BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 21
Link Posted: 6/9/2024 8:51:20 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Nope, again you want to attribute meaning where none exists.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

In the quote I referenced.  What did you mean by, "I have lost people, I never cracked a joke within the same day."?

Nope, again you want to attribute meaning where none exists.

So what did you mean by it?
Link Posted: 6/9/2024 10:18:23 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

I know this shit is hard to fathom, but some of us can have some nuance to our thoughts.  Crazy, right?  But I get it, thinking deeply on a subject is not for everyone, and we all can't be intellectual giants who resort to insulting people's moms.
View Quote

It’s nuanced trying to rationalize why someone was giving press conferences and joking a day after their kid died? I know we all handle grief differently, but almost no one fucking does it like that.
Link Posted: 6/9/2024 10:29:52 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

It’s nuanced trying to rationalize why someone was giving press conferences and joking a day after their kid died? I know we all handle grief differently, but almost no one fucking does it like that.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I know this shit is hard to fathom, but some of us can have some nuance to our thoughts.  Crazy, right?  But I get it, thinking deeply on a subject is not for everyone, and we all can't be intellectual giants who resort to insulting people's moms.

At least one guy did.

Spit it out, did his kid die or not?
Link Posted: 6/9/2024 10:32:35 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I felt like my brain was turning to mush when I listened to his show.

View Quote

Same.

Haven't listened to an AJ show in 9 years, pre Jade Helm.
Link Posted: 6/9/2024 10:59:27 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

At least one guy did.

Spit it out, did his kid die or not?
View Quote

Of course. The whole SH conspiracy was probably a setup, disinformation like Q or flat earth etc. AJ said it was real until over a year later after he had Wolfgang Halbig on as a guest, who pointed out some of that weird stuff surrounding the shooting, but then AJ maybe made a couple comments after that, over the course of thousands of hours of broadcast, and didn’t get sued until 5 years or something after the fact.

That’s not the point, did that guy sue Remington and want to ban our guns? Yes, then F him, he deserves to  have his weird behavior questioned by the Alex Joneses of the world.
Link Posted: 6/9/2024 11:12:22 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Of course. The whole SH conspiracy was probably a setup, disinformation like Q or flat earth etc. AJ said it was real until over a year later after he had Wolfgang Halbig on as a guest, who pointed out some of that weird stuff surrounding the shooting, but then AJ maybe made a couple comments after that, over the course of thousands of hours of broadcast, and didn’t get sued until 5 years or something after the fact.

That’s not the point, did that guy sue Remington and want to ban our guns? Yes, then F him, he deserves to  have his weird behavior questioned by the Alex Joneses of the world.
View Quote

False. Alex Jones was calling it a govenment conspiracy within months. Not "over a year later."

April 2013 -- Jones calls Sandy Hook a “government operation” with “inside job written all over it” during an Infowars broadcast, one of at least a dozen occasions when he and other Infowars contributors spread false claims about the shooting.

https://www.reuters.com/legal/legal-fallout-alex-jones-false-sandy-hook-claims-2022-09-13/
Link Posted: 6/9/2024 11:16:58 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

False. Alex Jones was calling it a govenment conspiracy within months. Not "over a year later."

April 2013 -- Jones calls Sandy Hook a “government operation” with “inside job written all over it” during an Infowars broadcast, one of at least a dozen occasions when he and other Infowars contributors spread false claims about the shooting.

https://www.reuters.com/legal/legal-fallout-alex-jones-false-sandy-hook-claims-2022-09-13/
View Quote

That wasn’t what he got sued for. He says that about most mass shootings, for good reason. Really did happen, but government orchestrated is different than didn’t happen, totally staged with actors.
Link Posted: 6/9/2024 11:19:36 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

How much trauma have you studied?
Link Posted: 6/10/2024 2:49:19 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 6/10/2024 4:18:16 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View Quote

What it says, not everything has multiple layers. Sometimes a hat really is just a hat.
Link Posted: 6/10/2024 4:19:45 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View Quote

Still would like to know what was said to him, and the way he shifts from care free and happy to what ever he was trying to come off as is what gets me.

