User Panel

Page AK-47 » Build It Yourself
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 10:34:44 AM EDT
[#1]
Well I tried getting the template to match on the flat but it does not. I assume that because it was taken from a finished receiver and the bends distort  the lenght. Still thinking it might be worth a try. I was told that the edges are too close to the bends and they will distort. Why could you not just tap them back?
Link Posted: 10/7/2005 7:44:02 AM EDT
[#2]
So where are the pics? I'll gladly host them but I don't have a copy of them. I could create an account for you to upload them to my FTP.
Link Posted: 10/7/2005 9:35:40 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
So where are the pics? I'll gladly host them but I don't have a copy of them. I could create an account for you to upload them to my FTP.

Pics will remain up. Many thanks to ARFCOM Member Gloftoe for hosting them!

Quib

If the pics don't show it must be a ARFCOM pic hosting problem.
Link Posted: 10/7/2005 10:35:31 AM EDT
[#4]
Has anyone tried a screw build on a Krinkov, specifically a Yugo M92?

If I build it as a pistol, then get the form 1 to make it an SBR approved, how hard would it be to swap out the pistol trunnion for a rifle trunnion?

Link Posted: 10/28/2005 10:26:51 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Has anyone tried a screw build on a Krinkov, specifically a Yugo M92?

If I build it as a pistol, then get the form 1 to make it an SBR approved, how hard would it be to swap out the pistol trunnion for a rifle trunnion?

All you would do is unscrew your pistol trunnion, tap threads into your rifle trunnion, and screw it into your reciever.  Voila, instant Rifle!  Now if you want it to be an accurate portrayal of a M92, you will need to make the cutouts neccessary for the under folder, but swapping the rear trunnions should be a cakewalk.
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Page AK-47 » Build It Yourself
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top