Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 5/26/2024 3:29:09 PM EDT
Thank fuck no one had the means to stop him, right Moralistic douches?

So expect this news story to vanish as it goes against Muh narrative.
Link Posted: 5/26/2024 3:31:16 PM EDT
[#1]
Put the mentally ill clown down.

19¢ solves this problem.
Link Posted: 5/26/2024 3:32:50 PM EDT
[#2]
Stay strapped or get clapped...

No one was strapped.

Beyond that. Sad overall. Mental health is on the decline. I'm sure it must be from hormones and endless surgeries. No that can't be it. Maybe the misogyny? No. shit... maybe their just fucked in the head.
Link Posted: 5/26/2024 3:33:10 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

19¢ solves this problem.
View Quote

Something something all human life has value, Yankee hogwash, etc.
Link Posted: 5/26/2024 3:34:48 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

No one was strapped.

Beyond that. Sad overall. Mental health is on the decline. I'm sure it must be from hormones and endless surgeries. No that can't be it. Maybe the misogyny? No. shit... maybe their just fucked in the head.
View Quote

“Transgenderism rarely shows up alone, it’s always shows up with other mental illnesses”-Randbot
Link Posted: 5/26/2024 3:45:09 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

“Transgenderism rarely shows up alone, it’s always shows up with other mental illnesses”-Randbot
View Quote

Not wrong.

Link Posted: 5/26/2024 3:45:18 PM EDT
[#6]
It will be a more common occurrence as the media, politicians, and celebrities continue to brainwash the youth using social media, movies/tv, and so on that they need to go trans instead of working on their mental issues to accept who they were born as to begin with. As said above, stay strapped. And if you are a parent, do your part to raise these kids right. That’s actually the first problem. Shitty parenting. I really wonder what the world will look like in 40 years when I am in my 80’s. Probably not going to enjoy it
Link Posted: 5/26/2024 3:50:53 PM EDT
[#7]
Oh. I saw a news short on this and they described him as "a man with a wig", so my basic reaction was just to go "wtf?" and move on, I guess I should have put 2 and 2 together. Makes a lot more sense when you factor in the tranny crazy.
Link Posted: 5/26/2024 3:59:24 PM EDT
[#8]
Ravizza, an obvious Jewish name.
Link Posted: 5/26/2024 4:03:03 PM EDT
[#9]
info being downloaded, archived offline because "reasons"...
Link Posted: 5/26/2024 4:07:04 PM EDT
[#10]
He's an evil white supramacist!  

Link Posted: 5/26/2024 4:13:21 PM EDT
[#11]
Local News/Lib Propaganda outlet just said "Man". No mention of Trans psycho
Link Posted: 5/26/2024 4:15:12 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

19¢ solves this problem.
View Quote

45¢ these days.

Inflation and all.
Link Posted: 5/26/2024 4:18:05 PM EDT
[#13]
People are asking why nobody stopped him. In Massachusetts, a citizen stomping the shit out of him would be charged with a hate crime.
Link Posted: 5/26/2024 4:24:10 PM EDT
[#14]
ABC.
Link Posted: 5/26/2024 4:24:21 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
View Quote

So they are referred to as “ women “ at all times unless losing their shit and shooting / stabbing/ killing the shit outta people. Got it . Sexual nutjobs flying high on a cocktail of pharmaceuticals and confusion. Thats a whole lotta fucked up .
Link Posted: 5/26/2024 4:56:29 PM EDT
[#16]

Man who went on stabbing spree inside an AMC Theatre in Massachusetts identified as TRANSGENDER and was linked to a police investigation for a death in Connecticut.

Jared Christian Ravizza who identifies as a woman using ‘she’ pronouns stabbed multiple young girls aged 9-17 at the AMC Braintree cinema in Plymouth, MA.

4 young girls were stabbed and hospitalized with non-life threatening injuries in the unprovoked attack.

The suspect then fled in a car before committing another stabbing attack, attacking a 21 year old woman and 29 year old man at a McDonald’s.

The suspect then sped off leading to a massive police chase before his vehicle crashed and he was hospitalized.

The suspect was already part of an investigation into a death in Deep River, Connecticut.

Source: Boston 25 News, NBC Boston

Link Posted: 5/26/2024 5:23:15 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
It will be a more common occurrence as the media, politicians, and celebrities continue to brainwash the youth using social media, movies/tv, and so on that they need to go trans instead of working on their mental issues to accept who they were born as to begin with. As said above, stay strapped. And if you are a parent, do your part to raise these kids right. That’s actually the first problem. Shitty parenting. I really wonder what the world will look like in 40 years when I am in my 80’s. Probably not going to enjoy it
View Quote

Oh you will see a return if serial killers in record numbers dude.

