Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 5/23/2019 4:16:18 PM EDT
[#1]
Dementia, she haz it.
Link Posted: 5/23/2019 5:23:11 PM EDT
[#2]
Youtube pulled the video, doesn't meet community standards Washington Post is claiming it's faked, but I can't find the actual to compare so who knows.
Link Posted: 5/23/2019 5:43:23 PM EDT
[#3]
well, they got that winery with all the "immigrants" working there
Link Posted: 5/23/2019 5:48:12 PM EDT
[#4]
Maybe she needs an intervention?
Link Posted: 5/23/2019 5:57:09 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
This is what voting for old people gets you.
View Quote
Old Democrats are America's Politburo.
Link Posted: 5/23/2019 5:59:54 PM EDT
[#6]
she's drunk everyday

Link Posted: 5/23/2019 6:18:37 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I've said it a hundred times over.. this bitch is always lit.
View Quote
She is 79 years old.  Does her liver go out to the dry cleaners every Thursday?
Link Posted: 5/23/2019 6:33:39 PM EDT
[#8]
CRAZY NANCY: President Trump UNLOADS On Pelosi and Chuck Schumer

Sanders: Idea Trump can work with Dems ''insane''
Link Posted: 5/23/2019 6:35:53 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Just today?
View Quote
Link Posted: 5/23/2019 6:37:54 PM EDT
[#10]
How can anyone watch that and think, 'yeah, that's who I should vote for'

Oh, right, the people that vote for her don't listen to her speak
Link Posted: 5/23/2019 6:39:11 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Bullshit. I grew up with a drunk of a mother, and this bitch shows all the same signs every time she's on camera. Pills and booze.
View Quote
I say this because I heard a guest on a conservative show who used to be an aid in her office who turned conservative. Worked with her a lot. He dropped the no booze tidbit and it surprised me. Could be a lie, but i don't see why this guy would do that. He piled on her with everything else.
Link Posted: 5/23/2019 6:42:15 PM EDT
[#12]
Funny vid

WATCH – Whats Wrong W/Nancy Pelosi. Is It Drugs, Alcohol, Low I.Q. Or Just Plain Ignorance.
Link Posted: 5/23/2019 6:46:13 PM EDT
[#13]
Pretty sure she has Parkinson's.
Link Posted: 5/23/2019 7:38:13 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
View Quote
Link Posted: 5/23/2019 7:49:12 PM EDT
[#15]
The Pelosi's own a winery in the Napa Valley.
Link Posted: 5/23/2019 7:51:30 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
I hope it's a stroke.
View Quote
I'll go with this.  She looks like a horrible piece if shit.
Link Posted: 5/23/2019 7:51:41 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Pretty sure she has Parkinson's.
View Quote
does it taste similar to Jamesons?
Link Posted: 5/23/2019 7:55:34 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
this bitch is 3rd in line to the Presidency
View Quote
Second in line
Link Posted: 5/23/2019 7:59:55 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
I don't care if she is guzzling Elvis cocktails every afternoon, I still want to see her cans.
View Quote
Link Posted: 5/23/2019 8:16:41 PM EDT
[#21]
The bitch is high on power.

Statist cunt.
Link Posted: 6/8/2019 8:02:37 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
View Quote
doesn’t she rack up 3k a week for booze on flights to and from cali?
Link Posted: 6/8/2019 8:06:30 PM EDT
[#23]
Just today?

Fux your drill press.
Link Posted: 6/8/2019 8:49:30 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
TIA or mini-stroke.
View Quote
That's exactly what it is. If you watch you can see it happening, and can see the left side of her mouth start to go wonky and droop some as she loses a lot of control over it.

My dad did the same thing while he was preaching a sermon, and wouldn't stop preaching against the advice of everyone. He drove home and got better for a few hours, so we thought we were wrong. It was my son's birthday party, and when we sang the song, daddy started slurring his words and his mouth drooped again, and we finally got him to go in the ambulance to the hospital. They released him the next day. A week later we went into Walmart to get his new meds, and then went to go get something to eat to bring home. He fell on the floor getting into his PJs and he was paralyzed on his left side. Never got to really hear his voice again, as he couldn't speak, although, for some reason, once in a while he could say,"I love you." He was able to get that out to me and the grandkids a couple of times, and then was silent the next 5 years until his death.

Here's the thing, if you have a TIA, you'll have another, and another, until you finally have a major stroke that either kills you, or completely incapacitates you.
Link Posted: 6/8/2019 9:11:37 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Just today?

Fux your drill press.
View Quote
@Thorazine

Context, this thread was started during her live speech.  You are kinda late.  But yea that particular day she was sounding really drunk LIVE and then they made a big deal and started talking about a doctored tape.
Link Posted: 6/8/2019 9:12:21 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
That's exactly what it is. If you watch you can see it happening, and can see the left side of her mouth start to go wonky and droop some as she loses a lot of control over it.

My dad did the same thing while he was preaching a sermon, and wouldn't stop preaching against the advice of everyone. He drove home and got better for a few hours, so we thought we were wrong. It was my son's birthday party, and when we sang the song, daddy started slurring his words and his mouth drooped again, and we finally got him to go in the ambulance to the hospital. They released him the next day. A week later we went into Walmart to get his new meds, and then went to go get something to eat to bring home. He fell on the floor getting into his PJs and he was paralyzed on his left side. Never got to really hear his voice again, as he couldn't speak, although, for some reason, once in a while he could say,"I love you." He was able to get that out to me and the grandkids a couple of times, and then was silent the next 5 years until his death.

Here's the thing, if you have a TIA, you'll have another, and another, until you finally have a major stroke that either kills you, or completely incapacitates you.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
TIA or mini-stroke.

My mother has had three strokes and I been a paramedic for almost 27 years.  I do not think that is what it is at all.
Link Posted: 6/8/2019 9:16:48 PM EDT
[#27]
I think she has wet brain syndrome from all the booze she has drank in her life.
Link Posted: 6/8/2019 9:18:16 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

She is 79 years old.  Does her liver go out to the dry cleaners every Thursday?
View Quote
holy cow! im 64 and I say that's too old to hold that office.good god.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top