Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 9
Link Posted: 6/25/2024 10:54:24 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Don't run a stop sign, Don't argue about running stop sign, Don't shove shit down your pants when pulled/asked out of the car, Don't fight the officer trying to detain you after seeing you shove items down your pants and finding said unknown item, Don't run off.

You probably followed these simple steps officers don't what you to know about.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Man, I’ve lived in Texas my whole life and I’ve never been shot.

Weird.

Don't run a stop sign, Don't argue about running stop sign, Don't shove shit down your pants when pulled/asked out of the car, Don't fight the officer trying to detain you after seeing you shove items down your pants and finding said unknown item, Don't run off.

If you have nothing to hide, am I right?

Link Posted: 6/25/2024 11:01:34 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

If you have nothing to hide, am I right?

View Quote

It's a simple test for all the "cop murdered him" typers.

Next time you're pulled over at night in a rural area and by a lone cop do this.

Stuff something inside your pants, but do it so foolishly the cop sees what's happening.

Then when he searches you, finds something in your pants and tells you he's going to cuff you...

this last part is SUPER SIMPLE

start fighting him

Report to us how that works out for you in the state of your choice.
Link Posted: 6/25/2024 11:14:34 PM EDT
[#3]
Terrible to even think about pulling a gun...

Dude was adjusting his member at most..

Old man pushed it....and murdered that guy plain and simple.

Link Posted: 6/25/2024 11:32:06 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Next time you're pulled over at night in a rural area and by a lone cop do this.

Stuff something inside your pants, but do it so foolishly the cop sees what's happening.

Then when he searches you, finds something in your pants and tells you he's going to cuff you...

start fighting him

View Quote

If you think the actions shown in the video and the three pics you're showing repeatedly constitute grounds for deadly force by Sgt. Sugarcookie, God I hope you're not a cop.

There used be this thing called the Use of Force Continuum that was pretty much universally taught in police academies.  I guess they've changed up their strategy for the new breed of Lawfficers.

ETA:  I obviously wasn't in that deputy's shoes there, but watching his reaction after the fact and the "Dude you alright?" as he approached the corpse, I get the impression he knew he done fucked up.  He's one lucky SOB he has that TBL protecting him in small town Texas.  I highly suspect the outcome for this deputy would have been much different in just about any other sizeable city not in deep East Texas.
Link Posted: 6/25/2024 11:33:42 PM EDT
[#5]
lets say I had an adult son...and that was the guy who was murdered.  I just may do the needful.  holy shit.
Link Posted: 6/25/2024 11:37:41 PM EDT
[#6]
I watched that one earlier tonight also, right after I watched the one about the cop who got caught trying to pocket $900 of seized cash during an arrest.

That dude ran 20 feet or so AFTER the bullet pulverized his heart, before he dropped dead.

Wow.
Link Posted: 6/25/2024 11:38:05 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
lets say I had an adult son...and that was the guy who was murdered.  I just may do the needful.  holy shit.
View Quote

I'm not advocating or supporting anything, but this is why people hate cops, and why they really are becoming apathetic to them being attacked on the job.
Link Posted: 6/25/2024 11:43:25 PM EDT
[#8]
I find it incredibly disturbing that a single person on this forum would not call this murder.

Not to mention sexual assault.  

How can a cop stick his hands down your pants and force you to pin your hands behind your back while he does it.  If that isn't a gay man sexually assaulting another man I don't know what is.  I would bet a million dollars the cop who shot him is a homosexual.

Has anyone discussed the possibility he felt he was being raped?  What person wouldn't have the reaction to run from a color of law violation?  Not to mention the fact the guy posed absolutely zero deadly threat and was shot while running away completely unarmed.

America should be ashamed of itself for this officer not being in prison.

Link Posted: 6/26/2024 12:02:33 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I find it incredibly disturbing that a single person on this forum would not call this murder.

How can a cop stick his hands down your pants and force you to pin your hands behind your back while he does it.  If that isn't a gay man sexually assaulting another man I don't know what is.  I would bet a million dollars the cop who shot him is a homosexual.