Again, this is not normal.
Link Posted: 6/10/2024 4:24:12 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View Quote

“Muh he lost a child you can’t question a victim!”-Shape Unrotators

No, we can and will and that upsets people, good.

Also the use of images of the victims in events before and after the event are another red flag that has not be explained away.
Link Posted: 6/10/2024 4:24:49 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View Quote

Nice Red Herring.
Link Posted: 6/10/2024 5:13:40 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

What it says, not everything has multiple layers. Sometimes a hat really is just a hat.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's an irrelevant point then.
Link Posted: 6/10/2024 5:15:38 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Nice Red Herring.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Nice Red Herring.

Not really. If you study trauma then you will find that people respond in very weird ways.
Link Posted: 6/10/2024 8:26:27 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Also the use of images of the victims in events before and after the event are another red flag that has not be explained away.
View Quote

20 children get murdered by an insane jackass in a school.

Normal people: "That's awful, our prayers are with the families."

Other insane jackasses: "GOVERNMENT CONSPIRACY! CRISIS ACTORS! JUST ASKING TOUGH QUESTIONS"

I get questioning the amount of the judgement, even though the families offered to settle last year for pennies on the dollar and Jones refused.

Continuing with the insanity that Sandy Hook was some sort of government conspiracy makes all gun owners look bad and that they can't be trusted with guns. After all, look at the "temporary psychotics" they support and defend.
Link Posted: 6/10/2024 9:38:45 AM EDT
[#17]
I'm sure the usual suspects in this thread will get at least another 10 pages out of this.  LOL.

Link Posted: 6/10/2024 10:39:06 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Other insane jackasses: "GOVERNMENT CONSPIRACY! CRISIS ACTORS! JUST ASKING TOUGH QUESTIONS"

I get questioning the amount of the judgement, even though the families offered to settle last year for pennies on the dollar and Jones refused.

Continuing with the insanity that Sandy Hook was some sort of government conspiracy makes all gun owners look bad and that they can't be trusted with guns. After all, look at the "temporary psychotics" they support and defend.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This. AJ pushed it too far with the harassment of the victims families (total asshole move by him that was also supported  / cheered on by other weak minds) and tripled  down on his idiocy. He is getting 100% of what he deserves. Or should i say he is losing 100% of what he owns (owned LOL).
Link Posted: 6/10/2024 10:43:55 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

This. AJ pushed it too far with the harassment of the victims families (total asshole move by him that was also supported  / cheered on by other weak minds) and tripled  down on his idiocy. He is getting 100% of what he deserves. Or should i say he is losing 100% of what he owns (owned LOL).
View Quote

Did he push 1.5 billion too far?
Link Posted: 6/10/2024 10:47:40 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I’m not sure what the right amount should be, but it should be a crushing blow to him. He had plenty of opportunities to cease on the course of action he adopted, but chose not to.

Honestly, I'm also not a fan of his so I’m good with him getting pummeled.
Link Posted: 6/10/2024 10:57:27 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

I’m not sure what the right amount should be, but it should be a crushing blow to him. He had plenty of opportunities to cease on the course of action he adopted, but chose not to.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

That is a crushing blow to a nation. Are you ready to admit we have reached absurdity yet?
Link Posted: 6/10/2024 11:40:50 AM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 6/10/2024 11:43:39 AM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 6/10/2024 12:08:53 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View Quote

Just because you don’t like the guy you are good with blatantly obvious legal warfare (regarding the judgment).. that is pathetic. I loathe the Biden’s, but I think Hunter’s case is BS. See how that works? It’s best to emotionally divest yourself when making decisions.
Link Posted: 6/10/2024 12:15:43 PM EDT
[#25]
Most people crazy enough to sue for 1.5B of 'defamation' probably deserves 1.5B in defamation, unless their careers were totally ruined or something.  1.5B of damages is basically 'the entire country thinks I'm a piece of shit based on a lie and I can never work again' territory.  It has seriously lowered my opinion of the plaintiffs from people I feel sympathetic towards to being vile pieces of shit.  One of the plaintiffs even went on a money raising campaign backed by her 'defamed' fame and literally starting saving her own life with chemo with the big bucks she brought in from her 'defamation.'  Talk about a two faced bottom feeder.

