BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 24
Link Posted: 5/1/2024 12:50:50 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By AA717driver:

Hey, I have one I should have married. Same deal, we were good friends and went out and did stuff but, I just wasn’t ready to have a wife before I had a career. She married another guy she dated on and off and lived in Peoria. She got killed in a car crash 20 years ago.

I often think how my life would have been different/better had I grabbed her back right out of college.

Like JLP said, you lay awake at night contemplating your bad decisions…
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By 556Cliff:

I actually had homemade fajitas... I don't eat all that much processed frozen food and it's rare that I drink soda.

I didn't even go out today other than to make a trip over to take care of one of my neighbors dogs and horses while they are away on vacation.

Edit: Gorl, seems like a very manly woman... I'm not sure if I have a type, but I'm sure I'm not into gorls.

Remember, this one is/was my base line...

https://media.licdn.com/dms/image/C5603AQGuyfQAd4tjYg/profile-displayphoto-shrink_200_200/0/1517072652198?e=2147483647&v=beta&t=xOP9zn1QuyDE1CqXtYXy4S2bmb4tQZXfnJcGrMok7LM

Fun fact: Her Mom was my dental hygienist up until I was a teenager (she's the wife of one of my Dad's old friends), but anyways, about 10 or so years ago in a Christmas card she sent to my parents, she maybe not so jokingly asked if I was still available for her daughter... This was shortly after she had just went through a divorce from her first husband. I'm not sure that my Mom ever got back to her on that, but I probably wouldn't have really considered it anyways since she had kids by that point.

I think her Mom always hoped her daughter had went with me over the guys she ended up with. I wasn't bad looking around that time and I still had most of my hair... I even wore jeans back then, lol. We might have made a good match. Just thinking about it all here recently makes me kind of sad.

https://i.imgur.com/KYmRT6Yl.jpg

Hey, I have one I should have married. Same deal, we were good friends and went out and did stuff but, I just wasn’t ready to have a wife before I had a career. She married another guy she dated on and off and lived in Peoria. She got killed in a car crash 20 years ago.

I often think how my life would have been different/better had I grabbed her back right out of college.

Like JLP said, you lay awake at night contemplating your bad decisions…

In bold, sorry to hear that. I could only imagine how terrible that must feel.
Link Posted: 5/1/2024 12:52:00 PM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By rtlm:
Double tap for cliff
View Quote

I honestly can't keep up, this thread really started moving way too fast yesterday.
Link Posted: 5/1/2024 12:59:08 PM EDT
[#3]

Gotta be careful where you park it. Hoodrats will break in to steal the packages when you go inside to fuck your dental hygienist.
View Quote
ah, joke's on them.

i pay aggressive homeless folk in cigarettes and cheap wine to guard my tiny home on wheels whilst i'm inside the dental office.
Link Posted: 5/1/2024 1:00:00 PM EDT
[#4]

View Quote
when she responds "ay, papi!" then you're *clicks tongue* in there like swimwear.
Link Posted: 5/1/2024 1:01:02 PM EDT
[#5]

Teach him how to string power lines and the chick stuff is easy?
View Quote
careful, now.

we don't want to turn Cliff556 into an alcoholic felon with a couple ex wives and a crippling drug addiction.
Link Posted: 5/1/2024 1:01:19 PM EDT
[#6]

Just as good
View Quote
you're goddamn right.gif
Link Posted: 5/1/2024 1:02:05 PM EDT
[#7]

I think I talked to her in that bar in Appleton with all the Christmas lights up year round. Cleo's or something like that  I'm a little foggy on the events that night.
View Quote
i wood ask her about getting one of those racing axes for a reasonable price.
Link Posted: 5/1/2024 1:02:36 PM EDT
[#8]

Hey, I have one I should have married. Same deal, we were good friends and went out and did stuff but, I just wasn't ready to have a wife before I had a career. She married another guy she dated on and off and lived in Peoria. She got killed in a car crash 20 years ago.