Has anyone discussed the possibility he felt he was being raped?  What person wouldn't have the reaction to run from a color of law violation?  Not to mention the fact the guy posed absolutely zero deadly threat and was shot while running away completely unarmed.

View Quote

Disturbing  ??  sexual assault ??  the trolling is strong within you
Link Posted: 6/26/2024 1:59:51 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

So we did watch the same video... Thank you.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Weird.

Totally agree on don't fight the officer... but he didn't fight him.  He didn't make any threatening moves, he just refused to put his hands behind his back.  After a few seconds Deputy Donut had to get it on.

Ok...  

Did we watch the same video?  

Young dude has his hands up, at 2:43 deputy has enough and decides to try his sweet-ass wrasslin' moves on him.  Gets him to the ground, dude doesn't offer resistance other than not compling putting hands behind back.  As soon as deputy gets off of him, he runs away and is seen with his hands up as he was shot.

So we did watch the same video... Thank you.

So you think not putting your hands behind your back is "fighting?"
Link Posted: 6/26/2024 2:04:15 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View Quote

It did seem odd the way the cop was acting. I don't think he was trying to sexually assault him, but if the cop had went about the whole thing different this probably wouldn't have happened he seems like a dick and kind of aggressive right off the bat.

I think justifying shooting is quite a stretch for some minor resisting. He wasn't even assaulting the cop.

Link Posted: 6/26/2024 2:14:55 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
I agree with this Youtube post

View All Quotes
Quoted:
I agree with this Youtube post

@greenm0bsta889
1 hour ago
I mostly side with police,  but that cop shot a guy because he's old and fat.

This
Link Posted: 6/26/2024 2:24:28 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Your missing the point of the people defending the cop.

Their point is that they feel that ANY disobedience by a civilian which irritates a cop is immediately elevated to death penalty status

Geeez you would think everyone would know that by now.

When the GOD CLASS COMMANDS, YOU SHALL OBEY OR DIE

That simple peons.

https://www.thesarcasticblonde.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/NBCs_The_More_You_Know.jpg

View Quote

this

Link Posted: 6/26/2024 3:35:45 AM EDT
[#14]
It’s been a big day for cops on Arfcom today. First we had the 67 year old woman beaten half to death by a cop for recording him with her phone. Then we had a cop rob a handcuffed prisoner of $900. Finally, we had officer Baconator shoot a fleeing kid dead after running a stop sign. Some mighty fine police work all around! Making the 99.997% of good cops out there look bad.
Link Posted: 6/26/2024 3:45:53 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
It’s been a big day for cops on Arfcom today. First we had the 67 year old woman beaten half to death by a cop for recording him with her phone. Then we had a cop rob a handcuffed prisoner of $900. Finally, we had officer Baconator shoot a fleeing kid dead after running a stop sign. Some mighty fine police work all around! Making the 99.997% of good cops out there look bad.
View Quote

These bad cops are extremely rare, and all the good cops don't like them or condone their behavior.
Link Posted: 6/26/2024 7:05:01 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Weird.

So if I see a cop who is not on a call run a stop sign, can I ask him to pullover and write himself a ticket.  If he says no can I detain him ? If he tries to leave can i shoot him ?
Link Posted: 6/26/2024 7:19:01 AM EDT
[#17]
Don't pull into a driveway to check a map in Texas either.
Link Posted: 6/26/2024 7:40:32 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

he weren't scratching his balls there, Homer

View Quote

well why didn't you show us the pictures of the gun he was hiding there

They DID find a gun right, because as you said

"
he weren't scratching his balls there, Homer"

so show us the gun big boy

wait what, it was a stupid guy hiding a crack pipe, well kill him dead
Link Posted: 6/26/2024 7:55:06 AM EDT
[#19]
Where is the dashcam video of the Altima "blowing" the stop sign ?

