Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 10
Link Posted: 6/26/2024 6:38:29 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

No, you stand up to it WHILE IT IS HAPPENING.

Put your hands on your coworkers and stop them from violating people's rights and overstepping the Constitution.

If you stand by and watch the acts happen then you're just as guilty.
View Quote

Well.....you're talking about an extreme example.

Yes, in a perfect world if someone is getting out of hand, other officers do something.

Generally the most common situation is an amped up officer at the end of a fight or pursuit "going the extra distance" because the tempo is so high. Other officers will step in and handle getting the suspect in cuffs and such and tell the officer in question "OK ook ok!! We got him!" and dial things back.

Its rare in this day and age to see an officer just go for the gold medal and absolutely go a mile past the point.

All officers generally WILL stop something from going too far. It's just not common that they would have to.
Link Posted: 6/26/2024 6:39:14 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 6/26/2024 6:40:48 PM EDT
[#3]
I watched again(new video). He actually told her to "stop resisting" AFTER she was unconscious.

Seems that's hammered into them to say that(cops)???????
Link Posted: 6/26/2024 6:42:25 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

The only emergency lights going was on the tow truck. Active investigation?  Sure thing.  Lying sacks of shit on top of it all to boot.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Looks like cops wandering the parking lot not an active crime scene...

The only emergency lights going was on the tow truck. Active investigation?  Sure thing.  Lying sacks of shit on top of it all to boot.

That was already known with the list of charges they booked her under
Link Posted: 6/26/2024 6:43:07 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Yes, in a perfect world if someone is getting out of hand, other officers do something.

Generally the most common situation is an amped up officer at the end of a fight or pursuit "going the extra distance" because the tempo is so high. Other officers will step in and handle getting the suspect in cuffs and such and tell the officer in question "OK ook ok!! We got him!" and dial things back.

Its rare in this day and age to see an officer just go for the gold medal and absolutely go a mile past the point.

All officers generally WILL stop something from going too far. It's just not common that they would have to.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Put your hands on your coworkers and stop them from violating people's rights and overstepping the Constitution.

All of that sounds very reasonable.
Link Posted: 6/26/2024 6:44:32 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I watched again(new video). He actually told her to "stop resisting" AFTER she was unconscious.

View Quote
When I was much younger and taking my FF1/2 and EMS tests we were taught to say the right thing when preforming a task even if we missed a step or 2.  That way we could pass the exam even if we screw up.  So maybe they are too?
Link Posted: 6/26/2024 6:44:59 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
She was actually talking to the one female cop when he assaulted her.
View Quote

Well, hold on.

Im NOT defending him..........BUT, he was detaining her and she tensed up and started resisting.

She was not compliant. Verbally or physically.

Now in the spectrum of "resisting", she was not going to get a gold medal in the resisting competition. And thats what needed to be taken into account.

A few extra moments of giving her lawful orders, a few more gentle hands on from the fellow officers, and she would have been properly placed in cuffs.

The argument that is was a lawful arrest, therefore a lawful order, is another argument.

ALL I am saying is that sometimes you have to use your judgement and your verbal orders a few extra times depending on whether you are dealing with a 60 year old auditor with a iphone on a gimbal, or a 26 year old "valedictorian" with a ghost gun and warrants.
Link Posted: 6/26/2024 6:45:38 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

What an idiot

When he said "go to the other side of the street" I thought he was telling her to get to the other side of the street they were standing in, not picturing a parking lot with zero other traffic.

He needs gotten rid of.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

What an idiot

When he said "go to the other side of the street" I thought he was telling her to get to the other side of the street they were standing in, not picturing a parking lot with zero other traffic.

He needs gotten rid of.

