User Panel

Page / 10
Link Posted: 6/26/2024 12:02:49 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 6/26/2024 12:13:49 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

You don't speak for many of us, me included.  When there are police violations of the law and policy, it needs to be thoroughly and effectively investigated.  

I see many people judging the police who have never had to deal with the situations the police are thrust into. Have you?
View Quote

By your logic, cops need to be criminals in order to understand criminals?

I guess that's why we're at this point...
Link Posted: 6/26/2024 12:14:54 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
It breaks my heart to see how far some of these guys have falle
View Quote

The only thing that's changed is the Citizen's ability to document it. It's no longer our word vs theirs because everyone has a camera in their pocket.
Link Posted: 6/26/2024 12:15:25 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

No Government enforcer ever is.

I dont get the Right wing worship of the very peopel that will be sent to disarm them. The Right fears gun control laws. Why?
View Quote

They probably have not had or seen a bad interaction with JBTs, but look here, it’s a generally right wing place, there is plenty of hate for the cops in threads like this.  
Link Posted: 6/26/2024 12:18:24 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
One day, we will see that scene from V for Vendetta where the cop shoots the kid, and the citizens beat him to death. That badge won’t be worth the tin it’s stamped on.
View Quote

Then later a few could chisel his name off that wall in D.C. to make certain his name isn't placed alongside the better cops.
Link Posted: 6/26/2024 12:20:46 PM EDT
[#6]
If that was the old lady making that snoring sound in video. She's got possible severe head trauma. Fuck those pos thugs.
Link Posted: 6/26/2024 12:22:19 PM EDT
[#7]
Fuck that guy and his trumped up charges.  Complete overreaction to the woman not complying to his order.  Minimum, she and her family get paid, max he gets fired as well (hopefully).

Link Posted: 6/26/2024 12:27:22 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
If that was the old lady making that snoring sound in video. She's got possible severe head trauma. Fuck those pos thugs.
View Quote

Yes that was her agonal breathing you hear.
Link Posted: 6/26/2024 12:29:40 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Interview with her attorney included:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BhT86fZyWDc
View Quote

Seeing that really fucking pisses me off. All over just filming them. No matter how much LE hates this. They are public servants not the damn Gestapo for the Government. To do this to that woman. They need to be tied to a pole stripped and publicly caned.
Link Posted: 6/26/2024 12:48:08 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 6/26/2024 12:56:22 PM EDT
[#11]
Still really damn good men in law enforcement, but they are becoming fewer and fewer these days.

Hey, recruitment is a challenge.  Demographics aren't what they used to be and the youth in this nation are increasingly weird.  So, things will get worse before they get better.   Plus, keep in mind that poor leadership in these departments really accounts for a lot of these type of incidents.  In short, is what it is and my advice is to not live in densely populated areas with lots of law enforcement.  Avoiding contact with "the man" is always best, they're not your friends and they shouldn't be trusted anymore than you would trust any stranger.

Link Posted: 6/26/2024 1:02:50 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 6/26/2024 1:07:28 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Does that include running into the middle of an investigation and pestering the officers?   That advice could have kept this lady from getting thrown on her face.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Still really damn good men in law enforcement, but they are becoming fewer and fewer these days.

Hey, recruitment is a challenge.  Demographics aren't what they used to be and the youth in this nation are increasingly weird.  So, things will get worse before they get better.   Plus, keep in mind that poor leadership in these departments really accounts for a lot of these type of incidents.  In short, is what it is and my advice is to not live in densely populated areas with lots of law enforcement.  Avoiding contact with "the man" is always best,  they're not your friends and they shouldn't be trusted anymore than you would trust any stranger.

Does that include running into the middle of an investigation and pestering the officers?   That advice could have kept this lady from getting thrown on her face.

Interfering with Operation Tax Collection Car Tow should be a capital offense
Link Posted: 6/26/2024 1:13:25 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Hey, recruitment is a challenge.  Demographics aren't what they used to be and the youth in this nation are increasingly weird.  So, things will get worse before they get better.   Plus, keep in mind that poor leadership in these departments really accounts for a lot of these type of incidents.  In short, is what it is and my advice is to not live in densely populated areas with lots of law enforcement.  Avoiding contact with "the man" is always best,  they're not your friends and they shouldn't be trusted anymore than you would trust any stranger.

