BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Page / 6
Link Posted: 2/15/2005 3:43:10 PM EDT
[#1]
I don't think Todd reads this thread anymore. Better bump it back up, just incase.

Link Posted: 2/15/2005 8:13:42 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 2/15/2005 10:16:50 PM EDT
[#3]
hey Todd, I know your a busy guy, but how about an update in the RF5 group buy. Let us know how things are going and maybe even a picture of the current receiver. A lot of us have put a lot of money into parts kits and your receiver; please keep us updated.

Jerad
Link Posted: 2/19/2005 8:39:04 PM EDT
[#4]
SO........... ORF web site says they are shutting down building anything for entire month of MARCH.
How does that effect the FNC project?
Perhaps we shouldnt be targeting a certain month and maybe switch to a certain year for shipping to start?
Link Posted: 2/19/2005 11:12:39 PM EDT
[#5]
Jesus Christ dude. Be fucking patient.

Sammy

Quoted:
SO........... ORF web site says they are shutting down building anything for entire month of MARCH.
How does that effect the FNC project?
Perhaps we shouldnt be targeting a certain month and maybe switch to a certain year for shipping to start?

Link Posted: 2/24/2005 5:26:22 PM EDT
[#6]

I think Orin has closed and has started sending invoices out so this might be a repeat.

Is there any way to confirm this? I've yet to receive anything.
Link Posted: 2/24/2005 5:33:08 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

I think Orin has closed and has started sending invoices out so this might be a repeat.

Is there any way to confirm this? I've yet to receive anything.

I have closed the buy but have only sent invoices to those that are buying guns with sears. I only did this because of the looooong time that it takes for those guy's paperwork.

The remaining group buy members will be sent invoices when ORF tells me that the kits are actually enroute to ORF. I just don't want to send out invoices, have your checks and CC info here, then find the kits are delayed for whatever reason.

Thanks,
Orin

Link Posted: 2/25/2005 7:02:34 AM EDT
[#8]
Orin's a good guy.  I wish everyone did business that way.  Just keep us up to date when you get new info.

Ken
Link Posted: 2/27/2005 9:34:24 AM EDT
[#9]
"Good things come to those who wait"
Link Posted: 3/3/2005 10:10:14 AM EDT
[#10]
Any new developments?
Link Posted: 3/3/2005 11:20:04 AM EDT
[#11]
It does look great.
Link Posted: 3/5/2005 1:23:01 AM EDT
[#12]
Selfishselfness(What ever),

You have NO FUCKING idea as to what XM... and the rest of us on the RF5 Group Build have been going through over the past 16 months so why in the FUCK don't you just keep you're uninformed fucking punk-ass face closed!

We have sat for over 9 months now with NO, I MEAN NONE! updates from your hero, Asshole that he is! and many have begun to wonder when and/or if they will ever see ANYTHING from ORF.

At least you receive updates! Check out the RF5 Group-Buy, the reoccuring theme is "Where is Toad Jr? God knows, we can't get toad jr to even respond as to what the status is of a project that was promissed to be completed last September! Then it was December, Then Mid-March, Now, (Well we just don't know since he ain't talking to anyone that prommissed him cash for the RF5's)

Maybe one of you can get him talking, you seem to be spending more money although I see from many of your posts that you seem to be having some trouble also. At least you get some kind of answer within the quarter-year, we do not! (CHeck it out for yourself!)
Link Posted: 3/5/2005 1:30:42 AM EDT
[#13]
Hey asshole. I am in the groupbuy as well. I am willing to wait for perfection and I don't need to ask every fucking week if he is done yet. When he is done, he will obviously let us know. Have you ever heard of the Ares Shrike? If you have, you would know that people have been waiting longer than four years for it to come out. Ares Defense has my deposit, and I trust them to make a good product. If you want to bitch and complain every fucking week about "Is it out yet? Is it out yet?" don't you think that will just stress out the manufacturer? Todd knows that we are waiting on the FNC, but your bitching and complaining isn't going to do anything besides piss people off. Now why don't you go back to your fucking video games or airsofts and shut the fuck up!