Seems like a fishing expedition to me.
Link Posted: 6/26/2024 7:57:10 AM EDT
[#20]
Doesnt look justified to me.   I wouldnt be surprised if there was a "I thought I was grabbing the Taser" argument made
Link Posted: 6/26/2024 8:10:53 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Doesnt look justified to me.   I wouldnt be surprised if there was a "I thought I was grabbing the Taser" argument made
View Quote

Penis shaped taser ?
Link Posted: 6/26/2024 8:11:58 AM EDT
[#22]
100% murder. Also a fag rapist!
Link Posted: 6/26/2024 8:14:20 AM EDT
[#23]
Imagine if this kid had black privilege and how the anti-white MSM would lose their minds over this.
Link Posted: 6/26/2024 8:25:57 AM EDT
[#24]
That looks like straight up murder to me
Link Posted: 6/26/2024 8:28:56 AM EDT
[#25]
Just another case of DWW (Driving While White).  It is really simple; in Texas, do exactly what the cop tells you to do when stopped. It is not a request or a debate, it is an order.  Your life depends on it.
Link Posted: 6/26/2024 8:34:49 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Penis shaped taser ?
View Quote

Are you looking for toys on Temu?
Link Posted: 6/26/2024 9:53:40 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
People run red lights here like it's the 11th Commandment.
View Quote

Yeah out here in West Texas when your light turns green look both ways.

That guy had to get it on.
Link Posted: 6/26/2024 11:14:29 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

That is some derpy shit right there. The kid did stop and talk to him, officer tub o’fuck escalated things up to and including attempting and failing to body slam him on the ground, and when he got up the fat fuck was already pulling a gun on him and the kid had his hands up the entire time.
Also hopefully “back en ma day” cops weren’t quite so stupid, but maybe they just left fewer witnesses.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
When I grew up in the 60's and 70's we knew you don't run from the law.  They would shoot you and you would die.  And if you stopped and talked to them you might not even get a ticket.

That is some derpy shit right there. The kid did stop and talk to him, officer tub o’fuck escalated things up to and including attempting and failing to body slam him on the ground, and when he got up the fat fuck was already pulling a gun on him and the kid had his hands up the entire time.
Also hopefully “back en ma day” cops weren’t quite so stupid, but maybe they just left fewer witnesses.

Stupid, fat, out of shape, scared there have always been these people scattered throughout a population. I am still in MA DAY and I still know to do what a cop says when he says it.  He did not have to shoot the guy, but he did. If the dead guy had just set still, he would still be alive.

edit: You never know which cop you are going to get so you have to take it easy and do what they say.  Then if you feel you have been wronged the next day you pitch your bitch in the light of day with the police or get a lawyer.  You are going to lose on the side of the road.
Link Posted: 6/26/2024 12:27:57 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
He was trying to run away, not really a threat, bad shoot.

Should have rode the lightning for a while.
View Quote

You're going to see more of the below from more and more departments across the nation.

Some new department policies (Texas related)

IF the driver, occupant, pedestrian stop, etc. has been identified at some point during the contact / detainment for a misdemeanor (non 3 g) and they decide to flee or depart the scene, do not pursue. Write up the report and draft up PC affidavit for an arrest warrant.  

IF the person has committed a felony (non 3g offenses) and has been identified, do not pursue.  Write up the report and draft up PC affidavit for an arrest warrant.
Link Posted: 6/26/2024 12:33:46 PM EDT
[#30]
Bad shoot. The cop should be charged.
Link Posted: 6/26/2024 12:48:27 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Bad shoot. The cop should be charged.
View Quote

Agree.

And it began with what looked like a grossly illegal search to me. You can't immediately jam your hands into the underwear area of a person.

When conducting a patdown if you deliberately disturb, or worse in this case - invade someone's clothing outright, that's now a strip search.

As others have pointed out, the cop was also far too old, far too fat, and waaaay too far out of shape to be on the job.
Link Posted: 6/26/2024 12:52:41 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

start fighting him

View Quote

I’ll make this easy for you and agree 110% with your assessment.  You still don’t get to shoot a guy running away from you with empty hands.  

Lol I’m just messing with you, of course you get to shoot unarmed suspects running away from you.  Just tell the DA you thought he MIGHT have had a gun, throw in the retarded officer standard of being a fat fuck and no cardio since the academy:  You’re good to go.
Link Posted: 6/26/2024 12:55:43 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

You never know which cop you are going to get so you have to take it easy and do what they say.  Then if you feel you have been wronged the next day you pitch your bitch in the light of day with the police or get a lawyer.  You are going to lose on the side of the road.
View Quote

This is exactly correct.

