BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 5
Link Posted: 6/15/2024 11:54:20 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Women have the majority of the vote in this country by population, they are also more politically active than men. They also vote WAY more leftist then men.

It is not right that women can vote to draft men and send them off to war without have their own skin in the game. With great rights, comes great responsibility.

View Quote

Well said.

Gonna be interesting what all the strong powerful girls have to say about this.

But i'm sure they'll step up to the plate, after all, Hollywood has taught us that one 98 lb. female can barehanded kick the shit out of a dozen large heavily armed men, right?
Link Posted: 6/15/2024 12:03:26 PM EDT
[#2]
Good....goose and gander
Link Posted: 6/15/2024 12:09:04 PM EDT
[#3]
Women have to register for the draft or they are not allowed to vote!  That should be the rule.  With responsibility comes accountability.
Link Posted: 6/15/2024 12:31:48 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

The military disagrees with you and their recent history of recruiting woes is evidence of that. American males are being disqualified due to fitness, obesity, and drug use. It's the result of the decades of anti-male politics and war on men. The solution isn't to trumpet high morality and then point a gun at men to force them into service. Unfortunately we aren't going to roll back decades of "progress" either. So here we are.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

We have enough males in this country that can be conscripted to pick up a rifle and fight, and enough females that would volunteer for non-combat jobs.  

The military disagrees with you and their recent history of recruiting woes is evidence of that. American males are being disqualified due to fitness, obesity, and drug use. It's the result of the decades of anti-male politics and war on men. The solution isn't to trumpet high morality and then point a gun at men to force them into service. Unfortunately we aren't going to roll back decades of "progress" either. So here we are.

“We have enough males that can be conscripted to pick up a rifle and fight”.

I didn’t say anything about the AVF or marketing to meet recruitment missions.
Link Posted: 6/15/2024 12:50:15 PM EDT
[#5]
Good!
Link Posted: 6/15/2024 12:53:16 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Procedurally, would you be drafting all or even a significant portion?  Wouldn't it be similar to how the European countries do it where they take a small selective percentage?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Correct.

Drafting women in the name of “equality” is some Soviet Union “workers paradise” level bullshit.

Women are not “equal” for fighting wars.  They weren’t engineered that way, and no amount of nonsense spewed by some angry, shrill Marxist female lawyer elected to Congress changes that, despite her *feelings* to the contrary.

We have enough males in this country that can be conscripted to pick up a rifle and fight, and enough females that would volunteer for non-combat jobs.  

Killing off the healthiest females that can pass an ASVAB test in a war is about the dumbest god damn thing a society can do-no need to dumb it down more than it already is.

Procedurally, would you be drafting all or even a significant portion?  Wouldn't it be similar to how the European countries do it where they take a small selective percentage?

Drafting all males?  You can’t; there’s numerical limitations to throughput at training sites around the country.  

Of course, not all males qualify due to legal, physical, or mental health issues, or other reasons so there’s always a bit of selection involved by default.

It would be interesting to see if conscription would increase the number of volunteers who preferred to ”pick their poison” instead of waiting to be told what service and MOS was chosen for them.
Link Posted: 6/15/2024 12:53:49 PM EDT
[#7]
I did so mine wouldn't have to.
Link Posted: 6/15/2024 12:57:30 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

So they're tying in a pay raise for the Armed Forces with registering women for the draft. Nice.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
The U.S. Senate Armed Services Committee's intends to require women to register for Selective Service as part of the National Defense Authorization Act for FY25.

On page 4

https://www.armed-services.senate.gov/imo/media/doc/fy25_ndaa_executive_summary.pdf

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/GQEjJt7W8AE84Ld?format=jpg&name=900x900

So they're tying in a pay raise for the Armed Forces with registering women for the draft. Nice.
Is that bad?  Equal means equal, and our troops aren't paid shit.
Link Posted: 6/15/2024 1:02:19 PM EDT
[#9]
You can't spell REMF without the F.
Link Posted: 6/15/2024 1:17:55 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Equal means equal
View Quote

exactly
welcome to equality...u too can now be cannon fodder that society doesn't give a shit about
Link Posted: 6/15/2024 1:23:11 PM EDT
[#11]
And then suddenly -for no reason at all- Ukrainian flags disappeared from Facebook profiles everywhere.
Link Posted: 6/15/2024 1:25:23 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Drafting all males?  You can’t; there’s numerical limitations to throughput at training sites around the country.  

