Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 8
Link Posted: 6/27/2024 1:37:17 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Yeah, what could possibly go wrong with giving a firearm to a mentally ill goofball that indulges in grandiose fantasy?

JFC.
View Quote

Like arming the future cul-de-sac warlords?
Link Posted: 6/27/2024 1:38:20 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
2 female-to-male ones

Both incredibly convincing in appearance, but the eyes are too soft.
View Quote

They tend to be short and their overall bone structures are wrong.

Shoulder to wast ratios, that sort of thing.
Link Posted: 6/27/2024 1:39:16 PM EDT
[#3]
There was only one other guy in my boot camp division that went to the same tech school as me.  Since we knew each other, we hung out a little bit until we made it to our duty stations.  Seemed normal enough.  He found me on FB several years later.  He was a gun guy (became an armorer) and posted mostly conservative/libertarian stuff.  Then he started growing his hair out and making girly faces in his pics.  I thought it was funny.  Then after many months, he said he was a she.  Not sure whatever happened to him.

Link Posted: 6/27/2024 1:39:31 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I know 2 personally, and see many more out-and-about.

The one I work with is likely an autogynephile (a heterosexual man who fetishizes himself having a woman's body).  He makes no apparent effort that I am aware of aside from makeup and clothing to appear more feminine.  He's married, with grown children.

The other one I haven't seen in quite some time, but I'm told he has a desire to start female hormones.  He's married, with 3 young children.  His transition has apparently caused quite a bit of stress with his flaming-leftoid wife, who wanted to stay with me and my family, in my house, for a period of time to escape it (yeah, that's gonna be a "no" from me, dawg.  I don't protect Clown World from itself).  I suspect he's an autogynephile as well, and mentally ill in other ways.
View Quote
Poor kids.
Link Posted: 6/27/2024 1:39:53 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

There are a couple pilots (as of a few years ago) at AA. I’m sure there are tons at UA!

I know there were several FA’s at AA and you had to be careful on layovers.

View Quote

How long until one of them nosedives a place full of people into the ocean?
Link Posted: 6/27/2024 1:40:45 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
My son took a trans person (FtM) shooting a couple weeks ago.

We may have a newly minted gun nut among our ranks.
View Quote

all joking aside, I am not sure I would teach a trans person to shoot. I'm all for converting people to our cause, but there have been enough trans shootings, and they are so full of hate and vitriol, I"m not sure I'd teach a trans to shoot. There's a super good chance they're either gonna light up someone else, or turn it on themselves.

I feel for their plight, that must suck, but I still would hate to teach someone to shoot them see them stalking the halls of a Christian school gunning down 6 year olds on the evening news.
Link Posted: 6/27/2024 1:40:45 PM EDT
[#7]
There was one where I used to work. MtF that made one fucking ugly "female". And of course a big mental case.
Link Posted: 6/27/2024 1:40:52 PM EDT
[#8]
when i was in college 20 yars there was 1 that i knew through coursework.  

Since then i've only ever personally met some in random passing, like having a waiter at a restaurant.
Link Posted: 6/27/2024 1:42:05 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

My BIL is now my DIL and still a pretty core pro gunner. Her/his collection while nothing special is pretty well rounded.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
2 or 3.

Now that I think about it, they all have one thing in common:

Union Operators.

Also as an aside, I really don't give a shit if someone wants to belong  to that one group or that other group.  Just be a decent human being and not be actively anti-gun.

My BIL is now my DIL and still a pretty core pro gunner. Her/his collection while nothing special is pretty well rounded.

He's still your BIL.

Don't play around entertaining delusions that are destructive of the person who believes it and the people around them.

You don't have to be a jerk to simply not play along with the lie.
Link Posted: 6/27/2024 1:42:48 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Like arming the future cul-de-sac warlords?
View Quote

Are they proven mentally unstable degenerates?
Link Posted: 6/27/2024 1:43:34 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
@DrFrige

I live in Florida - the Tampa Bay Area more specifically.

They’re everywhere here. I personally am acquainted with a few of them and we encounter others here and there when we go out with semi-frequent regularity.

The bar tender at one of the local spots the girlfriend and I frequent is a self-proclaimed non-binary woman.

There’s usually no reason for this to come up in conversation, but anyone that knows me well enough or wants to force the issue knows that I don’t play the pronoun game. I’ll call you whatever name you want, but I consider the pronoun game a coercive imposition on me and my belief in objective truth and reality.

That said, even in this area which has one of the largest Pride parades in the country, I don’t think they are even close to one half of one percent of the population. I don’t know why the West, and the US in particular, seems so hell-bent on bending over backward to reorganize society to suit the mental illness of such a minuscule proportion of the population.
View Quote

If we can get society gaslit hard enough to accept a complete obvious on it's face lie, we can be like God, with our mere words shaping physical reality.

Everyone has to believe hard enough though.