You have to choose your battles carefully, and no, “the side of the road in the middle of the night” is NOT the time.
Link Posted: 6/26/2024 12:56:46 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Agree.

And it began with what looked like a grossly illegal search to me. You can't immediately jam your hands into the underwear area of a person.

When conducting a patdown if you deliberately disturb, or worse in this case - invade someone's clothing outright, that's now a strip search.

As others have pointed out, the cop was also far too old, far too fat, and waaaay too far out of shape to be on the job.
View Quote

If you don’t jamb your hand down the dudes crotch, how you gonna justify shooting him because you thought he might have had a gun where you just had your hand?  Oh, wait!
Link Posted: 6/26/2024 1:02:48 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

This is exactly correct.

You have to choose your battles carefully, and no, “the side of the road in the middle of the night” is NOT the time.
View Quote

It's not, but we are getting closer every day.
Link Posted: 6/26/2024 1:05:21 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Are you looking for toys on Temu?
View Quote

Their Fleshlight knockoff gets good reviews. Something like 12 bucks too.
Link Posted: 6/26/2024 2:12:49 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Disturbing    sexual assault   the trolling is strong within you
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Disturbing    sexual assault   the trolling is strong within you
He might be trolling but that cop had his hand way down the pants.  He should have known the guy was un-armed.  

BAD SHOOT=MURDER
Link Posted: 6/26/2024 2:22:06 PM EDT
[#38]
I have little sympathy for people who can't comply with police directives. 99% of my encounters have been cordial. I told my kids when driving age to obey and be respectful. The police can do whatever they want...they have a badge. The courtroom is where you argue your case.
Link Posted: 6/26/2024 2:27:01 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View Quote

Pathetic. Did you not watch the video where the cop pulls something out of his pants. Not saying shooting him was right, but expect to be detained until they figure out whats up.
Link Posted: 6/26/2024 2:29:22 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:  It’s all so tiresome.
View Quote

Link Posted: 6/26/2024 3:08:07 PM EDT
[#41]
By not complying, he raised the threat level to 11.
Link Posted: 6/26/2024 3:51:42 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

conveniently left out the part that triggered the consequent pat down, attempt to cuff, fighting against lawful commands.

but that's how anti-cop propaganda works, ya know  

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/183309/image_2024-06-25_212106814-3250787.png

cop thought he was armed

after the perp broke loose, the cop thought he'd shoot back at him - instant self defense decision

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/183309/image_2024-06-25_212523422-3250791.png

and that's how it works sometimes

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Stating that one did not do what was being alleged is not resisting so he didn't "resist from the outset." He pulled over. He responded to the officer's allegations; waiting his turn to speak. When ordered out of the vehicle, he started to ask if the officer could show him. The officer cut him off, repeated the order, he then said, "I was just wondering." and immediately exited the vehicle. When the officer told him to turn around, he complied. When the officer told him to "Get your hands out of your pockets." He complied and put his hands on the roof of the vehicle. He even kept his hands on the roof when the officer went digging in his pants. It wasn't until the officer grabbed his arm and gave no answer to his inquiry as to why he was being arrested, did the guy resist. As the officer escalated, the guy increased resistance. When the guy stood up, it's even possible he wasn't going to run until he notice the officer aiming a gun at him. It's possible that the guy figured this officer was going to execute him given how odd this interaction was from early on.

tl;dr - The guy did not "resist from the outset." IMHO, this situation had good potential for de-escalation.

"Taunting" police should end in murder by an officer?

conveniently left out the part that triggered the consequent pat down, attempt to cuff, fighting against lawful commands.

but that's how anti-cop propaganda works, ya know  

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/183309/image_2024-06-25_212106814-3250787.png

cop thought he was armed

after the perp broke loose, the cop thought he'd shoot back at him - instant self defense decision

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/183309/image_2024-06-25_212523422-3250791.png

and that's how it works sometimes

I conveniently left out nothing. My post was a response to the assertion he "resisted from the outset". He did not. Regardless of what he did or what the officer perceived, messing with the front of his pants was NOT "resisting from the outset." His resistance began when the officer grabbed his hand.

