Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Galil & Valmet Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Page / 5
Link Posted: 4/5/2007 7:36:31 PM EDT
[#1]
I just picked mine up from my FFL tonight.  Pros: looks great.  Cons: my refinished mag sits too low at the rear and wont' feed reliably.

I only have the two mags right now (one refinished, one beater) so I will hold judgement until my spare 5 are in hand.  I am hoping it is just a  fluke and that I may have to return the mag to Century for a replacement one, and that it isn't an issue of the mag catch being ground down or some PITA thing like that.

[ETA]  does anyone else have mag slop on their gun?  The really used mag fits tight, but that is because the sides of the mag are rubbing against the magwell, there is a little room for it to move up and down against the mag catch.Dammit, with my luck I got the lemon of the bunch....
Link Posted: 4/6/2007 6:30:17 AM EDT
[#2]
Well I found one, my dealer says this one is well made, but has anybody else besides Grayrider fired one for accuracy, etc?  How do they shoot?

Price is too high,,,,1100....fogetaboutit, anybody want the hookup?  email me
Link Posted: 4/6/2007 7:23:38 AM EDT
[#3]
yes come on guys we need range reports and reliability tests
Link Posted: 4/6/2007 3:08:59 PM EDT
[#4]
Picked mine up today. The finish is ok, small thumb prints on the side. It is evenly applied. Stock is very tight, trigger and safety is smooth. The forend is alittle loose. One mag is ok and the other is beat all to Hell. Going to work, will try and post more pics this weekend. Added a Pmag in with the mags.

Link Posted: 4/7/2007 4:49:07 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Picked mine up today. The finish is ok, small thumb prints on the side. It is evenly applied. Stock is very tight, trigger and safety is smooth. The forend is alittle loose. One mag is ok and the other is beat all to Hell. Going to work, will try and post more pics this weekend. Added a Pmag in with the mags.

i31.photobucket.com/albums/c360/wolver98/000_0216.jpg

i31.photobucket.com/albums/c360/wolver98/000_0213.jpg

i31.photobucket.com/albums/c360/wolver98/000_0212.jpg

Thanks for the photo beside the Ar for reference.  Can I ask you if you paid $1100 ball park?  If you want to keep it private, I understand.
Link Posted: 4/7/2007 5:34:39 AM EDT
[#6]
I got mine from Bryan at AIM and it was $850. I just looked on his website and they are not listed, he must have sold out already.
Link Posted: 4/7/2007 5:37:47 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
I got mine from Bryan at AIM and it was $850. I just looked on his website and they are not listed, he must have sold out already.

Thanks for the info, I can't believe my dealer is asking $1125 for the same gun, especially since I just purchased a Beretta from him.
Link Posted: 4/7/2007 3:13:35 PM EDT
[#8]
I got one today. Out the door price (rifle, 9% sales tax , and 3% cc fee) was $911. Finish seems nicely done. Like everybody else I got one beater and one nice mag. Will report back after range time.

Now I gotta sell my SLR-106FR to recoup funds. Hint: look in the EE.
Link Posted: 4/7/2007 3:26:04 PM EDT
[#9]
Well, I just took mine out to test fire.  My refinished mag is useless, the rear lug allows the mag to sit way too low and the bolt won't even strip rounds from it.  The beater mag fits much better. I bought 5 NIW IMI mags from a guy I know, and of those, one won't load more than 5 rounds before the follower hangs up as it appears the body is deformed a bit on one side in production, go figure. The NIW mags lock in very tight, which is good.

Groups were about what I expected wtih peeps, i.e. I don't shoot as well wtih them as standard AK sites.  Recoil was very smooth as was operation due to the extra weight of the milled receiver. My stock has a little bit of play not at the locking lug but rather at the hinge, but nothing more tahn would eb expected ofa  well-used but heavy duty folding stock.

Now for the downside.  The gun will fire, and extract whatever ammo i put through it, but it does not want to feed reliably- even wtih the tighest locking mags it was gettting some bolt-over-bulelt failures. I really, really don't know what to do- in a stampted AK this is possible to fix, but there is absultely no way for the mag to ride higher and somehow the bolt is passing over the bullets occasionally and crushign the case.

