Site Notices
Page / 232
Link Posted: 3/3/2021 12:39:49 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 3/3/2021 1:46:05 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

So far this spring, The Tigers have visited defeat upon the Philadelphia Phillies and the Shittsburgh Pi-rats.

Pennsylvania is also the state which usurped the will of God and The Voters by sending Ho Xiden to the White House.

It is now clear to me that God has chosen The Tigers to be his instrument of justice upon the deceivers who lead lambs unto the slaughter.

Those who speak ill of God's instrument, speak ill of God. Those who oppose The Tigers oppose God.

My logic is flawless. You must obey the will of God. You must submit to The Tigers.
View Quote

man i wanna shit talk this post b/c it's spring training which means absolutely not a god damn fucking thing but it's so anti biden i can't hate.
Link Posted: 3/3/2021 2:28:13 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

man i wanna shit talk this post b/c it's spring training which means absolutely not a god damn fucking thing but it's so anti biden i can't hate.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

So far this spring, The Tigers have visited defeat upon the Philadelphia Phillies and the Shittsburgh Pi-rats.

Pennsylvania is also the state which usurped the will of God and The Voters by sending Ho Xiden to the White House.

It is now clear to me that God has chosen The Tigers to be his instrument of justice upon the deceivers who lead lambs unto the slaughter.

Those who speak ill of God's instrument, speak ill of God. Those who oppose The Tigers oppose God.

My logic is flawless. You must obey the will of God. You must submit to The Tigers.

Link Posted: 3/3/2021 2:50:44 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
View Quote

First Steve declares Ben a true fan

Then Steve asks Ben if he “Sees the Light”

If we don’t intervene I fear there is only one result for Ben

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 3/3/2021 2:53:44 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/66/D4609F61-5790-48C7-AF65-3D13925FB41B_jpe-1849378.JPG
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/66/D4609F61-5790-48C7-AF65-3D13925FB41B_jpe-1849378.JPG

if him and KB combine forces i'm fucked, yo.
Link Posted: 3/3/2021 2:55:37 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

if him and KB combine forces i'm fucked, yo.
View Quote

KB will mail you an E-meter soon.
Link Posted: 3/3/2021 2:58:28 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View Quote

i've been meaning to take a stress test.
Link Posted: 3/3/2021 3:37:33 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Maybe you just need a Stress Sausage.

Link Posted: 3/3/2021 3:50:37 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Maybe you just need a Stress Sausage.

https://i.imgur.com/1if1JLK.gif
View Quote

Link Posted: 3/3/2021 4:25:40 AM EDT
[#10]

Great Gam Gam recommends it, so it can't be all bad.

Link Posted: 3/3/2021 8:26:32 AM EDT
[#11]
I'm ready for right wing death squads.
Link Posted: 3/3/2021 9:58:19 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
I'm ready for right wing death squads.
View Quote

It sounds like you need a Stress Sausage too. Here you go buddy.

Link Posted: 3/3/2021 10:04:49 AM EDT
[#13]
Brewers are healthy and the snow is melting. I'm going to be happy for at least a full day.
Link Posted: 3/3/2021 10:42:21 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

https://i.imgur.com/RChvn2K.gif

View Quote

oh god that fuckin movie
Link Posted: 3/3/2021 10:56:20 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

oh god that fuckin movie
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://i.imgur.com/RChvn2K.gif

oh god that fuckin movie

I think we can all agree it was the high point of Tom Green's career and the low point for everyone else associated with that stinky cinematic suppository.
Link Posted: 3/3/2021 11:32:31 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

I think we can all agree it was the high point of Tom Green's career and the low point for everyone else associated with that stinky cinematic suppository.
View Quote

I think the same thing can be said about his marriage to Drew Barrymore.
Link Posted: 3/3/2021 11:43:29 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Although, the Slutmobile gag he played on his parents was great.

If he hadn't done it first, I'm sure it would have been something they did to Bam's parents on Jackass.

Tom Green - The Slut Mobile
Link Posted: 3/3/2021 12:05:13 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

If he hadn't done it first, I'm sure it would have been something they did to Bam's parents on Jackass.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZfst2CVpSs
View Quote

HO LEE SHIT I COMPLETELY FORGOT ABOUT THE SLUTMOBILE!

Link Posted: 3/3/2021 12:33:43 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZfst2CVpSs

"It's not obscene; it's love!"
Link Posted: 3/3/2021 12:49:39 PM EDT
[#20]
3 games in and neither giancarlo stanton or aaron judge are out for the season yet.

But stanton is playing his first game today so we will see....
Link Posted: 3/3/2021 12:51:56 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
3 games in and neither giancarlo stanton or aaron judge are out for the season yet.

