Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 9
Link Posted: 6/26/2024 9:29:32 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Wait, so a governor who encouraged Covid vaccines at first, and then changed his mind when more facts came out is your proof he is beholden to big money interests?

lol
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Lol.

https://youtube.com/shorts/1m_iclAMXLo?si=DVs7de4Irf5AqR2D

Was he pushing vaccines for the little people?

There are other examples of Ron being a quiet little mouse and a coward. This is one example of him being for BIG MONEY interests tho. Just like you asked for.

Wait, so a governor who encouraged Covid vaccines at first, and then changed his mind when more facts came out is your proof he is beholden to big money interests?

lol

Certainly beholden to big pharma… unlike this guy

https://nypost.com/2023/06/20/trump-refuses-to-tout-covid-19-vaccine-as-a-republican-its-not-a-great-thing-to-talk-about/
Link Posted: 6/26/2024 9:31:26 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Certainly beholden to big pharma… unlike this guy

https://nypost.com/2023/06/20/trump-refuses-to-tout-covid-19-vaccine-as-a-republican-its-not-a-great-thing-to-talk-about/
View Quote

I don’t think that guy even watched the video he posted
Link Posted: 6/26/2024 9:32:34 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

lol
View Quote

You can do all the rolling smilies you want. It doesn't change the fact that he went with the big money when they rolled out the "vaccine" and if he changed his mind it was only because he was trying to gain favor with the voters when he saw the political winds were blowing a different way.

The guy is pure swamp.

??????????????

How do you like those smilies?

How confused are you that he now supports big T?

Lol.
Link Posted: 6/26/2024 9:33:17 AM EDT
[#4]
NeverTrumpers in here defending DeSantis' campaign like Kathleen Kennedy blaming Nazis for not wanting to watch her woke Star Wars movies. lol
Link Posted: 6/26/2024 9:34:46 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View Quote

The strong position would have been to NEVER have pushed an experiment on the populace. Desantis didn't take the strong position.

This thread isn't about Trump or his position on the vaccine.
Link Posted: 6/26/2024 9:36:45 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

What was that like one positive comment for Desantis for every 100/1000 negative Trump comments? Sure way to win hearts and minds for sure, the results speak for themselves......Best thing all of you N_T's could do for your guys chances is just not say/post one fucking thing about any candidate good or bad.....Hell at this rate you guys might have a viable candidate with in the next century or two..

As for the made stuff up bit, did his boots look funky? Did he take rhino/progressive money to campaign with? Did he hire a whole crew of rhino/progressive campaign workers from the Bush world? Pretty sure most of that stuff has been well documented on the internet...Boots, I have no idea on, never saw or said a word about them...But the money and people in the campaign, nobody is paying those kinds of dollars and not expecting a return on investment, whatever that may cost.....
View Quote

If you want to bitch about RINO’s and money from “the swamp,” here’s one for you—Bob Good (my congressman, who I know personally) has perfect scores from virtually every conservative rating organization. He’s got a 100% Heritage score. This is a guy who openly wears merch from one of the local militias on damn CNN interviews.

His opponent—who Trump endorsed simply because he sucked Trump’s cock harder—received over 10 million dollars from McCarthy and other deep state actors to unseat Good. They succeeded by .5%.

McGuire (Good’s primary challenger) has a 75% Heritage score

So GTFO with that RINO bullshit. You clearly have no idea what that term means.
Link Posted: 6/26/2024 9:41:20 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

You can do all the rolling smilies you want. It doesn't change the fact that he went with the big money when they rolled out the "vaccine" and if he changed his mind it was only because he was trying to gain favor with the voters when he saw the political winds were blowing a different way.

The guy is pure swamp.

??????????????

How do you like those smilies?

How confused are you that he now supports big T?

Lol.
View Quote

Oh my god, that’s your take?

It couldn’t be that he honestly thought the vaccine would help save lives and end the pandemic, could it?  And that he changed his mind once it was shown to be something it wasn’t?

A politician willing to change opinions or policy when presented with new evidence is a good thing, not some Q level conspiracy. Fuck man, Trump is still touting how great “his” vaccine is, and that it cures cancer or some shit.

Link Posted: 6/26/2024 9:43:34 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Are you sure??? There was a contingent of cultists that were adamant it was DeSantis….
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Is this like all the other N_T's election predictions over the last 9 years?  Ever hear the saying "Doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results". N_T''s really need to take a step back and think about their part in his failure....Unlike the N_T's I would have voted for Desantis had he won the nomination...but far more than 40% of the party said fuck Desantis and his supporters...N_T's should have ignored Trump and concentrated on promoting their candidate if they really wanted their guy to win....But they couldn't do that, hell they still can't..so they will continue to lose, oh well thats their choice to do so...

