Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 10/15/2023 12:44:46 PM EDT
IQ Research

Go with me here. I know some personally and they are smart but they're in the US. Could it be that some of the arabs pushed the low functioning into one area and that is why they exploit them because it is easy to do so? I have listened to some of them talk with reporters and they don't have a good mastery of their emotions, arguments or thought processes.

Before I get beat up or locked up, this is a fact / research thread with documentation.

if you disagree, pick the data apart.

Also, if we have done this, forgive me.

Link Posted: 10/15/2023 12:47:31 PM EDT
[#1]
Inbreeding will do that.
Link Posted: 10/15/2023 12:48:18 PM EDT
[#2]
They've been fucking inside their bloodlines for 2 millennia
Link Posted: 10/15/2023 12:50:31 PM EDT
[#3]
someone screaming Aloha Snackbar repeatedly and excitedly doesn't strike me as an intellectual..
Link Posted: 10/15/2023 12:52:05 PM EDT
[#4]
An IQ like that will get you shipped out to a prison planet where you get killed by an alien.
Link Posted: 10/15/2023 12:52:55 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
An IQ like that will get you shipped out to a prison planet where you get killed by an alien.
View Quote

Kinda early to be drinking absinthe.
Link Posted: 10/15/2023 12:53:18 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
someone screaming Aloha Snackbar repeatedly and excitedly doesn't strike me as an intellectual..
View Quote

I tend to apply logic, or at least try, when people act the way they do. Maybe the low mentality of these people are fueling this. They are pawns of the mideast. Yet, they don't seem to strike me smart enough to grasp that. That might be the reason.
'
Link Posted: 10/15/2023 12:53:23 PM EDT
[#7]
The Arab nations are all low IQ. Palestinians aren't the exception, they're the rule.
Link Posted: 10/15/2023 12:58:56 PM EDT
[#8]
There is major selection bias with the immigrants that you come into contact with in the U.S.  They are the ones smart enough to learn English and navigate Byzantine application processes.

Link Posted: 10/15/2023 12:59:54 PM EDT
[#9]
The average IQs of Ireland and the Russian Federation are both about 89.
Link Posted: 10/15/2023 1:05:33 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 10/15/2023 1:09:24 PM EDT
[#11]
“someone screaming Aloha Snackbar repeatedly and excitedly doesn't strike me as an intellectual.”

LOL. Seriously, that’s funny.

Groupthink, social contagion, and such…lots of that here in the US, so not a stretch to think in a place like that goes head over heels.

A good book on that type of thing is Ordinary Men…what even otherwise average, normal people can be led to do.

Good documentary on this as well:

https://www.netflix.com/title/81672035
Link Posted: 10/15/2023 1:10:30 PM EDT
[#12]
The average Pali is smarter than Sen Fettertard.
Link Posted: 10/15/2023 1:14:16 PM EDT
[#13]

We have a large selection of Americans who were brought over from Africa. There is no way that their average iq is 2 standard deviations below the average. Genetics didn't change over that time period. That graphic gets posted all of the time but there is no way that it's accurate.
Link Posted: 10/15/2023 1:17:36 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

We have a large selection of Americans who were brought over from Africa. There is no way that their average iq is 2 standard deviations below the average. Genetics didn't change over that time period. That graphic gets posted all of the time but there is no way that it's accurate.
View Quote

*shrug*
Link Posted: 10/15/2023 1:17:51 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Inbreeding will do that.
View Quote

Correct. There is severe inbreeding in Arab countries. They do it intentionally.
Link Posted: 10/15/2023 1:19:43 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
The Arab nations are all low IQ. Palestinians aren't the exception, they're the rule.
View Quote

People don't think cosanguineous marriage be like it is, but it do.
Link Posted: 10/15/2023 1:20:22 PM EDT
[#17]

Two comments about that map:

#1: It shows why I will never travel to Africa.

#2: American:Indians have a 102 IQ????  Dot or Feather????
Link Posted: 10/15/2023 1:20:22 PM EDT
[#18]
People with low IQs often think that IQ is entirely innate and is unaffected by environment.
Link Posted: 10/15/2023 1:21:53 PM EDT
[#19]
I don't necessarily think it's genetics... though that could play a role? There's lots of consanguinity in Arab countries.