Now you see how your case law link fits so perfectly? Not dogging you, but her video showed the same, but at ground level.
Link Posted: 6/26/2024 6:45:41 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
When I was much younger and taking my FF1/2 and EMS tests we were taught to say the right thing when preforming a task even if we missed a step or 2.  That way we could pass the exam even if we screw up.  So maybe they are too?
View Quote

Same thing in the military. It helps with remembering the steps of the activity you're trying to do.
Link Posted: 6/26/2024 6:46:19 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

What an idiot

He needs gotten rid of.
View Quote

100% Sir. He needs to go bye bye.
Link Posted: 6/26/2024 6:46:55 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View Quote

You are right.

Like.....from day 1.
Link Posted: 6/26/2024 6:47:30 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

This goes for both the police and people filming the police. Just go about your day not looking for trouble and a lot of these incidents will go away.
View Quote

Goddamn witnesses always fucking up a good time amirite?
Link Posted: 6/26/2024 6:47:58 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Mod hat is off for this thread.

Most threads where someone causes their own problems, the replies are all "fuck around and find out".

I'm sure the other body cam videos will eventually be released, but based on nothing else but her own video, she got told to move, didn't, argued with the officer that warned her, and then got told she was under arrest.   That's on her.

The force used may have been too much, may not have been, but you can't argue she was doing nothing wrong because she provided all the evidence that she was.  

Don't want shit... don't start shit.

If you want to argue that police are power hungry assholes and are out of control, how can you also argue that it's ok to go up and start shit with them and act surprised that it ended up badly for her?
View Quote

Link Posted: 6/26/2024 6:47:58 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

That was already known with the list of charges they booked her under
View Quote

No disagreement at all.

Thanks for posting the video!
Link Posted: 6/26/2024 6:50:51 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
View Quote

Thats fucking hilarious dude.

I had an instructor with a blue gun act out a scenario where he had someone at gunpoint and said "Drop..BAM...the gun."

Like, finish your sentence regardless. The way the brain works, he explained, that the witnesses would not be able to recall from memory if you said anything after the gunfire. That actually, the brain would re-order the events FOR them to remember that you said "Drop the gun" THEN you discharged your weapon...
Link Posted: 6/26/2024 6:51:24 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Exactly.

Just like the social services "Greyhound therapy" back in the day.

Ship them out. Not our problem anymore. And they take their creds with them. They can hire on elsewhere most of the time.

It needs to stop, but that has to happen on the state level. Jerk their creds.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Exactly.

Just like the social services "Greyhound therapy" back in the day.

Ship them out. Not our problem anymore. And they take their creds with them. They can hire on elsewhere most of the time.

It needs to stop, but that has to happen on the state level. Jerk their creds.

Unions, Brotherhoods and Fraternal Orders are the ass cancer that keeps LARP'ers in circulation.
Link Posted: 6/26/2024 6:53:34 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Does that include running into the middle of an investigation and pestering the officers?   That advice could have kept this lady from getting thrown on her face.
View Quote

LOL She was recording them tow cars out of a private lot from a public right-of-way.

There was no crime scene tape up.

She did nothing illegal.
Link Posted: 6/26/2024 6:55:20 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

I had an instructor with a blue gun act out a scenario where he had someone at gunpoint and said "Drop..BAM...the gun."

Like, finish your sentence regardless. The way the brain works, he explained, that the witnesses would not be able to recall from memory if you said anything after the gunfire. That actually, the brain would re-order the events FOR them to remember that you said "Drop the gun" THEN you discharged your weapon...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's literally what happened when the Ft Worth PD murdered the lady in her own bedroom a few years back
Link Posted: 6/26/2024 6:55:58 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Unions, Brotherhoods and Fraternal Orders are the ass cancer that keeps LARP'ers in circulation.
View Quote

100%

Fucking POA's can chug a meatstick.

Link Posted: 6/26/2024 6:56:43 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
To be fair, there was no stopping this assault.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not just the chiefs.. EVERYONE.

If you work with the "bad apples" and don't do anything about their behavior, like we see in 99.9% of all the video encounters, then you're guilty as well.

Well, that DOES happen.

