Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 10
Link Posted: 6/25/2024 4:51:38 PM EDT
[#1]
i would like to see who the female officer was looking at, 12 seconds in. i get the feeling she knew what was coming.
Link Posted: 6/25/2024 4:52:27 PM EDT
[#2]
wow, once again, gotta back duh blues.
Link Posted: 6/25/2024 4:58:49 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Respect ma authoritie!!!!
View Quote

Link Posted: 6/25/2024 5:00:54 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Sleeping... knocked the fuck out with a broken face...

Close enough...
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
She was sleeping and he's still telling her to stop resisting.
Sleeping... knocked the fuck out with a broken face...

Close enough...

Broken face, dislocated shoulder and elbow...

Link Posted: 6/25/2024 5:01:45 PM EDT
[#5]
One would think, you would eventually run out of bad apples. Seems the entire bushel is bad.
Link Posted: 6/25/2024 5:01:57 PM EDT
[#6]
Protected and served almost to death.
Link Posted: 6/25/2024 5:02:18 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
It started with all the "war" on drugs and everything else. That's when they stopped dressing like police and more like tactical soldiers going to the middle east
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Sad to say but police are no longer your friends.

Covid pretty much confirmed that

I recognized that long before covid.  

Sometime in the '90s police adopted an "us vs. them" attitude.  
It started with all the "war" on drugs and everything else. That's when they stopped dressing like police and more like tactical soldiers going to the middle east

There were no LE/FD pride flags or hero worship prior to 9/11.  

Click To View Spoiler

Link Posted: 6/25/2024 5:03:04 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
One would think, you would eventually run out of bad apples. Seems the entire bushel is bad.
View Quote

A small window of the fuck faces you're currently sharing air with. Apparently the inventory is endless.
Link Posted: 6/25/2024 5:06:49 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 6/25/2024 5:09:08 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
What kind of piece of shit do you have to be to allow oneself to do such a thing. JFC..
View Quote

That is nothing compared to so many things done under the color of law. Body slamming an old lady on her face for engaging in a constitutionally protected activity is pretty low on the list of bad things LEOs have done within the past month.

If they can do it to her, they can do it to you. The same LEOs has been
Link Posted: 6/25/2024 5:18:19 PM EDT
[#11]
Only a few bad apples- isn't that what we hear as these stories come out daily?

I hope my kids never have any illusions about becoming cops
Link Posted: 6/25/2024 6:04:13 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 6/25/2024 6:07:55 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
It breaks my heart to see how far some of these guys have falle
View Quote

Still less than the poor woman.
Link Posted: 6/25/2024 7:07:36 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
They never were. Ever.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
They never were. Ever.

Correct assessment.
Link Posted: 6/25/2024 7:10:41 PM EDT
[#15]
Saw this earlier. She really got brutalized for the unforgivable crime of recording police activity.  

Texas cops seem pretty scary. Seems like it’s always Texas cops.
Link Posted: 6/25/2024 7:16:09 PM EDT
[#16]
There were cops yesterday on here had no issue with tasing and arresting a deaf man for not listening to orders.  If that was what reasonable officers do, then there's no issue with this.  
Link Posted: 6/25/2024 7:22:28 PM EDT
[#17]
[Never mind]
Link Posted: 6/25/2024 7:27:07 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Especially if you are a PITA busybody fucking with them on the job at 3:30AM at an emergency crash/DWI response.

I guess we'll see.as more details come up.  Rodney King only showed part of the video.  So I'm slow to to judge a cop coming down too hard on someone pulling shit.  Or maybe he's a bad cop - we'll.see.
View Quote

No emergency. In fact, they were writing parking tickets and towing cars from a parking lot.

Go watch the videos.
Link Posted: 6/25/2024 7:28:13 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Especially if you are a PITA busybody fucking with them on the job at 3:30AM at an emergency crash/DWI response.

I guess we'll see.as more details come up.  Rodney King only showed part of the video.  So I'm slow to to judge a cop coming down too hard on someone pulling shit.  Or maybe he's a bad cop - we'll.see.
View Quote

Huh?  These were cars being towed for not paying the parking fee through an app.  She was asking how they knew these car owners hadn’t paid the fee.  That’s what she was arguing about when told to go across the street BECAUSE THEIR WAS NO ACTIVE STOP going on.
Link Posted: 6/25/2024 7:33:29 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Saw this earlier. She really got brutalized for the unforgivable crime of recording police activity.  