So right now I got an $850 rifle that has sporadic feeding probelms....any opinion what I shoudl do?  My three thoughts on what to do:

1. Fire it some more and see if the probelm goes away (bolt over bullet failure, so probably not, and end up burning a lot of valubale ammo in the process)

2. Send it to Century for 'repairs' (I have no idea what they could do to fix it, more likely they would not even fire it enough to find the probelm and just send it back)

3.  Return as faulty to the vendor for a refund, eat the shipping costs and the FFl transfer cost.

Any opinions guys?  has anyone else had these probelms?  Out of three .223 AKs I have had over the years none I have bought have run straight out of the box. As for this CAI Galil, I seem to be the only person who has had probelms thus far.
Link Posted: 4/7/2007 3:50:19 PM EDT
[#10]
Well, having read the post above I decided to give a quick try of 5 rounds with the better of the two mags. Stepped outside and let 'er rip. I ruined 2 of the 5 rounds with crushing boltovers. FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK!!!

What the hell am I gonna do? SHIT!!!
Link Posted: 4/7/2007 4:03:58 PM EDT
[#11]
Damn, those two prior threads from dawg and abnak don't sound too good for an 800+ dollar gun.  The fix doesn't sound out of this world, magazine problems and bolt over crushed rounds is not a death knell to the rifle, but damn, for that money, it ought to work flawlessly.
Link Posted: 4/7/2007 4:05:30 PM EDT
[#12]
I won't be able to test mine until next weekend. I will update when I test it.
Link Posted: 4/7/2007 4:21:16 PM EDT
[#13]
Oh Teh Noes.

I guess Century continues to live up to it's reputation.
Link Posted: 4/7/2007 4:26:35 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
Damn, those two prior threads from dawg and abnak don't sound too good for an 800+ dollar gun.  The fix doesn't sound out of this world, magazine problems and bolt over crushed rounds is not a death knell to the rifle, but damn, for that money, it ought to work flawlessly.

He got his recently and I got mine today, so perhaps it's a current batch problem? I dunno but I'm pissed.

I called the dealer I bought it off of a few minutes ago. I explained what happened and he said he wasn't even going to mess with the distributor. He said he has a Century rep he will contact Monday. His is a large volume shop and apparently he is blessed (?) with an actual Century rep who comes around. He described him as "Johnny on-the-spot". We'll see. He thought it might be a mag problem and I related this thread and suggested that perhaps it's a batch problem, and that if it was the rep would hopefully be aware of the problems.

This HAS GOT to be fixed, one way or another. I like it or I wouldn't have bought it so I want it running properly.  
Link Posted: 4/7/2007 4:35:36 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

He got his recently and I got mine today, so perhaps it's a current batch problem? I dunno but I'm pissed.

I called the dealer I bought it off of a few minutes ago. I explained what happened and he said he wasn't even going to mess with the distributor. He said he has a Century rep he will contact Monday. His is a large volume shop and apparently he is blessed (?) with an actual Century rep who comes around. He described him as "Johnny on-the-spot". We'll see. He thought it might be a mag problem and I related this thread and suggested that perhaps it's a batch problem, and that if it was the rep would hopefully be aware of the problems.

This HAS GOT to be fixed, one way or another. I like it or I wouldn't have bought it so I want it running properly.  

Good people definitely make up the difference in a situation like this.  Sounds promising.
Link Posted: 4/7/2007 4:47:27 PM EDT
[#16]
I got mine through AIM, I am going to call them on Monday and see what they say. AIM is good people and one of the reasons I bougth through them was just in case something like this happened.

FWIW, my serial number is 119X.  As for fixes, it might be as simple as a bolt and carrier swap, or might be a lot more complex.  
Link Posted: 4/7/2007 4:53:23 PM EDT
[#17]
How are the one from Vulcan? I usually stay away from Vulcan, but they cant be worse than the current Centuries
Link Posted: 4/7/2007 5:08:52 PM EDT
[#18]
FYI, I don't want anyone getting their panties in a bunch and freaking out because there are two reports of these guns having some feed issues.  yes, my gun has some issues, but I would like to have Century check it out my gun (and the other fellows) before writing off the entire production- there are at least 1190+ other guns out there and thus far these are the only two which might potentially have a problem.

