BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 3
Link Posted: 9/30/2017 8:32:21 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Private property... freedom... free speech... etc...

Need more tears for the trump train's boiler.
View Quote
That's amusing indeed, since the commies in Seattle say that the Lenin statue they love is OK because it's private and in private land.
Link Posted: 9/30/2017 8:41:01 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
There's a huge one at I75 and I4.   Faggots also vandalized this location a couple months ago after the Challenger incident.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The most impressive one I've ever seen was just off the beach near Biloxi, MS (an old graveyard, if I remember correctly).  There's also a good sized one off I-95 near Quantico.
There's a huge one at I75 and I4.   Faggots also vandalized this location a couple months ago after the Challenger incident.
There are a couple North of Dalton, GA on I-75 as well
Link Posted: 9/30/2017 8:45:51 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
NAACP needs a slap in the face.
View Quote
FPNI.
Link Posted: 9/30/2017 8:53:47 PM EDT
[#4]
Yeah, go fuck yourself NAACP. Most Americans believe on being hired, promoted and fired based on merit.
Link Posted: 9/30/2017 8:54:57 PM EDT
[#5]
Now I need someone to make me a huge statue of Stonewall Jackson for my lawn....
Link Posted: 9/30/2017 8:58:55 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
It's not just private land.  

Georgia...I lived there in the early-mid 00's.  I remember it making the news that a high school was having their first desegregated prom...in the 00's.  So yeah...that might put the NAACP balking at a new confederate monument outside a Georgia courthouse into context for you.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
It's not just private land.  

A marker honoring unknown Confederate soldiers was recently unveiled in a private park in Alabama, and another memorial has been installed outside a courthouse in Georgia.
Georgia...I lived there in the early-mid 00's.  I remember it making the news that a high school was having their first desegregated prom...in the 00's.  So yeah...that might put the NAACP balking at a new confederate monument outside a Georgia courthouse into context for you.
And the Ivy Leagues in the north are segregating graduations.

lol
Link Posted: 9/30/2017 8:59:41 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
View Quote
I'd aim lower
Link Posted: 9/30/2017 9:08:48 PM EDT
[#8]
Internet argument with a bunch of liberals just recently. Told them if they don't get behind DJT and his MAGA agenda  then we'll nominate and elect Roy Moore of Alabama.
They hate Roy Moore of Alabama.
Link Posted: 9/30/2017 9:10:38 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Democrats desperately attempting to erase the contemptible history of their party.
View Quote
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/30/2017 9:49:20 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

And the Ivy Leagues in the north are segregating graduations.

lol
View Quote
Commencement... not graduation,  but yes...there's a lot of stupid going on across the country at the moment.
Link Posted: 9/30/2017 9:56:25 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
"coming together"
Yeah, that's what they want.
View Quote
Riiiiiiiggghhht.  Obama divided this country worse than it's been since the civil war, and now they want unity?    What they really mean by "unity" is forcing everyone to think their way.
Link Posted: 9/30/2017 9:58:08 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
If I could afford it, I'd make a Robert e Lee statue this big, fire and all.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AYURxfaTdpY
View Quote
If I was a trillionaire, I'd build one on the moon that was large enough to see from earth, complete with horse and rebel flag.
Link Posted: 9/30/2017 10:12:20 PM EDT
[#13]
Don't people learn that they are not supposed to find ways around the Liberals demands?
Link Posted: 9/30/2017 10:12:53 PM EDT
[#14]
Good, where do I donate my money.
Link Posted: 9/30/2017 10:36:41 PM EDT
[#15]
These make great dashboard figures....
Attachment Attached File

The fact that they're sold through Amazon is icing on the cake
Link Posted: 9/30/2017 11:24:32 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
I was hoping this would happen. Large rebel flags should be going up on private land alongside major interstates around the country. Monuments that were once relegated to city centers most never set foot in are now seen by millions every day.
View Quote
DSC_3763-Rebel Flag Danville by FredMan, on Flickr
Link Posted: 9/30/2017 11:43:27 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 9/30/2017 11:47:24 PM EDT
[#18]
Well, maybe the NAACP should change its acronym to show they support the advancement of all people.
Link Posted: 9/30/2017 11:49:08 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
"coming together"
Yeah, that's what they want.
View Quote
He forgot to say, "under communism"
Link Posted: 9/30/2017 11:59:50 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

To put what you're saying in context, the school in question held no prom, and parents footed money to hold private end of year dances that were segregated.   2014 was the first year the school held a school sponsored prom at the request of the students.
View Quote
Thank you!
Link Posted: 10/1/2017 1:48:07 AM EDT
[#21]
mr simpleton and the rest of the naacp need a slap to the face for being Racist ASSHOLES,stirring BS and causing division.
Link Posted: 10/1/2017 7:23:37 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

That's amusing indeed, since the commies in Seattle say that the Lenin statue they love is OK because it's private and in private land.
View Quote
Good point.

