Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 9/5/2022 12:54:46 PM EDT
Paladino, a Republican, says she pushed for an end to the plan and suggested that city officials instead bus the migrants to Greenwich, Connecticut   a wealthy area.
"It's a very downtrodden, poverty-stricken area. Most people are on public assistance," Paladino said of her district. "We're a transportation desert. Our schools can't handle it. We also have a crime issue now in College Point that is through the roof."
https://www.foxnews.com/us/nyc-councilwoman-kills-plan-house-migrants-district-report  

Link Posted: 9/5/2022 12:57:03 PM EDT
[#1]
Republicans appear to be helping democrats spread illegals all over the country.  It's cool though because it's a republican doing it
Link Posted: 9/5/2022 1:00:54 PM EDT
[#2]
NIMBY

Something……Something……Prols
Link Posted: 9/5/2022 1:00:57 PM EDT
[#3]
"We can't handle it"

Load up the buses, they can't legally refuse them.
Link Posted: 9/5/2022 1:04:05 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Republicans appear to be helping democrats spread illegals all over the country.  It's cool though because it's a republican doing it
View Quote

The illegals are crossing the border all day, every day and they eventually end up spread from coast to coast.

Bussing them from TX has called out in the clearest terms the hypocrisy of elites and liberals in NYC.

And now to send them to Greenwich? One of the wealthiest places in the country? Then watch the elite libs scream.
Link Posted: 9/5/2022 1:04:28 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
"We can't handle it"

Load up the buses, they can't legally refuse them.
View Quote

Its a transportation desert they cant!
Link Posted: 9/5/2022 1:06:49 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
View Quote

2022er saying 2022er things. I’m shocked
Link Posted: 9/5/2022 1:07:58 PM EDT
[#7]
I'm more shocked that it is ok because the Republicans are bussing bussing rhem around now.

I guess it's ok when "our side" does it though...but we called them out on their hypocrisy
Link Posted: 9/5/2022 1:08:27 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
View Quote

Welcome Democrat

You will be loved
Link Posted: 9/5/2022 1:10:00 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Its a transportation desert they cant!
View Quote

A chartered bus goes where you paid for it to go. No transportation means they can't get back out. win-win
Link Posted: 9/5/2022 1:11:11 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

And now to send them to Greenwich? One of the wealthiest places in the country? Then watch the elite libs scream.
View Quote

I can't wait to hear the cries when the illegals are milling around up and down the Avenue.
Link Posted: 9/5/2022 1:12:04 PM EDT
[#11]
This is pathetic.
Link Posted: 9/5/2022 1:12:56 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View Quote

just fulfilling your leftist dreams...giving ya what you asked for.
Link Posted: 9/5/2022 1:14:53 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Welcome Democrat

You will be loved
View Quote

Lol, yet Republicans are complicit with spreading illegals throughout the country....like i said, it's cool when a republican does it because we call  out the democrats bullshit, right?
Link Posted: 9/5/2022 1:19:50 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View Quote

Leftist dreams, sponsored by the GOP
Link Posted: 9/5/2022 1:20:45 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Lol, yet Republicans are complicit with spreading illegals throughout the country....like i said, it's cool when a republican does it because we call  out the democrats bullshit, right?
View Quote

Republicans didn't want to let them in, in the first place. Democrats let them in. If they're here, spread them where the libs can reap what they have sown.
Link Posted: 9/5/2022 1:21:16 PM EDT
[#16]
I'm sure they thought the 5-6 million illegals Biden has allowed to free-flow through our Southern fenestration the past two years would be someone else's problem to deal with.

Link Posted: 9/5/2022 1:24:31 PM EDT
[#17]
Greenwich would be delicious ahahahaha.

Letterman can let them use his pool.
Link Posted: 9/5/2022 1:28:36 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
View Quote

Quoted:
I'm more shocked that it is ok because the Republicans are bussing bussing rhem around now.

I guess it's ok when "our side" does it though...but we called them out on their hypocrisy
View Quote
Two 22ers spouting almost the exact same talking points.
Bots, trolls, or both?

Look, the democrats in control of the fedgov allow illegals to come in unfettered.

By buding them to Democrat shitholes it forces them to either live up to their ideals or admit hypocrisy.

It's working.
Link Posted: 9/5/2022 1:28:39 PM EDT
[#19]
Connecticut? Why not? Those lawns aren't gonna mow themselves.
Link Posted: 9/5/2022 1:28:53 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
NYC Republicans appear to be helping democrats spread illegals all over the country.  
View Quote

So... Democrat lite.
Link Posted: 9/5/2022 1:29:56 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
View Quote

You are getting what you wanted ''others'' to have. Doesn't inclusiveness suck when you used to be exclusive?

Link Posted: 9/5/2022 1:30:54 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View Quote

Aren't there any child grooming parties that need guarding this weekend?
I thought Labor day was popular with communists?
Link Posted: 9/5/2022 1:34:07 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Two 22ers spouting almost the exact same talking points.
Bots, trolls, or both?

Look, the democrats in control of the fedgov allow illegals to come in unfettered.

By buding them to Democrat shitholes it forces them to either live up to their ideals or admit hypocrisy.