Get in line heretics.
Link Posted: 6/27/2024 1:43:45 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View Quote

Heavy emphasis on the nut part.
Link Posted: 6/27/2024 1:44:44 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
None and it will stay that way
View Quote

This ^^^^
Link Posted: 6/27/2024 1:45:35 PM EDT
[#14]
19 y/o has a "friend" from grade school who's been locked up in a psych ward a couple times. Born female, goes from non-binary to male as the wind shifts directions.
Link Posted: 6/27/2024 1:47:36 PM EDT
[#15]
My boss ( libtard ) has a 12 yo daughter who is now a boy I guess dress like a boy and has changed its name legally. This poor kid has a ton of issue.
Link Posted: 6/27/2024 1:47:44 PM EDT
[#16]
Zero.

Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote
View Quote
Yeah, and when the balloon goes up, they'll be shooting at us.
Link Posted: 6/27/2024 1:49:32 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

How long until one of them nosedives a place full of people into the ocean?
View Quote

Gotta get through the other pilot.
Link Posted: 6/27/2024 1:52:58 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Just EESmith.
View Quote

Same here. But I don't personally "know" her. I will say her because I respect her, her work for conservatives and the gun community and I think she is one of the few sane, true trans people out there.

I knew a cross dresser once, but that's not the same thing.
Link Posted: 6/27/2024 1:56:12 PM EDT
[#19]
One at work, never see them anymore however in their new job role but they are 187% all kinds of bat shit crazy since transitioning. Like from "normal" working person respected in their job role to off the deep end.
Link Posted: 6/27/2024 2:02:36 PM EDT
[#20]
Girl at my work just came out as non binary with they them pronouns. It was not really a surprise. She was a pretty out “queer” for a while and her hair color changed with the shifts of the wind. She is actually a pretty good worker and stays to herself. Good deal autistic. Some of the other women around here gossip and cause drama non stop and make simple work miserable.

I have a cousin on my mom’s side that female to male transitioned before it was cool like 15 years ago. I only met her once while she was still a she. Her and her mom (aunt through marriage) showed up randomly to my older brother’s high school graduation. Since my brother and I had never met them and didn’t know them we were wondering who the absolute fox was in our dining room. My mom had a huge laugh when we pulled her aside to ask. Very good looking girl. Not seen her since and not sure if she went full lopped off chest or not.
Link Posted: 6/27/2024 2:04:23 PM EDT
[#21]
I have known 2 total, only 1 currently.
First one was a dude who's wife left him for a woman, so he "became" a woman. Cock chop and bolt ons and all. She didn't take him back. After about a decade he met a(nother) man who wanted him as-is, and moved out of state.

Current one is a guy at my work who dresses in pink and does what's left of his hair up like a woman. He also sports an ankle monitor, so we looked him up, and shocker, he has chomo conviction.
Link Posted: 6/27/2024 2:06:35 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Same here. But I don't personally "know" her. I will say her because I respect her, her work for conservatives and the gun community and I think she is one of the few sane, true trans people out there.

I knew a cross dresser once, but that's not the same thing.
View Quote

Her…
Link Posted: 6/27/2024 2:15:51 PM EDT
[#23]
Know as in they’re my friend? 0

Guy I grew up with went into the Navy. Discovered he liked men sucking his dick there. Got out, knocked up 3 separate women, has 2 divorces due to anger issues, is now like a welder or something who poses with his equipment in Lacy lingerie.

I think I kickbox with a tranny. He doesn’t show up to class pretending to be a woman, other than some eyeshadow and fake nails.
Link Posted: 6/27/2024 2:18:28 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Girl at my work just came out as non binary with they them pronouns. It was not really a surprise. She was a pretty out "queer" for a while and her hair color changed with the shifts of the wind. She is actually a pretty good worker and stays to herself. Good deal autistic. Some of the other women around here gossip and cause drama non stop and make simple work miserable.

View Quote
Non-binary, "queer", and they/them are just a fad right now. It's a way for (largely) young people who are largely straight (for men) or bi (for women) to participate in the LGBTWTFBBQ community.  It's the current hotness. Give it a few years and most of them will settle into plain old he or she, straight or gay.
Link Posted: 6/27/2024 2:22:52 PM EDT
[#25]
3 in real life. I met arfs own at the Richmond rally, and 2 in commercial nuclear power. All male to female.

At my new company, no doubt they exist somewhere in the company, but not at my location.
Link Posted: 6/27/2024 2:23:07 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 6/27/2024 2:24:42 PM EDT
[#27]
One of my friends from High School moved to Seattle 15 years ago and became a MTF tranny. He joined Antifa and participated in the riots in 2020. I haven't had contact with him in over 20 years after he started going cuckoo.

Another buddy from the Army, a medic, joined up with Antifa during the BLM riots and is a big activist, too. I don't think he went tranny, though. I haven't talked to him since the Army.