Like JLP said, you lay awake at night contemplating your bad decisions
View Quote
sometimes you tell the day by the bottle that you drink.

sometimes when you're alone all you do is think.
Link Posted: 5/1/2024 1:02:52 PM EDT
[#9]
Cliff:
I know a cute young Latina looking for a husband so she can stay.
22 with a 2yr old but she's hunting.

Her English is just ok.
So you could smile a lot and just nod your head.
View Quote
yes!
Link Posted: 5/1/2024 1:06:46 PM EDT
[#10]

So I think with that we have to ask ourselves, how has this not been a form of online therapy? Probably better than a real in person therapy session honestly, because (at least for me) I didn't hold too much back. This was a lot cheaper too.

Same with me, it just felt good to vent a little and get some things out of my own mind.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By CastleBravo91:

Yeah, I do feel similar. In spite of the crazy things I ended up doing that drove her away and maybe even burned a bridge, I would hope she knows that my feelings for her were true and pure, and if I could tell her one thing it would be "I'm sorry for being crazy, and I hope we can still be friends." That is one thing that makes we want to cross paths again, if I could know for sure that she forgives me that's all I would need. I imagine she does, but I'd like to know for sure.

And yeah, no problem with sharing. This is actually the most I've ever discussed my love life with anyone, ever. I just don't talk about it. Feels good, I needed to, since I've been frustrated about it for a while.

So I think with that we have to ask ourselves, how has this not been a form of online therapy? Probably better than a real in person therapy session honestly, because (at least for me) I didn't hold too much back. This was a lot cheaper too.

Same with me, it just felt good to vent a little and get some things out of my own mind.

Indeed, especially because no one really listened in my personal life. My friends were just "Jesus Christ, dude, get over her and shut up about it!" In their defense I did talk about her all the time.

But yeah, group therapy always helps. Especially when I quit drinking. You get out what you put in, and it definitely helps knowing you're not alone in your struggles.
Link Posted: 5/1/2024 1:08:06 PM EDT
[#11]

Gettin’ laid by nutty hippy chicks? Great angle, CB!
View All Quotes

I went on Etsy and bought a "lot of 5" so I could pick a favorite, then they sent me friggin 18 of them for some reason. So now I have crystals hanging all over the place. After all, this thread is about single people doing "crazy shit."
Top one is smokey quartz.
https://i.ibb.co/4NRqwtm/IMG-20240428-204644135.jpg

Gettin’ laid by nutty hippy chicks? Great angle, CB!

Lol, instant ice breaker!
Link Posted: 5/1/2024 1:12:14 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 556Cliff] [#12]
Cliff:
22 with a 2yr old but she’s hunting.

Her English is just ok.
View Quote

Okay, more disappointment with this next statement, but... I'm not into Latina chicks. Not as bad as Asians, but I've still never really felt any attraction to them.

And a long distance relationship wouldn't work at all for me as I'm obviously not a traveler.

Really I've appreciated all the advice that has been given out in this thread, but nothing is going to change for me unless I take some initiative starting with asking my doctor about anxiety medication and possible therapy. I should have nipped that in the butt years ago, but my anxiety played a huge part in me avoiding it. It's a small miracle I've managed to open up here about my issues as much as I have.

I don't believe it would be of any benefit to just head down to the Texas Roadhouse acting catatonic and trying to talk up the waitresses while in a state of panic with tunnel vision. I really don't believe I have anything to offer and I need to make some major changes before anything could happen in regard to talking to random women that I don't know. Heck, even if the ones that I've talked about were free and came to me out of nowhere to talk to me on Facebook I wouldn't be able to handle that very well at all. We could chat about old times, sure, but if they ever wanted to meet in person I'd be a ghost trying to find any excuse to avoid it.

I'm nowhere near as accomplished as I should be for my age and because of that I have not so much as a single drop of confidence. Unless you want me to build an AR... I've got that down.
Link Posted: 5/1/2024 1:17:24 PM EDT
[#13]

Okay, more disappointment with this next statement, but... I'm not into Latina chicks. Not as bad as Asians, but I've still never really felt any attraction to them.

