Sink em
Link Posted: 4/3/2020 12:37:14 PM EDT
[#2]

I wish I could respond with a WTF.

But my tinfoil is on way too tight.

Dirty Bombs
Link Posted: 4/3/2020 12:37:18 PM EDT
[#3]
They should shoot and sink those yachts from helicopters and let any survivors swim right up to the shore before they open up with 240s.
Link Posted: 4/3/2020 12:37:26 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 4/3/2020 12:38:52 PM EDT
[#5]
Sector Miami has a few of these new coastal patrol boats. That looks like a 25mm gun on the bow, I bet that would do a number on a fiberglass yacht.

Link Posted: 4/3/2020 12:39:37 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 4/3/2020 1:04:37 PM EDT
[#7]
There was some discussion on the radio this morning about how many Chinese are crossing both borders now, that it is being facilitated by the Chinese mafia who have been able to develop extensive global networks and
transport Chinese nationals to various parts of the world with the U.S. as the most sought after destination.

They have three main smuggling methods, often used in combinations, to transport Chinese nationals into the U.S. One strategy is to travel to Mexico or Canada “by some
means” and then illegally cross the borders into the United States, they work hand in hand with the cartels in the south thus the most prevalent method. A second strategy is to fly into the United States through transit points outside
China, this requires fraudulent documents, fake visas etc... that enable them to enter the country. Apparently a large number of Chinese are also smuggled into the U. S. in fishing trawlers or freighters etc... now yachts.

Once here just like in movies and TV shows they work in sweatshops for the Chinese mafia to payoff their smuggling debt.

Another way they are doing it is the use of birth tourism, the Chinese are one of the biggest partakers of the birth tourism trade, pregnant women fly over to give birth, their children get dual citizenship, they get an anchor.

So it is a good bet that the Chinese Mafia is responsible for a big part of the coronovirus spread all over the world because you know they have not shut down.
Link Posted: 4/3/2020 1:05:18 PM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Sink em
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/3/2020 1:06:18 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Sector Miami has a few of these new coastal patrol boats. That looks like a 25mm gun on the bow, I bet that would do a number on a fiberglass yacht.

https://news.usni.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/08/sent.png

View Quote

Oh that's sexy I want one of those
Link Posted: 4/3/2020 1:10:54 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

https://news.usni.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/08/sent.png

View Quote

Sector MIAMI goes after drugs, not much else.
Link Posted: 4/3/2020 1:12:26 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Sink em
View Quote

FPNI
Link Posted: 4/3/2020 1:14:50 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Sector MIAMI goes after drugs, not much else.
View Quote

US Customs then?

Get them some Texas style gunboats.
Link Posted: 4/3/2020 1:16:33 PM EDT
[#14]
Wonder if this is related to the videos of Chinese people in the US engaging in what looks like spreading of diseases (running around touching and putting saliva on public surfaces)?

Not saying it is but...
Link Posted: 4/3/2020 1:16:55 PM EDT
[#15]
Sreeper agents.
Link Posted: 4/3/2020 1:17:33 PM EDT
[#16]

Warm up the Mitchells and Havocs, then turn them loose.
Link Posted: 4/3/2020 1:17:36 PM EDT
[#17]
Ain't that some shit?
Link Posted: 4/3/2020 1:19:23 PM EDT
[#18]
Guess thats why is spread in to the US so quickly
Link Posted: 4/3/2020 1:20:07 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 4/3/2020 1:20:57 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 4/3/2020 1:20:58 PM EDT
[#21]
Probably just in a hurry to get their stimulus checks.
Link Posted: 4/3/2020 1:23:16 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Sreeper agents.
View Quote

While this report vexes me so, I chuckled...
Link Posted: 4/3/2020 1:23:42 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Wonder if this is related to the videos of Chinese people in the US engaging in what looks like spreading of diseases (running around touching and putting saliva on public surfaces)?

Not saying it is but...
View Quote

When you think about the narratives of why people sneak into this country:
- Cubans: escaping poverty and oppressive gov
- Haitians: escaping poverty
- Mexico/Central America: same
- Chinese: ????

One of these things is not like the other. Also where are these folks getting the $$$ to smuggle themselves halfway around the world? It’s not like they are the Cubans with their homemade boats or Central Americans waking through Mexico, it takes funding and lots of organization to get here from China.

Really makes you wonder...
Link Posted: 4/3/2020 1:24:16 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Sreeper agents.
View Quote

Covid’kazi’s!
Link Posted: 4/3/2020 1:24:54 PM EDT
[#25]
Florida used to have its own Coast Guard during the Civil War.  Maybe it's time to have a new one (along w/Civil Air Patrol).

Turn back on you sink.
Link Posted: 4/3/2020 1:26:01 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 4/3/2020 1:26:01 PM EDT
[#27]
If they were not born here and to legal citizens send them back.  And start executing some of these Chinese nationals for espionage.
Link Posted: 4/3/2020 1:27:14 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

One of these things is not like the other. Also where are these folks getting the $$$ to smuggle themselves halfway around the world? It’s not like they are the Cubans with their homemade boats or Central Americans waking through Mexico, it takes funding and lots of organization to get here from China.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not saying it is but...

