Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/6/2024 6:15:53 PM EDT
I am having ZERO luck trying to find a holster for a PPC pistol...slab side, Aristocrat rib....  Can't find anyone on the webexcept overseas vendors,which I have a hard time trusting, nor can I find a used one anywhere.
Does anyone have a suggestion who might make such an animal?  (NOT Ted Blocker... see my other post concerning this POS business)
Link Posted: 6/6/2024 6:48:50 PM EDT
[#1]
You could try a Safariland 002 Cup Challenge,,, maybe?

You could put a search notification on ebay for "Davis Leather PPC holster", just might get lucky.
Link Posted: 6/6/2024 7:31:47 PM EDT
[#2]
I've been looking for a Safariland 002 holster and the only ones I can find are from foreign vendors or left handed.  Safariland has stopped making them
Link Posted: 6/6/2024 8:45:31 PM EDT
[#3]
You can put that one on an ebay alert too, I've found some fairly odd or obscure holsters that way. Sometimes takes a while.
Link Posted: 6/6/2024 10:00:10 PM EDT
[#4]
I did find one on ebay... Lou Reno holster from the early '80's, NIB.  I also found a davis PPC holster, but it looked rough, was missing at least one screw and was well north of $300.  The Reno holster, while "plastic", was $60 and it'll do until I find something better/leather.
Link Posted: 6/7/2024 8:31:29 PM EDT
[#5]
Good luck man, you're searching for a tough one.

Do you know anybody that bends kydex? or.... looking to learn yourself?
Link Posted: 6/8/2024 6:34:04 PM EDT
[#6]
NSEGE, check your PMs
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top