Tier 1 - The FTO lets the supervisor know that the rookie sucks. Suddenly, the rookie finds themselves checking kids ID's in city parks for curfew violations until they cry.

And it keeps on going.

People make it known if they dont want to work with you. And supervisors listen. They dont want to have shit happen on their watch either.

A weak officer not having your back is not the main thing. Thats a thing, but not the main thing.

They MAIN thing is a weak officer fucking up like this one did, in your presence, and you having to either vouch for him or throw him under the bus.

Look at how Roy Oliver's partner testified a few years ago. Threw Roy Oliver right under the fucking bus at trial, when he could have just as easily said he was in fear for his life and thought the car was going to run him over. Nope. He made a business decision and Roy is in prison due in part to that.

It's a self-cleansing profession to an extent. To the rest of the extent, it is a government office with bureaucratic shit, shitty bureaucrats, politics, and all the fleas that come with that

To be fair, there was no stopping this assault.

I agree in this specific instance, he was very quick and out of place with the assault.

However, immediately following his slam they SHOULD have jumped on his ass and said get the fuck off her! Then called for a more senior officer to come assess the situation and take him into custody.

We all know they don't believe the laws apply to them though.
Link Posted: 6/26/2024 6:56:50 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

What an idiot

He needs gotten rid of.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

What an idiot

He needs gotten rid of.

He also said "Stop resisting" to an unconscious person.  That phrase means less than "I can't breath" at this point.  
Link Posted: 6/26/2024 6:58:17 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
View Quote

They are saying it for the camera so they can use it as evidence when they throw the resisting arrest charge on.  
Link Posted: 6/26/2024 6:59:34 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

That's literally what happened when the Ft Worth PD murdered the lady in her own bedroom a few years back
View Quote

Negative Sir.

Aaron Dean was a substandard officer, and had a rookie on his asscheek to boot.

He fucked up clearing that backyard. He fucked up making the initial contact. He fucked up not getting dispatch to call the house. He fucked up not seeing the porch FULL of porch dwellers across the street.

Thats was all on Aaron Dean. He was trained not to do all that shit

FWPD didnt murder Atatiana Jefferson
Link Posted: 6/26/2024 6:59:40 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Well, hold on.

Im NOT defending him..........BUT, he was detaining her and she tensed up and started resisting.

Now in the spectrum of "resisting", she was not going to get a gold medal in the resisting competition. And thats what needed to be taken into account.

A few extra moments of giving her lawful orders,
a few more gentle hands on from the fellow officers, and she would have been properly placed in cuffs.

The argument that is was a lawful arrest, therefore a lawful order, is another argument.

ALL I am saying is that sometimes you have to use your judgement and your verbal orders a few extra times depending on whether you are dealing with a 60 year old auditor with a iphone on a gimbal, or a 26 year old "valedictorian" with a ghost gun and warrants.
View Quote

When was he going to start giving lawful orders?
Link Posted: 6/26/2024 7:05:39 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 6/26/2024 7:08:06 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View Quote

like i said, that is an argument for another thread

The time to argue your case as to the lawfulness of the order is not when officers go hands on. You are going under arrest.

Argue your case to the judge and get the officer in hot water if he fucked up.

But dont get face planted and knocked out by the retort of the officer as you argue case law in a parking lot at 3 am
Link Posted: 6/26/2024 7:09:06 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Negative Sir.

He fucked up clearing that backyard. He fucked up making the initial contact. He fucked up not getting dispatch to call the house. He fucked up not seeing the porch FULL of porch dwellers across the street.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Negative Sir.

Excuse me, that's what Ft Worth PD Aaron Dean did while murdering Jefferson
Link Posted: 6/26/2024 7:09:48 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Not a lawyer but it's unclear how refusing to move to the other side of the street turns into resisting arrest, evading arrest, and false reporting.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
During the investigation, Carolyn Rodriguez approached the officers. In a statement, FWPD said an officer asked Rodriguez to move across the street, and when she did not, the officer forcefully arrested her.