The plaintiffs think they are better than Jones, but really I think most people see them as even worse.
Link Posted: 6/10/2024 12:25:26 PM EDT
[#26]
They should ask the crisis actors what they think.
Link Posted: 6/10/2024 12:27:33 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
View Quote

In before the onslaught!
Link Posted: 6/10/2024 1:00:23 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Most people crazy enough to sue for 1.5B of 'defamation' probably deserves 1.5B in defamation, unless their careers were totally ruined or something.  1.5B of damages is basically 'the entire country thinks I'm a piece of shit based on a lie and I can never work again' territory.  It has seriously lowered my opinion of the plaintiffs from people I feel sympathetic towards to being vile pieces of shit.  One of the plaintiffs even went on a money raising campaign backed by her 'defamed' fame and literally starting saving her own life with chemo with the big bucks she brought in from her 'defamation.'  Talk about a two faced bottom feeder.

The plaintiffs think they are better than Jones, but really I think most people see them as even worse.
View Quote

You do realize the plaintiffs didn't "sue for 1.5B of 'defamation" or claim 1.5B in damages, right?
Link Posted: 6/10/2024 3:01:41 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
I don't care for Jones or what he did but judgements against these unlikeable loudmouths are ludicrous. A billion dollars in a case where no one was physically harmed? Jones isn't Hannibal Lector. No one really suffered any damages of anything near that nature and his bad acts weren't THAT bad that the amount of punitive damages was justified.

Similar thing happened to Ammon Bundy. He and a buddy shit posted at social services and doctors when the buddy's grand kid was taken by DSS. Ammon had people protesting at the hospital, supposedly blocking roads (I'm skeptical that the Bundilyites would really have blocked ambulances). There's a combined total of $60 million in those judgments.

Both cases were defaults on liability and Bundy also defaulted on damages.

But the compensatory judgments are completely disproportionate to the actual injury suffered by the plaintiffs. The punitive damages are also ridiculously high for a couple of loud mouth non violent defendants. This is just throwing the requirement that damages be justified by proof to the wind when the defendant is unpopular and a target of the liberal media.

Are unlikeable defamers supposed to go home and hang themselves?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm not sure what the right amount should be, but it should be a crushing blow to him. He had plenty of opportunities to cease on the course of action he adopted, but chose not to.

Honestly, I'm also not a fan of his so I'm good with him getting pummeled.
I don't care for Jones or what he did but judgements against these unlikeable loudmouths are ludicrous. A billion dollars in a case where no one was physically harmed? Jones isn't Hannibal Lector. No one really suffered any damages of anything near that nature and his bad acts weren't THAT bad that the amount of punitive damages was justified.

Similar thing happened to Ammon Bundy. He and a buddy shit posted at social services and doctors when the buddy's grand kid was taken by DSS. Ammon had people protesting at the hospital, supposedly blocking roads (I'm skeptical that the Bundilyites would really have blocked ambulances). There's a combined total of $60 million in those judgments.

Both cases were defaults on liability and Bundy also defaulted on damages.

But the compensatory judgments are completely disproportionate to the actual injury suffered by the plaintiffs. The punitive damages are also ridiculously high for a couple of loud mouth non violent defendants. This is just throwing the requirement that damages be justified by proof to the wind when the defendant is unpopular and a target of the liberal media.

Are unlikeable defamers supposed to go home and hang themselves?