Your post is disingenuous or unintentionally mistaken.

ETA: Since the officer dug around in the front of the suspect's pants to the officer's satisfaction (because the officer then grabbed the suspect's arm to arrest him); surely the officer could be reasonably sure no firearm was in the front of the pants. The officer just finished a deep search in that area.
Link Posted: 6/26/2024 3:57:22 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

This here is a huge part of the problem... Some morons actually believe that statement.

We are obligated to obey a lawful order but are not obligated to obey an unlawful one. Some would even consider it the duty of an American citizen to resist an unlawful order.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You must do what they say and not run.

This here is a huge part of the problem... Some morons actually believe that statement.

We are obligated to obey a lawful order but are not obligated to obey an unlawful one. Some would even consider it the duty of an American citizen to resist an unlawful order.

That's true, but the time to fight w/ a cop is IMO in court not on the side of the road.    Regardless of if he's right or not he's still the one w/ the car w/ the flashing lights, a badge, a gun, and a radio.     You can be right but be very dead at the end.
Link Posted: 6/26/2024 4:02:38 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

You're going to see more of the below from more and more departments across the nation.

IF the driver, occupant, pedestrian stop, etc. has been identified at some point during the contact / detainment for a misdemeanor (non 3 g) and they decide to flee or depart the scene, do not pursue. Write up the report and draft up PC affidavit for an arrest warrant.  

IF the person has committed a felony (non 3g offenses) and has been identified, do not pursue.  Write up the report and draft up PC affidavit for an arrest warrant.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
He was trying to run away, not really a threat, bad shoot.

Should have rode the lightning for a while.

IMHO, this is the way it should be anyway; common sense.
Link Posted: 6/26/2024 4:03:34 PM EDT
[#45]
Step back a second, what even prompted the cop to get the kid out of the car…?

The family’s lawyer team is going to have a field day with this one.
Link Posted: 6/26/2024 4:09:12 PM EDT
[#46]
Some people shouldn't be cops.
Link Posted: 6/26/2024 4:09:52 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
I have little sympathy for people who can't comply with police directives. 99% of my encounters have been cordial. I told my kids when driving age to obey and be respectful. The police can do whatever they want...they have a badge. The courtroom is where you argue your case.
View Quote

That might be a successful strategy for the survival of your offspring in the immediate but is terrible for our constitutional republic. Part of the problem is we aren't teaching proper constitutional restraints on government to the younger generations. "The police can do whatever they want...they have a badge." is downright awful to teach young people. It's a large part of what gives tyrannical thugs (not all, not all cops) their attitude and deadly sense of entitlement.

tl;dr - Do you want ambushes? This is how we get ambushes. (Paraphrased from Archer.)
Link Posted: 6/26/2024 4:12:02 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View Quote

Oh look, an overly obvious troll.
Link Posted: 6/26/2024 4:17:04 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

That's true, but the time to fight w/ a cop is IMO in court not on the side of the road.    Regardless of if he's right or not he's still the one w/ the car w/ the flashing lights, a badge, a gun, and a radio.     You can be right but be very dead at the end.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You must do what they say and not run.

I don't completely disagree with you. However, I think teaching people both sides of that situation is paramount. There is a huge difference between being 100% compliant and not making a smooth interaction within the constitutional context. In other words, sometimes it is important not to go to the back of the bus. Context of the interaction and ability of non-law enforcement individuals are huge factors in such a decision. When my children were younger, I explained to them, as best I could, the constitutional complexities (effect of case law, LE training, policy, juries, etc) and the physical reality of being killed or permanently injured. My fatherly advice to them was to verbally invoke their right to remain silent, remain silent, and comply. With adults, I advise them that if they are intellectually and emotionally capable, know where the lines are and tow them as close as they and the situation allow.
Link Posted: 6/26/2024 4:27:15 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View Quote

It definitely seemed odd… I mean he was really digging his hand down into that guy’s crotch. Like he was trying to do a cavity search going from the front side.

The behavior from the start was really bizarre. I was initially wondering if the cop was drunk or on drugs, whether prescribed or illicit.

It was a very strange interaction from the beginning.
Page / 9
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top