I'm betting some of them are going to try to say, "I can see it in public, therefore it's not private" or some bullshit like that.
Link Posted: 10/1/2017 8:59:53 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

I grew up in Georgia and lived there for over twenty years.     Your one example from memory is bullshit (you provided ZERO information of consequence and ZERO context).

There is no "context" here for the NAACP and they have no good reason to protest something like this.  

View All Quotes
Quoted:

I grew up in Georgia and lived there for over twenty years.     Your one example from memory is bullshit (you provided ZERO information of consequence and ZERO context).

There is no "context" here for the NAACP and they have no good reason to protest something like this.  

Really...they have no reason to protest one showing up on the steps of a courthouse?  I 100% agree that the NAACP has no place protesting these showing up on private land.  However, Public land?  They absolutely have a right to protest that.

This pulled up with one internet search.  Don't kid yourself. I lived there for five years.  Both ways...white on black and black on white...that area was the most openly racist I've ever seen in my almost 40 years.  Before I moved there at age 20, I honestly didn't think that racism was much of an issue anymore.

This article was in 2003.  One year after their first integrated prom (2002).

GA Students Plan Whites Only Prom Year After First Integrated Prom

A year after holding their first integrated prom, some students at Taylor County High School have decided to again hold a separate, private party for whites only.

While many whites say they still plan to attend next week's integrated prom, the decision to hold the whites-only prom this Friday saddened senior Gerica McCrary, who helped organize last year's dance.

2014 First High School Integrated Prom

Last week, for the first time in decades, students from Wilcox County, Georgia, attended a school-sponsored prom that was open to all students rather than a private, racially segregated prom.

For decades, Wilcox County High School hadn't hosted a prom for its 400 students. Instead, parents and their children organized private, off-site, racially segregated parties known to most as "white prom" and "black prom." After students planned their own integrated dance last year, school leaders announced they would sponsor the school's first prom -- and it would be open to everyone.
Link Posted: 10/1/2017 9:04:15 AM EDT
[#24]
Stop calling them "Liberals". They are anything but liberal.
Link Posted: 10/1/2017 9:06:28 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

If I was a trillionaire, I'd build one on the moon that was large enough to see from earth, complete with horse and rebel flag.
View Quote
The moon will rise again
Link Posted: 10/1/2017 9:08:12 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

The most impressive one I've ever seen was just off the beach near Biloxi, MS (an old graveyard, if I remember correctly).  There's also a good sized one off I-95 near Quantico.
View Quote
The one in Biloxi is at Beauvior, Jeff Davis summer home.  It's a museum and library now, go in and see it next time you're here.  It's owned by the SCV (right now) so if you're a member bring your card, MS members get in free, out of state is 50%.
Link Posted: 10/1/2017 9:11:03 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
The one in Biloxi is at Beauvior, Jeff Davis summer home.  It's a museum and library now, go in and see it next time you're here.  It's owned by the SCV (right now) so if you're a member bring your card, MS members get in free, out of state is 50%.
View Quote
Cool. Thanks for the correction on that.  I'd like to visit again some day. I didn't stay there long, but I have some good memories from my time there.
Link Posted: 10/1/2017 9:22:33 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View Quote
NAACP did the same thing in a town I used to live in a couple years ago, claimed the town and schools were segregated by law when in fact the schools desegregated in the 60s (my mother's home town, she remembers it well because she was 14, coach of the baseball team and several players were blacks).  There was no law that said blacks couldn't live or go to school on the west side of the tracks, but most of them chose to live on the east end, so you had a majority black school and a majority white school in the same town all by choice.  Nobody forces anyone to live in a certain area, I know many blacks who live on the west end, I could have moved to the east side if I wanted but I tend to avoid the hood lime the plague for my families safety.  The NAACP got the news to go around the hood and get racist blacks on camera saying "whites didn't want blacks in the their schools, they're holding us down, raciss!", which is complete and total bullshit.

It made national news, and it was a complete fabrication and a shakedown of the school district.  Fuck the NAACP and anyone associated with their racism.
Link Posted: 10/1/2017 9:25:55 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Y'all need to understand that there is no freedom of speech for European peoples. Third world people simply don't understand the concept. It's all about whose bigger and badder.

When dealing with non-Europeans, we really need to just use brute ugly force.
View Quote
Link Posted: 10/1/2017 9:29:07 AM EDT
[#30]
If I owned land in Georgia...I would put up a monument of William Sherman and put up giant poster boards talking about all the great things he did during his March to the Sea...
Link Posted: 10/1/2017 9:34:57 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
If I owned land in Georgia...I would put up a monument of William Sherman and put up giant poster boards talking about all the great things he did during his March to the Sea...
View Quote
Right next to your statues of Chairman Mao and Himmler, right?  Because they liked to kill civilians in the name of progress too.