I've seen probably 3 or 4 trannies in real life. I don't count them or Erin here since I don't know them personally.
Link Posted: 6/27/2024 2:26:01 PM EDT
[#28]
One of my hiking buddies from years ago went from male to female.
And one of my former students also went from male to female.
It kinda blows my mind.
Link Posted: 6/27/2024 2:30:49 PM EDT
[#29]
Zero, that I'm aware of.
Link Posted: 6/27/2024 2:34:54 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

If we can get society gaslit hard enough to accept a complete obvious on it's face lie, we can be like God, with our mere words shaping physical reality.

Get in line heretics.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
@DrFrige

I live in Florida - the Tampa Bay Area more specifically.

They’re everywhere here. I personally am acquainted with a few of them and we encounter others here and there when we go out with semi-frequent regularity.

The bar tender at one of the local spots the girlfriend and I frequent is a self-proclaimed non-binary woman.

There’s usually no reason for this to come up in conversation, but anyone that knows me well enough or wants to force the issue knows that I don’t play the pronoun game. I’ll call you whatever name you want, but I consider the pronoun game a coercive imposition on me and my belief in objective truth and reality.

That said, even in this area which has one of the largest Pride parades in the country, I don’t think they are even close to one half of one percent of the population. I don’t know why the West, and the US in particular, seems so hell-bent on bending over backward to reorganize society to suit the mental illness of such a minuscule proportion of the population.

Get in line heretics.

That is the goal, for the party to tell you 1 and 1 equals 3 and you believe it even though you know it can't be true.
Link Posted: 6/27/2024 2:39:40 PM EDT
[#31]
Only one, and they are an in law.
Link Posted: 6/27/2024 2:41:44 PM EDT
[#32]
Personally? None.

There's one that works on our floor, but not in our division.
Link Posted: 6/27/2024 2:43:30 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Zero.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Zero.

Quoted:
Quoted:

They already are.

The nashville girl who thought she was a boy raged in her writings at people who wouldn't accept her.
Link Posted: 6/27/2024 2:44:33 PM EDT
[#34]
Zero, and I live in Los Angeles.
Link Posted: 6/27/2024 2:44:51 PM EDT
[#35]
None, mainly because there is no such thing as "trans."  One simply can't change genders.
Link Posted: 6/27/2024 2:45:27 PM EDT
[#36]
All the trans people I know are sex offenders in prison.
Link Posted: 6/27/2024 2:45:41 PM EDT
[#37]
I’ve seen them in the wild .
Link Posted: 6/27/2024 2:45:50 PM EDT
[#38]
3 and they're all sex offenders.
Link Posted: 6/27/2024 2:47:11 PM EDT
[#39]
1 here on the ARFCOM and 1 IRL
Link Posted: 6/27/2024 2:49:41 PM EDT
[#40]
Guy that works for me, his nephew is a she now and his girlfriend that was a he (hung herself) both did top surgery not bottom though.
Link Posted: 6/27/2024 2:51:00 PM EDT
[#41]
This is going to sound harsh but I require my friends to be mentally stable so none there.  In other areas of life also none also because I don't hang out in environments where they are common.
Link Posted: 6/27/2024 2:51:26 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
No adults.  I have two friends that have trans children.  One is trans, the other one identifies as some sort of woodland animal.  

Those two friends are always pushing me to hire their kids to babysit.  I don't even invite them over for parties anymore, I'm not sure what makes them think I'll leave their mentally ill teenagers alone with my kid.  
View Quote

Just who I want around children, people obsessed with sexuality and fetishes
Link Posted: 6/27/2024 2:52:23 PM EDT
[#43]
I know one, but it was born sexually ambiguous. They raised it as a boy, but is somewhat transitioning to a female now. I don’t know if this really fits into the current narrative as this person has been dealing with rudimentary sex organs for 65+ years.
Link Posted: 6/27/2024 2:52:25 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 6/27/2024 3:01:18 PM EDT
[#45]
OP,
none. I consider them mentally ill and toxic to be nearby - even not knowing any (which I don't).

Link Posted: 6/27/2024 3:04:14 PM EDT
[#46]
none - it will be staying that way
Link Posted: 6/27/2024 3:04:29 PM EDT
[#47]
Know?  Zero

Come across in day to day travel?  2

Link Posted: 6/27/2024 3:06:20 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Zero.

View Quote
Where will they source HRT in war time?
Link Posted: 6/27/2024 3:10:41 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Less than 1% of 1%. Yet they act like it’s everywhere all the time.
View Quote

I agree...but they are where they can cause the most damage. One place in particular are our school systems and every other place where there are children. Another place right now it seems to be our government. The few Imposing their perverted idealogy upon the many.

See, the problem is that most people would not care 2 cents what trans did. But they show case it and force their crap upon people that want nothing to do with it. Force the use of pronouns and other crap. They are their own worst enemy.
Link Posted: 6/27/2024 3:13:51 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
View Quote

Page / 8
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top