Link Posted: 6/10/2024 3:28:19 PM EDT
[#30]
Videos:

Oh that's right, GD hates Glenn Beck too.

Link Posted: 6/10/2024 3:42:02 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View Quote

1.5 billion…That is more the some nations GDPs for multiple years..

And yet the usual suspects used it to infringe on more and more of our 1st, 2nd, 4th, 8th, 9th, 10th Amendment rights. Almost like they never let a crisis go to waste, uh?
Link Posted: 6/10/2024 3:43:00 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
I'm sure the usual suspects in this thread will get at least another 10 pages out of this.  LOL.

View Quote

Yeah some people can’t stand people asking questions, not agreeing with them and making money.
Link Posted: 6/10/2024 3:45:31 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View Quote

The plaintiffs are objectively worse.
Link Posted: 6/10/2024 3:46:35 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View Quote

And there it is people!
Link Posted: 6/10/2024 3:56:44 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

And yet the usual suspects used it to infringe on more and more of our 1st, 2nd, 4th, 8th, 9th, 10th Amendment rights. Almost like they never let a crisis go to waste, uh?
View Quote

Almost like you continue to cover your ears and go "la la la la la." Maybe take a break, drink some refreshing condensate?

You've made it clear you are not here to engage in any good faith discussion. You simply want to repeat the same idiot talking points that have been shown to be idiot talking points.
Link Posted: 6/10/2024 4:07:34 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

From whom do the 1st, 2nd, 4th, 8th, 9th and 10th amendments protect us from?
Link Posted: 6/10/2024 4:44:48 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View Quote

Supposed to be from the government, but they wipe their ass with the constitution and don’t care about the Bill of Rights at all. So, in all reality, the Bill of Rights is mainly there for show and to keep people under the illusion of freedom.
Link Posted: 6/14/2024 5:33:15 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View Quote

Ideally the Federal, state, and local governments, but thanks to many failures the enemy of all mankind, the state has eroded the safe guards put into place.

Alex Jones - God's Gonna Cut You Down
Link Posted: 6/14/2024 7:10:51 AM EDT
[#39]
Is anyone starting to catch on to what this is really all about?

Today Alex Jones, tomorrow ARFcom.

Link Posted: 6/17/2024 6:58:16 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
View Quote

Alex jones couldn't be reached for comment.
Link Posted: 6/17/2024 8:46:40 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

He's still shitposting on Twitter
Link Posted: 6/17/2024 8:58:12 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View Quote

And he gave a speech at TPUSA in Detroit yesterday.  He also had a win in court on Friday, which made the censorship and control freaks very sad.

InfoWars is still in their studios, broadcasting 24/7.

Link Posted: 6/17/2024 11:41:34 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

And he gave a speech at TPUSA in Detroit yesterday.  He also had a win in court on Friday, which made the censorship and control freaks very sad.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Which is going to backfire, on the globalist
Link Posted: 6/17/2024 11:44:59 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
That whole lawsuit was bullshit
View Quote

Link Posted: 6/17/2024 12:54:31 PM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 6/17/2024 1:09:20 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View Quote

This!

I don't feel sorry for that waste of good flesh. Fvck be upon him.
Link Posted: 6/17/2024 1:13:23 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Videos:

Oh that's right, GD hates Glenn Beck too.

View Quote

Let me say this for the records:

How do you know AJ is lying? His lips move.
Link Posted: 6/17/2024 1:37:47 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
I'm no fan of Jones but I like that he keeps fighting and working.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah he seems to just keep rolling
Link Posted: 6/17/2024 1:50:44 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Is anyone starting to catch on to what this is really all about?

Today Alex Jones, tomorrow ARFcom.

View Quote

LOL

DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMAttachment Attached File

Please tell me you're not f.....ing that grifter.
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 6/17/2024 1:52:26 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Because he knows there are enough simpletons eating up his shit like it is the finest caviar.

Just look at GD.
Page / 21
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top