She was later released from the hospital, booked into jail, and charged with Interference with Public Duties, Resisting Arrest and/or Detention, Evading Arrest and False Alarm or Report.

Not a lawyer but it's unclear how refusing to move to the other side of the street turns into resisting arrest, evading arrest, and false reporting.

Because like 6 different federal district appellate courts have established precedent that Time/Place/Manner restrictions on 1st Amendment Auditors (and videoing the police in general) are legal and constitutional.  That means telling her to move across the street was a lawful order, failure to obey a lawful order is an arrestable offense, resisting that attempt to arrest is resisting arrest which caused interference with their investigation, combined with any attempt by her to move away or flee all combines up to probable cause for arrest and charges of Interference with Public Duties, Resisting Arrest, and Evading Arrest.
Link Posted: 6/26/2024 7:10:10 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

The angle I missed entirely was behind them, I thought they were on the side of a street (meaning she was walking in an area open to traffic).  

Yeah, standing there, I don't see a reason to tell her to get back.
View Quote

He sat in his cruiser and watched her the entire time as the lady cops ignored her.

No investigation was being interfered with

He just reached his rev limiter and had to get it on

Unfit for duty
Link Posted: 6/26/2024 7:11:23 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

The time to argue your case as to the lawfulness of the order is not when officers go hands on. You are going under arrest.

But dont get face planted and knocked out by the retort of the officer as you argue case law in a parking lot at 3 am
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's an argument for this thread because it's what is being used to "not defend" the officer's actions.

The officer started by violating her first amendment rights (which the other officers stood idly by as he did) then violated her 4th amendment rights (which the other officers assisted with).  He should get prison time for his illegal assault and the other two can cool their heels for a couple months unpaid.
Link Posted: 6/26/2024 7:12:32 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
JFC. Police - stop fucking killing people. This shit is not difficult.  Also, fuck your "commands " Your authority ended when you let lawlessness take over via the summer of love in 2020. You serve no purpose to us normal citizens now. You are only an instrument for the Democrats.  

Much like the other video on page 1 here- the problem is that the police give some citizen a command, then lose their shit when it isn't immediately followed perfectly.  If you have to give a lawful command (especially to someone who was not involved), fucking tell them what's going on and don't just say something then lose your shit because your authority was questioned or ignored.  

The fucking public hates you.  You have and continue to earn that hate.
View Quote

I mean....lawful commands/orders are still lawful commands/orders regardless of whether or not you ideologically agree with the sociopolitical interactions with the criminal justice system or not.  You declaring that police have no authority over you doesn't really change anything.  But I do like watching people tilt at windmills, so you do you.
Link Posted: 6/26/2024 7:12:44 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Because like 6 different federal district appellate courts have established precedent that Time/Place/Manner restrictions on 1st Amendment Auditors (and videoing the police in general) are legal and constitutional.  That means telling her to move across the street was a lawful order, failure to obey a lawful order is an arrestable offense, resisting that attempt to arrest is resisting arrest which caused interference with their investigation, combined with any attempt by her to move away or flee all combines up to probable cause for arrest and charges of Interference with Public Duties, Resisting Arrest, and Evading Arrest.
View Quote

Which will keep him out of jail, but not keep him from losing his job.

City will pay a bunch of money

Her YouTube channel will gain sub however so theres that :)
Link Posted: 6/26/2024 7:14:12 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Filming the police should be a felony. The police have super hard jobs. Annoying 1st amendment frauditors.

View Quote

I strongly disagree.  The 1st amendment, like the 2nd, is a core tenant of our rights, and just because it's annoying doesn't mean it should be a felony.   That being said, the courts have agreed that their right to film ends when their efforts to film interfere with them doing their jobs.
Link Posted: 6/26/2024 7:14:29 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 6/26/2024 7:14:34 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
During the investigation, Carolyn Rodriguez approached the officers. In a statement, FWPD said an officer asked Rodriguez to move across the street, and when she did not, the officer forcefully arrested her.