I think I understand what you are getting at.  This could have very well been a lethal force incident if one of the car owners, upset that it’s getting towed had asked the same thing from the officers.  The public literally dodged a bullet with a 1st Amendment auditor asking how they asses if the parking fee was paid rather than the vehicle owners.
Link Posted: 6/26/2024 1:17:42 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Did the officer tell her to stop filming or tell her to move across the street?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Interview with her attorney included:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BhT86fZyWDc

Seeing that really fucking pisses me off. All over just filming them. No matter how much LE hates this. They are public servants not the damn Gestapo for the Government. To do this to that woman. They need to be tied to a pole stripped and publicly caned.

Would that be a lawful order if he did?
Link Posted: 6/26/2024 1:18:35 PM EDT
[#16]
Influencer injured in Fort Worth arrest, police investigating use of force

Link Posted: 6/26/2024 1:22:53 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

That "lawful command" crap is trained and rehearsed just like "stop resisting".

"Sir, I am giving you a lawful order."

"Officer, I am giving you a lawful response." (Like 'no'.)
View Quote

Giving a “lawful order” that isn’t based on lawful authority should be personally expensive.
Link Posted: 6/26/2024 1:25:39 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Giving a “lawful order” that isn’t based on lawful authority should be personally expensive.
View Quote

exactly. maybe use pension funds to sponsor. but all cops are trained that ANYthing they say to a peasant, is a lawful command and you MUST COMPLY.
Link Posted: 6/26/2024 1:39:08 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View Quote

That is not agonal breathing.  It is obstructed breathing.
Link Posted: 6/26/2024 1:39:42 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View Quote

Are you defending the police on this one?
Link Posted: 6/26/2024 1:39:49 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Freddy was waiting for the chance to attack and fuck up a 5'3, 57-year-old woman by slamming her into the concrete because she dared to embarrass him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nnzGIjpBb7s
View Quote
Krueger is a thug and needs to go to jail but that lady is nuts and annoying.  That first part of the video where she was harassing and insulting him shows how nuts she is.
Link Posted: 6/26/2024 1:40:10 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View Quote

You got issues dude.
Link Posted: 6/26/2024 1:41:17 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View Quote

Civilians aren't NCO's and LARP'er rank is ceremonial at best
Link Posted: 6/26/2024 1:41:43 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Krueger is a thug and needs to go to jail but that lady is nuts and annoying.  That first part of the video where she was harassing and insulting him shows how nuts she is.
View Quote

Is nuts and annoying illegal?
Link Posted: 6/26/2024 1:42:46 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 6/26/2024 1:43:55 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Who committed a felony here?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
How many problems would be solved by people going to work, not committing felonies, and minding their own business?

Who committed a felony here?
The popo for $1000 Alex?
Link Posted: 6/26/2024 1:44:16 PM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 6/26/2024 1:46:35 PM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 6/26/2024 1:48:52 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That was not agonal breathing.
Link Posted: 6/26/2024 1:49:32 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

I'm more thinking this was a collision of assholes.

Not saying the cop was right, but not saying the lady was right either.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Excessive force to effect an arrest, lawful or not, is not really in question.  Probably shoulda had a female office arrest her as there were quite a few on scene as well.
Link Posted: 6/26/2024 1:50:15 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

The link says it was a hit and run investigation.... ?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I think I understand what you are getting at.  This could have very well been a lethal force incident if one of the car owners, upset that it’s getting towed had asked the same thing from the officers.  The public literally dodged a bullet with a 1st Amendment auditor asking how they asses if the parking fee was paid rather than the vehicle owners.

That's what Ft Worth PD said was going on, but they appeared to be towing cars, which was what she was asking about.
Link Posted: 6/26/2024 1:51:24 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

They were towing cars that might or might not have been illegally parked.
Link Posted: 6/26/2024 1:51:38 PM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 6/26/2024 1:53:33 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not in the least.  Did you skip over the first part of my statement?  Both things can be true.  Did you watch the video?
Link Posted: 6/26/2024 1:54:24 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

It wouldn't be uncommon to tow a car that was suspected in a hit and run.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's what Ft Worth PD said was going on, but they appeared to be towing cars, which was what she was asking about.

