BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 5
Link Posted: 6/15/2024 6:05:57 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Just jerk off in the waiting room, instant section-8.
View Quote
Instant CNN correspondent job.
Link Posted: 6/15/2024 6:07:01 PM EDT
[#2]
Is a country worth fighting for that conscripts its women ?
Link Posted: 6/15/2024 6:09:11 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Arfcommers are obsessed with being political cuckolds. When abortion laws were enacted or increased, you could've demanded that since they are not real humans, then any action that ends in a pregnancy termination is simple assault on the mother and not murder. You also could demand that the father can abort their parental rights at any point in time just as the mother could. This would've made loose abortion laws logically consistent and make even the most pro-abortion people begin to second guess themselves and want to limit abortion legality themselves.

That same logic applies here. Oh, a draft is coming and woman of course should be treated equally? You could demand women be put in the front lines alongside men and most likely get the draft removed for all genders, but nope. Arfcommers want to get cucked and demand woman be exempt from the draft, but force disenfranchised men to die for equality that they never get to experience. The mentality of give me 100% of what I want, but if you don't then you can bend me over a barrel and go to town is astonishingly retarded beyond all comprehension.

If all of that was too complicated for some reason, then think of it like this. You'd rather get last place then 2nd place like the good cuck you are lmao.
View Quote

Women getting drafted is THE ULTIMATE AND FINAL CUCK

Think about it logically.

@beitodesstrafe
Link Posted: 6/15/2024 6:22:30 PM EDT
[#4]
Not a chance in hell my daughter will be drafted.
Link Posted: 6/15/2024 6:35:12 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I always figured this was going to happen sooner or later in the courts anyway.

As I recall, in the early 1980s some dude sued, alleging gender discrimination because men had to register but women did not. The Supreme Court authorized a male only Selective Service on the grounds that women were not authorized to serve in combat arms positions - Infantry, Armor, Artillery, Combat Engineering, and Special Forces.  Seeing as 0bama ordered that women be allowed in Combat Arms, the condition that women are not authorized in combat arms no longer exists, therefore women should have to register.
View Quote

Women served in units that weren't exactly out of danger before obammy. As far back as the 1970's. Anyone who served in Europe or Korea knows that. If the balloon had gone up in either of those places the women assigned to service line units, mechanics, drivers, comms personnel, MPs etc would have been caught up in those places. Or Iraq. Twice.
Link Posted: 6/15/2024 6:41:39 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Is that bad?  Equal means equal, and our troops aren't paid shit.
View Quote

A lot of women are against being forced to register for the draft. They shriek really loud and having a pay raise for military personnel attached to a very divisive topic puts our currently serving military in a bind for politics.

It should be separate, like all bills should be.
Link Posted: 6/15/2024 6:50:56 PM EDT
[#7]
“So now while you and your wife are fighting a corrupt war to line our pockets we and our minions can also have our way with your kids.”~The Establishment

I’ve said it for a couple years now.  They intend to have a World War and Civil War simultaneously.
Link Posted: 6/15/2024 7:01:15 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
“So now while you and your wife are fighting a corrupt war to line our pockets we and our minions can also have our way with your kids.”~The Establishment

I’ve said it for a couple years now.  They intend to have a World War and Civil War simultaneously.
View Quote

I suspect there is wisdom in your thought.

Link Posted: 6/15/2024 7:05:55 PM EDT
[#9]
Once women were able to join, there was no good reason to exclude them from Selective Service registration requirements.

Link Posted: 6/15/2024 7:18:25 PM EDT
[#10]
Women shouldn't be in combat.  Women shouldn't even be in the military.

But they wanted equality, and they got it.  I'm going to enjoy watching the female butthurt over this.
Link Posted: 6/15/2024 7:19:56 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

But they wanted equality, and they got it.  I'm going to enjoy watching the female butthurt over this.
View Quote

They do really good in the medical and administrative fields. Female medics have the best bedside manner, IME.
Link Posted: 6/15/2024 7:22:14 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

They do really good in the medical and administrative fields. Female medics have the best bedside manner, IME.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yes, I need to qualify that statement:  outside of support roles, women shouldn't be in the military.