Not saying you can't or shouldn't, because private property, just pointing it out.
Link Posted: 10/1/2017 9:40:40 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
View Quote
But instead you're just going to babble on the interwebs.
Link Posted: 10/1/2017 9:42:03 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Right next to your statues of Chairman Mao and Himmler, right?  Because they liked to kill civilians in the name of progress too.

Not saying you can't or shouldn't, because private property, just pointing it out.
View Quote
Don't get mad because Georgia sucked at defending itself.
Link Posted: 10/1/2017 9:43:19 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View Quote
Jefferson Davis house in biloxi, lived about a block away for a few.
Link Posted: 10/1/2017 9:53:59 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sherman had it easy because a majority of the AoT was destroyed after the battles of Nashville and Franklin in Nov. '64.  There was some resistance, but it wasnt ever threatening to the AotT/G.  I had 4 ancestors KIA at Franklin, that may not mean something to you but it means something to me.  

Using your logic, maybe I should buy some property in Mass and build a statue of Sir Thomas Gage on it, because edgy.
Link Posted: 10/1/2017 10:09:37 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Sherman had it easy because a majority of the AoT was destroyed after the battles of Nashville and Franklin in Nov. '64.  There was some resistance, but it wasnt ever threatening to the AotT/G.  I had 4 ancestors KIA at Franklin, that may not mean something to you but it means something to me.  

Using your logic, maybe I should buy some property in Mass and build a statue of Sir Thomas Gage on it, because edgy.
View Quote
Gage's side..in the end lost.

North won and the South lost.

Sherman brought the war to the south and they cried uncle.
Link Posted: 10/1/2017 10:11:24 AM EDT
[#37]
I don't know if there is anything I care less about more than what the NAACP thinks about anything.
Link Posted: 10/1/2017 10:11:43 AM EDT
[#38]
The naacp doesn't like them? Good...
Link Posted: 10/1/2017 10:15:43 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View Quote
L oh fucking L.  Rebs would still be killing yanks if Lee hadn't asked them to stop killing yanks.  Everyone is lucky we had Lee.
Link Posted: 10/1/2017 10:21:40 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View Quote
It's pretty easy to walk in after most of the fighting is over and declare yourself the liberators when you faced very little resistance.  Sherman's men did more property dasmage/destruction than shooting.  See my above post again.
Link Posted: 10/1/2017 10:25:46 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
It's pretty easy to walk in after most of the fighting is over and declare yourself the liberators when you faced very little resistance.  Sherman's men did more property dasmage/destruction than shooting.  See my above post again.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

One of the worst mistakes of the Civil War was Sherman's march.

Created hatred and dissent for over 100 years.

IDIOT!!!
Link Posted: 10/1/2017 10:28:49 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

IDIOT!!!
View Quote
Yup. The Civil War isn't referred to in the south as "The War of Northern Aggression" for nothing.
Link Posted: 10/1/2017 10:30:02 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
I was hoping this would happen. Large rebel flags should be going up on private land alongside major interstates around the country. Monuments that were once relegated to city centers most never set foot in are now seen by millions every day.
View Quote
There's a big one flown along I-40 in Eastern Tennessee.
Link Posted: 10/1/2017 10:30:49 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Yup. The Civil War isn't referred to in the south as "The War of Northern Aggression" for nothing.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

IDIOT!!!
We are winning a war (us Northerners), victory is inevitable, so what do you do..............send a high ranking General on a scorched earth LONG march.

Geez, what a way to bring the country back together again..................especially..................WHEN THAT WAS THE FUCKING REASON FOR FIGHTING THE SOUTH in the first god damned place.

UNBELIEVABLY STUPID!!!
Link Posted: 10/1/2017 10:32:19 AM EDT
[#45]
Next there will be the argument that potentially, in actuality, realistically private land is actually the government's. If land can be condemned by eminent domain then the government can decide what is displayed on your land. What do you want to bet that if taken to court in the 9th circuit it would stand more than a chance of surviving.
Link Posted: 10/1/2017 10:38:05 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Next there will be the argument that potentially, in actuality, realistically private land is actually the government's. If land can be condemned by eminent domain then the government can decide what is displayed on your land.
View Quote
Wouldn't surprise me......the mind of a 'tard is a puzzling thing.

Another great strategy we had up North was to unleash the Carpetbaggers.

WOW............what a great way to heal devastating wounds!!!
Link Posted: 10/1/2017 10:45:53 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View Quote
Is your husband from the South and did you two have a fight?  

My wife is a Yankee and I love screwing the North.

Back on topic, fuck all the butthurt communist that just can't stand private property rights.
Link Posted: 10/1/2017 10:49:14 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View Quote
Over 90 percent of the battles in the Civil War were fought in the South IIRC..........not sure about the percentage though..............?
Link Posted: 10/1/2017 10:51:47 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
View Quote
My old boss says NAACP stands for Negroes Against All Civilized People.
Link Posted: 10/1/2017 10:52:17 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View Quote
Sherman brought the war to the south? WTF are you talking about? How many battle were fought outside the south? Troll elsewhere, Yankee.
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top