to both sides.

The USA has been wanting war with Russia for a long time. Sometimes, you get what you want.

Better Katy Bar the door.
View Quote

This.
Link Posted: 3/1/2024 9:04:18 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Leave NATO or suffer the consequences........he will destabilize them, or attempt to, to the point that in order not to be attacked they might decide to leave and consider themselves neutral.......this is a Russian, after all. He is gambling that they don't want a war no matter what and will slink away from membership to save themselves........I don't see them leaving NATO so someone will blink first .....Putin is counting on us to do it, but I don't think we will
View Quote

In most countries he has 2 levers, economic and military. Some, with significant ethnic Russian minority populations he can use those to stir trouble.

But with an economy about the size of Italy, they don't have the sway of say China. And military, well, you joined an alliance to protect you against us, if you don't leave that alliance we will attack you. Not sure who that's going to work against?

In fact, Putins bullshit cost 2 neutral countries now in NATO.

But, in a country where fetal alcohol syndrome is the norm, who fucking knows
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top