For all I know it might just be the bolt is worn and I need a diffferent one or smoething that is a quick fix.  Admittedly I am unhappy it did not run 100% out of the box, but it is under warranty, and am willing to give Century the chance to inspect it and do whatever is necessary before I curse them up and down.  
Link Posted: 4/7/2007 5:54:09 PM EDT
[#19]
Abnak, if you don't mind who did you get your Galil from, it sounds like they are treating you right.
Link Posted: 4/7/2007 5:56:47 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
Abnak, if you don't mind who did you get your Galil from, it sounds like they are treating you right.

Guns -n- Leather, Greenbrier, TN
Link Posted: 4/7/2007 6:06:40 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
FYI, I don't want anyone getting their panties in a bunch and freaking out because there are two reports of these guns having some feed issues.  yes, my gun has some issues, but I would like to have Century check it out my gun (and the other fellows) before writing off the entire production- there are at least 1190+ other guns out there and thus far these are the only two which might potentially have a problem.

For all I know it might just be the bolt is worn and I need a diffferent one or smoething that is a quick fix.  Admittedly I am unhappy it did not run 100% out of the box, but it is under warranty, and am willing to give Century the chance to inspect it and do whatever is necessary before I curse them up and down.  

These are not the only two, as many as 50 percent of these guns are not up to par.  Some are put together well and cost 1100+ others are not put together so well.  Just an observation from a few days studying this issue.
Link Posted: 4/7/2007 6:10:33 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Quoted:

These are not the only two, as many as 50 percent of these guns are not up to par.  Some are put together well and cost 1100+ others are not put together so well.  Just an observation from a few days studying this issue.

Links?

Link Posted: 4/7/2007 6:14:10 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Links?

It is in this thread.
Link Posted: 4/7/2007 6:15:41 PM EDT
[#24]

On a similar note I have had three customers bring in Galils in the past 2 weeks that have a .11" gas hole drilled from cent and they simply used a belt sander to grind down the diam of the gas piston allowing the excess gas to blow by, works ok until the 4-500 round mark then carrier velocity increases and the ejector just punches thru the rim and never ejects . It appears they were all drilled by simply pressing the gas block on the bbl and using it as a drilling guide

by xxxxx

Thats a Galil built by the Shop Monkeys at Century.
Link Posted: 4/7/2007 6:17:16 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:
Guys I think it will be a crap shoot, luck of the draw deal with the Centruy Gail units, our experience has been that 2 out of 5 units they build are great deal the rest are flawed, they will have new bls & rec but if the bolt carrier and the rest of the parts are loose & sloopy then the gun may be fu bar. The average nice Galil built rifle normally cost around $1400 - $1600 bucks for a ORF, AZEX ETC so how could they bring the same level of quaility to the market for $900 or so ?? The rifle we inspected at the shot show was worn and had a poor finish , hopefully they will get better but Century's track record is hit or miss, when the yugo M70 rifles first came out they were outstanding, then they started to come in with uneven finish & missing parts so who knows with this project lets keep our fingers crossed.

Thank you.
Link Posted: 4/8/2007 5:37:48 AM EDT
[#26]
Wonder if it could be a mag issue or perhaps a feedramp one? I slowly hand cycled the rifle last night (without ammo) and it APPEARED that the bolt was going through the rear of the mag lips like it should. The type of FTF I was getting was bending the cartridge just below the neck. Today I'm going to take the top cover off and play with it to see just what is happening.
Link Posted: 4/8/2007 6:22:20 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:
Wonder if it could be a mag issue or perhaps a feedramp one? I slowly hand cycled the rifle last night (without ammo) and it APPEARED that the bolt was going through the rear of the mag lips like it should. The type of FTF I was getting was bending the cartridge just below the neck. Today I'm going to take the top cover off and play with it to see just what is happening.

