BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 14
Link Posted: 6/14/2024 11:24:59 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

One can simultaneously dislike Russia's land grab and acknowledge the rampant corruption.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
So will the Biden administration and zelensky try to shoot that down so they can continue their grift?

Putin puffers are quick. Fuck all that bull shit. Russia can pull back to pre 2014 boarders then get on their soap box about peace.

They are remarkable persistent. That's what makes them so useful.

One can simultaneously dislike Russia's land grab and acknowledge the rampant corruption.

You know there are a slew of US politicians with Russian “relationships” too, right?
Link Posted: 6/14/2024 11:27:29 AM EDT
[#2]
UKR should accept that. But, Z would then no longer be “important” and the country would likely get rid of him.

The “west” should force UKR to accept the offer. But, they won’t, and not because they “give a shit about Ukraine.”

I don’t give a shit about UKR or RUS, but the US’ money and focus is better spent elsewhere. There is zero ROI in this endeavor. If the EU wants to keep up the fight, let them do it. I think RUS should go home and UKR is declared “neutral.”

If this is sofuckingimportant to the EU, they should send in their armies, see how that flies with their population. The US should cut bait.
Link Posted: 6/14/2024 11:29:08 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I mean is it wrong to say this may be in Ukraine's best interests?  They aren't winning...
View Quote

Give up 20% of its territory, renounce the ability to defend itself or join an alliance that would offer any protection…..sounds like a shitty deal. Oh, Apparantly he’s “compromising” by dropping his prewar requirement we kick Poland and the Baltics out of NATO.

What a joke. Time to turn up the pressure, looks like the latest sanctions are working.
Link Posted: 6/14/2024 11:29:38 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
So we would rather not have peace?
View Quote

We probably shouldn't have financed all this bullshit to date but we did.

There is no peace with a man like Putin now.

People should know this about the communists everywhere and they should be eradicated.

At this time I would step up military and covert operations against Putin and make him really feel some pressure then.

He might just break at one point and have to make concessions of his own.

This would be the plan.

Anything else Putin would thoroughly subvert have have a broad and wide strategic access in order to infiltrate and attack again and succeed at one point.

After years of weakening the Ukrainians position of strength wherever it could be exploited.
Link Posted: 6/14/2024 11:32:43 AM EDT
[#5]
Realistically you think that Ukraine can defeat them?? Right or wrong Russia has the bigger stick and can do what they want to those weaker than them. Kind of like what the US does.
Link Posted: 6/14/2024 11:33:35 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

One can also not pretend the "rampant corruption" talking point has not been a meme of the Kremlin since the 1940s for situations where there was any resistance to it, but this was never exactly one that was popular on the American Right. Or, how 20 years of Afghanistan never presented us with such endless remarks in every thread. What really changed here, other than the Kremlin loved to see us waste money in Afghanistan and that particular effort was in their own interests?

Let's also pretend that the Russian sphere of influence is not the most corrupt on the planet, and that a core part of Ukraine attempting to break away from it has been reducing corruption and opening its books and processes to outside scrutiny.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
So will the Biden administration and zelensky try to shoot that down so they can continue their grift?

Putin puffers are quick. Fuck all that bull shit. Russia can pull back to pre 2014 boarders then get on their soap box about peace.

One can also not pretend the "rampant corruption" talking point has not been a meme of the Kremlin since the 1940s for situations where there was any resistance to it, but this was never exactly one that was popular on the American Right. Or, how 20 years of Afghanistan never presented us with such endless remarks in every thread. What really changed here, other than the Kremlin loved to see us waste money in Afghanistan and that particular effort was in their own interests?

Let's also pretend that the Russian sphere of influence is not the most corrupt on the planet, and that a core part of Ukraine attempting to break away from it has been reducing corruption and opening its books and processes to outside scrutiny.

So somewhere between all that pretending, you agree there's corruption?
Link Posted: 6/14/2024 11:34:00 AM EDT
[#7]
"Just give us what we want and we'll stop raping and beating you."

"...what is it you want?"

"We want to take all your stuff, rape you, and beat you."
Link Posted: 6/14/2024 11:34:12 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

How is that not preferable to international recognition of said territory and forcing Ukraine to remain militarily vulnerable to a follow-on event?
View Quote

Cost in lives and money? I've had some friends go over there and parts of Ukraine are just bouncing rubble at this point. At some point the opportunity cost in lives and treasure for a chance at taking back some land just isn't worth it. War fatigue is real and at some point you have to be realistic about the possibility that Russia takes more ground and holds it. At what point is a negotiated end the best outcome vs billions more dollars and thousands of more dead Ukranians?