Of course, not all males qualify due to legal, physical, or mental health issues, or other reasons so there’s always a bit of selection involved by default.

It would be interesting to see if conscription would increase the number of volunteers who preferred to ”pick their poison” instead of waiting to be told what service and MOS was chosen for them.
View Quote

It seems to me that in peacetime, you would only draft a very small percentage of the eligible pool that serves for a limited period. Sweden does about 4% every year that serve for 12 months. The thinking seems to be that they always keep a reserve of military trained bodies at the ready.
Link Posted: 6/15/2024 1:29:01 PM EDT
[#13]
I would not want to fight with women
Link Posted: 6/15/2024 1:39:41 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
And then suddenly -for no reason at all- Ukrainian flags disappeared from Facebook profiles everywhere.
View Quote
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 6/15/2024 1:42:26 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Equal means equal
View Quote

Fuck yeah, reap it bitches.
Link Posted: 6/15/2024 1:49:26 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
View Quote

Never been married huh?
Link Posted: 6/15/2024 1:50:29 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Never been married huh?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Never been married huh?

Link Posted: 6/15/2024 1:50:57 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
I CANNOT wait for the wailing and gnashing of feminist teeth
View Quote
Either they want to be equal, or they don't. Put up or shut the fuck up.  

Want to play with the big boys ? Fine. Play by their rules.  

Link Posted: 6/15/2024 1:54:13 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
View Quote
send the fat ugly woke women into the gaping maw.

i'll hang out in the rear with the hot young thin babes and make the tiktoks and the whatnot.
Link Posted: 6/15/2024 2:11:35 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
I get it, with the radical feminisim that's run rampant for so long, it feels good to see those same people now have to "put up or shut up" for ALL things, not just the ones they want.

BUT, and I have no daughters, I do not want to send our girls/women into battle. That is not their place.  If you think the governments covid response was a destructive force to the health of this country, pulling young women out of homes to force them into conscripted service. Yeah, no thanks.  If women want to help with war efforts, I applaud that, as long as it's their choice.

Maybe I'm just not getting why this is a good thing beyond the "suck it up buttercup" aspect of it.
View Quote

Feminism and the war on men caused this. Why should only American male blood be spilled at the behest of Uncle Sugar? They wanted equality? They can do whatever a man can do? They don't need men? Equal means equal.

Welcome to the world of men.
Link Posted: 6/15/2024 2:14:22 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
fuck these people.

I hope the cities burn from the protests because of it.

Women should not even be in the military at all and there should never be a draft. Ever.

If the govt needs a draft it's because the money laundering wars they support are not supported by the people.
View Quote
wut.. near peer wars have always needed a draft.
Link Posted: 6/15/2024 2:30:17 PM EDT
[#22]
Nope. Women should never be in combat, unless their homes are literally being invaded. My daughter will not be going off to die in some sham war in some foreign land for a United States that no longer exists and hates me and mine.

And all of you jerking-off at the idea of feminists having to sign up for it have very short foresight. Like everything else lately, this is nothing to celebrate and only signals our society's downfall. Only failing nations force their women to fight. Weak and pathetic.

Return to tradition, don't cheer the abandonment of it.
Link Posted: 6/15/2024 3:06:36 PM EDT
[#23]
I'm opposed to this.  