I think it has a lot more to do with the culture and education, or lack thereof replaced with religiously-driven indoctrination. They're not raising their children to be smart to make a living and make Palestine a better place... they're being raised to slaughter the Jews. Maybe not ALL of their education is pure indoctrination, but there is a lot of it.

Just like here in the US with all the bullshit pushed through schools (and other factors).. children aren't being taught how to think, they're being taught what to think. And that leads to some dumbass people.
Link Posted: 10/15/2023 1:23:28 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View Quote

People that won wars didn't get sold as captives.
Link Posted: 10/15/2023 1:23:47 PM EDT
[#21]
In my mind a over emotionally based individual's mindset could override the the IQ thing to a certain degree.
Link Posted: 10/15/2023 1:23:50 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Jordan Peterson said the people with an IQ of 83 have a difficult time stuffing envelopes with pamphlets.  83 is only about a standard deviation below average.  I share your skepticism in the accuracy of those numbers.
Link Posted: 10/15/2023 1:24:44 PM EDT
[#23]
The amount of inbreeding they have what do you expect
Link Posted: 10/15/2023 1:27:33 PM EDT
[#24]
The lower the IQ the better for Democrats. They offer them everything for free and they will have their vote for the next 100 years..
Link Posted: 10/15/2023 1:27:36 PM EDT
[#25]
I'm surprised the US is at 90 to be honest, have they tested the US since the 1950's?
Link Posted: 10/15/2023 1:28:52 PM EDT
[#26]
I wonder if they considered culture fair testing?  Testing someone from another country with the USA based IQ test will give skewed results.  Asking an Arab how many senators there are in the US capitol would be like asking a US citizen how many representatives are in the Saudi government equivalent of the house of representatives.  Neither one would be likely to know the answer.
Link Posted: 10/15/2023 1:29:13 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Maybe the low mentality of these people are fueling this. They are pawns of the mideast. Yet, they don't seem to strike me smart enough to grasp that. That might be the reason.
'
View Quote

Useful idiots are plentiful all over the world.
In every country, culture, society.
Link Posted: 10/15/2023 1:29:47 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View Quote
Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 10/15/2023 1:31:19 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
IQ Research

Go with me here. I know some personally and they are smart but they're in the US. Could it be that some of the arabs pushed the low functioning into one area and that is why they exploit them because it is easy to do so? I have listened to some of them talk with reporters and they don't have a good mastery of their emotions, arguments or thought processes.

Before I get beat up or locked up, this is a fact / research thread with documentation.

if you disagree, pick the data apart.

Also, if we have done this, forgive me.

View Quote

Been discussed before, common in the Arab world, inbreeding with lack of education, you get what you get. IQ’s are low throughout the Arab world.

Shame, lots of interesting thought came from there pre-Mohomad
Link Posted: 10/15/2023 1:31:29 PM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 10/15/2023 1:31:44 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View Quote

I didn't make the map but I would assume dot.
Link Posted: 10/15/2023 1:32:16 PM EDT
[#32]
This is most muslims.

Even if you’re non-religious when you hear the argument of how they stole another religion 700 years after Jesus and just changed historically verified events it’s pretty obvious.

You don’t have the believe the supernatural parts of the bible to believe some of the historical accuracy of events and people….which muhammad changed 700yrs after and exploited rural people for.
Link Posted: 10/15/2023 1:32:55 PM EDT
[#33]
Lol the last thread discussing IQ rabbit holed quite a bit.

Fun fact, researchers estimate that Koko the Gorilla had an IQ between 70 and 90

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 10/15/2023 1:33:17 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Further solidifying my point.
Link Posted: 10/15/2023 1:33:41 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Inbreeding will do that.
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/15/2023 1:35:00 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

@HRoark87

https://www1.udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/reprints/1997mainstream.pdf

Read this article.  Yes, it is from 1994.  Yes, it has been "discredited" by current science.  I'd be interested to hear what non-woke research has been done since then that contradicts it.

It was signed by 52 researchers in intelligence at the time it was written.