Maybe the prospect of being drafted will help women realize that.
Link Posted: 6/15/2024 7:24:21 PM EDT
[#13]
Only a handful of women will ever see combat and if the Russia Ukraine war is any example, those that do will be eliminated almost immediately.  So these women will do nothing but create a drama filled and weakened supply chain full of even more whiny liberals and conscientious objectors.
Link Posted: 6/15/2024 7:40:20 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View Quote

They should reconsider.
Link Posted: 6/15/2024 7:50:02 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Equal means equal
View Quote

Link Posted: 6/15/2024 7:50:46 PM EDT
[#16]
IT'S ABOUT FUCKING TIME!!!!!!
Link Posted: 6/15/2024 7:57:01 PM EDT
[#17]
If women insist on their rights to kill their babies, then getting drafted and killing the enemy shouldn’t be a big deal.
Link Posted: 6/15/2024 7:57:58 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
They ain't drafting my daughter.
View Quote

This.

Frankly, a country that can’t raise enough volunteers should rethink its position.
Link Posted: 6/15/2024 8:30:26 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

This.

Frankly, a country that can’t raise enough volunteers should rethink its position.
View Quote

Good.  You go die for Big Oil and rich old men.  My Granddaugher is not going.
Link Posted: 6/15/2024 8:33:40 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View Quote

That’s what I just said. They would find themselves at odds with me first.
Link Posted: 6/15/2024 8:34:23 PM EDT
[#21]
Excellent!
Link Posted: 6/15/2024 8:43:16 PM EDT
[#22]
I disagree with having women register.
Link Posted: 6/15/2024 9:28:31 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

@beitodesstrafe
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Arfcommers are obsessed with being political cuckolds. When abortion laws were enacted or increased, you could've demanded that since they are not real humans, then any action that ends in a pregnancy termination is simple assault on the mother and not murder. You also could demand that the father can abort their parental rights at any point in time just as the mother could. This would've made loose abortion laws logically consistent and make even the most pro-abortion people begin to second guess themselves and want to limit abortion legality themselves.

That same logic applies here. Oh, a draft is coming and woman of course should be treated equally? You could demand women be put in the front lines alongside men and most likely get the draft removed for all genders, but nope. Arfcommers want to get cucked and demand woman be exempt from the draft, but force disenfranchised men to die for equality that they never get to experience. The mentality of give me 100% of what I want, but if you don't then you can bend me over a barrel and go to town is astonishingly retarded beyond all comprehension.

If all of that was too complicated for some reason, then think of it like this. You'd rather get last place then 2nd place like the good cuck you are lmao.

@beitodesstrafe

LMFAO....nailed it

But in my case married the Princess of Ngaraard, Palau....Ulimang Clan....bitch tried poisoning me off when I found out the 13yr old daughter wasnt mine.....

Crazy slut was just trying to protect her political status in her country.

Palau Supreme Court Case CA15-009....I got the entire Palau Council of Chief’s to strip that bitches Queen status....case pending.

Both the mother in law...former Queen and her Brother the Clan Chief...dropped fukn dead....kinda sent US Federal Agents after them....try poisoning me off you fuckers

Her Uncle was Elias Camsek Chin....Palau Senate President....killed his fuckin career....when Colonel Whelan of the 36th Mission Support Group on Guam killed himself when his wife wanted a divorce after she found out he was fuckin my wife.....

Crazy fukn brown skinned people
Link Posted: 6/15/2024 10:05:28 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
i'm strangely comfortable with it.

dog moms to the front!

@Scalped
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Can we prioritize single women without children? That seems to be the demographic who are most aggressive in ruining the country.
i'm strangely comfortable with it.

dog moms to the front!

@Scalped

No children-having frenchie owners are hereby remanded to mine clearing companies.
Link Posted: 6/15/2024 10:10:34 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

LMFAO....nailed it

But in my case married the Princess of Ngaraard, Palau....Ulimang Clan....bitch tried poisoning me off when I found out the 13yr old daughter wasnt mine.....

