Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Page / 912
Link Posted: 11/19/2014 2:33:46 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By RJeff21:
Well the paint is now dry enough.  Just have to decide on a light.  

I don't think I'm going to go with another WMX200 just because the WL output isn't very much and the spill is too wide.  It just doesn't have a lot of throw.  Plus, I'm only planning on picking up one ATPIAL-C and that's going on my CQBR upper, so the dual output light really isn't a factor.

Thinking maybe an M600U.

Pics of my FSP with my CQBR upper.  Looks like I'm going to have to pick up a Pelican case as well.

https://farm6.staticflickr.com/5603/15826205992_313e73c85f_b.jpg
View Quote

Who makes that multicam tape/wrap stuff?
Link Posted: 11/19/2014 2:41:14 AM EDT
[Last Edit: WUPHF] [#2]
Originally Posted By Rob123456789:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Rob123456789:

I don't think I'm going to go with another WMX200 just because the WL output isn't very much and the spill is too wide.  It just doesn't have a lot of throw.  Plus, I'm only planning on picking up one ATPIAL-C and that's going on my CQBR upper, so the dual output light really isn't a factor.

Thinking maybe an M600U.

Pics of my FSP with my CQBR upper.  Looks like I'm going to have to pick up a Pelican case as well.

McNett Camo Form

They make a whole bunch of other patterns as well.  
Link Posted: 11/19/2014 3:37:49 AM EDT
[#3]

Thinking maybe an M600U.

View Quote

Lookin damn good.

M600U all the way.
Link Posted: 11/20/2014 9:37:49 AM EDT
[Last Edit: WUPHF] [#4]
Are there any other low powered variables that have been spotted in the wild?  So far I've seen the CQBSS as well the Elcan.  Anything else in the 1-6x range?  I'm thinking of swapping the Elcan back over to my CQBR and I'd like a little more magnification on the 14.5" upper without having to break the bank for a CQBSS.  I know I've seen a few Vortex Razor 1-6x's on issue SCAR 17s (I'm assuming it's a personally owned optic) but outside of that, I really haven't seen anything else.  

Pic thread:

Link Posted: 11/20/2014 10:40:48 AM EDT
[#5]

It really isn't as hard as it seems.  I've picked up an M4A1 RIS II FSP and a Mk18 RIS II, both in FDE, off the EE in the past month for well below retail.

They were both in damn near perfect condition too.

Keep your eyes open in the EE and it shouldn't take long to find what you're looking for.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Roadblock:
Originally Posted By warpig8654:
Is there any supply of FDE colored M4-A1 RIS II's, standard model or FSP models or even Mk18 RIS II's? Can't seem to find any.

MK18 FDE:

https://www.rainierarms.com/dd-mk18-ris-ii-rail-dark-earth

DD is ramped up producing the RIS II family individual rail for SOCOM. The only way you're getting one is previously owned, complete upper, or what's left of a vendors old stock. Good luck.

Blah whole thing kinda has me salty because I do know they ramped up production for SOCOM but they also starting selling complete Mk18, M4-A1 RIS II rifles, pistols and SBR's and complete uppers. They have seen how popular these guns are in our couple of threads and decided to cash in by selling complete guns and complete uppers.

They could surely supply the rails if they WANTED to.

It really isn't as hard as it seems.  I've picked up an M4A1 RIS II FSP and a Mk18 RIS II, both in FDE, off the EE in the past month for well below retail.

Keep your eyes open in the EE and it shouldn't take long to find what you're looking for.

I got a great deal on EE on a like-new BCM 16" mid upper with a FDE RIS II.  I like the rail...I like KMR, the Centurion, the DD round rails, but at the end of the day I prefer a quad rail and the RIS II is arguably one of the best; and, should I choose, I can later turn it into a clone, run a different barrel, etc.  There are more option by keeping this rail.
Link Posted: 11/20/2014 12:23:46 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By chuckman1108:

I got a great deal on EE on a like-new BCM 16" mid upper with a FDE RIS II.  I like the rail...I like KMR, the Centurion, the DD round rails, but at the end of the day I prefer a quad rail and the RIS II is arguably one of the best; and, should I choose, I can later turn it into a clone, run a different barrel, etc.  There are more option by keeping this rail.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By warpig8654:
Is there any supply of FDE colored M4-A1 RIS II's, standard model or FSP models or even Mk18 RIS II's? Can't seem to find any.