7. Members of all racial-ethnic groups can
be found at every IQ level. The bell curves
of different groups overlap considerably, but
groups often differ in where their members
tend to cluster along the IQ line. The bell
curves for some groups (Jews and East
Asians) are centered somewhat higher than
for whites in general. Other groups (blacks
and Hispanics) are centered somewhat lower
than non-Hispanic whites.
8. The bell curve for whites is centered
roughly around IQ 100; the bell curve for
American blacks roughly around 85; and
those for different subgroups of Hispanics
roughly midway between those for whites
and blacks. The evidence is less definitive
for exactly where above IQ 100 the bell
curves for Jews and Asians are centered.

To what extent that difference is heritable vs. cultural is certainly up for debate.  The fact of the difference hasn't been disputed by any robust science that I have ever heard about.  Perhaps instead of burying our heads in the sand we might face that reality and decide what to do about it rather than pretending it doesn't exist?  I would certainly like a society with a level playing field and better outcomes from all of our people and I don't think pretending such things aren't true helps achieve that.  Or perhaps I'm entirely wrong about that being a fact.  Who knows.

Is it or is it not highly correlated with important life outcomes?
Link Posted: 10/15/2023 1:35:30 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Lol the last thread discussing IQ rabbit holed quite a bit.

Fun fact, researchers estimate that Koko the Gorilla had an IQ between 70 and 90

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/132893/koko_png-2992794.JPG
View Quote

Koko is my third favorite gorilla
Link Posted: 10/15/2023 1:36:45 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View Quote

Indians are from India. Always.
Link Posted: 10/15/2023 1:37:17 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
The lower the IQ the better for Democrats. They offer them everything for free and they will have their vote for the next 100 years..
View Quote

200 years.

Link Posted: 10/15/2023 1:38:23 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View Quote

Dicks Out

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 10/15/2023 1:38:38 PM EDT
[#41]
GD doesn’t like talking about IQ, especially as it relates to things like crime
Link Posted: 10/15/2023 1:39:46 PM EDT
[#42]
They're dumb, you say?...
Link Posted: 10/15/2023 1:40:59 PM EDT
[#43]
With a sales pitch for a suicide bombing being worth 72 virgins in paradise…it’s not hard to see they ain’t exactly sharp
Link Posted: 10/15/2023 1:41:55 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
I wonder if they considered culture fair testing?  Testing someone from another country with the USA based IQ test will give skewed results.  Asking an Arab how many senators there are in the US capitol would be like asking a US citizen how many representatives are in the Saudi government equivalent of the house of representatives.  Neither one would be likely to know the answer.
View Quote

I've never taken an IQ test, but I have taken the Wonderlic Personnel test to estimate my IQ.  There were no questions such as those you described.
Link Posted: 10/15/2023 1:42:04 PM EDT
[#45]
If only there were variables to look at other than genetics when looking at IQ.
Link Posted: 10/15/2023 1:42:51 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

We have a large selection of Americans who were brought over from Africa. There is no way that their average iq is 2 standard deviations below the average. Genetics didn't change over that time period. That graphic gets posted all of the
time but there is no way that it's accurate.
View Quote

The same answer shows up no matter how you ask the question.  This data is getting harder to find for some reason.
Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 10/15/2023 1:44:26 PM EDT
[#47]

Average IQ in Britain is 100?  
Link Posted: 10/15/2023 1:45:17 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
“someone screaming Aloha Snackbar repeatedly and excitedly doesn't strike me as an intellectual.”

LOL. Seriously, that’s funny.

Groupthink, social contagion, and such…lots of that here in the US, so not a stretch to think in a place like that goes head over heels.

A good book on that type of thing is Ordinary Men…what even otherwise average, normal people can be led to do.

Good documentary on this as well:

https://www.netflix.com/title/81672035
View Quote

I'm just saying.... it's pretty annoying
Link Posted: 10/15/2023 1:46:15 PM EDT
[#49]
Time to turn this into a flex thread LoL.  I got my IQ tested when I was a teenager and got a score of 157.   Any other high IQ types?

Can parts of africa really be that low? I mean some of those numbers are below the threshold for mental retardation.  Could my downs syndrome uncle really be smarter then african bushmen?  Wow.
Link Posted: 10/15/2023 1:46:37 PM EDT
[#50]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Dicks Out

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/132893/harambe_png-2992800.JPG

1. Colo
2. Harambe
3  Koko
4. Binti Jua
5. Alfred The Gorilla
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top