Peculiar how Century Arms likes to do that to brass, with the Cetme I owned it beat up the brass after firing on eject, ....Did you try firing while gripping the magazine and maybe pushing in and up on it?  They teach this to M16 shooters in case of loose mags.  Thanks for the update.
Link Posted: 4/9/2007 2:14:58 AM EDT
[#28]
Well I took it out to the "gun shed" yesterday and put it in the rack, removed the top cover and spring, and slowly hand cycled a few rounds. The bolt is barely making contact with the back of the cartridge. There is a slight amount of looseness, or play, between the bolt and carrier so it is easy to see how with it barely making contact it might "jump" over a round and pinch it further down. It also appears as though the front of the cartridges are sitting low too, so that they kinda drag along the feedramp area, catching at times while hand cycling.

Bottom line? It appears as if the entire mag sits a hair too low. Of course that's all it will take to throw everything out of whack. I'm taking it back to the gun shop today, as whatever fix is involved will entail it being out of my hands. I trust that the owner will take care of me, he's a good guy. I just don't relish a "fix" by Century that comes back after waiting and still doesn't work or trying one rifle after another until I find one that DOES work. I like the rifle---non-chrome lined barrel aside---and it's something I've always wanted.

With my luck (see above) there is a very valid reason why I don't gamble....

ETA---it could be said by purchasing a Century that I DID in fact gamble! (and lost)

Link Posted: 4/9/2007 2:17:21 AM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Peculiar how Century Arms likes to do that to brass, with the Cetme I owned it beat up the brass after firing on eject, ....Did you try firing while gripping the magazine and maybe pushing in and up on it?  They teach this to M16 shooters in case of loose mags.  Thanks for the update.

No, I never grip a mag or magwell. It seems to be popular these days but I'm kinda "old school" in that I was always taught that using a mag as a grip or a monopod was a good way to induce FTF. See above post as to what I believe is the issue.

YMMV.
Link Posted: 4/9/2007 7:49:30 AM EDT
[#30]
Okay, just got back from the shop where I bought it. I showed the owner the bent rounds and he hadn't spoken with Century yet but would. He took the rifle, gave me a receipt, and said it would most likely be going back. I told him I wasn't too keen on Century doing a "repair" job as their reputation certainly isn't stellar in that category (among others!). He said he expects that it will be replaced. Let's hope the next one works.......
Link Posted: 4/9/2007 8:30:48 AM EDT
[#31]
Took mine out yesterday and put roughly 200 rounds through it. Mainly odds and ends, Winchester white box, some steel case, afew loose rounds from the reloading room. Mine ran perfectly. I'm happy.
Link Posted: 4/9/2007 11:44:31 AM EDT
[#32]
Called AIM at lunch, was told I should call Century.  Not exactly the asnwer I was looking for, but I guess it makes sense.  
Link Posted: 4/9/2007 2:26:13 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:
Took mine out yesterday and put roughly 200 rounds through it. Mainly odds and ends, Winchester white box, some steel case, afew loose rounds from the reloading room. Mine ran perfectly. I'm happy.

Lucky bastage!
Link Posted: 4/9/2007 8:29:15 PM EDT
[#34]
height=8
Quoted:
Well I took it out to the "gun shed" yesterday and put it in the rack, removed the top cover and spring, and slowly hand cycled a few rounds. The bolt is barely making contact with the back of the cartridge. There is a slight amount of looseness, or play, between the bolt and carrier so it is easy to see how with it barely making contact it might "jump" over a round and pinch it further down. It also appears as though the front of the cartridges are sitting low too, so that they kinda drag along the feedramp area, catching at times while hand cycling.

I am having the exact same issue with mine. The mag's are sitting too low and it will cycle over rounds and not catch the rounds. I have 2 real deal AA Galil's and a ton of mag's including IMI and Orlite's and it's the same with them also. Obviously the mag well's aren't deep enough. It cannot be the mag catch assy. cause it's the same size/thickness as the ones on my other 2 galil's.

BOTTOM LINE...  Avid this rifle....     Another fine CAI piece of crap that is going back for a refund to Aim tomorrow morning. I can't believe CAI doesn't test fire these rifles. I have had no issues with the SARs or any of their AK's. Some of their 1st Yugo builds were dangerous but now OK. I don't know if I should blame CAI or Rapid Fire but the rifle was built/finished by CAI so the buck stops there.