Eta: Obviously that goes both ways but as of today Russian cities are not being bombed and their only real casualties are military. If more NATO resources start enabling strikes on Russian civilian infrastructure all bets are off on which way the war goes. Russia might break or Ukraine might catch a nuke.
Link Posted: 6/14/2024 11:35:04 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Go home Vlad you dickhead.  
View Quote

Link Posted: 6/14/2024 11:35:38 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
UKR should accept that. But, Z would then no longer be “important” and the country would likely get rid of him.

The “west” should force UKR to accept the offer. But, they won’t, and not because they “give a shit about Ukraine.”

I don’t give a shit about UKR or RUS, but the US’ money and focus is better spent elsewhere. There is zero ROI in this endeavor. If the EU wants to keep up the fight, let them do it. I think RUS should go home and UKR is declared “neutral.”

If this is sofuckingimportant to the EU, they should send in their armies, see how that flies with their population. The US should cut bait.
View Quote

Zelenskyy might have a killswitch that would be embarrassing to the Bidens. the Dems went after Trump for sending Gulliani to Ukraine to find disappearing money. Tried to impeach him over it. Zelenskyy was in the middle of it.
Link Posted: 6/14/2024 11:39:36 AM EDT
[#11]
The squeeze is working.

Now back to your regularly scheduled reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee......
Link Posted: 6/14/2024 11:40:26 AM EDT
[#12]
View Quote
He doesn't have it.  The Russian Navy is effectively defeated and Ukrainian Red Black Sea grain shipments are near pre-war level.  Crimea's air defenses are collapsing and its growing more logistically isolated daily.  The Red Sea campaign has long since been a vastly larger liability than asset to Putin.
Link Posted: 6/14/2024 11:41:22 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

iraq and afghanistan only cost us like 6-8 trillion

do you know how huge 200 billion or whatever is in comparison to that?
Link Posted: 6/14/2024 11:44:14 AM EDT
[#14]
Hard to believe that so many American supposed-conservatives would be such cucks for Russia.

Link Posted: 6/14/2024 11:45:51 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
He doesn't have it.  The Russian Navy is effectively defeated and Ukrainian Red Sea grain shipments are near pre-war level.  Crimea's air defenses are collapsing and its growing more logistically isolated daily.  The Red Sea campaign has long since been a vastly larger liability than asset to Putin.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
He doesn't have it.  The Russian Navy is effectively defeated and Ukrainian Red Sea grain shipments are near pre-war level.  Crimea's air defenses are collapsing and its growing more logistically isolated daily.  The Red Sea campaign has long since been a vastly larger liability than asset to Putin.

Sounds like Putin needs a breather to me.

This is right at the point that he needs to be thrown down and fucked in the ass.

In Asscraft.
Link Posted: 6/14/2024 11:47:46 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

This is right at the point that he needs to be fucked in the ass.

In Asscraft.
View Quote

Nobody is holding you back.
Link Posted: 6/14/2024 11:49:13 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This is right at the point that he needs to be fucked in the ass.

In Asscraft.

Link Posted: 6/14/2024 11:49:29 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

No our politicians are still making way too much money from this war.
View Quote
Unless the Russian warships in Cuba were actually dropping off gold for shipment to DC
Link Posted: 6/14/2024 11:50:50 AM EDT
[#19]
Agreeing with a pathological liar (Vladmir Putin) not to join NATO just leaves the door open for another unprovoked invasion.
Link Posted: 6/14/2024 11:53:32 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

iraq and afghanistan only cost us like 6-8 trillion

do you know how huge 200 billion or whatever is in comparison to that?
View Quote

It's going to be the afterwar cleanup where they really cash in. Think of all the money-making ventures prsented to opportunists from the government internvention of Covid. Or Solyndra Solar panels. Dreaming of better worlds. x24.
Link Posted: 6/14/2024 11:53:50 AM EDT
[#21]
If I was Putin, I’d invade Alaska right now and laugh at all of the surrender monkeys rationalize why it wasn’t worth fighting to defend.
Link Posted: 6/14/2024 11:56:58 AM EDT
[#22]
FVP basically said Ukraine must first surrender their sovereignty then I will be ready to talk about peace, which is bullshit.