It wouldn't be uncommon to tow a car that was suspected in a hit and run.

They appeared to be towing quite a few cars, and had a large police presence in the area.  

Not saying this lady isn't annoying, as it seems to be so, but they fucked her up really bad without cause.  If you can't arrest an elderly woman without sending her to the hospital you may be too costly for the tax payers to fund your job.
Link Posted: 6/26/2024 1:54:52 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View Quote

She may have been an asshole but she didn't need to be thrown to the ground and have trumped up charges pressed
Link Posted: 6/26/2024 1:55:44 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Excessive force to effect an arrest, lawful or not, is not really in question.  Probably shoulda had a female office arrest her as there were quite a few on scene as well.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

One of the female officers is actually in the middle of a conversation with her when officer Thuggy Mc'dickhead starts assaulting her.
Link Posted: 6/26/2024 1:58:00 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
How many problems would be solved by people going to work, not committing felonies, and minding their own business?
View Quote

In this case the only felon is that cop.
Link Posted: 6/26/2024 1:58:28 PM EDT
[#39]
BTW is there any other video of this besides the victim here?
Link Posted: 6/26/2024 1:59:50 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Covid pretty much confirmed that
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Sad to say but police are no longer your friends.

Covid pretty much confirmed that

Yep. They did their masters' bidding during the Chinaflu and showed they back the green just as much as they back the blue.
Link Posted: 6/26/2024 1:59:50 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
View Quote

Ft Worth PD wants to be clear and transparent.  

That's all they are gonna release as of now.
Link Posted: 6/26/2024 2:03:45 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You’re right man, my bad.  That changes everything.  Good face drop!  Hopefully Officer Krueger will get a raise, promotion, and awards for his proactive crime fighting to make up for this unfortunate misunderstanding.
Link Posted: 6/26/2024 2:05:44 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 6/26/2024 2:09:20 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Fuck that guy and his trumped up charges.  Complete overreaction to the woman not complying to his order.  Minimum, she and her family get paid, max he gets fired as well (hopefully).

View Quote

He has already been fired by two other departments for excessive force. DFW didn’t care though
Link Posted: 6/26/2024 2:10:02 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View Quote

Why does that matter. She can film and stand where she wants. This isn’t North Korea
Link Posted: 6/26/2024 2:11:18 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View Quote

They were writing traffic tickets on cars in a parking lot. There was no investigation. Meters ran out and they were writing tickets and towing. It might help if you actually knew what was going on. Plus, you only need to give them 10 feet. Defending these officers is not going to get you very far. Especially being he has been fired twice from two other departments for excessive force and had a history with this woman. There is no defense
Link Posted: 6/26/2024 2:14:03 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Why does that matter. She can film and stand where she wants. This isn’t North Korea
View Quote

Incorrect. There is a case I think stemming from Rochester NY about reasonable distance during performance of duty or some shit.
Link Posted: 6/26/2024 2:15:08 PM EDT
[#48]
Old hag is lucky she isnt death or mute....
Link Posted: 6/26/2024 2:16:50 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

He has already been fired by two other departments for excessive force. DFW didn’t care though
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

If a Soldier, Sailor, Airman or (Space) Marine in uniform did this to a civilian their career would be over

Link Posted: 6/26/2024 2:20:18 PM EDT
[#50]
For those of you who like to complain that the taxpayers are going to bear the responsibility for this, yes, that’s how it works. If the taxpayers get sick of paying for thug cops, then they will pay attention to the government officials that they elect, who are ultimately responsible for hiring and firing those same cops. The buck stops with the voters. Everyone likes to say at someone else’s fault.

A civil judgment is not the appropriate remedy here. The officer that did this needs to spend a few years in prison. That would be the appropriate punishment. Even firing him is not sufficient. He is a criminal, and he needs to spend a few years of his pathetic life hanging out with other criminals.
Page / 10
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top