And a long distance relationship wouldn't work at all for me as I'm obviously not a traveler.

Really I've appreciated all the advice that has been given out in this thread, but nothing is going to change for me unless I take some initiative starting with asking my doctor about anxiety medication and possible therapy. I should have nipped that in the butt years ago, but my anxiety played a huge part in me avoiding it. It's a small miracle I've managed to open up here about my issues as much as I have.

I don't believe it would be of any benefit to just head down to the Texas Roadhouse acting catatonic and trying to talk up the waitresses while in a state of panic with tunnel vision. I don't believe I have anything to offer and I need to make some major changes before anything could happen in regard to talking to random women that I don't know. Heck, even if the ones that I've talked about were free and came to me out of nowhere to talk to me on Facebook I wouldn't be able to handle that very well at all. We could chat about old times, sure, but if they ever wanted to meet in person I'd be a ghost trying to find any excuse to avoid it.
View All Quotes
Cliff:

Her English is just ok.

I don't believe it would be of any benefit to just head down to the Texas Roadhouse acting catatonic and trying to talk up the waitresses while in a state of panic with tunnel vision. I don't believe I have anything to offer and I need to make some major changes before anything could happen in regard to talking to random women that I don't know. Heck, even if the ones that I've talked about were free and came to me out of nowhere to talk to me on Facebook I wouldn't be able to handle that very well at all. We could chat about old times, sure, but if they ever wanted to meet in person I'd be a ghost trying to find any excuse to avoid it.

Link Posted: 5/1/2024 1:19:16 PM EDT
[#14]
View All Quotes
Cliff:

Her English is just ok.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/542569/IMG_9576-3164015.gif

Link Posted: 5/1/2024 1:35:10 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 556Cliff] [#15]

Indeed, especially because no one really listened in my personal life. My friends were just "Jesus Christ, dude, get over her and shut up about it!" In their defense I did talk about her all the time.

But yeah, group therapy always helps. Especially when I quit drinking. You get out what you put in, and it definitely helps knowing you're not alone in your struggles.
https://i.ibb.co/19dHJrS/6oirzl.jpg
View All Quotes

Yeah, I do feel similar. In spite of the crazy things I ended up doing that drove her away and maybe even burned a bridge, I would hope she knows that my feelings for her were true and pure, and if I could tell her one thing it would be "I'm sorry for being crazy, and I hope we can still be friends." That is one thing that makes we want to cross paths again, if I could know for sure that she forgives me that's all I would need. I imagine she does, but I'd like to know for sure.

And yeah, no problem with sharing. This is actually the most I've ever discussed my love life with anyone, ever. I just don't talk about it. Feels good, I needed to, since I've been frustrated about it for a while.

https://i.ibb.co/19dHJrS/6oirzl.jpg

I get that. That's why I've never talked to anyone in person about any of this, not that I ever had any friends to talk with anyways. Pretty sure if I did have any friends that most would say the same thing. Oddly I'd kinda like to show one of my brothers this thread, I never share this kind of stuff with family either and some of it would be an eye opener for sure. It would just explain a lot to them about why I am the way I am. Too scared to actually do that though... Honestly I'd rather send a link to this thread to Nicole. Though that might freak her out and she's not on her social media anymore anyways.
Link Posted: 5/1/2024 1:39:48 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 556Cliff] [#16]
Originally Posted By JLPettimoreIII:
careful, now.

we don't want to turn Cliff556 into an alcoholic felon with a couple ex wives and a crippling drug addiction.
View All Quotes

careful, now.

Yeah, no. Lol, we don't want that.
Link Posted: 5/1/2024 1:40:38 PM EDT
[#17]
when she responds "ay, papi!" then you're *clicks tongue* in there like swimwear.
View All Quotes

Link Posted: 5/1/2024 1:43:59 PM EDT
[#18]
a drinking problem, crippling debt, and an ex wife wood straighten him out most ricky tick.
View Quote

So… you’re prescribing “normalcy”?
Link Posted: 5/1/2024 1:44:22 PM EDT
[#19]
Pics of the 22yo Latina?  Any cartel ties?
Link Posted: 5/1/2024 1:47:43 PM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By JVD:
I bought stacks of guns and didn't have to ask anyone.
I bought a truck and didn't have to ask anyone.
I bought a house and didn't have to ask anyone.
I bought a tractor and didn't have to ask anyone.
I bought a dog and didn't have to ask anyone.