The numbers say he didn't stand a chance.....You can take your pick rhinos/uni-party/supporters/lack of appeal/shitty campaign, or a combination of them all but Desantis and his supporters are 100% responsible for his election results..

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/404934/Screenshot_2024-06-25_at_3_00_04_PM_png-3250654.JPG

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/404934/Screenshot_2024-06-25_at_2_57_54_PM_png-3250655.JPG

We did promote DeSantis. And the Trumpers couldn't make a single serious point against him. So they made stuff up and made fun of his boots.

Not entirely true. There were several openly critical of DeSantis signing into law FL's bumpstock ban and RFL and not somehow overturning FL's constitution to end the three day waiting period.

That was Rick Scott.  

Ayup. And trump congratulated Rick Scott for signing Floridas RFL into law.

Are you sure??? There was a contingent of cultists that were adamant it was DeSantis….

Yes, there was a fucking large number of ‘the fbi is staking out my trailer park due to my pro trump posts on arfcom’ members here that really believe/believed that DeSantis signed Floridas RFL. Those same people give trump a pass or flat out ignore the fact that trump congratulated Rick Scott for signing said law.

We aren’t talking about the brightest stars.
Link Posted: 6/26/2024 9:44:16 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Disney, duh… and look how DeSantis has bent over backwards at their demands. Total bought and paid for shill.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

He was beholden to Big Money interests how are you confused?

Cite please.

Kthxbye.

Disney, duh… and look how DeSantis has bent over backwards at their demands. Total bought and paid for shill.

Link Posted: 6/26/2024 9:45:33 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

The strong position would have been to NEVER have pushed an experiment on the populace. Desantis didn't take the strong position.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

lol
Link Posted: 6/26/2024 9:47:11 AM EDT
[#11]
Ah, gray bars forming ranks as expected. The gay assemble whistle has been blown.
Link Posted: 6/26/2024 9:49:01 AM EDT
[#12]
DeSantis is establishment swamp yet the golden god gets a pass from the cult… the mind boggles.

Remarks by President Trump in Strategy and Policy Forum

I see we have Larry here — where is Larry Fink?  Larry did a great job for me.  He managed a lot of my money, and, I have to tell you, he got me great returns last year.  (Laughter.)  And then they go crazy — they’ll meet very smart people that made money, why don’t you let other people to run the economy?  I said, no, we have to get the right people.  And the people that voted for me understand that, and that’s what they want.

So when I campaigned for office, I promised the American people that I’d ask for our country’s best and brightest, and we have that.  Wilbur is representing us as secretary.  I tell you, you’re going to be so great — Secretary of Commerce, Wilbur Ross.  In fact, Carl Icahn got called up, and he goes, I hear you got Wilbur.

Everybody calls him Wilbur.  I’ve never heard him called — what, we just know him as Wilbur, right?  We’ve got the great Jack Welch, the legendary Jack Welch.  We appreciate him.
Link Posted: 6/26/2024 10:02:38 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Ah, gray bars forming ranks as expected. The gay assemble whistle has been blown.
View Quote

It must be a really slow day at Gloryhole Ranch.
Link Posted: 6/26/2024 10:04:01 AM EDT
[#14]
Lol, ATs trying their best to get the thread locked.
Link Posted: 6/26/2024 10:07:21 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Yes, there was a fucking large number of ‘the fbi is staking out my trailer park due to my pro trump posts on arfcom’ members here that really believe/believed that DeSantis signed Floridas RFL. Those same people give trump a pass or flat out ignore the fact that trump congratulated Rick Scott for signing said law.

View Quote

We’re screwed. The right has far too many mouth breathers and honestly they have a lower IQ than the mouth breathers on the left. At least the left’s mouth breathers can follow orders and do as they are told and turn out to vote and support the cause.
Link Posted: 6/26/2024 10:09:09 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
DeSantis is establishment swamp yet the golden god gets a pass from the cult… the mind boggles.

I see we have Larry here — where is Larry Fink?  Larry did a great job for me.  He managed a lot of my money, and, I have to tell you, he got me great returns last year.  (Laughter.)  And then they go crazy — they’ll meet very smart people that made money, why don’t you let other people to run the economy?  I said, no, we have to get the right people.  And the people that voted for me understand that, and that’s what they want.

