Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 69
Link Posted: 6/15/2024 4:01:15 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I have no doubt that Biden's team will likely get the questions in advance.
View Quote

That's never happened.
Link Posted: 6/15/2024 4:03:19 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

You know it, and CNN will do everything they can to screw with Trump, And for all the little pu**y's on here FCNN and FJB.
View Quote
Well he just has to not go full Twitter Trump and sound like the POTUS.

This could be the night they decide to switch out Biden before the DNC.

Link Posted: 6/15/2024 4:08:05 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

No
View Quote
add that to your list of shit to do, bru.
Link Posted: 6/15/2024 4:09:36 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Biden will have all the questions beforehand. The moderators will be the ones debating Trump. Questions won't be about the economy, border etc, they will be about insurrection, Putin's puppet, why he hates brown people, racist racist racist. On the other hand it will be the most watched debate.
View Quote

yup
Link Posted: 6/15/2024 4:10:25 PM EDT
[#5]
Who's hosting it?
Link Posted: 6/15/2024 4:26:32 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Who's hosting it?
View Quote

CNN
Link Posted: 6/15/2024 4:31:11 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
The last Trump debate I watched, he came across as a rambling unhinged loon.

Hopefully he takes a valium or two before this one.
View Quote

You should take some Meds for that TDS.
Link Posted: 6/15/2024 4:32:15 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

That's never happened.
View Quote

Yes it has Happened.
Link Posted: 6/15/2024 4:33:01 PM EDT
[#9]
Who is hosting this? Cnn? Lol
Link Posted: 6/15/2024 4:38:20 PM EDT
[#10]
All the news agencies will already have written pieces of how Trump lost the debate...sheep and npcs will follow

Why the media is the main enemy of this country and should be treated as such
Link Posted: 6/15/2024 4:40:27 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Will FJB not be allowed his earpiece?
View Quote

Think 3D chess. Chess cheater that is…

It isn’t going to be in his ear
Link Posted: 6/15/2024 4:40:49 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
After a few minutes, Trump should stop answering a question, frown, look at Biden, and say: "EWWWW!  What's that smell?  Do you need to take a break?"
View Quote

Link Posted: 6/15/2024 4:42:45 PM EDT
[#13]
FJB will be doped up you can count on that
Link Posted: 6/15/2024 4:46:29 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
I actually doubt if a debate will even take place. As bad as things are looking for Joe, I expect him any day now to say "I refuse to go onstage with a convicted felon".
View Quote

This is my gut feeling.
"The Biden team feels its beneath the dignity of the office to share a stage, let alone debate a felonious insurrectionist serial rapist."
Link Posted: 6/15/2024 4:58:08 PM EDT
[#15]
Agree with the posts about checking for ear pieces, drug testing including random selection of water bottles, and they need to be monitoring during the two commercial breaks- there is zero way Biden can go 90 minutes without additional doses of whatever cocktail they're using on him.  Trump needs to stay calm and on topic, just hammer on facts such as immigration, the economy, etc. and let Biden be the one who can't stay on topic or start making accusations (not that Trump's not obviously being railroaded, but he needs to avoid making that the focus of his replies).  If they can somehow keep Biden off the drugs (I seriously doubt it) he'll start fading within about fifteen minutes, he's dropping off exponentially faster these days.  Even if he does get doped up, you can watch him go from angry animated retard to mumbling retard and there's a strong Trump campaign message right there- no words needed, just show his decline over the short time span, especially if he does this cycle after each break.
Link Posted: 6/15/2024 5:08:02 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
The last Trump debate I watched, he came across as a rambling unhinged loon.

Hopefully he takes a valium or two before this one.
View Quote

The last debate I watched that dufus Chris Wallace did the debating for Potatohead.  Very biased moderators.

Trump would have done fine if there would have been fair moderating.
Link Posted: 6/15/2024 5:10:55 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
I actually doubt if a debate will even take place. As bad as things are looking for Joe, I expect him any day now to say "I refuse to go onstage with a convicted felon".
View Quote

If Joe is going to go that route he better hurry up and do it -- only 12 days left before the scheduled "debate".
Link Posted: 6/15/2024 5:13:14 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

CNN
View Quote

I'd only agree to CNN if also one with some of our side host one.
Link Posted: 6/15/2024 5:26:15 PM EDT
[#19]
Biden: Mumbles lie
Trump: Are you really telling this lie, Joe?
"Moderator": WE'RE TALKING ABOUT RACE MISTER TRUMP!
Link Posted: 6/15/2024 5:37:16 PM EDT
[#20]
Joe is going to have a medical emergency the day before.
Link Posted: 6/15/2024 5:38:59 PM EDT
[#21]
Remember every time they say insurrection or call Trump a felon drink a beer!
Link Posted: 6/15/2024 5:41:51 PM EDT
[#22]
Joe Biden’s pad and paperwork already be filled with all the questions and answers for him.
Just like it was when he debated Paul Ryan 12 years ago.
Link Posted: 6/15/2024 5:44:09 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
View Quote

https://www.extremetech.com/extreme/311066-mojo-vision-smart-contact-lenses
Link Posted: 6/15/2024 5:44:22 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
1. This should be one of the most highly watched tv events in a long time
2. Trump can really make Joe look bad if he sticks to the points - Joe's administration has given Trump so much to beat him with...just stick to the facts (economy, lawlessness, defunding the police, Afghanistan, Russia, China, N. Korea, and on, and on)
3. Joe will be coached to attack Trump's conviction. Trump should anticipate that and have solid comebacks for that
4. I certainly hope part of the negotiation included a provision for no earpieces
View Quote

You expecting a fair debate?