But stanton is playing his first game today so we will see....
View Quote

They're saving season-ending injuries for the first week of the regular season.
Link Posted: 3/3/2021 12:53:51 PM EDT
[#22]
Cespedes, 35, was out on the field for 50 minutes overall. He took fly balls in center and then left field before a batting practice session.

The Blue Jays, Brewers, Marlins, Rays, Tigers, Reds, Cubs, White Sox, Padres and Braves were also in attendance for the showcase.
Link Posted: 3/3/2021 12:54:31 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

They're saving season-ending injuries for the first week of the regular season.
View Quote
Stanton usually gets hurt leaving his house for the first game.
Link Posted: 3/3/2021 1:05:11 PM EDT
[#24]
kinda stupid kinda funny story about tom green.

i was on a lunch break at starbucks in hollywood, sitting waiting for a coffee and in walks tom green.

i kind of smirk b/c i recognize him off the bat and he must've noticed. bc he just looks at me grinning.

so i wave and say hello, he says hello back. i say how are you? he goes good how are you? i go i'm doing good man. then i get up to leave and tell him to have a good day and he does the same.

typing it out seems like the dumbest interaction, but it's one of those you had to be there b/c it was kinda funny and awkward, but he was absolutely a nice guy.
Link Posted: 3/3/2021 1:29:02 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
The Tigers laid the smackdown on the Pi-rats asses today.

Greg Amsinger is predicting the Pi-rats will lose 113 games this year. I think he's finally starting to make a lot of sense.

Willi Castro is hitting .600 with 2 homes and 5 RBI so far in Spring Training. Not a bad start to follow up his 2020 RoY worthy season (had the Fake News Baseball Media not been in the tank for the Communist Chinese).

I hate to break it to you Steve, but the Kittens beating the Bucs is no great feat. I could probably get nine guys from my neighborhood and give the Pirates a run for their money and we're all middle-age dad-bods.

Based on your general demeanor here and your avatar I get the creepy feeling your neighborhood hears diatribes like this being blasted from a loud speaker attached to a helicopter style drone hovering block to block on a some what sporadic basis.  

Link Posted: 3/3/2021 1:32:46 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
kinda stupid kinda funny story about tom green.

i was on a lunch break at starbucks in hollywood, sitting waiting for a coffee and in walks tom green.

i kind of smirk b/c i recognize him off the bat and he must've noticed. bc he just looks at me grinning.

so i wave and say hello, he says hello back. i say how are you? he goes good how are you? i go i'm doing good man. then i get up to leave and tell him to have a good day and he does the same.

typing it out seems like the dumbest interaction, but it's one of those you had to be there b/c it was kinda funny and awkward, but he was absolutely a nice guy.
View Quote

I have a similar story with dr dre

Link Posted: 3/3/2021 2:04:39 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View Quote
He stinks and i dont like him!
Link Posted: 3/3/2021 3:16:41 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Burt's channeling the spirit of Eazy-E!
Link Posted: 3/3/2021 3:30:53 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Based on your general demeanor here and your avatar I get the creepy feeling your neighborhood hears diatribes like this being blasted from a loud speaker attached to a helicopter style drone hovering block to block on a some what sporadic basis.  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Greg Amsinger is predicting the Pi-rats will lose 113 games this year. I think he's finally starting to make a lot of sense.

Willi Castro is hitting .600 with 2 homes and 5 RBI so far in Spring Training. Not a bad start to follow up his 2020 RoY worthy season (had the Fake News Baseball Media not been in the tank for the Communist Chinese).

I hate to break it to you Steve, but the Kittens beating the Bucs is no great feat. I could probably get nine guys from my neighborhood and give the Pirates a run for their money and we're all middle-age dad-bods.

I was thinking more along the lines of wearing a sandwich board and handing out copies of his manifesto when he isn't shouting at passersby.
Link Posted: 3/3/2021 3:35:49 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

I was thinking more along the lines of wearing a sandwich board and handing out copies of his manifesto when he isn't shouting at passersby.
View Quote

Link Posted: 3/3/2021 4:07:02 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Stanton usually gets hurt leaving his house for the first game.
View Quote

Aaron Boone is getting a pacemaker.

He fits right in
Link Posted: 3/3/2021 5:41:13 PM EDT
[#32]
Hey Steve, here's an article on an old-timey Tiger who outdrank Ruth and outhit Cobb: Bob Fothergill.

https://www.mlb.com/news/who-was-bob-fatty-fothergill

This is the best line in the article:

He told the New York Times he was better with a few extra pounds on his frame, “Detroit pays me to hit. I can’t hit if I ain’t got the power and I ain’t got the power if I don’t eat. And when I eat what I like I get fat. When I diet, I don’t hit. So what in blazes am I going to do?”
View Quote
Link Posted: 3/3/2021 9:20:50 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 3/3/2021 9:28:26 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Hey Steve, here's an article on an old-timey Tiger who outdrank Ruth and outhit Cobb: Bob Fothergill.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

He told the New York Times he was better with a few extra pounds on his frame, "Detroit pays me to hit. I can't hit if I ain't got the power and I ain't got the power if I don't eat. And when I eat what I like I get fat. When I diet, I don't hit. So what in blazes am I going to do?"