Texas cops seem pretty scary. Seems like it’s always Texas cops.
View Quote

Here in Michigan, our Governor sent 6 armed state troopers to arrest a 77yo barber who refused to
stop cutting hair during Covid. When they arrived they were met by a Michigan militia force that
blocked their entry and refused to move ala Bundy Ranch. The stasi eventually backed down.

Seems they like picking on the old ones most of all.

Link Posted: 6/25/2024 7:33:54 PM EDT
[#21]
Cops are smile 'n wave when it comes to african americans or illegal immigrants where the situation might escalate into the cop loosing their job but are ALL in on whitey because they know it won't.

ETA: See other thread with whyte boy shot. They would not have even pulled over an AA or hispanic.
Link Posted: 6/25/2024 7:34:50 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

No emergency. In fact, they were writing parking tickets and towing cars from a parking lot.

Go watch the videos.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Go watch the videos.

So, no - I don't have ability to "go watch the videos" op needs to.narrate better, which somewhere include text implying an emergency was on

You know what - fine, I overshot and Posted while pissed off and distracted at something.  My bad never mind
Link Posted: 6/25/2024 7:38:38 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
View Quote

Where’s the fucking common sense?
This is the damn problem now. It seems many of the younger LEO’s are going in for power trip reasons, not duty to serve.

The pendulum will swing back, but we have to get rid of the Commies in power.
Link Posted: 6/25/2024 7:45:23 PM EDT
[#24]
Pretty sad seeing how far some of these window lickers have to go to get clicks for their YouTube channels.
Link Posted: 6/25/2024 7:50:59 PM EDT
[#25]
It's a good thing all of those other "good apples" were there to put a stop to this "bad apple" behavior.   That really could have gotten out of hand, fast.  

I've seen a shit ton of these and every single time fellow cops stand around and do fucking nothing to stop it.  By and large, those same cops are never punished for doing nothing at the least, and/or assisting in the cover up and creative report writing at worst.  No consequences, no punishment, just a clear message from cop leadership that what they did was perfectly ok. If it isn't clear by now, not sure how it can be made any clearer for you.
Link Posted: 6/25/2024 7:54:44 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Im sure we will hear all about why this police action against an elderly woman is righteous once a certain someone takes a break from the deaf guy thread.
View Quote

I"m waiting for the selective video editing for justification. Been reading and watching this for the last few days.

Freddy Kruger has quite the history.
Link Posted: 6/25/2024 8:03:46 PM EDT
[#27]
Death spiral

Nation wide anti police sentiment and fucked judicial system drive sane people from LE.

LE needs people so the protect and hire the insane people.

Insane cops do insane shit.

Anti LE sentiment grows.

Buckle up boys.
Link Posted: 6/25/2024 8:07:38 PM EDT
[#28]
How many problems would be solved by people going to work, not committing felonies, and minding their own business?
Link Posted: 6/25/2024 8:11:01 PM EDT
[#29]
That was pretty pathetic.

Link Posted: 6/25/2024 8:16:12 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

So, no - I don't have ability to "go watch the videos" op needs to.narrate better, which somewhere include text implying an emergency was on

You know what - fine, I overshot and Posted while pissed off and distracted at something.  My bad never mind
View Quote

No argument that I’m not by any means a word smith.  My apologies.  As far as I’m concerned it’s all good.
Link Posted: 6/25/2024 8:17:57 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
How many problems would be solved by people going to work, not committing felonies, and minding their own business?
View Quote

I’m flabbergasted myself that the police can’t seem to get through a day not being videotaped committing felonies at work. Crazy world we live in.
Link Posted: 6/25/2024 8:30:50 PM EDT
[#32]
This is on top of the Dallas cop murdering the guy in his own apartment and FWPD killing two homeowners in recent years.  One FWPD officer is in prison for it.
Link Posted: 6/25/2024 8:43:38 PM EDT
[#33]
Once again, failure to intervene by the other officers present. It’s a pretty fucked up organizational culture.
Link Posted: 6/25/2024 8:46:03 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 6/25/2024 8:46:20 PM EDT
[#35]
That must be some of that de-escalation training at work, that we keep hearing about.