Link Posted: 5/26/2024 5:24:49 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
People are asking why nobody stopped him. In Massachusetts, a citizen stomping the shit out of him would be charged with a hate crime.
View Quote

You know, he would likely be charged as such.
Link Posted: 5/26/2024 5:27:08 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Man who went on stabbing spree inside an AMC Theatre in Massachusetts identified as TRANSGENDER and was linked to a police investigation for a death in Connecticut.

Jared Christian Ravizza who identifies as a woman using ‘she’ pronouns stabbed multiple young girls aged 9-17 at the AMC Braintree cinema in Plymouth, MA.

4 young girls were stabbed and hospitalized with non-life threatening injuries in the unprovoked attack.

The suspect then fled in a car before committing another stabbing attack, attacking a 21 year old woman and 29 year old man at a McDonald’s.

The suspect then sped off leading to a massive police chase before his vehicle crashed and he was hospitalized.

The suspect was already part of an investigation into a death in Deep River, Connecticut.

Source: Boston 25 News, NBC Boston

View Quote

If you were a predator that lived amongst a population so stupid that they tolerated your antics and left their children open to your predations wouldn't you laugh too?
Link Posted: 5/26/2024 5:28:39 PM EDT
[#20]
Buffalo bill
Link Posted: 5/26/2024 5:32:55 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

If you were a predator that lived amongst a population so stupid that they tolerated your antics and left their children open to your predations wouldn't you laugh too?
View Quote

Not tolerated but openly celebrated your mental sickness, yeah, no wonder they laugh, the world is a joke. The law a joke, the state an enemy, and evil running wild…
Link Posted: 5/26/2024 5:33:14 PM EDT
[#22]
That is one ugly MF'er.

If I was a trans and that ugly, I'd go back to looking like a man.
Link Posted: 5/26/2024 5:34:51 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

19¢ solves this problem.
View Quote

I'm noticing a pattern with these mentally defective perverts recently. These sick bastards sure hate Normies, especially CHILDREN.

Link Posted: 5/26/2024 5:39:14 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Buffalo bill
View Quote

It does kinda put me in the mind of 'ol Bill, now that I think about it.
Link Posted: 5/26/2024 5:39:38 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Buffalo bill
View Quote

Buffalo Mary?
Link Posted: 5/26/2024 5:40:33 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 5/26/2024 5:42:35 PM EDT
[#27]
We need common sense knife control.

Think of the children!

Link Posted: 5/26/2024 5:43:15 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Buffalo Mary?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Buffalo bill

Buffalo Mary?

It's Buffalo MA'AM!

Link Posted: 5/26/2024 5:43:21 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Ravizza, an obvious Jewish name.
View Quote
Lol butthurt much?
Link Posted: 5/26/2024 5:44:25 PM EDT
[#30]

Link Posted: 5/26/2024 5:47:01 PM EDT
[#31]
If he is medically transitioning the hormones can be making him unstable.  God knows it must fuck with their heads.

I used to own a condo in a beach side town in Thailand about 300 yards from Beach Road.  When I'd arrive there jetlag was a bitch and I'd find myself staring at the ceiling at 4 AM.  So heck, what better time to get in a lap of Beach Road (about 3 miles) than before the tourists muck it all up.

Well, at the end of my road to the beach was an area where the local ladyboys hung around.  They were a group of men, on hormones converting to women, on god knows whatever else drugs they needed to be peppy and try to score a trick, at the end of their night before returning to their coffins before sunrise melted them.  I had to pass through them with most ignoring me if I wasn't looking at them but a few kinda desperate ones wanting me to "like them".  I wasn't stupid enough to mouth off or hang around long.  Nod, smile and go on my run.  I'd get back at sunrise and they were all gone.  

I imagine this guy was just as mental and finally went off.  Really it is stupid to confront or belittle trans.  For the most part they ARE still young men and mental to boot so just don't unless you are prepared for war.

But no excuse and this one needs the 19 cents (or 45 with inflation).

Link Posted: 5/26/2024 5:48:24 PM EDT
[#32]
So it could be Hormone Rage like Roid Rage?
Link Posted: 5/26/2024 6:17:39 PM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 5/26/2024 6:23:15 PM EDT
[#34]
It's time to start protesting and demanding mental hospitals/wards open the hell back up.  The world has become filled with people that are nuttier than squirrel shit.
Link Posted: 5/26/2024 6:25:59 PM EDT
[#35]
This psycho needs ventilating
Link Posted: 5/26/2024 6:27:05 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

No one was strapped.