Palau Supreme Court Case CA15-009....I got the entire Palau Council of Chief’s to strip that bitches Queen status....case pending.

Both the mother in law...former Queen and her Brother the Clan Chief...dropped fukn dead....kinda sent US Federal Agents after them....try poisoning me off you fuckers

Her Uncle was Elias Camsek Chin....Palau Senate President....killed his fuckin career....when Colonel Whelan of the 36th Mission Support Group on Guam killed himself when his wife wanted a divorce after she found out he was fuckin my wife.....

View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 6/15/2024 10:14:02 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Equal means equal
View Quote

Yep.
Link Posted: 6/15/2024 11:43:30 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah, that won't go the way they (gov) think.

Link Posted: 6/15/2024 11:47:56 PM EDT
[#28]
Hahaha fuck no.
Link Posted: 6/15/2024 11:48:55 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

No children-having frenchie owners are hereby remanded to mine clearing companies.
View Quote
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 6/15/2024 11:53:13 PM EDT
[#30]
Of course they did. Communists love grinding up female flesh in their wars. How many Svetlanas died alongside their male comrades in WW2?
Link Posted: 6/16/2024 12:06:43 AM EDT
[#31]
I'd die for my daughters before I'd let them die for this government.
Link Posted: 6/16/2024 1:54:10 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Is a country worth fighting for that conscripts its women ?
View Quote

No
Link Posted: 6/16/2024 2:55:08 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

There is a Mark Felton episode on female Soviet prisoners of war, and I have to warn you, at least one of the images in it was extremely disturbing to me, it's not violent per se, but shows a bunch of dejected Soviet women prisoners....and you can just see it on their faces.  

I asked my longtime Ukrainian Russian teacher if she had any relatives that fought in the war some months back.  She had at least one or two male relatives, a great uncle, and whichever, but also a great aunt or something, a female relative, who was just regular infantry, like an 11B, not a sniper or a pilot or anything.  That great aunt survived the war, but she had been in a freezing cold swamp at some point in the war, and wasn't able to have children subsequently.  

video on Soviet female POWs
View Quote

it was no cakewalk for civilians from any of the countries involved in the war.  some went to camps anyway , not even jewish.  some killed and tortured by the russians and Ukrainians.   and vice versa. complete shit show

older members of my family went through a lot of it.
Link Posted: 6/16/2024 3:58:40 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Nope. Women should never be in combat, unless their homes are literally being invaded. My daughter will not be going off to die in some sham war in some foreign land for a United States that no longer exists and hates me and mine.

And all of you jerking-off at the idea of feminists having to sign up for it have very short foresight. Like everything else lately, this is nothing to celebrate and only signals our society's downfall. Only failing nations force their women to fight. Weak and pathetic.

Return to tradition, don't cheer the abandonment of it.
View Quote

We are not returning to a Traditional Society at least not any time soon. This is all part of what needs to be done to restore the order before feminism.

If women want equality then they will have it. We will only return when they realize the error of their ways.

No one is "forcing" them to fight. They demanded equality and so they got it. They only have themselves to blame. They also need to correct the problem, not men as they created it.

As a man who is a lifelong bachelor and dated a fairly large number of women, I can tell you that will probably be never.
Link Posted: 6/16/2024 4:59:16 AM EDT
[#35]
Could work out.  I seem to remember that Tanya chick being pretty bad ass in the old Red Alert video game.
Link Posted: 6/16/2024 5:03:33 AM EDT
[#36]
Considering that all males 18-25 are now automatically registered for the Draft, there is no registering, women will just be added to the rolls and they will not even know it.

That is why they already passed auto registration.

There will be no political discussion, they will just do it because this govt is corrupt as fuck.
Link Posted: 6/16/2024 6:39:33 AM EDT
[#37]
Seems to work for Israel.
Link Posted: 6/16/2024 7:23:33 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Once women were able to join, there was no good reason to exclude them from Selective Service registration requirements.

View Quote

Link Posted: 6/16/2024 7:50:57 AM EDT
[#39]
Saying that men and women are "equal" is an absurd construct.

It's like saying an apple is equal to an orange.

