BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 4
Link Posted: 6/16/2024 6:57:40 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Gary went through the legal system and the courts decided on an appropriate punishment.  

I'd call that due process.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 6/16/2024 6:59:56 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

It makes you wonder if he's good now in part because his dad gave him the gift of absolute, rock-solid closure on what happened to him.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
The son is in a facebook group I'm in and when someone posted "Man, I bet that poor kid is still fucked in the head today" the son replied with something like "Nah, I got some counseling then but I'm good now"

It makes you wonder if he's good now in part because his dad gave him the gift of absolute, rock-solid closure on what happened to him.

And evidence that his family loves him, and that there are good men out there willing to do the right thing at grave personal risk.
Link Posted: 6/16/2024 7:06:17 PM EDT
[#3]
We didn't do this thread that long ago. We have a member who is the son of the man Gary was talking to on the pay phone just before it went down.
Link Posted: 6/16/2024 7:17:21 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

If remember correctly there was a guy in Texas who caught a guy molesting his daughter and beat him to death.  I don't believe charges were filed in that case.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I wonder if Gary would get off with probation today?

If remember correctly there was a guy in Texas who caught a guy molesting his daughter and beat him to death.  I don't believe charges were filed in that case.

IIRC that guy called 911 and basocally said "I walked in on a man raping my daughter and beat him up pretty bad. Come get him, I don't want him to die."

He tried to get him help, no intent there.

Don't mess with a man's kids.
Link Posted: 6/16/2024 7:20:16 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

he be leaking.
View Quote

Looks like it went in through his ear.
Link Posted: 6/16/2024 7:21:01 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Longer version video

Link
View Quote

Thank you! The las time I saw the full video was when I had it one VHS.
The tape was called Inhumanities.
Link Posted: 6/16/2024 7:21:43 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

I’ve worked with the guy who yells out, “Why Gary?! Why!?”
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
A good friend of mine owns the news station that filmed it

Did he ever say whether he got an answer to that question or not?
Link Posted: 6/16/2024 7:30:30 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I must go against the grain.  Gary should have been convict.  Gary,with deliberate intent, and careful planning, shot and killed a child rapist.

We must not allow ourselves to become vigilante savages. We have all seen the video .

Gary was most certainly guilty of a loud noise violation and/or littering.  We must not become savages!

18Z50
View Quote

Not guilty and should have been given a medal and keys to the city
Link Posted: 6/16/2024 7:31:49 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

He did plead guilty, and was sentenced to 300 hours of community service.  I think that's an appropriate penalty for littering.
View Quote

Littering hell what I saw was him taking out the trash
Link Posted: 6/16/2024 8:49:50 PM EDT
[#10]
There is a very short list of coon-asses who will get this joke.

Link Posted: 6/16/2024 9:12:21 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
This in poor taste. Even by guntuber standards.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 6/16/2024 9:41:43 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Civil War 2.0 is getting nearer every day.
View Quote

Link Posted: 6/16/2024 9:59:44 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I wonder if Gary would get off with probation today?

Illegal was raping his daughter who I think was four. He beat him to death with a shovel and was properly no billed by the grand jury. Near Shiner Texas.
Link Posted: 6/16/2024 10:09:01 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Looks like it went in through his ear.
View Quote

Well....fuck him in the ear!
Link Posted: 6/16/2024 10:11:13 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
He was so close to winning. It was by hundreds of votes iirc

I partially blame some of the attitude I saw here hating him.
View Quote

Yeah. Our Texas members didn’t support him like they should have
Link Posted: 6/16/2024 10:11:59 PM EDT
[#17]

The fact that the sight seems to be glitching lately and posting memes in duplicate has been bugging me....

.... except for in this case.   It needed to be said twice!
Link Posted: 6/16/2024 10:12:21 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

The application of a two tier level system of justice has already done that and put us in that place.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The future does not bode well for our nation (and the world) if and when the majority choose not to respect the rule of law. The way America goes, so goes the world.

The application of a two tier level system of justice has already done that and put us in that place.

Exactly.

As has already been mentioned:  “It doesn't matter if we are a country of laws as much as if they are applied equally”
And TPTB have decided they will definitely NOT be applied equally.
Link Posted: 6/16/2024 10:20:38 PM EDT
[#19]
Finally got to a place I could watch the YouTube video (seriously - is everyone here just sitting in the basement in a setting they can just watch Youtube with audio all day every day??)  

That said, it was a good video and this one is worth the watch.  I actually like Brandon - I've eyerolled at some stuff, but think it's a big loss he didn't win the election.  

Also, LOVE the Father Of The Year T-Shirt.  Awesome.

As to the shot.   I have to say - that was some cold shit.  No monolog, no thinking about "is this the right thing to do".  He had about 1 second window for a 1 second action in a crowded setting.  Don't take that shot for granted - that could have gone very wrong.  