I can think of many other rifles that are more worthy of $850 that will function with a REAL warranty. Save your money!! If you're compelled to buy a Galil get a Rapid Fire, they at least stand by their firearms and usually function 100% right out of the box!
Link Posted: 4/10/2007 5:21:51 AM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I am having the exact same issue with mine. The mag's are sitting too low and it will cycle over rounds and not catch the rounds. I have 2 real deal AA Galil's and a ton of mag's including IMI and Orlite's and it's the same with them also. Obviously the mag well's aren't deep enough. It cannot be the mag catch assy. cause it's the same size/thickness as the ones on my other 2 galil's.

BOTTOM LINE...  Avid this rifle....     Another fine CAI piece of crap that is going back for a refund to Aim tomorrow morning. I can't believe CAI doesn't test fire these rifles. I have had no issues with the SARs or any of their AK's. Some of their 1st Yugo builds were dangerous but now OK. I don't know if I should blame CAI or Rapid Fire but the rifle was built/finished by CAI so the buck stops there.

I can think of many other rifles that are more worthy of $850 that will function with a REAL warranty. Save your money!! If you're compelled to buy a Galil get a Rapid Fire, they at least stand by their firearms and usually function 100% right out of the box!

If you can compare the CAI gun the the real deal and see that problem, well damn, that pretty much sums it up, doesn't it?

Really not sure waht to do now, send it for repairs or just plain send it back and call it a $50 lesson.

Link Posted: 4/10/2007 5:29:15 AM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

Quoted:

\
Do the mags sit up flush under the rails or is there a gap? Just wonding if this is the same type of issue that some 74 kits have when being built on a ITM Arms receiver?
Link Posted: 4/10/2007 5:45:56 AM EDT
[#37]
I put 100 rounds though mine today without any problems on the gun.
The second mag I got  from Century is having the same problem as others, it will only hold ~15 rounds before binding up, and while the downward pressure to load another cartridge is greatly increased, the upward pressure exerted on the cartridge is weak. When I remove a cartridge the next one just floats to the top of the magazine and gently comes to rest on the feedlip. It was so bad I didn't use it. Fortunately the ten mags I got from DSA work great . They are brand new and $19.95 each if you get 20, $24.95 if you get ten.

DDubbb
Link Posted: 4/10/2007 4:11:02 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:
I put 100 rounds though mine today without any problems on the gun.
The second mag I got  from Century is having the same problem as others, it will only hold ~15 rounds before binding up, and while the downward pressure to load another cartridge is greatly increased, the upward pressure exerted on the cartridge is weak. When I remove a cartridge the next one just floats to the top of the magazine and gently comes to rest on the feedlip. It was so bad I didn't use it. Fortunately the ten mags I got from DSA work great . They are brand new and $19.95 each if you get 20, $24.95 if you get ten.

DDubbb

Sounds good Dog, what kind of ammo were you shooting, if you don't mind me asking?
Link Posted: 4/10/2007 9:01:23 PM EDT
[#39]
So, 7 range reports in this thread and 3 of them are bad. Way to go Century. Thats to much money to spend on a roll of the dice. I would think its safe to say that one might be better off going with a Galil built by another company.
Link Posted: 4/10/2007 9:55:39 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:
So, 7 range reports in this thread and 3 of them are bad. Way to go Century. Thats to much money to spend on a roll of the dice. I would think its safe to say that one might be better off going with a Galil built by another company.

I'd say the Industry Partner who posted early in this thread KNOWS exactly what he is talking about and would be qualified as an expert...his post nailed it alright..

Quoted:
Guys I think it will be a crap shoot, luck of the draw deal with the Centruy Gail units, our experience has been that 2 out of 5 units they build are great deal the rest are flawed, they will have new bls & rec but if the bolt carrier and the rest of the parts are loose & sloopy then the gun may be fu bar. The average nice Galil built rifle normally cost around $1400 - $1600 bucks for a ORF, AZEX ETC so how could they bring the same level of quaility to the market for $900 or so ?? The rifle we inspected at the shot show was worn and had a poor finish , hopefully they will get better but Century's track record is hit or miss, when the yugo M70 rifles first came out they were outstanding, then they started to come in with uneven finish & missing parts so who knows with this project lets keep our fingers crossed.
Link Posted: 4/11/2007 5:05:44 AM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I'd say the Industry Partner who posted early in this thread KNOWS exactly what he is talking about and would be qualified as an expert...his post nailed it alright..