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 3/3/2021 9:58:10 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Aaron Boone is getting a pacemaker.

He fits right in.
View Quote

If i had his wife i would need a pacemaker as well
Link Posted: 3/3/2021 10:06:16 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

He told the New York Times he was better with a few extra pounds on his frame, “Detroit pays me to hit. I can’t hit if I ain’t got the power and I ain’t got the power if I don’t eat. And when I eat what I like I get fat. When I diet, I don’t hit. So what in blazes am I going to do?”

I love stories like that so much
Link Posted: 3/3/2021 11:46:18 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View Quote

You weren't kidding.

In case anybody else didn't know who she is, her name is Laura Cover. I couldn't really find any good pictures that wouldn't be a CoC violation.

Link Posted: 3/4/2021 9:08:35 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

You weren't kidding.

In case anybody else didn't know who she is, her name is Laura Cover. I couldn't really find any good pictures that wouldn't be a CoC violation.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You weren't kidding.

"Impressive. Most impressive."
-Darth Vader
Link Posted: 3/4/2021 9:50:07 AM EDT
[#39]
Brewers signed Jackie Bradley Jr to a 2 year deal (player option after the first).

He's an amazing defensive player, but outfield is not exactly a need right now. Still, a very good depth move.
Link Posted: 3/4/2021 9:59:44 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Brewers signed Jackie Bradley Jr to a 2 year deal (player option after the first).

He's an amazing defensive player, but outfield is not exactly a need right now. Still, a very good depth move.
View Quote

I'm guessing they'll try one of the outfielders at 3rd base if Shaw can't hit.
Link Posted: 3/4/2021 12:05:34 PM EDT
[#41]
Brewers got approval for 25% capacity today.  Ordered a 10pack of weekend games.
Edit: Twins, Dodgers, Braves, Pirates, Rockies, Reds, White Sox, Giants, Cubs, and Mets. Plus a TBD game.
Link Posted: 3/4/2021 1:49:06 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Brewers got approval for 25% capacity today.  Ordered a 10pack of weekend games.
Edit: Twins, Dodgers, Braves, Pirates, Rockies, Reds, White Sox, Giants, Cubs, and Mets. Plus a TBD game.
View Quote

nice!
Link Posted: 3/4/2021 1:55:48 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View Quote

wow, i had no idea the sox let him go.
Link Posted: 3/4/2021 2:44:43 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

No tailgating tho. Which makes perfect sense, instead of spacing people out to eat and drink in an open air parking lot, the fans will all go to the local bars to drink before the game.

Thanks city of Milwaukee for keeping us safe!

Quoted:

I'm guessing they'll try one of the outfielders at 3rd base if Shaw can't hit.

4 outfielders, remove the 3B and have Arcia cover the entire left side of the infield. Playing no doubles outfield FTW.
Link Posted: 3/4/2021 2:49:16 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

No tailgating tho. Which makes perfect sense, instead of spacing people out to eat and drink in an open air parking lot, the fans will all go to the local bars to drink before the game.

View Quote

Plus you will be inside. Your pale body starved of vitamin D, the recycled air forcing Covid 19 through your bratwurst soaked mask, and your immune system will do nothing....because it can do nothing.

Link Posted: 3/4/2021 6:02:54 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Plus you will be inside. Your pale body starved of vitamin D, the recycled air forcing Covid 19 through your bratwurst soaked mask, and your immune system will do nothing....because it can do nothing.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Milwaukee Brewers' fans in line for concessions on Opening Day. (2021, colorized)

Link Posted: 3/4/2021 6:07:04 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Milwaukee Brewers' fans in line for concessions on Opening Day. (2021, colorized)

https://i.imgur.com/Pq40eJN.jpg
View Quote

My personal account rep already called and said the early games might be refunded and I'd have to reschedule due to the 25% capacity.
Link Posted: 3/4/2021 6:20:45 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

4 outfielders, remove the 3B and have Arcia cover the entire left side of the infield. Playing no doubles outfield FTW.
View Quote

As a Cardinals fan I am glad you aren't managing the Brewers.  I mean that there is a winning strategy.  
Link Posted: 3/4/2021 6:21:17 PM EDT
[#49]
Wisconsinites: 40 degrees? It's too cold for baseball. Raise the dome!

Also Wisconsinites: 87 degrees below zero? The Badgers can't play when it's this hot.
Link Posted: 3/4/2021 8:16:20 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

https://i.imgur.com/Pq40eJN.jpg
View Quote

Opening Day?

I don't get that kind of beach tan till June at the earliest.
Page / 232
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top