Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/6/2016 7:59:20 PM EDT
Of course Safariland but who else? Looking for something for a G19 with light. I'd like to keep it low cost as well. I'm working on a budget battle belt lol.

Thanks Gents

Link Posted: 5/6/2016 8:11:30 PM EDT
[#1]
Gcode makes some light-bearing holsters that will mount with the RTI attachment, and you can get a molle hanger for the RTI.  I've not used one, but I'm looking at buying one myself for a G17

Link Posted: 5/6/2016 8:29:43 PM EDT
[#2]
I use a Specter Gear universal (molle).  

YMMV
Link Posted: 5/6/2016 8:38:34 PM EDT
[#3]
Bladetech.
Link Posted: 5/6/2016 9:31:10 PM EDT
[#4]
Do you need it for work or for fun?
Link Posted: 5/6/2016 9:32:05 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Gcode makes some light-bearing holsters that will mount with the RTI attachment, and you can get a molle hanger for the RTI.  I've not used one, but I'm looking at buying one myself for a G17

View Quote

This
G code with RTI attachment.   I can switch from my H&K to my beretta holster in seconds.   Very secure and rugged.
Link Posted: 5/6/2016 11:44:47 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Of course Safariland but who else? Looking for something for a G19 with light. I'd like to keep it low cost as well. I'm working on a budget battle belt lol.

Thanks Gents

View Quote

Then get a Safariland 7378 for your 19 with the light and mount it on the belt.  Why do you need something different?

The 7378's can be had for $40 or so.
Link Posted: 5/7/2016 9:21:34 AM EDT
[#7]
Off The Grid Concepts makes a  great kydex holster with thumb break option that can utilize the RTI mount (you must order the mount from GCode). You can order the model that has the removable "bar" that allows you to carry with a mounted light or without a light by removing or adding the cross bar. Believe it's the MKII model. I have it. Great customer service.
Link Posted: 5/7/2016 9:24:06 AM EDT
[#8]
If you are putting your holster on a battle belt (aka Brokos style belt) you can get the drop mount RTI adapter from GCODE to use with the Off the Grid Concept MKII also. It lowers the holster to clear a plate carrier but isnt so far down like a drop leg unit.
Link Posted: 5/7/2016 9:17:42 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

This
G code with RTI attachment.   I can switch from my H&K to my beretta holster in seconds.   Very secure and rugged.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This

Here's a couple pics of my g code setup on my hsgi battle belt
Link Posted: 5/7/2016 10:28:44 PM EDT
[#10]
Bladetech/5.11 Thumbdrive (hood removed) on a drop & Offset is the best holster I've found for gunfighting. The retention is great and it is stupid fast on the draw.

Unlike the little nib on the Safariland version, you CAN'T miss the retention on the thumbdrive and your gun comes out with all fingers in exactly the right place (a complaint I had of the Serpa, which though usable was kinda annoying)

I LOVE it.
Link Posted: 5/8/2016 12:18:37 PM EDT
[#11]
My membership expired and I forgot to come back and check this thread until now. Thanks for the advice and pics.

Any other tips or advice?

my current PC is a cumberless design. So my sides are clean. I'm going for a light weight PC and battle belt combo that will allow me to carry all the standard equipment and distribute the weight/bulk more evenly...rather than having a PC loaded down with crap. So I won't have to worry as much about holsters not having clearance.
Link Posted: 5/10/2016 8:57:23 AM EDT
[#12]
Drop & offset solves just about all clearance problems.
So does keeping your draw-side clear.

Don't throw too much shit on your kit.

Need more space? Put your IFAK on your belt. Put your pistol mags on your belt and not I your PC regardless.
Got more shit? Get a small assault bag. Kit decisions are all about efficiency and decision making

Cumberbund or not: Under absolutely no circumstances should you have anything on the side of your PC on your draw side (unless it sits FAR behind your pistol)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top