Link Posted: 6/27/2024 2:06:08 PM EDT
[#1]
SNL should be good this week.  
Link Posted: 6/27/2024 2:10:27 PM EDT
[#2]
I forecast a shit show
Link Posted: 6/27/2024 2:15:06 PM EDT
[#3]
Every time I imagine Biden in the prep room getting all juiced up, it brings to mind John Malkovich in Deepwater Horizon, in the control room telling 'em to turn up the test pressure just a little more, just a little more...
Link Posted: 6/27/2024 2:15:53 PM EDT
[#4]
I don't know if I can stand to watch the CNN shitshow.

To me, Trump should have asked for a live crowd with Tucker Carlson and Rachel Madow as the 2 moderators.

Or...

They both sit down with Joe Rogan.

CNN is gonna be on Trump's from start to finish.
Link Posted: 6/27/2024 2:17:28 PM EDT
[#5]
Obiden has heart attack and dies from drug od…replacement to be announced!
Link Posted: 6/27/2024 2:36:46 PM EDT
[#6]
Trump will be his usual yelling, interrupting self. Biden will get juiced up and be somewhat coherent.

If Trump could calm down and play a few mind games with Biden, he'd have the election in the bag. But he can't.
Link Posted: 6/27/2024 2:46:32 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 6/27/2024 3:16:26 PM EDT
[#8]
Trump should announce his VP pick tonight.  Divert attention from the debate.  
Link Posted: 6/27/2024 3:16:46 PM EDT
[#9]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Was just listening to Joe Paggs on the radio and he had a guest from Trump's camp and it was mentioned that CNN has wrangled a ONE MINUTE broadcast delay and the Trump camp is fighting that.
The debate will be delayed so they can edit it before it is shown live.

Trump should tell them to pound sand, anything that he says in the debate with any substance is going to wind up being censored.
Plus, if Biden glitches out, they don't want anybody to see it. Especially if he got a hot load and can't handle it.

Not watching tomorrow because of it. Hope there is a highlight reel that hasn't been edited though.
View Quote

This one-minute-delay supports my guess that CNN will be doing real-time “fact checking” of Trump. Since
Biden is incapable of responding, a rebuttal using AI and leftist sites like Snopes will run across the bottom of the screen DURING TRUMP’S ANSWER. And Trump won’t even know it. Of course, they need time to put that together, hence the delay.

Just a guess.  

Other predictions:
1) CNN will introduce a new media talking point, like how Candy Crowley out of the blue accused Romney of wanting to ban birth control pills. It worked there, so they’ll find something new for tonight.

2) Biden will at least twice say 16 Nobel laureate economists just predicted inflation will skyrocket under a T presidency.
Link Posted: 6/27/2024 3:37:33 PM EDT
[#10]
This is how it is going to go...  They want a repeat of the debate that Chris Wallace moderated in 2020.  The polling on that shows Trump lost about 4 points with independents after that fiasco.

Trump won't be debating Biden, Trump is going to be debating the TDS moderators.  The moderators are going to interrupt Trump, then fact check him. Then they'll shut off his mic so he cannot respond to them, so the normies last thing they hear is CNN telling them what Trump just said isn't true.

The long haired chick from CNN tried this earlier in the year during Trump's CNN townhall, but she didn't have a mute button.  There will also be no audience.

In addition, CNN pressured Youtube and Youtube has informed the most popular (right wing) political streamers they cannot livestream the debate with commentary - so the censorship has begun.

It all lies on Trump's ability to control himself and not lose his cool.  Hopefully he can get through it without a repeat performance of the Wallace debate.
Link Posted: 6/27/2024 3:44:33 PM EDT
[#11]
They'll get the results they want, they'll make sure of it.

Link Posted: 6/27/2024 3:50:17 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

I enjoyed that a lot more than I probably should have.  
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I enjoyed that a lot more than I probably should have.  

So did I.
Link Posted: 6/27/2024 3:50:31 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

This is how it is going to go...  They want a repeat of the debate that Chris Wallace moderated in 2020.  The polling on that shows Trump lost about 4 points with independents after that fiasco.

