Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 5
Posted: 2/24/2021 10:02:01 AM EDT
Mittens used his 2002 winter Olympics success and his religion to dupe Utahans into voting for him under the false pretense that he was a Republican. It only happened once, and Mittens had made his left leaning stance abundantly clear to Utah voters, who voted 58.1% for Trump over Biden's 37.6% in the last election.

Meanwhile we are finally getting Constitutional Carry and hopefully a preemption law refusing to enforce federal gun laws that aren't in line with state gun laws which has already passed the House.

Romney is not in line with our values and he doesn't represent the majority of us. He is NOT Utah and shouldn't be used as an indicator of what Utah believes.
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 10:02:22 AM EDT
[#1]
Prove it.
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 10:04:03 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Mittens used his 2002 winter Olympics success and his religion to dupe Utahans into voting for him under the false pretense that he was a Republican. It only happened once, and Mittens had made his left leaning stance abundantly clear to Utah voters, who voted 58.1% for Trump over Biden's 37.6% in the last election.

Meanwhile we are finally getting Constitutional Carry and hopefully a preemption law refusing to enforce federal gun laws that aren't in line with state gun laws which has already passed the House.

Romney is not in line with our values and he doesn't represent the majority of us. He is NOT Utah and shouldn't be used as an indicator of what Utah believes.
View Quote

Then prove it by primarying his ass out of office.

AZ never did get McCain out and look what they did in November.
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 10:05:03 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 10:07:09 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

View Quote

Can't exactly do that by myself, can I? Couldn't do it with ALL the UT guys on the forum. When has it even been done last in ANY state?
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 10:09:31 AM EDT
[#5]
Attachment Attached File

yes it is.
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 10:10:34 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View Quote

cant because he get a pass from all the Mormons. its been tried just not enough non mormons to get him out
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 10:10:57 AM EDT
[#7]
After the Kangaroo, and the fervent, fanatical defense of Romney. I don't believe you. I'm sorry.
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 10:11:50 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 10:11:51 AM EDT
[#9]
And Georgia isn’t Abrams
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 10:12:04 AM EDT
[#10]
With religion and social attitudes, Utah seems bipolar.
I don't know what Utah stands for.
I don't think Utah knows what it stands for, either.
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 10:12:38 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
And Georgia isn’t Abrams
View Quote

...yet.
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 10:13:23 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View Quote

Primary him out or better yet recall his statist scum arse... then we'll quit throwing shade at you
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 10:15:23 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Can't exactly do that by myself, can I? Couldn't do it with ALL the UT guys on the forum. When has it even been done last in ANY state?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

If, as you say, "Romney is not in line with our values and he doesn't represent the majority of us. He is NOT Utah and shouldn't be used as an indicator of what Utah believes.", then it should be no problem at all for the good people of Utah

Amirite?

Link Posted: 2/24/2021 10:15:44 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

cant because he get a pass from all the Mormons. its been tried just not enough non mormons to get him out
View Quote

So, he IS Utah then?
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 10:19:30 AM EDT
[#15]
Cuomo is not New York.

But y'all still hate us regardless
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 10:21:39 AM EDT
[#16]
Well, he got almost 63% of the vote in 2018 so I'll go with "Romney IS Utah" Alex.
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 10:22:15 AM EDT
[#17]
Just as San Francisco and Los Angeles are not California, but haters gonna hate.
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 10:22:34 AM EDT
[#18]
[Deleted]
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 10:24:26 AM EDT
[#19]
Then get rid of him.
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 10:24:34 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
If, as you say, "Romney is not in line with our values and he doesn't represent the majority of us. He is NOT Utah and shouldn't be used as an indicator of what Utah believes.", then it should be no problem at all for the good people of Utah

Amirite?

View Quote

Attachment Attached File

Is Gov Northam Virginia? Does he speak for all the people who were at that big 2A rally? Is VA expanding on gun rights and pushing against fed domination?
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 10:24:46 AM EDT
[#21]
coc
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 10:25:33 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/deOINby-52.gif

Is Gov Northam Virginia? Does he speak for all the people who were at that big 2A rally? Is VA expanding on gun rights and pushing against fed domination?
View Quote

Goalpost mover.

Link Posted: 2/24/2021 10:30:59 AM EDT
[#23]
coc
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 10:31:34 AM EDT
[#24]
Romney will be Utah's Senator as long as he wants to be.  Utah's Republican voters make that happen.
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 10:31:38 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

SD did it to Tom Daschle who was the senate majority leader at the time. Got us John Thune.  And I'm gonna vote against Thune going forward now as well.
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 10:32:05 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Well, he got almost 63% of the vote in 2018 so I'll go with "Romney IS Utah" Alex.
View Quote

In retrospect, it would have been better to vote for the flaming liberal Democrat who was running against Mittens, but muh Republican party and all that.