Going to be 3 v 1 on that stage with the moderators fact checking. Trump’s questions will be about how terrible he is. Biden’s questions will be how terrible Trump is.

I’m not watching because I know the outcome. Biden is going to be drugged with a huge ass drug cocktail given to him. Expect yelling… a lot. The bar is set so miserably fucking low for Biden that if he survives, he wins. MSM will declare from the rooftops that “yes, he is alive and he demolished Trump”.
Link Posted: 6/15/2024 5:45:29 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
View Quote
Same thought

90 minutes drinking game. Take a drink every time the rotting potato freezes up
Link Posted: 6/15/2024 5:57:13 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Hmmm....

- It said the debate, hosted in Atlanta, Georgia, will last 90 minutes with two commercial breaks -- during which campaign staff cannot interact with their candidate.

https://www.barrons.com/news/biden-and-trump-agree-rules-for-first-election-debate-of-2024-0193304a?refsec=topics_afp-news
View Quote

Is that during the whole debate or is it just during the commercial breaks? Kind of like "shall not be infringed"?

It should also cover both physical and electronic means.
Link Posted: 6/15/2024 5:57:34 PM EDT
[#27]
Joe Biden is physically and mentally falling apart. I just do not see him debating. If he makes it on stage June 27th, I will watch if I am home and awake. And it does seem odd they both have yet to have their conventions and nominations but are full speed ahead with the debates.
Link Posted: 6/15/2024 6:28:56 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

That's never happened.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's never happened.

Donna Brazile gave Hillary the questions in advance.
Link Posted: 6/15/2024 6:30:08 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

this
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Will they be checking for ear pieces?

Quoted:

this

COME MAN, IT'S A HEARING AID
Link Posted: 6/15/2024 6:33:08 PM EDT
[#30]
Not gonna happen.
Link Posted: 6/15/2024 6:34:57 PM EDT
[#31]
No drug test?

No checking for earpieces?

Muted mics?

Well, the GOP gave up everything...
Link Posted: 6/15/2024 6:36:34 PM EDT
[#32]
Horseshit
Link Posted: 6/15/2024 6:45:44 PM EDT
[#34]
It will be a controlled debate in favor of Biden, with the questions being all DNC approved to give Biden a easy time to falsely claim he did something good during the last 4 years and Trump getting questions designed to smear him.
Link Posted: 6/15/2024 6:47:27 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
"Debate"

Yawn.

If you need a "debate" to make up your mind, you probably shouldn't be allowed to vote.
View Quote
Exactly. I can't imagine the kind of mental lightweight you'd have to be in order to be undecided
Link Posted: 6/15/2024 6:58:35 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

CNN
View Quote

Bloody hell. All will be set up beforehand, juiced up with the best drugs in the history of medical science, questions in advance and answers rehearsed.  Joe boy and moderator will continuously attack Pres. Trump to make him lose his temper. Earpiece for pedo joey? Without a doubt. Think commie news network is gonna check him? They will slobber all over joe boy's great skills. The lies and ass kissing will be off the chart. It is a trap.
Link Posted: 6/15/2024 7:01:29 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
No drug test?

No checking for earpieces?

Muted mics?

Well, the GOP gave up everything...
View Quote

Always do, they are the masters of surrender.
Link Posted: 6/15/2024 7:08:43 PM EDT
[#38]
90 minutes is a long time to stand in one spot, even for people half their age. If Biden makes the debate I expect he will go full memory loss and way off topic. It will be entertaining and sad at the same time.
Link Posted: 6/15/2024 7:12:18 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

That's never happened.
View Quote

Link Posted: 6/15/2024 7:13:13 PM EDT
[#40]
Does the Biden regime give the questions to CNN?
Or does CNN give the questions to the Biden regime?

You know, they have a history of doing that.

Awfully convenient all the Commission on Presidential Debates are all enemies of freedom:
Co-Chairs

Frank J. Fahrenkopf, Jr.
Antonia Hernandez

Honorary Co-Chairs

Gerald R. Ford*
Jimmy Carter
Ronald Reagan*
George W. Bush
Barack Obama

Co-Chairs Emeriti

Paul G. Kirk, Jr.
Dorothy S. Ridings
Director Emeritus

Newton N. Minow
Board of Directors

Roy Blunt
Charles Gibson
John Griffen
Reverend John I. Jenkins
Monica C. Lozano
Richard D. Parsons
Rajiv J. Shah
Olympia Snowe
Executive Director

Janet H. Brown

Link Posted: 6/15/2024 7:13:44 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
View Quote
And we'll find out because he answers questions with the wrong canned answer.  