MK18 FDE:

https://www.rainierarms.com/dd-mk18-ris-ii-rail-dark-earth

DD is ramped up producing the RIS II family individual rail for SOCOM. The only way you're getting one is previously owned, complete upper, or what's left of a vendors old stock. Good luck.

Blah whole thing kinda has me salty because I do know they ramped up production for SOCOM but they also starting selling complete Mk18, M4-A1 RIS II rifles, pistols and SBR's and complete uppers. They have seen how popular these guns are in our couple of threads and decided to cash in by selling complete guns and complete uppers.

They could surely supply the rails if they WANTED to.

I'm glad I pulled my RIS II sale when I did as of now these are going to be just a bit difficult to find.
Link Posted: 11/20/2014 2:03:32 PM EDT
[#7]
View Quote

Arguably one of the best??

Name one fucking rail (besides Daniel Defiense) that mounts as solid as a RIS II.  Can't do it.  La Rue is close enough, but they don't have a FSP.
Link Posted: 11/20/2014 2:08:19 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By samuse:

Name one fucking rail (besides Daniel Defiense) that mounts as solid as a RIS II.  Can't do it.  La Rue is close enough, but they don't have a FSP.
View All Quotes

It also weighs an metric ass-ton
Link Posted: 11/20/2014 2:45:05 PM EDT
[Last Edit: JimboJones1] [#9]

View All Quotes

Centurion C4 is a fantastic quad rail and I prefer it over the Ris 2 for weight considerations.  If you want to argue about durability and lock up it is literally the same and it comes in at 86% of the weight.  Also, I'm not sure if the 17.7oz product wegiht includes the barrel nut for the DD Ris II.  In that case if it does not you're looking at a 20% weight reduction.  You get a full quad, a tad off of the final weight, and it's still bomb proof.

Product Weight17.7 oz for 12'' Ris 2

14.2oz with screws---1.1oz with standard barrel nut for the C4.

Link Posted: 11/20/2014 3:15:39 PM EDT
[#10]

View All Quotes

KAC URX2,3,3.1

Link Posted: 11/20/2014 3:35:56 PM EDT
[#11]
RIS II heavy? Hit the gym. All joking aside, I thought DD made some of the lightest rails out there?
Link Posted: 11/20/2014 3:41:09 PM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By Tmender03:
RIS II heavy? Hit the gym. All joking aside, I thought DD made some of the lightest rails out there?
View Quote

This is true......just not the RIS family
Link Posted: 11/20/2014 3:42:57 PM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By cjwwd2:

View All Quotes

Truth, MILSPEC yo.  That shit has to be Joe-proof.
Link Posted: 11/20/2014 4:12:18 PM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By tweeter:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By tweeter:

I know what you mean by that. That said, I didn't think the RIS II on mine was that much heavier than the RAS I had on before going full Block II.
Link Posted: 11/20/2014 6:16:56 PM EDT
[#15]
Was going through some photos I shot for work, and noticed the Block II M4A1 this PJ had rigged up for the jump. If I remember correctly (can't tell by the photo) it was a FSP model.