Absolutely crazy.
View Quote

I bought guns, she suggested more ammo
I bought a truck, she suggested better tires
I bought a house, we remodeled it together
I bought a tractor at her suggestion
I bought 3 dogs, kept a puppy from a litter at her suggestion

It’s about the person, not married vs single
Link Posted: 5/1/2024 1:50:21 PM EDT
[#21]

And it's Aimless for the win in trying to get things back on track!
View Quote

Can’t blame a penguin for tryin’
Link Posted: 5/1/2024 1:54:14 PM EDT
[#22]

View All Quotes

And it's Aimless for the win in trying to get things back on track!

That's really all they can do.
Link Posted: 5/1/2024 1:54:58 PM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By denverdan:

Sometimes yes sometimes no. My best friend is a woman. It works at times and occasionally backfires.
We spent the weekend in Vegas together two weeks ago. I’m fairly certain everyone thought we were married. Meh oh well we had a great time.

Yeah I’m a weirdo my “hide a body” friend is a chick.
View Quote

Naw, naw—that’s good. Cold ass women can be awesome liars even to the cops.
Link Posted: 5/1/2024 1:57:27 PM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By showmeballer:
I keep coming back here to see what's up and it gets worse each time.  You don't like beer, steak, or tits. WTF!  That's the trifecta. Probably don't like gambling too.  
View Quote

Ok, I’m gonna grab @showmeballer and drag him over to the bar and get a drink.

I think he’s eliminated himself from consideration for the counselor position.
Link Posted: 5/1/2024 2:00:55 PM EDT
[#25]
pro as in therapist or pro as in Tier 1 hooker?
View Quote

I thought we’d covered that a few pages ago. No therapist, no hooker. Therapist, maybe hooker.
Link Posted: 5/1/2024 2:05:20 PM EDT
[#26]

I've always been an ass man, and for some reason tend to be drawn to women with smaller boobs. Idk, they're cute. And they always seem a bit insecure about having small boobs, even when they have a great ass. Boobs that are too big are a turnoff, same with salami nipples.

But I gotta agree with personality. I've met some really hot girls, who after talking to them for 5 minutes I'm like "I wouldn't fuck you to save the human race." Horrible personality makes them ugly as fuck, no matter what their body looks like.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/1/2024 2:10:38 PM EDT
[#27]
careful, now.

View Quote

I thought the whole point of this thread was to get him up Arfcom standard?
Link Posted: 5/1/2024 2:43:13 PM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By iwouldntknow:
View Quote

No pics.
El Salvador
Maybe cartel ties, but Cliff can fix her.
Link Posted: 5/1/2024 2:53:13 PM EDT
[#29]
well that and who wants to pay $18 for a hamburger in this economy?
View Quote

COL out in Montucky really must suck. $7 for burger and fries here.
Link Posted: 5/1/2024 2:54:58 PM EDT
[#30]
Originally Posted By TaskForce:
Seriously. If you have a married friend (in a good marriage) and you get a long with the wife see if they want to get dinner. It can become a regular thing. You will practice talking/socializing with both in a more social setting. Eventually if it all goes well they introduce you to wife's friend. Eventually you're having double dates and the rest is history. It's that easy.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File

I've had several wives/GFs of friends say that they should set me up with somebody. I tell them I'm down for that. Then nothing.
Link Posted: 5/1/2024 2:56:34 PM EDT
[#31]

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/4ytTin0-761.gif
View All Quotes

I've always been an ass man, and for some reason tend to be drawn to women with smaller boobs. Idk, they're cute. And they always seem a bit insecure about having small boobs, even when they have a great ass. Boobs that are too big are a turnoff, same with salami nipples.