I know the non smuggled ones (those of means) are snapping up high end real estate in CA like it is going out of style.
There is a high end community near me ($2.5 mil for a starter home) that is steadily being taken over by Chinese nationals.
Reason I know is those homes used to belong to my clients and I have had "one and done" meetings with many of the new owners.
Once they realize that I won't warranty 10 year old gear purchased by the previous owner, won't order product with zero deposit and my labor rate is more then $10/hr, we are pretty much done.
Link Posted: 4/3/2020 1:27:46 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
There was some discussion on the radio this morning about how many Chinese are crossing both borders now, that it is being facilitated by the Chinese mafia who have been able to develop extensive global networks and
transport Chinese nationals to various parts of the world with the U.S. as the most sought after destination.

They have three main smuggling methods, often used in combinations, to transport Chinese nationals into the U.S. One strategy is to travel to Mexico or Canada "by some
means" and then illegally cross the borders into the United States, they work hand in hand with the cartels in the south thus the most prevalent method. A second strategy is to fly into the United States through transit points outside
China, this requires fraudulent documents, fake visas etc... that enable them to enter the country. Apparently a large number of Chinese are also smuggled into the U. S. in fishing trawlers or freighters etc... now yachts.

Once here just like in movies and TV shows they work in sweatshops for the Chinese mafia to payoff their smuggling debt.

Another way they are doing it is the use of birth tourism, the Chinese are one of the biggest partakers of the birth tourism trade, pregnant women fly over to give birth, their children get dual citizenship, they get an anchor.

So it is a good bet that the Chinese Mafia is responsible for a big part of the coronovirus spread all over the world because you know they have not shut down.
View Quote

then they should be treated like attacking enemy troops and shot
Link Posted: 4/3/2020 1:33:17 PM EDT
[#30]

We have one set up for just such missions here in Tejas!

Link Posted: 4/3/2020 1:35:30 PM EDT
[#31]
Bringing some more corona to spread?
Link Posted: 4/3/2020 1:35:58 PM EDT
[#32]
Sink 'em and do not rescue the infected survivors
Link Posted: 4/3/2020 1:38:05 PM EDT
[#33]
Time to seize all Chicom assets in the USA and deport em all...they started it...we'll finish it.

They want a war give it to them before they destroy us all.
Link Posted: 4/3/2020 1:43:55 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
They should shoot and sink those yachts from helicopters and let any survivors swim right up to the shore before they open up with 240s.
View Quote

After they chum the water first of course
Link Posted: 4/3/2020 1:47:31 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Sink 'em and do not rescue the infected survivors
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/3/2020 1:49:25 PM EDT
[#36]
I wanna see some strafing A10 style.
Link Posted: 4/3/2020 1:52:25 PM EDT
[#37]
The videos on social media of Chinese individuals going around a store wiping every touch surface plus things like this really make this look like a bio attack.
Link Posted: 4/3/2020 1:55:24 PM EDT
[#38]
Whoever designs those news sites should be hung by their toe nails
Link Posted: 4/3/2020 1:58:14 PM EDT
[#39]
Xi's virus has already started rampaging through Mexico.

I wonder how eager the cartels for $$ are to risk spreading it among themselves and their families to smuggle potentially diseased Chines across Mexico to our border?

Soon ...shoot 'em dead, burn the bodies in place.
Link Posted: 4/3/2020 2:05:11 PM EDT
[#41]
Probably getting donations from doomers. "Gotta pump those numbers up, this economy ain't gonna wreck itself!"
Link Posted: 4/3/2020 2:10:51 PM EDT
[#42]

Robert Kraft is going to make sure Trump doesn't crack down on this. No illegal Chinese immigrants,no more discount hand jobs.
Link Posted: 4/3/2020 2:11:07 PM EDT
[#43]

Fuck yea!
Link Posted: 4/3/2020 2:16:42 PM EDT
[#44]
During this national epidemic any plane, train, truck, car or boat needs to be viewed as a bio-weapon and taken out.

Fuego, Fuego, Fuego.
Link Posted: 4/3/2020 2:35:57 PM EDT
[#45]
Yeah this has been going on since the beginning.  If I hear the chopper at night or early morning I know they just busted a boat load.   West End Grand Bahama is only about 60 miles away.  West End only exists to snuggle shit over here.
Link Posted: 4/3/2020 2:42:56 PM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 4/3/2020 2:49:33 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/3/2020 2:56:53 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
The PRC owns that Bahamas.
View Quote

Yep, one of the complaints heard from a taxi/tour driver last time we were there.
Link Posted: 4/3/2020 3:02:08 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Not saying it is but...
View Quote

If these people are being smuggled in here illegally while infected, I don't see how this isn't an act of war.
Link Posted: 4/3/2020 3:04:25 PM EDT
[#50]
Rake the deck and burn to waterline.

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top