Yet many will lap it up as "benevolent Putin is ready for peace." Hell, just looks at OPs title.
Link Posted: 6/14/2024 11:58:20 AM EDT
[#23]

That’s retarded. Russia and Ukraine can both fuck off to the negotiation table and leave my tax dollars out of their Soviet cousin disagreements.

Ukraine would do well to listen to anyone but Biden and the US State Department at this point.
Link Posted: 6/14/2024 12:00:39 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Love Putin or hate him, FJB and FVZ are not a good thing.
View Quote
Fuck Putin

He invaded a country and slaughtered thousands of innocent people.

Link Posted: 6/14/2024 12:01:08 PM EDT
[#25]

The elites in UKR and Russia are profiting off this whole thing.
Link Posted: 6/14/2024 12:02:19 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Agreeing with a pathological liar (Vladmir Putin) not to join NATO just leaves the door open for another unprovoked invasion.
View Quote

Like any treaty would stop that in the first place. The only thing that stops bad people from doing bad things is hurting them and breaking their stuff. Putin has had a metric shit ton of his stuff broken and the idea that Russia poses any kind of threat to anyone with a real military on the continent is laughable.
Link Posted: 6/14/2024 12:02:47 PM EDT
[#27]
Equivalent would be a liberal saying "if you just surrender all your guns, we will end the assault of your 2A rights"

And then the story is "liberals ready to end assault on 2A"

Link Posted: 6/14/2024 12:02:49 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Fuck Russia. And while you're at it, fuck Ukraine, too. Try spending that grift in the USA for once. Maybe on soldiers, sailors, airmen and Marines who fought your forever wars and came back fucked up.

View Quote

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 6/14/2024 12:03:13 PM EDT
[#29]
Here we see the Russia and genocide supporters lying through their fucking teeth to make it look like Putin is offering an olive branch.
Link Posted: 6/14/2024 12:03:48 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

That’s retarded. Russia and Ukraine can both fuck off to the negotiation table and leave my tax dollars out of their Soviet cousin disagreements.

Ukraine would do well to listen to anyone but Biden and the US State Department at this point.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

But, what do you do when you wake up one morning and find that you have been bought and paid for and there is hardly any easy way out?

Zelenski knows he would be ousted from office almost immediately or assassinated shortly thereafter.

There's too many people out there that would want a piece of his ass then.

I mean hell, Putin would probably call for his head to be delivered to Moscow on a silver platter.

I could see it happening too.
Link Posted: 6/14/2024 12:04:58 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
View Quote

I think it would go back to what it was. Because he'd rather get a cut than trash the place. Go back to the old arrangement. But is willing to trash it rather than NATO get the $12 trillion in resources and closer NATO bases (which is what he has been saying for 30 yrs- spheres of influence from the Cold War).

This Soviet invasion scenario into NATO countries. It is just bizarre. Russian Federation has the GDP of Texas. And has a population of 150 million. The EU has 450-500 million people and a GDP of $13 trillion. Everyone he has engaged in military operations against since the collapse of the Soviet Union was in the old sphere of influence countries.

He was in good with the NWO elites before the CIA coup in 2014. He was one of them. The world gas station. Especially for Europe. Then they kicked him out of their club in 2019.
Link Posted: 6/14/2024 12:08:54 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
View Quote

Yeah, because Ukraine would otherwise be okay with a foreign nation's annexation of a large portion of their country.
Link Posted: 6/14/2024 12:09:05 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

He's not blinking. I think it is a ruse.

If I was a uke commander in the field after hearing this I would start to increase my pressure on Ivan whenever my timing was right.

See what his intentions were then.

It's all about pressure and force every last bit of it.

I think Putin is having some sort of logistical or material issues right now.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Did not expect Putin to blink first.  No a good sign for old pooty poo.

He's not blinking. I think it is a ruse.

If I was a uke commander in the field after hearing this I would start to increase my pressure on Ivan whenever my timing was right.

See what his intentions were then.

It's all about pressure and force every last bit of it.

I think Putin is having some sort of logistical or material issues right now.
Logistical yes. Material, I don't think so.

Nick
Link Posted: 6/14/2024 12:10:36 PM EDT
[#34]
1. Russia can go fuck itself
2. give Ukraine nukes, lots of nukes
3. tell Russia to get the fuck off of Ukraine land, If they don't all Ukraine land occupied by Russia will be Nuked.