Link Posted: 11/20/2014 10:00:06 PM EDT
[#16]
Finally scored a 99051 in taupe ( a nice tan color, not od tinted ) .  Now if I could find a Eo 553 tan and marked su231-peq my block II upper would be done.
Link Posted: 11/20/2014 11:34:43 PM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By fastfoot:
Finally scored a 99051 in taupe ( a nice tan color, not od tinted ) .  Now if I could find a Eo 553 tan and marked su231-peq my block II upper would be done.
View Quote

Glad to see mine go to a fellow cloner PM sent on the SU231
Link Posted: 11/21/2014 9:19:24 PM EDT
[#18]
I just got a TA01NSN to put on my rifle. Only thing is, it doesn't have any BUIS on it, but has the correct NSN on the side (1240-01-412-6608). The seller told me he bought it new around 2000.
Anyone know if it's still clone correct? I'll probably put in on my rifle anyway for the time being at least.
Link Posted: 11/21/2014 9:36:33 PM EDT
[#19]

Originally Posted By UsubM:

I just got a TA01NSN to put on my rifle. Only thing is, it doesn't have any BUIS on it, but has the correct NSN on the side (1240-01-412-6608). The seller told me he bought it new around 2000.

Anyone know if it's still clone correct? I'll probably put in on my rifle anyway for the time being at least.
View Quote
Are they missing or are there no provisions for the "rain sights"?

Pics would help, but the NSN has iron sights. The standard TA01 does not.

Link Posted: 11/21/2014 10:39:56 PM EDT
[Last Edit: tweeter] [#20]
Originally Posted By UsubM:
View Quote

I seen plenty of Block II rifles with regular old (and I mean old, like original old) TA01NSN.  They're still used by lots of folks.

Rock on with it, you'll make hits.
Link Posted: 11/22/2014 12:50:12 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 11/22/2014 2:50:35 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Great_Balls_of_Fire] [#22]
Took an East Coast Democrat shooting for the first time the other day. It was only a 30 yard range but he really wanted to shoot from a bipod. Converting them one at a time

[youtube]<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://youtu.be/fIjgv3vNFe4"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://youtu.be/fIjgv3vNFe4" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>[/youtube]

It's official... I suck at posting videos
Link Posted: 11/22/2014 2:51:31 PM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By secretwheelman:
<a href="https://flic.kr/p/pSnM1p" target="_blank">https://farm8.staticflickr.com/7471/15666279219_5e720353ba_h.jpg</a>
View Quote

Thats sweet looking! NF 1-4x? And whered all the pretty grass go?
Link Posted: 11/22/2014 3:49:12 PM EDT
[Last Edit: gunnut003] [#24]
Originally Posted By Great_Balls_of_Fire:
Took an East Coast Democrat shooting for the first time the other day. It was only a 30 yard range but he really wanted to shoot from a bipod. Converting them one at a time

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://youtu.be/fIjgv3vNFe4"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://youtu.be/fIjgv3vNFe4" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

It's official... I suck at posting videos
View Quote

You gotta PAY to play....team members can embed...

Link Posted: 11/22/2014 4:18:11 PM EDT
[#25]

Originally Posted By gaston4:
View All Quotes

Originally Posted By secretwheelman:

<a href="https://flic.kr/p/pSnM1p" target="_blank">https://farm8.staticflickr.com/7471/15666279219_5e720353ba_h.jpg</a>

Yessir, 1-4 FC-2.

And I love cold weather, but my yard looks like shit this time of year.

Link Posted: 11/23/2014 11:08:21 PM EDT
[Last Edit: ihcnehc] [#26]

The two 14.5s have Colt SOCOM barrels.  Besides the rail, the two have identical setup.  The shorty upper receiver group's barrel is cut from a Colt M4 barrel.  The gas port is enlarged from 0.063" to 0.073".  Optics are EOTech EXPS3-0, EOTech G33, and Elcan SU-230 HD ( Heavy Duty ).  WMX200 lights are either VBL-600-A26 or VBL-600-A27.  The lowers have Sprinco Blue and extractor spring and o-ring and H2 buffer, and Geissele SSA or SSA-E triggers.  Lasers are either PEQ-15 or LA-5/PEQ UHP.