Do I have all of that in me?  I'm not prepared to say.  Then again: if my son were kidnapped and raped... well... maybe I AM That Guy.  Glad I've never had to find out.

Link Posted: 6/16/2024 10:25:09 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
The son is in a facebook group I'm in and when someone posted "Man, I bet that poor kid is still fucked in the head today" the son replied with something like "Nah, I got some counseling then but I'm good now"
View Quote

Awesome!  I don’t think it hurt to have his dad kill the pedophile!
Link Posted: 6/16/2024 10:31:09 PM EDT
[#21]
Remind me - did Doucet ever Re-offend?

Link Posted: 6/16/2024 10:33:57 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
View Quote

Poor taste is shooting up a party at a park. This does not even move the poor taste meter .
Link Posted: 6/16/2024 10:38:47 PM EDT
[#23]

Herrera ran for a seat in the Texas legislature and ended up in a runoff with the incumbent RINO and lost by a small margin.  There were idiots here on Arf opposing him even though the RINO was supporting anti-gun bills…
Link Posted: 6/16/2024 10:41:07 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
But what about the rule of law and due process?
View Quote

The law says don't resist arrest, which he didn't.

He got due processed.

I would normally are with you, but I have a strict "do not fuck with kids" ethos.

Fuck that pedo. He got off easy
Link Posted: 6/17/2024 12:31:30 AM EDT
[#25]
Hey Man Nice Shot | @Officialfilter Cover | ft. @SamuelHopeOfficial
Link Posted: 6/17/2024 12:50:56 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
A good friend of mine owns the news station that filmed it

I know a guy who was shot by a different person.
Link Posted: 6/17/2024 1:03:42 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
View Quote
Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 6/17/2024 6:54:11 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
View Quote

I'm perfectly fine with making fun of a pedophile being gunned down by the abused kid's dad on national television.

When they literally blew the brain out of the dummy's head and blasted the chair off the table I totally lost my shit.
Then one of them grabbed the head and waved it around.
And I lost my shit some more

"Yeah is this Domino's? Can I order a large pizza and have it sent to the local jail? Yeah, I'll meet you there."

Link Posted: 6/17/2024 7:15:45 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

No, it's a great example of you not getting a joke
View Quote
It wasn't a very good joke.
Link Posted: 6/17/2024 7:28:31 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Remind me - did Doucet ever Re-offend?

View Quote

Ummm---*checks notes*.

No, he got the found out treatment with extreme prejudice.
Link Posted: 6/17/2024 7:34:31 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
We didn't do this thread that long ago. We have a member who is the son of the man Gary was talking to on the pay phone just before it went down.
View Quote
It was my father on the phone with him. If anyone has any questions about anything, I'll try and answer them if I can.

It was a long time ago but I still remember pretty much everything.
Link Posted: 6/17/2024 7:56:54 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
It wasn't a very good joke.
View Quote

I agree. Still was a joke and not a serious advocation for enabling pedophiles
Link Posted: 6/17/2024 7:58:24 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
I wonder how long he was waiting there drawn. That phone booth wasn't covering his gun hand at all, and his body was hiding it more from the camera than from his mark.
View Quote

My gut says we shouldn’t ask too many questions about exactly how Gary knew where to be and when to be there.

Let’s just all agreed it was serendipitous. Almost like it was meant to be.
Link Posted: 6/17/2024 8:03:20 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:The son is in a facebook group I'm in and when someone posted "Man, I bet that poor kid is still fucked in the head today" the son replied with something like "Nah, I got some counseling then but I'm good now"
View Quote
His book “Why, Gary, Why?” was my final project in a victimology class. It’s rather lighthearted considering the subject matter

I recommend all parents read it. Split between this story of the whole saga and then the second half lots of advice on spotting and avoiding abusers and bad situations.
Link Posted: 6/17/2024 8:05:47 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:Did he ever say whether he got an answer to that question or not?
View Quote
He got an answer right away, soemthing like “if it was your kid you’d understand” or something along those lines
Link Posted: 6/17/2024 8:05:50 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

The future does not bode well for our nation (and the world) if and when the majority choose not to respect the rule of law. The way America goes, so goes the world.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The only people who give a shit about that anymore are complete saps who will be smacked around by said laws for the foreseeable future.

Have you not been paying attention?  What is your explanation for why Hillary Clinton has not been prosecuted?  When our elected reps are exempt from the law, then by proxy, we all are.
Link Posted: 6/17/2024 8:06:00 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

My gut says we shouldn't ask too many questions about exactly how Gary knew where to be and when to be there.

Let's just all agreed it was serendipitous. Almost like it was meant to be.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I wonder how long he was waiting there drawn. That phone booth wasn't covering his gun hand at all, and his body was hiding it more from the camera than from his mark.

My gut says we shouldn't ask too many questions about exactly how Gary knew where to be and when to be there.