Most of the women in my life are not proponents of women's lib.  I don't want my daughter and granddaughter to be subject to the draft.  I want them to be traditional women.  As a society, we need to protect our women.  
Link Posted: 6/15/2024 3:12:06 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

I don't think anyone is willing or advocating for mothers.
View Quote

Which is how they will get out of the draft.
Link Posted: 6/15/2024 3:15:09 PM EDT
[#25]
Big deal. They'll just get pregnant to avoid the draft.
Link Posted: 6/15/2024 3:16:22 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Which how they will get out of the draft.
View Quote

This is how we solve our birth rate crisis. Lol.
Link Posted: 6/15/2024 3:19:42 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Just jerk off in the waiting room, instant section-8.
View Quote

Tough break for hand job
Link Posted: 6/15/2024 3:21:02 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Tough break for hand job
View Quote
damn fine documentary.

damn fine.
Link Posted: 6/15/2024 3:21:36 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
View Quote
negative.

they can still serve whilst preparing to shit out a future democrat.

fuck 'em.
Link Posted: 6/15/2024 3:22:50 PM EDT
[#30]
1 - Has this been called sexist and unfair yet? It's about damn time.

2 - Be careful what you ask for. Do you really want more women in our already demoralized / ineffective military? 5 deployments and my assessment is that for who and what we have to what we're capable of, compared to what we actually do, is a total fucking joke. The answer to that is definitely not, add more women.

3 - Any foreign war in the next 10 or so years, especially one with a draft (which I don't think wed ever do again) would make the Vietnam era draft look popular. Hell, us instilling a draft on citizens to go and fight foreign wars we don't give a shit about so politician's families can sit on boards and make more money could be an actual catalyst to a conflict on home soil.
Link Posted: 6/15/2024 3:23:25 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Nope. Women should never be in combat, unless their homes are literally being invaded. My daughter will not be going off to die in some sham war in some foreign land for a United States that no longer exists and hates me and mine.

And all of you jerking-off at the idea of feminists having to sign up for it have very short foresight. Like everything else lately, this is nothing to celebrate and only signals our society's downfall. Only failing nations force their women to fight. Weak and pathetic.

View Quote

I agree but the same should apply to our sons.

Overall, I support this. The woke feminists want to destroy this country ? Well they can have equality and get drafted as well. Like others have said it might even make it a bit harder sell for the people to support the draft and future wars. They don't care if we throw white males away to die.
Link Posted: 6/15/2024 3:37:26 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

It seems to me that in peacetime, you would only draft a very small percentage of the eligible pool that serves for a limited period. Sweden does about 4% every year that serve for 12 months. The thinking seems to be that they always keep a reserve of military trained bodies at the ready.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

We have the ARNG and USAR that pretty much does the same thing.

I really think a peacetime draft could be avoided with financial incentives to encourage voluntary enlistment.  

Those who earned a commission could have their student loan debt paid off or forgiven.

Incentivize military service through free market principles and make it more appealing than working for low wages in the private sector.  The AVF is preferable, but Congress must be willing to pay for it.

Perhaps the European model is the answer, but MOS proficiency is perishable and you run into all sorts of problems with employers supporting those called up for training during peacetime.
Link Posted: 6/15/2024 3:45:06 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
negative.

they can still serve whilst preparing to shit out a future democrat.

fuck 'em.
View Quote

They are useless for almost a year when pregnant. We don’t need mommies in the service.
Link Posted: 6/15/2024 3:46:36 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

They are useless for almost a year when pregnant. We don't need mommies in the service.
View Quote
they want equality, they're gonna get equality.

fuck 'em.
Link Posted: 6/15/2024 3:55:18 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View Quote

This.  Everyone needs to understand that this move to register women for the draft is just another step in the progression to dismantal the underpinnings of our society; as I said before: an attack on Western Civilization, the Judeo-Christian Ethic, and Chivalry.  All the "blurring of the sexes," etc. are designed to achieve the same end:

That end is that we do not have loyalty to our families; we do not have loyalty to our God; we do not have loyalty to our children.  The only acceptable loyalty will be to the State.

Embrace this passage from Schiller's 1804 play, "William Tell;" and pay particular attention to the last line.  THIS is what the Democrats/Marxists/Commies HATE.  THIS is what they fear.  This is why they need to destroy the traditional bonds:

Yes! there’s a limit to the despot’s power!
When the oppressed looks round in vain for justice,
When his sore burden may no more be borne,
With fearless heart he makes appeal to Heaven,
And thence brings down his everlasting rights,
Which there abide, inalienably his,

And indestructible as are the stars.
Nature’s primeval state returns again,
Where man stands hostile to his fellow-man;
And if all other means shall fail his need,
One last resource remains—his own good sword.