Sammy

Quoted:

You have NO FUCKING idea as to what XM... and the rest of us on the RF5 Group Build have been going through over the past 16 months so why in the FUCK don't you just keep you're uninformed fucking punk-ass face closed!

We have sat for over 9 months now with NO, I MEAN NONE! updates from your hero, Asshole that he is! and many have begun to wonder when and/or if they will ever see ANYTHING from ORF.

At least you receive updates! Check out the RF5 Group-Buy, the reoccuring theme is "Where is Toad Jr? God knows, we can't get toad jr to even respond as to what the status is of a project that was promissed to be completed last September! Then it was December, Then Mid-March, Now, (Well we just don't know since he ain't talking to anyone that prommissed him cash for the RF5's)

Maybe one of you can get him talking, you seem to be spending more money although I see from many of your posts that you seem to be having some trouble also. At least you get some kind of answer within the quarter-year, we do not! (CHeck it out for yourself!)

Link Posted: 3/8/2005 3:53:31 PM EDT
[#14]
Has anyone heard yet about the kits?
These fnc's look great, I can't wait.
Link Posted: 3/9/2005 3:24:27 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHMMMMMMbbbbbbbbbbuuuuuuuuulllllllllllaaaaaaannnnnnnccccceeeeee!!!!!!

whiney bitch  (sorry, got carried away)   ahem:

immature, impatient complainer
Link Posted: 3/9/2005 3:49:01 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 3/9/2005 9:28:17 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 3/14/2005 3:26:21 AM EDT
[#18]
Todd I noticed the fnc's look to be parked are they parked ?  and if so is there any way to get the entire gun in the original finish .   can't wait to they are ready my sear paperwork is still pending so maybe everything will come together around the same time  

Todd any chance you guys will be at knob creek wiould like to see one of these in person also would like to see and discuss the semi hk21 you have

thanks for all the new projects

jay
Link Posted: 3/14/2005 7:40:30 AM EDT
[#19]
jay,
i saw the fnc at the shot show.....its hard coat anodized, and it matches well with the original finish fnc kit that was on it.
Link Posted: 3/14/2005 9:54:48 AM EDT
[#20]
thanks for the info I can't wait to get mine maybe will have everything finished and ready to shoot by the fall knob creek  

Link Posted: 4/4/2005 8:09:08 PM EDT
[#21]
The Form 4 for my first fnc sear just came back last friday.  A second one is on the way and I can't wait for these ORF FNC's!
Link Posted: 4/5/2005 8:39:01 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 4/5/2005 9:57:48 PM EDT
[#23]
Man I cant wait to see this thing finished...

Link Posted: 4/6/2005 6:20:37 AM EDT
[#24]

This deal has taken so long and I never figured that a AR/M16 mfg could be so slow.

Must be Rock River.
Link Posted: 4/6/2005 12:48:28 PM EDT
[#25]
Yep  have sear just waiting for kits, thanks Tgrove/Orin
Link Posted: 4/28/2005 9:43:48 AM EDT
[#26]
wanted to keep this thread alive
I hope the deal goes through soon and we have our toys for the summer
Link Posted: 5/18/2005 8:59:16 AM EDT
[#27]
Anyone have any new info?
Link Posted: 5/18/2005 12:12:47 PM EDT
[#28]
So I read on the high road the other day that Real FNC's are coming in soon at 2K . Any one have anymore details on that?
Link Posted: 5/18/2005 2:57:25 PM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 5/18/2005 5:48:45 PM EDT
[#30]
Naa. It's not happening.

Turns out it was a miscommunication between an FN rep and the guy emailing them.

The semi-auto SCAR isn't even going to be out for another 2-3 years.
Link Posted: 5/18/2005 6:58:42 PM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 5/18/2005 7:02:34 PM EDT
[#32]
Man that is SWEET! Keep us up to date on the pricing. Crap....another reason to go into debt....and yet another reason for the wife to hate AR 15.com!!!
Link Posted: 5/18/2005 7:25:01 PM EDT
[#33]
From THR

Damn, sorry fellas this is the e-mail I just got back from FN, appearently there was a misunderstanding between Mr. Ailes and myself.

