Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 1/26/2010 2:51:05 PM EDT
I heard that Atlantic Firearms give discount to AR15.com member, is this right? If it is how much is the discount?

Link Posted: 1/26/2010 3:10:17 PM EDT
[#1]
I was told 20 bucks on a 599 dollar AK and free shipping on one of the Lancaster RRs
Link Posted: 1/26/2010 3:21:31 PM EDT
[#2]
Ya, $20 on most firearms I think
Link Posted: 1/26/2010 3:57:09 PM EDT
[#3]
Atlantic is good to go.

I've never witnessed such awesome customer service if there is an issue.
Link Posted: 1/26/2010 4:02:00 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 1/26/2010 10:19:46 PM EDT
[#5]
atlantic is good people.  from what i've seen, they're very active in AK threads and give as much honest info as possible.  small discounts are a nice touch.
Link Posted: 1/27/2010 4:04:44 AM EDT
[#6]
atlantic is gtg, Under 500 for my lancaster RR I ordered it xmas weekend and got it before the 1st of the year.
Link Posted: 1/27/2010 8:33:15 AM EDT
[#7]
Most of the AKs I was asking about had free shipping as the discount. I just got my Egyptian AK-47 from them yesterday, great service and quick shipping. It arrived to my FFL one week after placing the order.
Link Posted: 1/27/2010 9:08:08 AM EDT
[#8]
Maybe I missed something, but their prices seem at least $20 higher than the competition's on some of their items. Where is the discount if the prices are already high? Just curious....

for example.... $389 for a Draco? $30 higher than Classic Arms. Is there free shipping and a $20 discount on these? That would be the only way it would be a better deal. Someone enlighten me please....
Link Posted: 1/27/2010 9:22:11 AM EDT
[#9]
3% charge for credit card takes away the discount.
Link Posted: 1/27/2010 1:11:08 PM EDT
[#10]
If one has the time to send a check you can get around the 3% CC fee. But I agree the CC fee is tough to swallow.

They DO respond quickly to any issues that may arise.  Thats a plus.

FN in MT
Link Posted: 1/27/2010 2:24:17 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Maybe I missed something, but their prices seem at least $20 higher than the competition's on some of their items. Where is the discount if the prices are already high? Just curious....

for example.... $389 for a Draco? $30 higher than Classic Arms. Is there free shipping and a $20 discount on these? That would be the only way it would be a better deal. Someone enlighten me please....

This aside, I've never dealt with a vendor that will go out of their way to help with an issue like Atlantic will. That's well worth the $20 bucks to me.

Sure things are offered else where for cheaper, that's capitalism. I bet if an issue were to arise, the classicarms guy would tell you two things, take it up with the manufacturer and its not his problem.  

my .02
Link Posted: 1/27/2010 2:42:00 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 1/27/2010 5:56:28 PM EDT
[#13]
Personal experience I would not order from atlantic. I was going to order a rifle. Huge pain in the ass. I ended up ordering from k-var with no problems. Recieved tracking # just few hours after order. Even after ar15 discount (free shipping 20.00) k-var was cheaper because they don't hit  you with the 3% for using debit card. When you order from atlantic, they don't even want you to call, only order online. K-var you get to talk to very helpful young lady. This was my first and last dealing with atlantic. You can find all items they have from other sources cheaper. worst experience ever had trying to buy a gun.
Link Posted: 1/27/2010 5:59:24 PM EDT
[#14]
Oh, and by the way, after several emails over couple days trying to buy this rifle they ask my to "please order from K-var"
Thanks
OKIEredneck
Link Posted: 1/27/2010 6:20:55 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 1/27/2010 8:33:32 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
elvblk , we offer some items that may be higher than a competitor and others that may be the same or lower our prices change often , we also clearly state there is no set discount it will vary and  it could be $0 -$100 depending on the current promotions and aquisition cost so the $20 math could be off based on  the item etc . We do offer other payment options other than plastic as listed on the web site .  Please feel to email us for a discounted price quote and mention your AR15.com user name and item you are interested in and we will send you a email.

[email protected]

I may be in the market for another Draco and possibly an Polish or Romy underfolder soon. I just ordered a Draco with Classic Arms and the CS has been very good, so far. Being a business owner, I know that a good deal and good CS can be had in many places. I will contact you and see what you have to offer when I am ready to jump. Thanks.

Does Classic Arms charge the CC fee too? Kinda funny she tried to talk me into using my card instead of MO.... hmmmm?

Link Posted: 1/27/2010 8:35:32 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
atlantic is good people.  from what i've seen, they're very active in AK threads and give as much honest info as possible.  small discounts are a nice touch.

Link Posted: 1/27/2010 9:10:40 PM EDT
[#18]
Atlantic is great to deal with and I wouldn't hesitate to buy another weapon from them.  Definately a class act!

My 2 cents.
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top