What do you do expect people to do when your reps betray you? Short of him actually committing a crime and getting caught red-handed we are stuck with Romney until the next election... but that doesn't mean he automatically has and practices Utah values. Mittens has already proven he's a East coast Democrat at heart and Utah voters won't forget that.
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 10:32:29 AM EDT
[#27]
Kinda like saying Illinois isn't Chicago...
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 10:33:28 AM EDT
[#28]
These guys are right.
Romney is in office because he represents Utah.
It's an insult to Utah residents, but they chose him. They want him. Mormons run the state.
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 10:33:48 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Expand your network, show everyone you can what an ass he is.

I really hope chaffetz runs
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 10:35:11 AM EDT
[#30]
Romney and Graham both need to retire or be voted out.
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 10:35:24 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View Quote

Not until 2024.  Could try a recall but the MM won't allow it.
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 10:36:20 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Cuomo is not New York.
View Quote

Schumer is.
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 10:37:05 AM EDT
[#33]
So dump mittens.

I know, easier said that done.
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 10:38:00 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

In retrospect, it would have been better to vote for the flaming liberal Democrat who was running against Mittens, but muh Republican party and all that.

What do you do expect people to do when your reps betray you? Short of him actually committing a crime and getting caught red-handed we are stuck with Romney until the next election... but that doesn't mean he automatically has and practices Utah values. Mittens has already proven he's a East coast Democrat at heart and Utah voters won't forget that.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

His record as the Masshole Governor was no secret and showed what type of leader he was, and he was still elected by your fellow citizens.

ETA I have never voted for Cornholio (Cornyn) and never will. I just leave that bubble blank.
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 10:38:38 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Prove it.
View Quote

FPNI
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 10:40:19 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
And Georgia isn’t Abrams
View Quote

And Coonman Northam and soon to be installed Fast Terry 2.0 are not VA, but they are NoVa and like Fulton County, NoVa runs the state now.
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 10:41:08 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/deOINby-52.gif

View Quote

Yes, Northam is Virginia, just like Roy Cooper is North Carolina. I don't like it or want it to be true but that's the reality. Our region of the south has been ruined by filthy yankees and halfbackers moving to our big cities, and as we know, the cities run the state. I suspect Utah isn't far behind, albeit for different demographical reasons of course.
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 10:41:09 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Cuomo is not New York.

View Quote

We hate you because you are Yankees.
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 10:41:11 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Schumer is.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Cuomo is not New York.

Schumer is.

And my point makes as much sense as OP.

Sure he doesn't represent my interests, but he represents those that voted for him, just like biden only represents his constituents, not us.  It'd be nice to have a politician that doesn't play politics, but I don't think that has ever existed lol

Link Posted: 2/24/2021 10:41:57 AM EDT
[#40]
Romney defeated UT state rep Mike Kennedy (a huge 2A supporter) by a margin of 71.7%–28.3% in the 2018 gop senatorial primary so yeah UT needs to own Reek.
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 10:44:55 AM EDT
[#41]
All states are the shitbags they elect.

Sorry, you don't get to say "I'm not the guy who beats my wife" because you only do so 10% of the time.
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 10:44:59 AM EDT
[#42]
Utah

Arizona

Georgia

Pennsylvania

Virginia

All places that failed us this year.  All places where excuses are made for the results.  The residents of those states have work to do.

Romney is a cancer.  Only you guys who live there can get organized to beat him.
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 10:45:48 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 10:45:54 AM EDT
[#44]
Romney is representing the crap out of Utah.  Shameful, but true.  He keeps getting elected.  Many states have similar issues.  We (MO) had Clair McCaskill for a time....and she is grade A cunt and dumb-shit.
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 10:46:38 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View Quote

It is unlikely that Mittins is going to be willing to face primary voters. He will be 77 in 2024.
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 10:48:32 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Primary him out or better yet recall his statist scum arse... then we'll quit throwing shade at you
View Quote

There are no recall provisions for ANY office in Utah. You can't recall a dog catcher.

Moreover, you can't recall U.S. Representatives or Senators ANYWHERE. It is unconstitutional.

Take that up with the Framers. Initially they were going to make provisions for recalls, then they took those provisions out during the convention debates.
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 10:48:42 AM EDT
[#47]
Thought utah was already constitutional carry state?

Texas also has those we cant get rid of too.
Houston folks love that Sheila  for instance......I would post her pic, but I think their overwhelming love and adoration would be too much......
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 10:51:38 AM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 10:52:52 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Thought utah was already constitutional carry state?

Texas also has those we cant get rid of too.
Houston folks love that Sheila  for instance......I would post her pic, but I think their overwhelming love and adoration would be too much......
View Quote
Law goes into effect this May.  I am going to SLC soon, so I was checking things.

Why so many Utah threads all of a sudden?  Is Ann Margaret coming?
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 10:53:45 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
And Georgia isn't Abrams
View Quote

51% of it is.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 5
Top Top