"What's your solution to the rising costs of basic goods?"

"Well I said I wouldn't pardon Bo, not a joke, and that's what I did with the classified documents."
Link Posted: 6/15/2024 7:14:08 PM EDT
[#42]
It’ll be interesting to see if Biden can stand for 90min straight.
Link Posted: 6/15/2024 7:14:46 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Going to be 3 v 1 on that stage with the moderators fact checking. Trump’s questions will be about how terrible he is. Biden’s questions will be how terrible Trump is.

I’m not watching because I know the outcome. Biden is going to be drugged with a huge ass drug cocktail given to him. Expect yelling… a lot. The bar is set so miserably fucking low for Biden that if he survives, he wins. MSM will declare from the rooftops that “yes, he is alive and he demolished Trump”.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
1. This should be one of the most highly watched tv events in a long time
2. Trump can really make Joe look bad if he sticks to the points - Joe's administration has given Trump so much to beat him with...just stick to the facts (economy, lawlessness, defunding the police, Afghanistan, Russia, China, N. Korea, and on, and on)
3. Joe will be coached to attack Trump's conviction. Trump should anticipate that and have solid comebacks for that
4. I certainly hope part of the negotiation included a provision for no earpieces

CNN moderator 1
"Wonderful President Biden, what is your favorite ice cream flavor?"
Vanilla
CNN Mod 2
"Outstanding answer! I can see how his thorough answer and acute awareness of American's needs is what we need going forward! Fantastic answer! What a great leader!"
CNN Mod 3
"I am in awe. His answer easily ranks up there with Kennedy's moon speech."

CNN Mod 3
"Donald Trump, your question is two parts. First, how does it feel to be convicted felon, and secondly -yes or no answer only please- have we found everything you're guilty of yet?"
As to the first part of your question, I
CNN Mod 2
"Thank you Mr. Trump for avoiding the question and denying the American people from a proper response.
CNN Mod 3
"Your disgraceful conviction is probably something you're ashamed of."
But you cut me off and I didn't get a chance to answer. As for the second part, I
CNN Mod 1
"Oh STFU! Again Mr. Trump, you're avoiding the question indicating you're hiding even more crimes, probably some punishable by death."

CNN Mod 2
"Wonderful President Biden...how do you feel about your opponent's conviction?"
Well, Cornpop was bad dude deviotiened letyourwes, but his hair smelled great and thrusmy wnstyilp agsostymen.
CNN Mod 1
"Incredible answer Mr. President. So you're saying Mr. Trump's immediate execution, er, I mean fair sentence should be determined in California or New York."
CNN Mod 2
"We agree."
CNN Mod 3
"Plus you snuk in there your plan to keep this strong economy heading toward new heights. Amazing!"
And let me add that last week I spoke to Helmut Kohl about the Japanese invasion of Portugal and how we must, as Americans, hold the Vietmanese fascists responsible for the, for the, for the, for the, for the time in England and the buses being late. As your President for four more years, I will ensure our NATO interests are in line with Hawaii joining OPEC. That's the only way we can get these rapid fire gun stocks off the street and reduce our carbon footprint. Even deGaulle agreed. Stalin and Khrushchev support us and offered their pesos to fund our green deal. Tonight, I stand here before this graduating class and see Mr. Trump's hair and see the future where we can reach bipartisan agreements to help the French. God bless and Merry Easter Giving.
CNN Mod 1
"His grasp of international affairs is inspiring!"
Link Posted: 6/15/2024 7:16:14 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Isn't that before the nominating conventions? We don't even know if these two candidates are going to be the nominees. Sure, they've won primary elections, but both the national parties might balk at the flaws each candidate has. I mean, there's a chance.
View Quote
They (the commies) scheduled the debate before the DNC so they can kick ol FJB out during the DNC.
Link Posted: 6/15/2024 7:28:34 PM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 6/15/2024 7:31:08 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
I bet there hasn't been a presidential political debate since the 19th century.  What they call debates aren't.
View Quote

Lincoln and Douglas, Trump and Biden sure ain’t.
Link Posted: 6/15/2024 7:41:58 PM EDT
[#47]
It’ll be the same shit show it was four years ago.
Link Posted: 6/15/2024 7:43:33 PM EDT
[#48]
You'll know on post debate fact check, they'll fact check the hell on Trump and casually mention Biden.
Link Posted: 6/15/2024 7:43:48 PM EDT
[#49]
I will donate $100 to the Trump campaign if he walks out on stage with an electronic megaphone and sets it on the podium.

$200 for a quick BWEEP-BOOP from siren mode when Biden walks on stage.
Link Posted: 6/15/2024 7:45:00 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
View Quote

He doesn't need it the moderator will do the debating for him.
Page / 69
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top