It was a construct of the Frankfurt School's "Critical Theory," designed to define everything as a class struggle in order to implement Marxism.

https://plato.stanford.edu/entries/critical-theory/#Gend

While it is tempting to "counterpunch" the "Feminist" insanity by dragging teenaged girls into the military against their will, doing so is playing into the hands of our enemy who is intent on breaking down our society and rebuilding it to suit their power lust.

Please be deliberate and smart, not stupid and reactive.

Link Posted: 6/16/2024 8:50:21 AM EDT
[#40]
Why have a draft? Against who?

If there's a big war? We're going to war with what we've got.
Link Posted: 6/16/2024 9:07:00 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Saying that men and women are "equal" is an absurd construct.

It's like saying an apple is equal to an orange.

It was a construct of the Frankfurt School's "Critical Theory," designed to define everything as a class struggle in order to implement Marxism.

https://plato.stanford.edu/entries/critical-theory/#Gend

While it is tempting to "counterpunch" the "Feminist" insanity by dragging teenaged girls into the military against their will, doing so is playing into the hands of our enemy who is intent on breaking down our society and rebuilding it to suit their power lust.

Please be deliberate and smart, not stupid and reactive.

View Quote

equal treatment under law doesnt mean identical in every other respect.

Link Posted: 6/16/2024 9:12:40 AM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 6/16/2024 10:06:55 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
I always figured this was going to happen sooner or later in the courts anyway.

As I recall, in the early 1980s some dude sued, alleging gender discrimination because men had to register but women did not. The Supreme Court authorized a male only Selective Service on the grounds that women were not authorized to serve in combat arms positions - Infantry, Armor, Artillery, Combat Engineering, and Special Forces.  Seeing as 0bama ordered that women be allowed in Combat Arms, the condition that women are not authorized in combat arms no longer exists, therefore women should have to register.
View Quote

I watched a quick youtube video of a pair of 0311s the other day, one of each gender......  I expect that few thin short girls can actually carry their weight in a combat zone.   I was no ball of fire as an 0331 but I could keep going as much as it sucked.
Link Posted: 6/16/2024 10:08:49 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

These days they'll just put you in command.
View Quote

Do you get the dog mask and collar too to go with the throw back uniform?  I guess that’s the in thing.
Link Posted: 6/16/2024 10:14:51 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
You wanted it, now you have it, enjoy.
View Quote

I'm trying to stay positive on father's day, so I should get out of gd... but...

My girls did nothing to earn this. They won't be used as pawns to make old rich guys more rich or give the powerful more power. That wasn't the contract when they were born, and I haven't agreed or even been consulted about it after the fact.
Link Posted: 6/16/2024 10:26:34 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Why have a draft? Against who?

If there's a big war? We're going to war with what we've got.
View Quote

The corrupt gov wants to know and have have easy access to unlimited meat for the grinder. Their pockets need lining and sacrificing all the men just isn't enough anymore.

On a more historical note, the Armenian genocide began by the men being drafted and sent away. Would be equally effective here if the fathers were drafted first and no one would be left to protect the women. Don't fall for the traps.
Link Posted: 6/16/2024 10:40:18 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

LMFAO....nailed it

View Quote

Beatsoffindetroit is living an interesting life! Get down with your bad self!!
Link Posted: 6/16/2024 10:42:31 AM EDT
[#48]
I always wondered why only men had to register with selective service and not women.  That in itself it sexist. If there is such a need to make 18 year old men register, then why not women too?

With that being said, I believe that forcing anyone to register with selective service is wrong and unconstitutional.  Yes, as it stands right now men when they turn 18 must register by law

The draft is unconstitutional and against the 13th amendment.  I can't find anywhere in the text of the constitution that states the federal government can force anyone to join the military.
Link Posted: 6/16/2024 10:46:03 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Finally.

My chances of getting caught up in Joe's meat grinder cut in half.
View Quote
Bless your heart (tm). Women will now have all the non combat positions. All the men to the front.
Link Posted: 6/16/2024 10:56:25 AM EDT
[#50]
Plausible.

Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top