Link Posted: 11/23/2014 11:12:11 PM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By ihcnehc:
http://i1294.photobucket.com/albums/b602/ihcnehc/Block%202%20Checkpoint/__02_zps95e8ab97.jpg

http://i1294.photobucket.com/albums/b602/ihcnehc/Block%202%20Checkpoint/__03_zps1144aac8.jpg

The two 14.5s have Colt SOCOM barrels.  Besides the rail, the two have identical setup.  The shorty upper receiver group's barrel is cut from a Colt M4 barrel.  The gas port is enlarged from 0.063" to 0.073".  Optics are EOTech EXPS3-0, EOTech G33, and Elcan SU-230 HD ( Heavy Duty ).  WMX200 lights, either VBL-600-A26 or VBL-600-A27.  The lowers have Sprinco Blue and extractor spring and o-ring and H2 buffer, and Geissele SSA or SSA-E triggers.

View Quote

Nice! Is there a noticeable difference in weight between the the two rifles with the different rails?
Link Posted: 11/23/2014 11:17:47 PM EDT
[Last Edit: ihcnehc] [#28]

Originally Posted By StevieJ309:
Nice! Is there a noticeable difference in weight between the the two rifles with the different rails?
View All Quotes

http://i1294.photobucket.com/albums/b602/ihcnehc/Block%202%20Checkpoint/__02_zps95e8ab97.jpg
http://i1294.photobucket.com/albums/b602/ihcnehc/Block%202%20Checkpoint/__03_zps1144aac8.jpg
The two 14.5s have Colt SOCOM barrels.  Besides the rail, the two have identical setup.  The shorty upper receiver group's barrel is cut from a Colt M4 barrel.  The gas port is enlarged from 0.063" to 0.073".  Optics are EOTech EXPS3-0, EOTech G33, and Elcan SU-230 HD ( Heavy Duty ).  WMX200 lights, either VBL-600-A26 or VBL-600-A27.  The lowers have Sprinco Blue and extractor spring and o-ring and H2 buffer, and Geissele SSA or SSA-E triggers.

Thanks!

Geissele MK1 upper with steel barrel nut is actually slightly heavier than the RIS II upper.  This is because the RIS II barrel nut is pretty light weight.  However, because the MK1 rail itself is lighter than the RIS II

without the barrel nut, the MK1 upper is noticeably less front heavy and handles very slightly better IMO.

Link Posted: 11/23/2014 11:21:16 PM EDT
[Last Edit: gaston4] [#29]

The two 14.5s have Colt SOCOM barrels.  Besides the rail, the two have identical setup.  The shorty upper receiver group's barrel is cut from a Colt M4 barrel.  The gas port is enlarged from 0.063" to 0.073".  Optics are EOTech EXPS3-0, EOTech G33, and Elcan SU-230 HD ( Heavy Duty ).  WMX200 lights are either VBL-600-A26 or VBL-600-A27.  The lowers have Sprinco Blue and extractor spring and o-ring and H2 buffer, and Geissele SSA or SSA-E triggers.  Lasers are either PEQ-15 or LA-5/PEQ UHP.

View Quote

Those are some nice sticks man! Kinda looks like the "evolution" of the Block II into the future. And what designates a Elcan Heavy Duty? I have never seen that before.

Link Posted: 11/23/2014 11:32:38 PM EDT
[Last Edit: ihcnehc] [#30]

Those are some nice sticks man! Kinda looks like the "evolution" of the Block II into the future. And what designates a Elcan Heavy Duty? I have never seen that before.
View All Quotes

Notice the windage adjustment shaft has a larger diameter.  The HD designation existed for only a  short period of time.  Elcan decided to use heavy duty shaft for all its optics.  As such, SU-230s or civilian model (SpecterDr) produced after that are all "heavy duty," even if they are not marked as such.

The SpecterDr on the left has the new "heavy duty" windage adjustment shaft.  The SU-230 on the right has the original non-heavy-duty shaft.