But I gotta agree with personality. I've met some really hot girls, who after talking to them for 5 minutes I'm like "I wouldn't fuck you to save the human race." Horrible personality makes them ugly as fuck, no matter what their body looks like.

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/4ytTin0-761.gif

Link Posted: 5/1/2024 3:02:02 PM EDT
[#32]

I don't believe it would be of any benefit to just head down to the Texas Roadhouse acting catatonic and trying to talk up the waitresses while in a state of panic with tunnel vision. I really don't believe I have anything to offer and I need to make some major changes before anything could happen in regard to talking to random women that I don't know. Heck, even if the ones that I've talked about were free and came to me out of nowhere to talk to me on Facebook I wouldn't be able to handle that very well at all. We could chat about old times, sure, but if they ever wanted to meet in person I'd be a ghost trying to find any excuse to avoid it.

I'm nowhere near as accomplished as I should be for my age and because of that I have not so much as a single drop of confidence. Unless you want me to build an AR... I've got that down.
View Quote

I'd love a lovely Latina! They all gush over my blue eyes and curly hair. It's funny, some of the older ladies who work for the cleaning company at work will tell me "you should get a Mexican girl! She'll take care of you, she'll cook and clean the house and take care of you!"

Shit, sounds good to me! Plus a lot of them have really nice booties, which is right up my alley! They also seem more traditional, culture wise.
Link Posted: 5/1/2024 3:18:16 PM EDT
[#33]

I get that. That's why I've never talked to anyone in person about any of this, not that I ever had any friends to talk with anyways. Pretty sure if I did have any friends that most would say the same thing. Oddly I'd kinda like to show one of my brothers this thread, I never share this kind of stuff with family either and some of it would be an eye opener for sure. It would just explain a lot to them about why I am the way I am. Too scared to actually do that though... Honestly I'd rather send a link to this thread to Nicole. Though that might freak her out and she's not on her social media anymore anyways.
View Quote

Always kinda scary to open yourself up, "what if I say too much and scare people?" I'm kinda weird because despite yearning for intimacy, I'm also afraid of it. The idea of completely opening up to someone and giving them the power to destroy me really freaks me out. I can be quite intense, and I know there are things about me that could scare someone.

Like how I said "you gotta be calm, cool, and collected" earlier? Yeah, well that is NOT me. So I gotta fake it until I make it. Then SLOWLY allow my spastic side to come out.
Link Posted: 5/1/2024 4:47:39 PM EDT
[#34]

View Quote
Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/1/2024 4:49:11 PM EDT
[#35]

So  you're prescribing "normalcy"?
View Quote
Link Posted: 5/1/2024 4:50:58 PM EDT
[#36]

Naw, naw that's good. Cold ass women can be awesome liars even to the cops.
View Quote
cold ass women are the best liars in my experience.

their very survival in the tribe depends on it.

me?  i'm an open book.

heart in a blender, watch it spin 'round to a beautiful oblivion.

Link Posted: 5/1/2024 4:51:48 PM EDT
[#37]
Originally Posted By Walkure:

COL out in Montucky really must suck. $7 for burger and fries here.
View Quote
never said i was working in montucky, chief.

i haven't been home in months.
Link Posted: 5/1/2024 4:52:14 PM EDT
[#38]

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/DKprofLOL-122511-526.png

I've had several wives/GFs of friends say that they should set me up with somebody. I tell them I'm down for that. Then nothing.
View Quote
be persistent.

Link Posted: 5/1/2024 4:52:46 PM EDT
[#39]

I'd love a lovely Latina! They all gush over my blue eyes and curly hair. It's funny, some of the older ladies who work for the cleaning company at work will tell me "you should get a Mexican girl! She'll take care of you, she'll cook and clean the house and take care of you!"

Shit, sounds good to me! Plus a lot of them have really nice booties, which is right up my alley! They also seem more traditional, culture wise.
View Quote
@Geralt55 to the white courtesy phone, please.  
Link Posted: 5/1/2024 4:57:00 PM EDT
[#40]

View Quote
i just got out of a two hour meeting about exactly how the fuck we're gonna string these lines due to a material and engineering clusterfuck.  

you done fucked up now ay ay ron!

it's a doozy.

in reality my man Cliff556 should just cold approach all the roadhouse waitresses and discreetly see if they're interested in an older man.

as we say in monfuckintana:  the older the bull, the stiffer the horn.