The SCAR will not be out for several years. As far as I know there are no plans to produce the FNC. We will have the FS2000 in a civilian model also at the end of this year. The FS2000 is a Bull-Pup style in 5.56 Nato.
[email protected]

Link Posted: 5/18/2005 9:44:17 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:
From THR

Damn, sorry fellas this is the e-mail I just got back from FN, appearently there was a misunderstanding between Mr. Ailes and myself.

The SCAR will not be out for several years. As far as I know there are no plans to produce the FNC. We will have the FS2000 in a civilian model also at the end of this year. The FS2000 is a Bull-Pup style in 5.56 Nato.
[email protected]

Damn . That sucks .
Link Posted: 5/19/2005 12:18:28 PM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 5/19/2005 1:30:25 PM EDT
[#36]
I was talking to a Belgian yesterday, and they mentioned that the Belgian Gov't is really anti-gun, especially for Civilians. Mentioned that it was very difficult for FN to get permission to export Military weapons to Military markets, let alone any Military rifle parts to civilians.
Link Posted: 5/25/2005 7:16:24 AM EDT
[#37]
Todd any word saw your post on another forum that said should be some info this week on the fnc parts sets  I am hanging in here have a sear and no host gun hope they show up soon  
                           jay (smgman)
Link Posted: 5/25/2005 11:04:31 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:
I was talking to a Belgian yesterday, and they mentioned that the Belgian Gov't is really anti-gun, especially for Civilians. Mentioned that it was very difficult for FN to get permission to export Military weapons to Military markets, let alone any Military rifle parts to civilians.

But FN makes arms for like half the world ???
Link Posted: 5/25/2005 11:37:13 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

Quoted:

But FN makes arms for like half the world ???

Actually made.... Their sales are not what they used to be.

FN does make allot of stuff in overseas (not Bulgian) factorys.
Link Posted: 5/30/2005 5:10:10 PM EDT
[#40]
Todd, can we please get a update.....
Link Posted: 5/31/2005 11:38:36 AM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

I guess I would say who cares what the Belgium-ese gov't thinks, FN has several factories here in the States, just make the damn things here...that way they will be 100% USA and no importation bans would exist.
KILO OUT
Link Posted: 6/6/2005 1:11:28 PM EDT
[#42]
Has anyone heard any info on the FNC's?  
Last info i believe was waiting on AR builds for trade.
Link Posted: 6/6/2005 8:17:21 PM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 6/6/2005 9:22:41 PM EDT
[#44]
Odds of having the rifles by July?
Link Posted: 6/7/2005 2:15:43 AM EDT
[#45]
If they're just being dismantled, I'd say no way...prolly another 2 months out by my guess, assuming they ship soon.

take care,
Tec
Link Posted: 6/7/2005 3:15:02 AM EDT
[#46]
Todd, can you please tell us if the importation licence/process has been approved for these kits.
I would hope that once the kits are physically ready to be shipped, that we could get them soon after. If you are waiting import approval, I fear a long wait. Please update us.
Link Posted: 6/7/2005 3:54:20 AM EDT
[#47]
On the subject of posts about requesting info, emailing, or doing business with the FN company:

The FNH USA company is a bad bad company. The FN Belgium company will only work thru FNH USA on products/parts for the US. Both have zero intrest in anything to do with the US consumer (not military) market and the FNC. I have first hand knowledge on how bad they are.
A year ago a person I know contacted FN sales Mr. DeMilt. A request was submitted with him for pricing and the possibility of ordering over $100,000 worth of spare parts for the FNC rifle. He explained that it was possible to fill the order and required specific part numbers to be given to him and the quantity desired.
Get lenghts and work was done submitting to him the required info. The first exchanges with him via email, faxes and phone calls were positive, but they turned worse. Calls to Mr. DeMilt became very strange, he provided no info on the status of the order. When asked about the order he would say things like he was out of town and hasnt got around to the order. It was clear that he was a idiot or that he was stringing my friend along in the hope that he would go away. Well after months and months and faxes and calls and calls, all was given up and the order was assumed not possible.  
Link Posted: 6/7/2005 5:02:12 PM EDT
[#48]
tag
Link Posted: 6/7/2005 7:07:00 PM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 6/9/2005 9:16:44 AM EDT
[#50]
Tag
Page / 6
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Top Top