Our dearest treasures call to us for aid
Against the oppressor’s violence; we stand
For country, home, for wives, for children here!

ALL (clashing their swords).
Here stand we for our homes, our wives, and children.
Link Posted: 6/15/2024 3:58:34 PM EDT
[#36]
18 to 26 to males and now womwn.

I smell a future draft coming up!
Link Posted: 6/15/2024 3:59:29 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
They ain't drafting my daughter.
View Quote

With you on this!
Link Posted: 6/15/2024 4:01:38 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
18 to 26 to males and now womwn.

I smell a future draft coming up!
View Quote
i'ma play this for the fat ugly zooma women and useless pussy zooma males whilst they're being loaded onto the trains headed to the front.

fuck 'em.

Link Posted: 6/15/2024 4:12:10 PM EDT
[#39]
OUTFUCKINGSTANDING! Feminist women and their beta male compatriots wanted complete equality and parity with men along with all the "opportunities" that men have historically had to bear, now they are gonna get what they want. Good and hard. The only way to get this shit to stop is to forcefully toss their skin in the game along with the men. When the liberal feminist women realize they and more importantly their own daughters are no longer safe from being inducted into combat arms, assigned to an Infantry company and tossed in a fighting position along with the men they may begin to change their tune. Hell I have read cats on this very board droning on and on about how "My daughter is a badass and is as good as any man. I just want her to have the same opportunity to serve in the Infantry/Cavalry/Armor/Artillery/SOF with the men they are unquestionably as good as..." Congratulations dad! She can now be voluntold by Uncle to do that very thing. I'm very happy for you and your badass boyslayer daughter. Enjoy the equality!
Link Posted: 6/15/2024 4:22:49 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
View Quote

How to fix the birthrate deficit with this one simple trick
Link Posted: 6/15/2024 4:32:00 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
They ain't drafting my daughter.
View Quote

I will happily die on that hill as well. Happily.
Link Posted: 6/15/2024 4:36:19 PM EDT
[#42]
Good start, also make them get shaved bald like I had to in reception/basic.
Link Posted: 6/15/2024 4:38:01 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Good start, also make them get shaved bald like I had to in reception/basic.
View Quote

Link Posted: 6/15/2024 4:38:28 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

I will happily die on that hill as well. Happily.
View Quote
fedbois will take that bet, son.
Link Posted: 6/15/2024 4:48:50 PM EDT
[#45]
Maybe we wouldn't need to draft women if we had a higher population that wasn't aborted and could volunteer .    We're just filling in those numbers.....
Link Posted: 6/15/2024 5:45:46 PM EDT
[#46]
Arfcommers are obsessed with being political cuckolds. When abortion laws were enacted or increased, you could've demanded that since they are not real humans, then any action that ends in a pregnancy termination is simple assault on the mother and not murder. You also could demand that the father can abort their parental rights at any point in time just as the mother could. This would've made loose abortion laws logically consistent and make even the most pro-abortion people begin to second guess themselves and want to limit abortion legality themselves.

That same logic applies here. Oh, a draft is coming and woman of course should be treated equally? You could demand women be put in the front lines alongside men and most likely get the draft removed for all genders, but nope. Arfcommers want to get cucked and demand woman be exempt from the draft, but force disenfranchised men to die for equality that they never get to experience. The mentality of give me 100% of what I want, but if you don't then you can bend me over a barrel and go to town is astonishingly retarded beyond all comprehension.

If all of that was too complicated for some reason, then think of it like this. You'd rather get last place then 2nd place like the good cuck you are lmao.
Link Posted: 6/15/2024 5:51:06 PM EDT
[#47]
Stunning and Brave
Link Posted: 6/15/2024 6:02:08 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
In a just and functional society women don't fight wars, men do.
View Quote

I have some bad news for you, my friend....
Link Posted: 6/15/2024 6:02:27 PM EDT
[#49]
its about time
Link Posted: 6/15/2024 6:04:36 PM EDT
[#50]
View All Quotes
Strap a bandolier on that thing and send it to the front to rip arms off.
Page / 5
Top Top