She was later released from the hospital, booked into jail, and charged with Interference with Public Duties, Resisting Arrest and/or Detention, Evading Arrest and False Alarm or Report.

Those time/place/manner restrictions have to be reasonable.  She was in a public place and was not interfering with their parking enforcement or being a threat.  I can't see how being told to move 50 feet away would be found reasonable.
Link Posted: 6/26/2024 7:15:22 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Well, hold on.

A few extra moments of giving her lawful orders, a few more gentle hands on from the fellow officers, and she would have been properly placed in cuffs.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
She was actually talking to the one female cop when he assaulted her.

Well, hold on.

She was just fine doing what she was doing. He didn't have any justification to tell her to go anywhere, and certainly not to detain/arrest/assault her.

Calling anything "resisting" when a cop has no authority to arrest in the first place is bullshit, and it's MUCH too common. It's hilarious that cops can say "we arrested them for resisting arrest" with a straight face.
Link Posted: 6/26/2024 7:16:57 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

It's an argument for this thread because it's what is being used to "not defend" the officer's actions.

The officer started by violating her first amendment rights (which the other officers stood idly by as he did) then violated her 4th amendment rights (which the other officers assisted with).  He should get prison time for his illegal assault and the other two can cool their heels for a couple months unpaid.
View Quote

Happened too fast for the lady cops to be expected to have done much more than what they did.

Bottom line is that once hands start flying, cuffs are going on. They can always come off later. But we're not going to have a fucking round table discussion about things while you are tensed up and saying "NO".

If officer kickass had let them, the lady cops would have helped take her into custody and perhaps had the chance to discuss charging, and she might have been cut loose after a bit.
Link Posted: 6/26/2024 7:18:41 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Happened too fast for the lady cops to be expected to have done much more than what they did.

Bottom line is that once hands start flying, cuffs are going on. They can always come off later. But we're not going to have a fucking round table discussion about things while you are tensed up and saying "NO".

If officer kickass had let them, the lady cops would have helped take her into custody and perhaps had the chance to discuss charging, and she might have been cut loose after a bit.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

When they put hands on her they became parties in the unconstitutional force being used on someone exercising her first amendment rights.
Link Posted: 6/26/2024 7:19:00 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View Quote

You might want to read those 6 different appellate cases again. What your trying to manipulate doesn't remotely apply here.
Link Posted: 6/26/2024 7:19:04 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Good point.  A 1st Amendment auditor, of all people should know how truly deadly a mundane police interaction can be.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
This probably was not  "right" by the PD,  but  seems to me if you are going to be  one of these  so called "auditors"  you might want to be  a person who is younger and in  decent shape,  because, sooner or later, you WILL be roughed up  by somebody,  PD or other

Good point.  A 1st Amendment auditor, of all people should know how truly deadly a mundane police interaction can be.

You'd also think a 1st Amendment auditor would bother to learn what is and isn't covered under the 1st Amendment in these scenarios.  But we all know the vast majority of auditors have zero interest in actually "auditing" anything, they want clicks and views to make money, and standing quietly across the filming the police for accountability purposes doesn't get clicks and views.
Link Posted: 6/26/2024 7:21:23 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

She was just fine doing what she was doing. He didn't have any justification to tell her to go anywhere, and certainly not to detain/arrest/assault her.

Calling anything "resisting" when a cop has no authority to arrest in the first place is bullshit, and it's MUCH too common. It's hilarious that cops can say "we arrested them for resisting arrest" with a straight face.
View Quote

I hear you.

Like I said, not saying he had a leg to stand on to give her orders.

However once he went hands on, she needed to fucking comply. Otherwise we're going to just need to start throwing copies of The Constitution and Bill of Rights at each other in our drawstroke and shoot each other to death as the manner to champion our cause in that moment.