Link Posted: 6/14/2024 12:11:52 PM EDT
[#35]
It amazes me that if it is said that our country needs to stop spending money on this shit, immediately out of the wood work comes members here calling us Putin puffers. That is some lil bitch ass crybaby shit. My only question is how long and how much more should we spend of our money for this? Give me a timeframe and amount please
Link Posted: 6/14/2024 12:12:28 PM EDT
[#36]
Not one square inch for Putin. When Russia withdraws from all of Ukraine they they can talk of Russian Reparation to Ukraine.
Link Posted: 6/14/2024 12:12:52 PM EDT
[#37]

Democrat's election offer:  We will concede the 2024 election to the Republicans as long as Trump is jailed on Rikers Island until 2029 and a Romney/Newsom ticket is run.  Also throw in that the Bidens and all other Democrats get to keep any past and future bribes from foreign and domestic sources and pardon any diddling of kids.  Oh yeah, and we get 18 new Dem SCOTUS appointees and Schumer and AOC run the Senate and House for life.  We will agree to this immediately.
Link Posted: 6/14/2024 12:15:00 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
1. Russia can go fuck itself
2. give Ukraine nukes, lots of nukes
3. tell Russia to get the fuck off of Ukraine land, If they don't all Ukraine land occupied by Russia will be Nuked.

View Quote

Or just stay out of it and worry about the issues this country has going on in instead. Why do we have to keep being the world police/bank for everyone else?
Link Posted: 6/14/2024 12:15:43 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

You know there are a slew of US politicians with Russian “relationships” too, right?
View Quote

Yep.  How come nobody ever mentions the $3.5M payment from the wife of the mayor of Moscow to Hunter?  For - no reason?  Hmmm.
Link Posted: 6/14/2024 12:15:46 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View Quote

Gut the Russian economy and military and we then only need to worry about China. Why do you think we need to spend more money Domestically? We should be reducing entitlements.
Link Posted: 6/14/2024 12:17:04 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Give up 20% of its territory, renounce the ability to defend itself or join an alliance that would offer any protection…..sounds like a shitty deal. Oh, Apparantly he’s “compromising” by dropping his prewar requirement we kick Poland and the Baltics out of NATO.

What a joke. Time to turn up the pressure, looks like the latest sanctions are working.
View Quote

Worse, we all know Putin will not honor any agreement he signs.
Link Posted: 6/14/2024 12:17:47 PM EDT
[#42]
No man when the F16 arrives the game changes bro...
Link Posted: 6/14/2024 12:19:50 PM EDT
[#43]
Does this finally mean we'll have "Peace in Our Time"?
Link Posted: 6/14/2024 12:19:53 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
It is an old communist ploy to take a breather, rearm, and regroup.
View Quote

Exactly what i was thinking when reading all of that.
Link Posted: 6/14/2024 12:23:35 PM EDT
[#45]
Seriously, would you pro-cease fire guys trust Russia's word about anything?

Especially after they raped, killed and maimed your family members and neighbors?

No, you wouldn't, but you are so wrapped up in your Anti-Ukraine rhetoric that you can no longer be rational.
Link Posted: 6/14/2024 12:24:39 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
No man when the F16 arrives the game changes bro...
View Quote

It's going to be really funny when Ukraine Gorilla tapes a PAC2 to a F16 and wrecks a SU57 200 miles inside Russia's border.
Link Posted: 6/14/2024 12:29:51 PM EDT
[#47]
The Russians obviously are bleeding badly, I just think it's their nature of the peoples to beat the shit out eachother, and absorb beatings endlessly for minimal gain.

From my observations they're kinda fucking idiots.
Link Posted: 6/14/2024 12:31:04 PM EDT
[#48]
Putin sets out Russia's conditions for peace talks with Ukraine
Link Posted: 6/14/2024 12:35:35 PM EDT
[#49]
Only if Ukraine's borders don't shrink.  Otherwise, let Putin keep depleting his weaponry and manpower.  I know we are footing the bill, but as long as we aren't spilling American blood, it's a small price to pay.  Putin should get to claim zero victory in this, and Russia should get economically punished for a generation to come.

Link Posted: 6/14/2024 12:35:51 PM EDT
[#50]

But why would they?  They seem to have the resources to continue pushing further. The Ukes are barely holding on. Some times you have to swallow your pride. If they care about saving lives they would enter these talks. But they aren't, it's about money. The gravy train ends of fighting ends.
Page / 14
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top