So when I campaigned for office, I promised the American people that I’d ask for our country’s best and brightest, and we have that.  Wilbur is representing us as secretary.  I tell you, you’re going to be so great — Secretary of Commerce, Wilbur Ross.  In fact, Carl Icahn got called up, and he goes, I hear you got Wilbur.

Everybody calls him Wilbur.  I’ve never heard him called — what, we just know him as Wilbur, right?  We’ve got the great Jack Welch, the legendary Jack Welch.  We appreciate him.
View Quote

You don't know what "establishment" or "swamp" means, and I can't take you seriously.

Go ahead and defend Trump's endorsement of McGuire over Good in the VA 5th district primary. I await your well-reasoned rationale with bated breath.
Link Posted: 6/26/2024 10:12:06 AM EDT
[#17]
Anyone remember that some trolls were for DeSantis while he was running against Trump?
Link Posted: 6/26/2024 10:18:06 AM EDT
[#18]
I find it somewhat amusing when life long government employees are held up as "great conservative leaders".

The goverment DeSantis has presided over the last several years, with massive GOP majorities in the Florida legislature, has grown just as fast as it did when the democrats ran the show.

The FL GOP is largely a "minor league" version of the Bush & Bush/McCain/Romney GOP that resides in Washington DC.

I'm not in any way disappointed DeSantis won't be on my ballot, yet again, come November.
Link Posted: 6/26/2024 10:21:18 AM EDT
[#19]
I will never forgive him for turning this state into an expensive, overcrowded, hyper-developed hellhole, ruled by land developers and filled with the most impatient, rude, and inconsiderate people from the worst states.
Link Posted: 6/26/2024 10:26:08 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
I will never forgive him for turning this state into an expensive, overcrowded, hyper-developed hellhole, ruled by land developers and filled with the most impatient, rude, and inconsiderate people from the worst states.
View Quote

LOL
Link Posted: 6/26/2024 10:31:07 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

You don't know what "establishment" or "swamp" means, and I can't take you seriously.

Go ahead and defend Trump's endorsement of McGuire over Good in the VA 5th district primary. I await your well-reasoned rationale with bated breath.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

@Bizzarolibe

You sure you meant to reply to me?
Link Posted: 6/26/2024 10:31:37 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
View Quote

Damn right. Should have kept us lockdown during COVID so those yankees had no reason to come.
Link Posted: 6/26/2024 10:34:26 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

No, there isn't.

There might have been posters who believe that politicians using the power of their office to attack a company for exercising their constitutionally protected 1A rights is wrong. I don't recall anybody supporting Disney assaulting kids. Maybe you can tell us who exactly you are talking about?

Unless of course, you were mistaken.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Nada, there's one in this very thread.  

No, there isn't.

There might have been posters who believe that politicians using the power of their office to attack a company for exercising their constitutionally protected 1A rights is wrong. I don't recall anybody supporting Disney assaulting kids. Maybe you can tell us who exactly you are talking about?

Definitely not mistaken.  

Must be over the target now.
Link Posted: 6/26/2024 10:36:56 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Definitely not mistaken.  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

No, there isn't.

Definitely not mistaken.  

Link Posted: 6/26/2024 10:36:57 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Tell the class about trump putting Bob Iger on his advisory panel and also not condemning BL/AB because he is so deeply invested in them.

Didn't trump make some vague public comments about BL and Disney?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Funny, we have NTs in this very thread that railed against Desantis for going after the teachers unions and disney here in the state to stop their unwanted assault on the kids and citizens of Florida.  

Uhhh that was the trump and his grovelers.

Tell the class about trump putting Bob Iger on his advisory panel and also not condemning BL/AB because he is so deeply invested in them.

You seem to be under the assumption that I'm not a big Desantis supporter.

Definitely defended him against an NT in this very thread.

Link Posted: 6/26/2024 10:43:19 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Funny, we have NTs in this very thread that railed against Desantis for going after the teachers unions and disney here in the state to stop their unwanted assault on the kids and citizens of Florida.  

Lol
Link Posted: 6/26/2024 10:45:50 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Drawing definite correlations when it comes to politics is mostly a fools errand. While I’m sure that there were some NT’s here that criticized DeSantis, that doesn’t mean all or more than a small fraction of NT’s were against DeSantis. From what I’ve seen here over the last year or so, the AT’s were the largest body of posters attacking DeSantis for various (mostly bogus or not well thought out reasons). And when I say AT’s, I’m speaking of those who are Historically unable to critique their master.