It's working.
View Quote

...because illegals cannot travel to red areas once they are in blue areas?
Link Posted: 9/5/2022 1:35:28 PM EDT
[#24]
Good, they're dialing it in now. Stopping the bus in the middle of NYC/DC is just dumping another quart of oil into a 5 mile long slick. The endpoints should be in the wealthy suburban towns outside of NYC and especially DC. Every day a nice quiet suburban town gets a bus load of precious dreamers. Enjoy.
Link Posted: 9/5/2022 1:36:54 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Connecticut? Why not? Those lawns aren't gonna mow themselves.
View Quote

Hell yeah!  Keep dropping them off in an "aristocratic" community.  
https://www.nytimes.com/2016/01/31/realestate/southport-conn-historic-with-an-aristocratic-air.html
Link Posted: 9/5/2022 1:38:27 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View Quote

This exactly. Every leftist wants to be a sanctuary city until it is time to do sanctuary city things.
Link Posted: 9/5/2022 1:41:05 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

This exactly. Every leftist wants to be a sanctuary city until it is time to do sanctuary city things.
View Quote

No, they do sanctuary city things...like provide sanctuary.
Link Posted: 9/5/2022 1:49:33 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The leftists want them, the leftists can have them.
Link Posted: 9/5/2022 1:59:02 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View Quote

They are bussing them to liberal sanctuary cities that claim there is no problem in the border cities. Now that the "sanctuary" cities have them all of a sudden it's a problem.
Link Posted: 9/5/2022 2:04:42 PM EDT
[#30]
They should buy massive tents and drop them off in Marthas Vineyard.

If any Republicans are listening to me; i'd like to spearhead the office that finds ANY Federal Land, no matter how small, in these area and moves Illegals in.

Then make it a Federal Crime, punishable by death to try to move these folks out.
Link Posted: 9/5/2022 2:08:38 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
...because illegals cannot travel to red areas once they are in blue areas?
View Quote

We're all drunk, poor, illiterate MAGA rednecks. Illegals stay where the baksheesh flows.
Link Posted: 9/5/2022 2:09:59 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View Quote

Attachment Attached File

Presented without comment.
Link Posted: 9/5/2022 2:16:49 PM EDT
[#33]
Keep deflecting.

Republicans and democrats are complicit
Sorry you're so involved with one side that you can't tell what both sides are doing.

Democrats need votes and Republicans need cheap labor
Link Posted: 9/5/2022 2:21:18 PM EDT
[#34]
I hear Wilmington, DE is a fine place.....
Link Posted: 9/5/2022 2:24:03 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View Quote

Clueless
Link Posted: 9/5/2022 2:25:22 PM EDT
[#36]
Your trolling lacks finese.
Link Posted: 9/5/2022 2:26:23 PM EDT
[#37]
But but but sanctuary city….
Link Posted: 9/5/2022 2:27:40 PM EDT
[#38]
Wtf aren’t illegal aliens being deported? Wtf are tax payers being forced to pay for this bullshit?
Link Posted: 9/5/2022 2:30:07 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Wtf aren’t illegal aliens being deported? Wtf are tax payers being forced to pay for this bullshit?
View Quote

Bro, it's because we can show people that the libs are liars bro, trust me bro. Even though we are also bussing around illegals bro , it's mad funny working the salt mines for the libs tears bro. Don't mind the demographics in the future bro, we're showing them whose boss RIGHT NOW
Link Posted: 9/5/2022 2:33:49 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Your trolling lacks finese.
View Quote

You've got my man all wrong!
He wants to know what he can do to get MORE "migrants" in his back yard!
Link Posted: 9/5/2022 2:42:19 PM EDT
[#41]
why are they complaining?

They are a sanctuary city...just BOHICA.

Link Posted: 9/5/2022 2:47:26 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

No, they do sanctuary city things...like provide sanctuary.
View Quote

I'll be so glad when the midterms are over and all the leftist shill accounts on social media disappear.
Link Posted: 9/5/2022 2:51:22 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
View Quote

Incorrect.

The illegal immigration is happening despite Conservative efforts.
Abbott is being smart about this and making Democrats and Liberals feel the direct results of their actions and exposing their hypocrisy.
It is less than ideal, but it is better than letting them overload Texas and other border states as a result of the deliberate abdication of responsibilities by the Biden Administration.
What would you have Abbott do instead?
Link Posted: 9/5/2022 2:55:41 PM EDT
[#44]
Apparently it is impossible to drive a bus full of illegals back across the border .
Link Posted: 9/5/2022 3:07:06 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
View Quote

? This is pants on head retarded, do you blame ARFCOM for Chicago's shooting deaths?
Did this Councilwoman declare her district a sanctuary?
Link Posted: 9/5/2022 3:12:31 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Apparently it is impossible to drive a bus full of illegals back across the border .
View Quote

They'd just come back over you need to dump them back in their country of origin.  Otherwise a pontoon bridge would be more cost effective if you just wanted dump them back into MX.
Link Posted: 9/5/2022 3:15:43 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

The illegals are crossing the border all day, every day and they eventually end up spread from coast to coast.

Bussing them from TX has called out in the clearest terms the hypocrisy of elites and liberals in NYC.

View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/5/2022 3:46:32 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Republicans didn't want to let them in, in the first place. Democrats let them in. If they're here, spread them where the libs can reap what they have sown.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Some people are just too stupid to see that. Amazing, isn't it?
Link Posted: 9/5/2022 3:49:29 PM EDT
[#49]
Can't blame her.
Link Posted: 9/5/2022 3:49:53 PM EDT
[#50]

I haven't put someone on ignore so fast the whole time I've been here.  Jesus, didn't even try to hide it.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Top Top