BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: Yesterday 10:45:42 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By himarker:

Trump kept documents when he was instructed to give them back, biden did not.  Pretty simple.
View Quote

We found the democrat in the thread .
Link Posted: Today 4:49:44 AM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By pr24guy:

Biden had no authority to take them as Vice President. Only the President can take them and unclassify them.
View Quote

I understand some of it was from when Biden was a Senator.
Link Posted: Today 5:30:38 AM EDT
[#3]

Trump kept documents when he was instructed to give them back, biden did not.  Pretty simple.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By JarheadPatriot:
Biden stole documents he had no authority to possess.

Trump did not.

It's pretty basic.

LO fucking L
Link Posted: Today 5:44:02 AM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By gmtech:
We found the democrat troll in the thread .
View Quote

FIFY
Link Posted: Today 5:49:58 AM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By LordsOfDiscipline:

Amazingly, some that currently handle classified material on this site do not understand this concept.
View Quote
Troof.  And their number are legion.
Link Posted: Today 7:55:10 AM EDT
[#6]

Even "if" he was able to possess hem it doesn't mean he owns them.  The government does and he was no longer the president.  I'm not sure why you think a former employee of the government gets to keep government property
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By LordsOfDiscipline:
Originally Posted By JarheadPatriot:
Biden stole documents he had no authority to possess.

Trump did not.

It's pretty basic.

Who had the authority to tell a President to "give them back"?  Ask me how I know you didn't watch the video.

Even "if" he was able to possess hem it doesn't mean he owns them.  The government does and he was no longer the president.  I'm not sure why you think a former employee of the government gets to keep government property

Settled Law: a President is the sole arbiter of identifying which documents are personal (i.e. personal, not government property) from their time in office.
Link Posted: Today 8:17:16 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: Today 8:23:14 AM EDT
[#8]
Even if Trump manages to secure his likely win, I have no faith he will do what he must to fix these agencies once in office.
Link Posted: Today 8:33:19 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Master_Blaster] [#9]

View All Quotes

True stupid is simple.

Originally Posted By Leisure_Shoot:
Even if Trump manages to secure his likely win, I have no faith he will do what he must to fix these agencies once in office.

How does 1 man - even if president - enforce change on the entire government? Don't skimp on the details.
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top