View Quote

Gun free zone?
Link Posted: 5/26/2024 6:27:36 PM EDT
[#37]
This psycho needs ventilating
Link Posted: 5/26/2024 6:28:00 PM EDT
[#38]
The most shocking part of this story is he/she didn't hit Cape traffic during the police chase on Memorial Day weekend.
Link Posted: 5/26/2024 6:28:29 PM EDT
[#39]
looks like a real life freaky Buffalo Bill from Silence of the Lambs
Link Posted: 5/26/2024 6:29:12 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Oh you will see a return if serial killers in record numbers dude.

View Quote

only in dipshit demonrat run shitholes.  

try that in flyover country and see what happens.
Link Posted: 5/26/2024 6:33:39 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Gun free zone?
View Quote

in a gun grabbing demonrat shithole state.  

have family there.  didn't used to be, but the last few decades have seen the previously individual right loving original colonies trying to outdo each other to out Kalifornia the actual PRK.

even Virginia is slipping.
Link Posted: 5/26/2024 6:35:54 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
The most shocking part of this story is he/she didn't hit Cape traffic during the police chase on Memorial Day weekend.
View Quote

heh.  aunt's place is half a mile from the west end of the canal bridge.  used to hear sirens constantly from Thursday through Monday as Boston asshats came and went causing a continuous series of crashes.
Link Posted: 5/26/2024 6:36:49 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Gun free zone?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No one was strapped.

Gun free zone?

It's Mass.  The whole state is a gun free zone.
Link Posted: 5/26/2024 6:39:40 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
View Quote

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/26/2024 6:56:18 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

19¢ solves this problem.
View Quote

What round for $.19? Mid-grade .22LR?
Link Posted: 5/26/2024 7:00:25 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

I'm noticing a pattern with these mentally defective perverts recently. These sick bastards sure hate Normies, especially CHILDREN.

View Quote

The stupid hate the intelligent
The defective hate the normal
The sick hate the healthy

Communism, simple put, is an organization of the dysgenic elements, to wage a war against civilization, to the benefit of the agents of decline.
Link Posted: 5/26/2024 7:02:51 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Lol butthurt much?
View Quote

He is just a virtue signaling surrender con who thinks bring up certain things or making accusations against people with an argument means he wins or the conversation has to end, or how facts stop being true.

Just because he likes being a slave to The Federal Reserve doesn’t mean the rest of us are.
Link Posted: 5/26/2024 7:06:28 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
If he is medically transitioning the hormones can be making him unstable.  God knows it must fuck with their heads.

I used to own a condo in a beach side town in Thailand about 300 yards from Beach Road.  When I'd arrive there jetlag was a bitch and I'd find myself staring at the ceiling at 4 AM.  So heck, what better time to get in a lap of Beach Road (about 3 miles) than before the tourists muck it all up.

Well, at the end of my road to the beach was an area where the local ladyboys hung around.  They were a group of men, on hormones converting to women, on god knows whatever else drugs they needed to be peppy and try to score a trick, at the end of their night before returning to their coffins before sunrise melted them.  I had to pass through them with most ignoring me if I wasn't looking at them but a few kinda desperate ones wanting me to "like them".  I wasn't stupid enough to mouth off or hang around long.  Nod, smile and go on my run.  I'd get back at sunrise and they were all gone.  

I imagine this guy was just as mental and finally went off.  Really it is stupid to confront or belittle trans.  For the most part they ARE still young men and mental to boot so just don't unless you are prepared for war.

But no excuse and this one needs the 19 cents (or 45 with inflation).

View Quote

“We told mentally defective, emotionally unstable people total lies, re-enforcement their delusional a, give them mind breaking pharmaceuticals and twisted their beyond with mutilations we call surgeries to make these lies true….and when this doesn’t work and they go off, it’s all your fault for not agreeing to believe a lie and we need to take away more of your rights!”-Shitlibs
Link Posted: 5/26/2024 7:07:51 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

in a gun grabbing demonrat shithole state.  

have family there.  didn't used to be, but the last few decades have seen the previously individual right loving original colonies trying to outdo each other to out Kalifornia the actual PRK.

even Virginia is slipping.
View Quote

Thank Bush and mass immigration conservatives idiots.
Link Posted: 5/26/2024 7:10:22 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

The stupid hate the intelligent
The defective hate the normal
The sick hate the healthy

Communism, simple put, is an organization of the dysgenic elements, to wage a war against civilization, to the benefit of the agents of decline.
View Quote

Today, the Democrat Party is Communism.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top