Link Posted: 5/1/2024 4:57:58 PM EDT
[#41]

I thought we'd covered that a few pages ago. No therapist, no hooker. Therapist, maybe hooker.
View Quote
first you get the therapist, then you get the hooker?
Link Posted: 5/1/2024 4:59:15 PM EDT
[#42]
be persistent.

View All Quotes

be persistent.

Fuck that.
I opted out of the buddy’s wife fix up years ago.
I prefer to roll my own
Link Posted: 5/1/2024 4:59:57 PM EDT
[Last Edit: rtlm] [#43]
View All Quotes

Damn
Wall of text inbound
Link Posted: 5/1/2024 5:08:47 PM EDT
[#44]

View Quote

That was meant to be sarcastic. It's not actually that easy.
Link Posted: 5/1/2024 5:15:17 PM EDT
[#45]

View All Quotes

Now that is a plus.
Link Posted: 5/1/2024 5:26:36 PM EDT
[#46]

Ok, I'm gonna grab @showmeballer and drag him over to the bar and get a drink.

I think he's eliminated himself from consideration for the counselor position.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By showmeballer:
I keep coming back here to see what's up and it gets worse each time.  You don't like beer, steak, or tits. WTF!  That's the trifecta. Probably don't like gambling too.  

Ok, I'm gonna grab @showmeballer and drag him over to the bar and get a drink.

I think he's eliminated himself from consideration for the counselor position.
Lol  Yeah I would be a horrible counselor.  

I'd probably be more like a Drill Instructor now after finding out he doesn't like Asians or Latinas too.
Link Posted: 5/1/2024 5:26:54 PM EDT
[#47]

No pics.
El Salvador
View All Quotes

No pics.
El Salvador

Bitch I'm right here. My harem isn't currently DEI compliant.
Link Posted: 5/1/2024 5:30:15 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 556Cliff] [#48]

Always kinda scary to open yourself up, "what if I say too much and scare people?" I'm kinda weird because despite yearning for intimacy, I'm also afraid of it. The idea of completely opening up to someone and giving them the power to destroy me really freaks me out. I can be quite intense, and I know there are things about me that could scare someone.

Like how I said "you gotta be calm, cool, and collected" earlier? Yeah, well that is NOT me. So I gotta fake it until I make it. Then SLOWLY allow my spastic side to come out.
View All Quotes

Exactly as it was writing those letters... I thought that it was going end so badly that I was 99% sure I was going to pull the envelope out of the trailer at the last second. So glad I didn't.

So much of this is that you end up doing so much overthinking about these kinds of things that you just psych yourself out of the idea altogether. Though I'm sure in reality things would never go so bad as you might imagine.

Though in the beginning stages of a relationship with a woman that would have to be rough... You can't keep a mask on forever though and it will all eventually come out. For me, I have so much that I can't even hide, it would just have to come right out at the start and that would scare most women away pretty darn quick, even if they liked me at all in the outset.... I know you understand that well.
Link Posted: 5/1/2024 5:30:20 PM EDT
[Last Edit: rtlm] [#49]

View All Quotes

No pics.
El Salvador

She has a great sense of humor, pretty face, lil thick, just a few arm tats.
Great work ethic.
She would appreciate an epic shitposter of your magnitude.
Link Posted: 5/1/2024 5:31:31 PM EDT
[#50]
there's your Tinder headline right there.

"Mom says I'm the Best Looking of all of her Sons."
View All Quotes

Seeing my brothers luck I'd rather not, but I am the best looking out of the three of us... According to my Mom.
there's your Tinder headline right there.

"Mom says I'm the Best Looking of all of her Sons."

Hmm. That's better than a wife saying you have the biggest dick out of all your brothers. 😆🤣😂
Page / 24
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top