He was there for a little bit but not forever. I want to say it was minutes. He called my Dad when he got in position by the phone. I guess he felt like it should look like he was really talking to someone. This was one of several calls my father had received that day from Gary.

If I recall correctly the gun was tucked in his boot. Seems weird but that my memory. Once the camera man flicked the light on, he knew to turn and shoot as he knew he'd be right there.

Mr. Gary already knew everyone near that pay phone including the camera man. He had previously worked at that very same news station.
Link Posted: 6/17/2024 8:08:00 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
View Quote

Any kid having a Dad willing to go above and beyond like that for their kid is likely to be just fine.
Link Posted: 6/17/2024 8:09:20 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
His book "Why, Gary, Why?" was my final project in a victimology class. It's rather lighthearted considering the subject matter

I recommend all parents read it. Split between this story of the whole saga and then the second half lots of advice on spotting and avoiding abusers and bad situations.
View Quote
Portions of that book were "Ghost" Written. I had a conversation with him one night and said "do you think Motley Crue really wrote their book, hire a ghost writer. Funny enough, the really good and funny parts of the book were all written by Jody. He just didn't think he could do it. I knew he could.
Link Posted: 6/17/2024 8:24:58 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View Quote

I’d say we’re already there. As for the rest of the world, why are they exempt from creating their own legal system and rule of law?

I know the answer.
Link Posted: 6/17/2024 8:33:30 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

300 hours for a littering misdemeanor complaint seems a bit harsh in my book.  I was thinking more like a $75 fine.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I must go against the grain.  Gary should have been convicted…..he was most certainly guilty of a loud noise violation and/or littering.  We must not become savages!

18Z50

He did plead guilty, and was sentenced to 300 hours of community service.  I think that's an appropriate penalty for littering.

300 hours for a littering misdemeanor complaint seems a bit harsh in my book.  I was thinking more like a $75 fine.

He should have been reimbursed for his bullet he used

Ammo is expensive
Link Posted: 6/17/2024 8:36:30 AM EDT
[#42]
Was the dad convicted of a felony?
Link Posted: 6/17/2024 8:46:30 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Was the dad convicted of a felony?
View Quote
I want to say he pled "no contest" and was given probation and community service. I seem to recall for a while he couldn't own a gun. I do know later on he was able to purchase a gun. I know he bought one because he showed me. He bought a Hi Point 9mm. No kidding. He said it went bang every time.

As a side note, I recently found out he never got his pistol back. Jody believes that the judge kept it but no one really knows.
Link Posted: 6/17/2024 9:03:56 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

My gut says we shouldn’t ask too many questions about exactly how Gary knew where to be and when to be there.

Let’s just all agreed it was serendipitous. Almost like it was meant to be.
View Quote

Yeah. Some things in this world you just can't explain.

Link Posted: 6/17/2024 9:06:45 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
WHY GARY WHY????
View Quote

Just taking out the trash.
Link Posted: 6/17/2024 9:11:24 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
His book “Why, Gary, Why?” was my final project in a victimology class. It’s rather lighthearted considering the subject matter

View Quote

Adding to my list.
Link Posted: 6/17/2024 9:14:50 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

IIRC that guy called 911 and basocally said "I walked in on a man raping my daughter and beat him up pretty bad. Come get him, I don't want him to die."

He tried to get him help, no intent there.

Don't mess with a man's kids.
View Quote

Seems there was a mug shot of the perp also. He was pretty fucked up. But it may have been a different circumstance.
Link Posted: 6/17/2024 9:17:39 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

He was at a bar/hang out earlier that day and overheard the program manager for channel 2 news tell someone when he was coming through the airport.

It was just chance that happened. Gary really only had one opportunity to get him and that was the airport. By sheer chance he was at the bar and overheard that guy.

There were so many opportunities to stop it from happening but they never worked. My father thought Gary was going to be killed and tried to stop it. He called the sheriff's office and told them he was going to be there. Nope  nothing was done.
Link Posted: 6/17/2024 9:20:12 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
He was at a bar/hang out earlier that day and overheard the program manager for channel 2 news tell someone when he was coming through the airport.

It was just chance that happened. Gary really only had one opportunity to get him and that was the airport. By sheer chance he was at the bar and overheard that guy.

There were so many opportunities to stop it from happening but they never worked. My father thought Gary was going to be killed and tried to stop it. He called the sheriff's office and told them he was going to be there. Nope  nothing was done.
View Quote

Ehh, it seems to have all worked out fairly well in the end.

I mean, part of me hates to make light of it - a heinous crime was committed and it isn't funny - but GP made the best of a bad situation. Best possible outcome.
Link Posted: 6/17/2024 9:23:47 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View Quote

The shooter was sentenced and did his penance for the crime.  I'm ok with it, the rule of law was upheld.

Also, fuck pedos, good shoot.

Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top