Quoted:

Yep
Link Posted: 4/11/2007 5:24:52 AM EDT
[#42]
Ive had the same problem..not with my Galil I had built. Problem was solved by bending down the rails slightly. Never a problem since.
Link Posted: 4/11/2007 9:57:01 AM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:
Ive had the same problem..not with my Galil I had built. Problem was solved by bending down the rails slightly. Never a problem since.

Please don't suggest a fix for any problems with this rifle while we are busy degrading it!
When the lightbulb burns out, some of us would rather sit in the dark and bitch about it than fix it.
Link Posted: 4/11/2007 11:14:07 AM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Please don't suggest a fix for any problems with this rifle while we are busy degrading it!
When the lightbulb burns out, some of us would rather sit in the dark and bitch about it than fix it.

I agree that there are quite a few folks posting in this thread more to gloat at the probelms people are havings instead of suggesting a fix and/or solution.
Link Posted: 4/11/2007 11:29:07 AM EDT
[#45]
century arms strikes again.....muhahahahahahah  (evil laugh)
Link Posted: 4/11/2007 1:22:14 PM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Why should you have to fix a new rifle? A $900 rifle at that. Send those things back, put a few more $s in and buy one from a different manufacture. Or better yet, build one yourself. From reading around the boards, sounds like up to 40% of these do not function then look at the apperance issues.
Link Posted: 4/12/2007 12:43:52 PM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Why should you have to fix a new rifle? A $900 rifle at that. Send those things back, put a few more $s in and buy one from a different manufacture. Or better yet, build one yourself. From reading around the boards, sounds like up to 40% of these do not function then look at the apperance issues.

Sometimes new rifles need work. Sorry to burst your bubble but that's just how it is. My last Colt had to go back because it wouldn't feed. Most every bolt rifle I've ever bought needed a little tweaking to get it like it to shoot like it should. Sounds like 40%? please explain how you got to this#. Apperance issues on a surplus rifle? Please. The one guy I see on this thread quoted serveral times sells more junk than anyone one the internet! I see more hear say than actual experience here. Oh well, I guess that's the way it is now day's

Link Posted: 4/12/2007 3:57:51 PM EDT
[#48]
My Galil will only crush rounds in the steel mags the orlite mags work great the only issue I have is head space it will take a feild gauge with a firm press
Link Posted: 4/12/2007 5:42:29 PM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Sometimes new rifles need work. Sorry to burst your bubble but that's just how it is. My last Colt had to go back because it wouldn't feed. Most every bolt rifle I've ever bought needed a little tweaking to get it like it to shoot like it should. Sounds like 40%? please explain how you got to this#. Apperance issues on a surplus rifle? Please. The one guy I see on this thread quoted serveral times sells more junk than anyone one the internet! I see more hear say than actual experience here. Oh well, I guess that's the way it is now day's

...lol... anyway... read the thread, count the guys who actually bought one in this thread and do the math. Maybe I should have said 3 out the 7 guys in this thread who actually bought one have had issues. Notice the thread is titled "century arms Galil!!". It does not say "Century Arms Galil problems" which would draw more poeple to it and it still has damn near half the buyers having problems.

You dont have to worry about bursting my bubble...lol... I know what a new firearm should be and what it should not be. Or I hope I do, maybe I should not reup my FFL at the end of this year. Sure there are lemons, it happens, they are built by humans BUT 3 out of 7??? If you dont see that as a problem then, well, I guess you dont see that as a problem.

How a "surplus rifle" turns out depends on who builds it. I think I might know something about that.

Bottom line, I wont be selling or transfering them, just like I have never sold any Century product but I hope it turns out to be something minor for the guys that have bought them.
Link Posted: 4/12/2007 6:52:32 PM EDT
[#50]
Page / 5
Page AK-47 » Galil & Valmet Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Top Top