Hell I criticized DeSantis on open carry, and also questioned how he came to the spot light so quickly.  Contrary to popular belief among political cultists, criticizing politicians is an important duty to one’s country and should be common place.  That being said out of all the R candidates we had to choose from in the primaries, he would have been the only one I would pull the lever for come November.
Link Posted: 6/26/2024 10:50:55 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
View Quote

Sorry your gay crackhead lost?
Link Posted: 6/26/2024 10:54:49 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Drawing definite correlations when it comes to politics is mostly a fools errand. While I'm sure that there were some NT's here that criticized DeSantis, that doesn't mean all or more than a small fraction of NT's were against DeSantis. From what I've seen here over the last year or so, the AT's were the largest body of posters attacking DeSantis for various (mostly bogus or not well thought out reasons). And when I say AT's, I'm speaking of those who are Historically unable to critique their master.

Hell I criticized DeSantis on open carry, and also questioned how he came to the spot light so quickly.  Contrary to popular belief among political cultists, criticizing politicians is an important duty to one's country and should be common place.  That being said out of all the R candidates we had to choose from in the primaries, he would have been the only one I would pull the lever for come November.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Drawing definite correlations when it comes to politics is mostly a fools errand. While I'm sure that there were some NT's here that criticized DeSantis, that doesn't mean all or more than a small fraction of NT's were against DeSantis. From what I've seen here over the last year or so, the AT's were the largest body of posters attacking DeSantis for various (mostly bogus or not well thought out reasons). And when I say AT's, I'm speaking of those who are Historically unable to critique their master.

Hell I criticized DeSantis on open carry, and also questioned how he came to the spot light so quickly.  Contrary to popular belief among political cultists, criticizing politicians is an important duty to one's country and should be common place.  That being said out of all the R candidates we had to choose from in the primaries, he would have been the only one I would pull the lever for come November.

IMO you criticize them in the primaries and non election years.  Once the general is set it's time coalesce around the lesser of two evils - just the nature of American politics.

Unfortunately, the dems are way better at this than anyone else.  

Sometimes it's hard to tell the dem trolls around here apart from the actual NT conservatives when both seem to just make posts sowing discord and giving an assist to xiden.  
Link Posted: 6/26/2024 10:55:38 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No shit lol.

He must not be familiar with how the Fed purchasing trillions in MBS’s caused everything he mentioned in his post.
Link Posted: 6/26/2024 11:00:03 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

IMO you criticize them in the primaries and non election years.  Once the general is set it's time coalesce around the lesser of two evils - just the nature of American politics.

Sometimes it's hard to tell the dem trolls around here apart from the actual NT conservatives when both seem to just make posts sowing discord and giving an assist to xiden.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

No you always criticize them IMHO.  The dems that do what you describe are just as mushed brained, weak willed and easily swooned as their cohorts on the right.

Regardless, most AT’s I’ve seen on this forum have never critiqued trump.. that includes during his term, after his term and during the primaries. They have however attempted to shout down people who do criticize him for his many liberal leanings and policy decisions.

Link Posted: 6/26/2024 11:06:53 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
View Quote

yapping pack of lesbian space witches

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 6/26/2024 11:15:56 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

No you always criticize them IMHO.  The dems that do what you describe are just as mushed brained, weak willed and easily swooned as their cohorts on the right.

Regardless, most AT's I've seen on this forum have never critiqued trump.. that includes during his term, after his term and during the primaries. They have however attempted to shout down people who do criticize him for his many liberal leanings and policy decisions.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Regardless, most AT's I've seen on this forum have never critiqued trump.. that includes during his term, after his term and during the primaries. They have however attempted to shout down people who do criticize him for his many liberal leanings and policy decisions.

And they get their party in office.  They seem to understand much better than people around here how our government works and how numbers work in their favor in DC.  

Mushed brained indeed.
Link Posted: 6/26/2024 11:25:43 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

And they get their party in office.  They seem to understand much better than people around here how our government works and how numbers work in their favor in DC.  

Mushed brained indeed.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Mushed brained indeed.

There is a larger number of them.

The d team or the r team doesn’t really matter much. They are both kicking the same can.  This is solely due to those two party paradigm brain washed voters, who make up the majority of the electorate.
Link Posted: 6/26/2024 11:30:00 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

I can't take anyone who uses the term "uniparty" seriously

And no, who DeSantis "allied" with had nothing to do with his loss, and everything to do with a stupid fucking electorate. Politics is downstream of culture, and our culture is retarded
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Too bad he aligned himself with the uni-party for his campaign, he might of had a chance to be president had he not......