Once you hear "You're under arrest." Your mouth needs to close and you need to do what the officer tells you the fuck to do. He's going win that battle. You need to be focused on winning the war, which she would have, and still will.
Link Posted: 6/26/2024 7:21:31 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Which will keep him out of jail, but not keep him from losing his job.

City will pay a bunch of money

Her YouTube channel will gain sub however so theres that :)
View Quote

I’m not so sure he’s going to get away with this without a mug shot and charges.  But yeah, agree he won’t go to jail.  Which is a good thing because my local Dollar General needs a big strapping boy like him to work out his aggression stocking those shelves.
Link Posted: 6/26/2024 7:21:51 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I 100% disagree.

Just let them violate your rights, assault you, and kidnap you. Then maybe later they'll admit you didn't do wrong after you've spent thousands defending g yourself, lost your job, been in jail, etc.

No. Fuck no. It's my right and duty as a free American, and as to the oath I swore to defend the Constitution, to resist and attack tyranny.

We can have a gun fight if that's what you want, but I'm not going to allow you to subjugate me.
Link Posted: 6/26/2024 7:23:30 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

When they put hands on her they became parties in the unconstitutional force being used on someone exercising her first amendment rights.
View Quote

Technically you are correct.

But thats not how shit really happens.

Look....are you saying that as he said you're under arrest and went hands on, the lady cops whould have gone hands on with officer asshole? As he slung the annoying bitch to the ground, the lady cops should have tazed him?

Thats great to think like that, but thats not realistic to expect from that setting
Link Posted: 6/26/2024 7:23:48 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

I hear you.

Like I said, not saying he had a leg to stand on to give her orders.

However once he went hands on, she needed to fucking comply. Otherwise we're going to just need to start throwing copies of The Constitution and Bill of Rights at each other in our drawstroke and shoot each other to death as the manner to champion our cause in that moment.

Once you hear "You're under arrest." Your mouth needs to close and you need to do what the officer tells you the fuck to do. He's going win that battle. You need to be focused on winning the war, which she would have, and still will.
View Quote

I am totally down with that....if those officers start getting criminal charges for kidnapping when they violate a citizen's rights.
Link Posted: 6/26/2024 7:23:48 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Interesting!  Memory is very tricky.  I was taught to write down details for any critical incident I was involved in just to protect myself in case in went to trial.  It has come in handy, once at a murder trial.  Dipstick defense attorney kept trying to confuse me but I had my notes to go back on.
Link Posted: 6/26/2024 7:24:20 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

You'd also think a 1st Amendment auditor would bother to learn what is and isn't covered under the 1st Amendment in these scenarios.  But we all know the vast majority of auditors have zero interest in actually "auditing" anything, they want clicks and views to make money, and standing quietly across the filming the police for accountability purposes doesn't get clicks and views.
View Quote

The future Dollar General stock boy sure as fuck gave her the clicks she seeks.  Good job all the way around.  I guess.
Link Posted: 6/26/2024 7:24:24 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's nice, and they're full of shit.

Stop accepting rights violations.
Link Posted: 6/26/2024 7:25:21 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Look....are you saying that as he said you're under arrest and went hands on, the lady cops whould have gone hands on with officer asshole? As he slung the annoying bitch to the ground, the lady cops should have tazed him?

Thats great to think like that, but thats not realistic to expect from that setting
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I understand that's now how it really happens, because cops will cover each other and at best will make one officer a scapegoat.

But yes, if a cop is illegally using force on a citizen then they should use the necessary force to stop that assault in progress.
Link Posted: 6/26/2024 7:26:38 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

She didn't try to carry on a conversation, she immediately started arguing.

View Quote

Kreuger didn't try to carry on a conversation, he intermediately started threatening.
And some people want us to believe she's trying to start something, not him.

Skip to 18:45 in the video:

RUTHLESS Police Officer Sends Woman To The Emergency Room For Recording Him!

Page / 10
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top