Link Posted: 11/23/2014 11:36:30 PM EDT
[#31]

Notice the windage adjustment shaft has a larger diameter.  The HD designation exists for only a  short period of time.  Elcan decided to use heavy duty shaft for all its optics.  As such, SU-230s or civilian model (SpecterDr) produced after that are all "heavy duty," even if they are marked as such.
  http://i1294.photobucket.com/albums/b602/ihcnehc/2014-OCT%20SU-230/__12_zps5de5411f.jpg

http://i1294.photobucket.com/albums/b602/ihcnehc/2014-OCT%20SU-230/__05_zps094ffab3.jpg

The SpecterDr on the left has the new "heavy duty" windage adjustment shaft.  The SU-230 on the right has the original non-heavy-duty shaft.

http://www.nitevis.com/images/DFOV_SU230_Compare_02.JPG

View All Quotes

Notice the windage adjustment shaft has a larger diameter.  The HD designation exists for only a  short period of time.  Elcan decided to use heavy duty shaft for all its optics.  As such, SU-230s or civilian model (SpecterDr) produced after that are all "heavy duty," even if they are marked as such.
  http://i1294.photobucket.com/albums/b602/ihcnehc/2014-OCT%20SU-230/__12_zps5de5411f.jpg

http://i1294.photobucket.com/albums/b602/ihcnehc/2014-OCT%20SU-230/__05_zps094ffab3.jpg

http://www.nitevis.com/images/DFOV_SU230_Compare_02.JPG

Very interesting and a cool piece of gear. Thanks for the info!
Link Posted: 11/24/2014 12:12:35 AM EDT
[#32]
Just when I thought I was cool for having an Atpial, people go and start finding LA-5's. FML

On the topic of SU-230's, I've decided to sell my Gen III SU-230 kit and wanted to give y'all first crack. IM or email me if interested.

Link Posted: 11/24/2014 12:39:54 AM EDT
[#33]
Man it's amazing to me that you guys can afford those Elcan optics.
Link Posted: 11/24/2014 12:56:06 AM EDT
[Last Edit: AR-Ryan21] [#34]
Thanks!

Geissele MK1 upper with steel barrel nut is actually slightly heavier than the RIS II upper.  This is because the RIS II barrel nut is pretty light weight.  However, because the MK1 rail itself is lighter than the RIS II without the barrel nut, the MK1 upper is noticeably less front heavy and handles very slightly better IMO.  

View All Quotes

Thanks!

Geissele MK1 upper with steel barrel nut is actually slightly heavier than the RIS II upper.  This is because the RIS II barrel nut is pretty light weight.  However, because the MK1 rail itself is lighter than the RIS II without the barrel nut, the MK1 upper is noticeably less front heavy and handles very slightly better IMO.  

Interesting. While not apples to apples, I have a 10.3" MK18 RIS II (9.55") equipped rig, and a 10.3" Geissele MK4 (9.5") equipped rig. The Geissele 10.3" is noticeably lighter.

ETA - oh, you have a MK1. I recall the original Geissele handguards being crazy heavy.
Link Posted: 11/24/2014 1:20:19 AM EDT
[#35]
Yeah, I knew the MK1 was a somewhat heavy rail. I didn't realize it was even heavier than the RIS II though.

They still look badass.
Link Posted: 11/24/2014 1:28:19 AM EDT
[#36]
Yeah, I knew the MK1 was a somewhat heavy rail. I didn't realize it was even heavier than the RIS II though.

They still look badass.
View Quote

According to the Geissele site, it's actually not heavier.

There sure is not much out there heavier than the RIS II lol.
Link Posted: 11/24/2014 1:39:32 AM EDT
[Last Edit: ihcnehc] [#37]

They still look badass.
View Quote

Some of the MK1 weight is due to the steel barrel nut.  Geissele later switched to using aluminum barrel nut to mitigate the additional weight.  The rig below, save for the rail (MK5, KeyMod), has almost identical setup as my MK18.  It is "actually" lighter ( and feels less front heavy ) than the MK18, thanks to the much lighter rail and the aluminum barrel nut.