I can't take anyone who uses the term "uniparty" seriously

And no, who DeSantis "allied" with had nothing to do with his loss, and everything to do with a stupid fucking electorate. Politics is downstream of culture, and our culture is retarded

google agrees with you, fellow conservative American.  

https://www.google.com/search?q=uniparty

Link Posted: 6/26/2024 11:37:19 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View Quote

I wonder what the average IQ is in Trumplandia?
Link Posted: 6/26/2024 11:37:52 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 6/26/2024 11:39:15 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View Quote

We know the IQ in DeSantisville is "I'm a Quitter"
Link Posted: 6/26/2024 11:39:37 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
View Quote

I can’t imagine wanting to live in an echo chamber where no criticism is allowed. Sounds boring.
Link Posted: 6/26/2024 11:47:09 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Notice how none of them replied to that post.   Like a wrench in their confirmation bias.
Link Posted: 6/26/2024 11:51:54 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Notice how none of them replied to that post.   Like a wrench in their confirmation bias.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

They don’t know what an IQ is.
Link Posted: 6/26/2024 11:56:20 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
The irony of a cultist trying to call anyone a moron is delicious.
View Quote

The best part is the dumbfuck N_Ters in here never respond to my posts because they know that shit is true.

Their hatred for Trump doesn't allow them to see how bad they fucked up 2024 and 2028. All they had to do was wait until the next election cycle and it would have been theirs to lose.

I've NEVER made a post blindly defending Trump. Hell, I'd bet you'd have a hard time finding any posts of mine defending Trump period. But none of that matters though because CLEARLY I'm a cultist for pointing out how badly DeSantis botched his campaign run.
Link Posted: 6/26/2024 11:58:30 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Give him a break, he spends most of his time reading Q drops. They can be time-consuming trying to decipher.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

lol.

You just proved notcalifornialegal right.

He listed off some of DeSantis’ solid achievements and you just casually dismissed it all because.

“uNiPaRty”

Posts like this is why I understand why people don’t support universal suffrage. There should be an IQ test at the very least.

Give him a break, he spends most of his time reading Q drops. They can be time-consuming trying to decipher.

imagine being on one of the biggest 2a boards, and in 2024, complaining that people believe in conspiracy theories.
Link Posted: 6/26/2024 12:03:46 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Damn, it's been a minute since reading some shitty DeSantis thread so dumbass N_Ters can out themselves.

DeSantis would have candidate #1 in 2028 by a motherfucking landslide.

DeSantis would have been so far ahead, he would have made 2028 look like Trump's return for 2024. Simply unbeatable.

INSTEAD the dumbass motherfucker drank his own kool-aid, gobbled down Lincoln Project dick, and manicially laughed his way into 3rd place.

Such an incredibly stupid decision that he torpedos himself for 2024 and potentially for 2028.

N_Ters AND DeSantis can choke on a dick. Fucking morons.

Right.

‘yoUr A MoROn iF yoU DoNt sUpPoRt ThE nYC LibErAl’
Link Posted: 6/26/2024 12:09:09 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

imagine being on one of the biggest 2a boards, and in 2024, complaining that people believe in conspiracy theories.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

lol.

You just proved notcalifornialegal right.

He listed off some of DeSantis’ solid achievements and you just casually dismissed it all because.

“uNiPaRty”

Posts like this is why I understand why people don’t support universal suffrage. There should be an IQ test at the very least.

Are you saying a gun owner is by default a conspiracy theorist?

Also, imagine being on one of the biggest 2A boards, defending an anti gun nyc city slicker liberal.  Must be exhilarating for you.
Link Posted: 6/26/2024 12:12:03 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

He failed to bend the knee to your wannabe godling… that’s what you can’t get over.
View Quote

Yep, and it really burns that the one governor that publicly stood up to Trump during covid (Kemp) has kicked the ass of Trump's candidates all over the state of Georgia. So much so that Trump retweeted that loon Emerald Robinson claiming the Georgia primary was rigged. They can't accept that Trump can be beat legitimately.
They then throw around terms like RINO and blame every loss on dominion.
Link Posted: 6/26/2024 12:15:49 PM EDT
[#47]
Trump's dance moves at campaign rally set the internet on fire

Link Posted: 6/26/2024 12:16:19 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

We know the IQ in DeSantisville is "I'm a Quitter"
View Quote

You just proved my point, that does not even make sense.
Link Posted: 6/26/2024 12:17:53 PM EDT
[#49]
I wish he was a better candidate. He'd be the best president out of all this elections' hopefuls.
Link Posted: 6/26/2024 12:20:17 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Are you saying a gun owner is by default a conspiracy theorist?

snip
View Quote

Everyone should be when it comes to the 2nd

Look at operation Operation Fast and Furious
Page / 9
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top