Trump won't be debating Biden, Trump is going to be debating the TDS moderators.  The moderators are going to interrupt Trump, then fact check him. Then they'll shut off his mic so he cannot respond to them, so the normies last thing they hear is CNN telling them what Trump just said isn't true.

The long haired chick from CNN tried this earlier in the year during Trump's CNN townhall, but she didn't have a mute button.  There will also be no audience.

In addition, CNN pressured Youtube and Youtube has informed the most popular (right wing) political streamers they cannot livestream the debate with commentary - so the censorship has begun.

It all lies on Trump's ability to control himself and not lose his cool.  Hopefully he can get through it without a repeat performance of the Wallace debate.
View Quote

You just typed four paragraphs of how this debate is being unfairly and immorally weighted towards Democrats, and close with "It all lies on Trump's ability to control himself".  

Trump's demeanor or behavior has zero to do with this.  It's nothing more than another demonstration of a banana republic government wielding its authority over media to ensure the public hears only what they want them to hear and thinks what they want them to think.
Link Posted: 6/27/2024 3:58:50 PM EDT
[#14]

Link Posted: 6/27/2024 4:03:51 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/GRGTsbBXcAAxIUf?format=jpg&name=large

View Quote

If this is true, Pres. Trump should tell cnn to screw themselves, hold a press conference and announce to viewers what is happening. All rigged and one sided. We all know what they will do. Protect the (D)rats at any cost. Agenda must move forward, destroy anything in the way. Pres. Trump and we are in the way.
Link Posted: 6/27/2024 4:06:25 PM EDT
[#16]
President Biden's campaign repeatedly dodged answering a point-blank question about whether Biden plans to take any drugs to enhance his performance during the CNN Presidential Debate on Thursday evening.
Biden's opponent at the debate, former President Trump, has led a rising chorus   that has come to include lawmakers   demanding that Biden take a drug test before the showdown. Those advocating a screening suggest that Biden may be motivated by a desire to quell mounting concerns about his mental acuity.
Given the controversy, Fox News Digital reached out to the Biden campaign, White House and Trump campaign asking if the respective candidates have any plans to use performance-enhancing drugs for the debate.
The Biden campaign twice avoided a direct answer to the question.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-camp-dodges-answering-president-plans-use-performance-enhancing-drugs-before-debate
Link Posted: 6/27/2024 4:14:54 PM EDT
[#17]

Sorry.  Just had to get that out of my system.
Link Posted: 6/27/2024 4:19:36 PM EDT
[#18]
Wow, now CNN says it wants up to a TWO MINUTE delay?  Yeah, they're definitely going to run real-time fact checking graphics.  

Predicted question: "Mr. Trump, some of your supporters have called for a civil war if you lose the election. Is that rhetoric healthy for Democracy?"
Link Posted: 6/27/2024 4:19:58 PM EDT
[#19]
Biden will likely be perceived to having overperformed expectations, simply because the bar for it is currently on the floor.
Link Posted: 6/27/2024 4:24:27 PM EDT
[#20]
There's no way to watch without giving CNN ratings?
Link Posted: 6/27/2024 4:30:57 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Biden will likely be perceived to having overperformed expectations, simply because the bar for it is currently on the floor.
View Quote

Correct, all he has to do is stand upright for a few minutes and cnn and their clowns will drool over his great paramount leadership. Little boy kim in north korea would be envious.
Link Posted: 6/27/2024 4:37:41 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/GRGTsbBXcAAxIUf?format=jpg&name=large

View Quote

That is absolute bullshit.

I would back out.

I will not watch this shit show.
Link Posted: 6/27/2024 4:41:35 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
View Quote

YouTube and FakeBook will censor anyone who does try to stream the debate, but Rumble and X are going to let all streams run.  Watch there instead.