As was said, the tax payers are gonnah take it in the butt, and she gonnah get paid.
Link Posted: 6/25/2024 8:48:06 PM EDT
[#36]
She was told……
Link Posted: 6/25/2024 8:48:25 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
No downside for acting like this.
View Quote

The only downside is for the taxpayers.....
Link Posted: 6/25/2024 8:50:37 PM EDT
[#38]
View All Quotes

Quoted:

I'm flabbergasted myself that the police can't seem to get through a day not being videotaped committing felonies at work. Crazy world we live in.
This goes for both the police and people filming the police. Just go about your day not looking for trouble and a lot of these incidents will go away.
Link Posted: 6/25/2024 8:52:17 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

This goes for both the police and people filming the police. Just go about your day not looking for trouble and a lot of these incidents will go away.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

I'm flabbergasted myself that the police can't seem to get through a day not being videotaped committing felonies at work. Crazy world we live in.

That’s called burying your head in the sand.
Link Posted: 6/25/2024 8:53:40 PM EDT
[#40]
We had a poor old lady with dementia walk out of a WalMart with $13 in goods that she didn't pay for. Local police broke her collar bone, then got caught on tape laughing about it in the squad room.

I was a cop for many years in the early 2000's and I can't understand this current crop.
Link Posted: 6/25/2024 8:54:51 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

With all due respect:  No
Link Posted: 6/25/2024 8:55:02 PM EDT
[#42]
Growing up in small town, I had more than LEO have me in cuffs, threatening to arrest me for nothing unless I let them search my car. One LEO I remember well, Liza. He would pull me over every single time he saw me or my friends. I had to get a lawyer who filed a harassment complaint with the department to get him to stop.
Link Posted: 6/25/2024 9:00:17 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
We had a poor old lady with dementia walk out of a WalMart with $13 in goods that she didn't pay for. Local police broke her collar bone, then got caught on tape laughing about it in the squad room.

I was a cop for many years in the early 2000's and I can't understand this current crop.
View Quote

They're a product of society and their leadership. They are taught that they're better than citizens and that we're all threats to be dealt with.
Link Posted: 6/25/2024 9:00:58 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

That's called burying your head in the sand.
View Quote
This is oppression...
Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

This is not oppression...
Attachment Attached File

I'm not against the 1st amendment or practicing your rights. The cops were wrong here. I will still ask my question, if the lady went about her business, would this have happened? You will never get 100% perfect police no matter how much you bitch about the police. It's something we should strive for, but you'll never get. Why test it? If you want to find trouble, you'll eventually find trouble.
Link Posted: 6/25/2024 9:07:07 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
This is oppression...
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/346870/nazi_png-3250718.JPG

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/346870/rus_jpg-3250719.JPG

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/346870/cam_jpg-3250720.JPG

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/346870/film_jpg-3250721.JPG

I'm not against the 1st amendment or practicing your rights. The cops were wrong here. I will still ask my question, if the lady went about her business, would this have happened? You will never get 100% perfect police no matter how much you bitch about the police. It's something we should strive for, but you'll never get. Why test it? If you want to find trouble, you'll eventually find trouble.
View Quote

Lol. Shows pictures of outright tyranny, and calls it oppression. Opression is just tyranny's next door neighbor, but we're in the neighborhood. I wonder what would compel an old woman to go out and 1A check the po? No blue hair, no cat eye glasses. I'm going to go with her, or someone she loves, has already had to pick up that can. You see it way more statist. Gfy.
Link Posted: 6/25/2024 9:07:56 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
This is oppression...

View Quote

You “test it” for the same pictures of oppression that you posted.  Do you actually think that tyranny happened all of a sudden?  Or was it a gradual build up of oppression with no repercussions until the citizens COULD NOT stop it from becoming tyranny?
Link Posted: 6/25/2024 9:08:01 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted: She was told……
View Quote

To stop a Constitutionally protected activity?
Link Posted: 6/25/2024 9:08:10 PM EDT
[#48]
She found out.
Link Posted: 6/25/2024 9:08:45 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
This is oppression...

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's called burying your head in the sand.
This is oppression...

That’s a new take.

“If you aren’t getting genocided, shut the fuck up and stop complaining”

what a joke
Link Posted: 6/25/2024 9:14:11 PM EDT
[#50]
I’ll never understand why some people get so bent out of shape being recorded. It’s a fact of life every business is recording you, people’s homes are recording you, people your dealing with are recording, your partner is recording you, and you are recording you. Someone starts getting in your face actually interfering deal with it within the confines of the law. To go scizo on someone over it is mind boggling.
Page / 10
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top