Link Posted: 11/24/2014 8:34:48 AM EDT
[#38]
BCM M4 stocks are on sale for $12...so all you with commercial style M4 stocks have no excuse not to get one that looks right...
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 11:41:56 AM EDT
[Last Edit: M4_Commando] [#39]
Anyone knows who has the fde ris II m4a1 (non fsp) rails in stock anywhere?  Been looking for a while but cant find any.
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 12:19:35 AM EDT
[#40]
Shot this Mule deer over the weekend with my block II clone.  65 grain sierra gameking did a number on it.
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 11:42:18 AM EDT
[#41]
Anyone got the video of the special forces guys engaging taliban with the block 2 with m203. Been going back and forth on that gun real hard. And now that i got an nfa trust i don't have to explain to my gun hating cleo why i want a grenade launcher in this shit state.
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 11:56:28 AM EDT
[#42]
Honestly I do not find the rail that heavy.  Then again, I am out of the mil now so I am not humping an M4 with 300+ rounds, water, batteries, my med bag, so to me the weight differences in a rail--ANY rail--is so inconsequential as to be a non-issue.

if it so so heavy as to be uncomfortable, either a) get a new rail, or b) work out and become stronger.
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 4:10:20 PM EDT
[#43]
1st Recon w some phase replacement m4a1s

http://www.funker530.com/marines-fend-off-taliban-attack-in-sangin/
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 4:14:25 PM EDT
[Last Edit: ihcnehc] [#44]

Honestly I do not find the rail that heavy.  Then again, I am out of the mil now so I am not humping an M4 with 300+ rounds, water, batteries, my med bag, so to me the weight differences in a rail--ANY rail--is so inconsequential as to be a non-issue.
if it so so heavy as to be uncomfortable, either a) get a new rail, or b) work out and become stronger.
View Quote
I very much agree that in grand scheme of things the weight difference between rails is negligible and can be easily offset by other accessories like a VFG, a sling mount, offset light mount, and such.  It is also my opinion that DD RIS 2 remains one of the best rails out there today.

Link Posted: 11/26/2014 8:03:56 PM EDT
[Last Edit: hatexoc] [#45]
New lower came in

Link Posted: 11/26/2014 9:16:26 PM EDT
[#46]
So, I'm still trying to decide on an optic for my FSP build since I decided to keep the Elcan on my CQBR.  It's a toss up.  It's between a TA01NSN or a 1-6x.  Since getting into the SBR game, I don't feel an absolute necessity for a 14.5" for a general purpose carbine so I am sort of leaning towards the 1-6x option to push the 14.5" into a semi-recce role.

With that said, would I be booed out of this thread if I tossed an SWFA SS 1-6x on it?    SWFA has a decent sale on them for Black Friday and I've read some good reviews about it.
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 9:28:28 PM EDT
[#47]
So, I'm still trying to decide on an optic for my FSP build since I decided to keep the Elcan on my CQBR.  It's a toss up.  It's between a TA01NSN or a 1-6x.  Since getting into the SBR game, I don't feel an absolute necessity for a 14.5" for a general purpose carbine so I am sort of leaning towards the 1-6x option to push the 14.5" into a semi-recce role.

With that said, would I be booed out of this thread if I tossed an SWFA SS 1-6x on it?    SWFA has a decent sale on them for Black Friday and I've read some good reviews about it.
View Quote

Don't you have an SU-231 on it now? I would leave it how it is but as far as magnification on a 14.5 i'd go TA01NSN
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 9:36:43 PM EDT
[#48]
Originally Posted By MILSPEC556:

Don't you have an SU-231 on it now? I would leave it how it is but as far as magnification on a 14.5 i'd go TA01NSN
View All Quotes

Nah, the SU-231 is on my Phased Replacement clone.

I think I have a clone problem.  
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 9:45:45 PM EDT
[#49]

View All Quotes

You and me both! I only own 1 upper that isn't a clone now, and the fact that it isn't turned it into my beater upper. It's to the point where i'm almost not even interested if it's not a clone anymore. Shit's fucking addictive!
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 9:58:17 PM EDT
[#50]

View Quote

I just picked up an SU-237 for my Block II, but I'm thinking it's going to be a placeholder until I can trade up and into a Leupy MK6. I'm mainly wanting to turn mine into a recce as well and I think the 1-6x is the perfect optic to do it.
Page / 912
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top