Link Posted: 6/27/2024 4:41:51 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
View Quote

Fox is simulcasting it
Link Posted: 6/27/2024 4:41:55 PM EDT
[#25]
Trump is doing this because he got something in return. Why else would he? He's not that stupid. Probably something related to legal matters.
Link Posted: 6/27/2024 4:42:36 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 6/27/2024 4:45:48 PM EDT
[#27]
I'm only watching to see if Biden strokes out on TV.
Link Posted: 6/27/2024 4:46:43 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
I'm only watching to see if Biden strokes out on TV.
View Quote

It's delayed 2 minutes anyway....AI Biden would be on your screen should that happen.
Link Posted: 6/27/2024 4:50:31 PM EDT
[#29]
The delay is so they can use AI to change Trump's appearance a la The Simpsons, since they predict the future all the time.

Link Posted: 6/27/2024 4:51:31 PM EDT
[#30]

Link Posted: 6/27/2024 4:58:26 PM EDT
[#31]
I find it weird that it's:

Very early.
No audience allowed.
Mics get shut off.

I can already see how this is going to go.

Biden is going to say "look folks, Trump is a convicted felon" over and over and over until his drugs wear off and use that as his base..meanwhile..because there is no audience, he can't be boo'd about it either. Trump is going to start spitting facts that will make Biden look even worse and they are going to cut his mic off and tell him he ran out of time.  Again, no audience there to argue against that.  

It's a no from me dawg.
Link Posted: 6/27/2024 5:02:52 PM EDT
[#32]
So they've created the perfect circumstances to just edit in pre-recorded clips when Biden starts to fumble.

The fact that the "press" is allowing it to happen is despicable. .
Link Posted: 6/27/2024 5:10:48 PM EDT
[#33]
Well, that took an interesting turn.

Link Posted: 6/27/2024 5:13:55 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Fox is simulcasting it
View Quote

I've never really liked Fox outside of a couple of people. Don't want to watch it there either.
Link Posted: 6/27/2024 5:15:21 PM EDT
[#35]

Link Posted: 6/27/2024 5:30:05 PM EDT
[#36]
After being locked away for 7 DAYS Biden finally breaks cover.

Even got new shoes for the debate

More
Link Posted: 6/27/2024 5:38:20 PM EDT
[#37]
I went to CNN to check out how to watch it.  There was a full banner Biden/Harris ad on the top of the screen.  This is fucking atrocious.

Link Posted: 6/27/2024 5:45:18 PM EDT
[#38]
Team Trump agreed to what they’re now saying is rigged. Why is that? Poor negotiation skills or did they want some of these rules in place?
Link Posted: 6/27/2024 5:47:10 PM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 6/27/2024 5:49:49 PM EDT
[#40]
They brought him outside for a test run, Joe’s looking good

Link Posted: 6/27/2024 5:49:52 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
I went to CNN to check out how to watch it.  There was a full banner Biden/Harris ad on the top of the screen.  This is fucking atrocious.

https://i.imgur.com/2LJmnJc.jpg
View Quote

I'll watch the debate with Alex, could be fun.  

Link Posted: 6/27/2024 5:52:52 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

https://i.imgur.com/2LJmnJc.jpg
View Quote

And yet they still call themselves a news agency.

It's just going to keep getting worse until the people stand up and say no.
Link Posted: 6/27/2024 5:57:03 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 6/27/2024 6:25:12 PM EDT
[#44]
I predict I will not be watching any of this bullshit.  Listening to these two idiots yammer and CNN trying to argue with Trump is nothing I'm interested in.  Debates are stupid now.  Nothing but people trying to get zingers in over talking points.
Link Posted: 6/27/2024 6:28:19 PM EDT
[#45]
Newsmax will be airing it live.
Link Posted: 6/27/2024 6:43:28 PM EDT
[#46]

Link Posted: 6/27/2024 6:49:35 PM EDT
[#47]

Link Posted: 6/27/2024 7:02:11 PM EDT
[#48]
Trump's team launched factcheckbiden.com to give real time updates and fact checks when Biden is caught lying.
https://factcheckbiden.com/
Link Posted: 6/27/2024 7:08:10 PM EDT
[#50]
I predict Trump being muted a lot and Biden declaring himself the victor. It will be viewed by the 5% of voters who consistently vote and have already made up their mind as to who they will vote for.
Page / 69
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top