BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Page / 11
Link Posted: 11/14/2005 2:04:02 PM EDT
[#1]
How did the M16 last so long without a gas piston?

Link Posted: 11/14/2005 2:10:23 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
How did the M16 last so long without a gas piston?

LOTS and LOTS of elbow grease, CLP and cleaning materials.
My time spent cleaning M16s is up there there with time spent at traffic lights and sitting on the toilet.
Link Posted: 11/14/2005 2:17:01 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Then Colt is gonna be in a hell of a lot of trouble. All new 6920's come with M16 bolt carriers.

WIZZO

and the other LE Colt rifle/Carbines

But even with that, the Ares carrier is demonstrably different than traditional carriers.

The benefit of an M16 carrier is in the mass/weight, and it appears the Ares accomplishes this another way

Plus that integrated key looks to me to be innovative and potentially revolutionary

and I am sure time will tell

One thing for sure, I think its unfair to judge them by the Shrike matter, since the delays there seem to be unrelated
Link Posted: 11/14/2005 2:22:08 PM EDT
[#4]
Maybe, however, best indication of future behavior is past behavior.  It's not always so, of course, even a dead clock is right twice a day
Link Posted: 11/14/2005 2:24:59 PM EDT
[#5]
DR wrote: "My time spent cleaning M16s is up there with time spent . . . sitting on the toilet."

Well, if you're like my four-year old eating a piece of toast while he "does his business" doesn't that give new meaning to the phrase "sh#tting where it eats"?

Just razzing ya a little!

John
Link Posted: 11/14/2005 2:33:35 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
What would concern me me is the point at which the the operating rod contacts the entry point into the upper receiver. "Drop-in" implies no steel bushing can be put in, as this would require machining.

So this means repeated and rapid friction by the steel operating rod against the relatively soft aluminum of the upper receiver at the gas tube entry point that was not designed to support anything but a stationary stainless steel gas tube.

How long do you think this would take to fail? Not long IMO, I would like to see how this issue would be addressed in their "Drop-in" kit.  

I'll be looking forward to seeing more on this.

You are correct.  If I buy this I will install a bushing in the upper rx gas tube hole.
Link Posted: 11/14/2005 3:03:48 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

One thing for sure, I think its unfair to judge them by the Shrike matter, since the delays there seem to be unrelated

Would you buy a Yugo if they introduced a new car tomorrow?

Link Posted: 11/14/2005 3:10:47 PM EDT
[#8]
HK uses a solid carrier key/carrier.  So, innovative, probably not.

Also, how do you make sure this assembly is aligned?  There is a long, thin operating rod passing through a bearing surface that is about .200" long?  What happens if my FSB is not perfectly lined up?
Link Posted: 11/14/2005 4:30:43 PM EDT
[#9]
I don't see the big to do about the piston rod riding through the gas tube hole through the upper. If the upper is properly hard anodized it won't be that big a deal at all.

A piston rod rides through the FAL upper with little to no wear of even the finish of all 3 my FAL's. I see this as a non-issue. I for one will get the Ares upper conversion. All the people piling on the Shrike hate wagon more than likely don't even have on order. "If this guy bitches, I can't be left out"
Link Posted: 11/14/2005 5:02:12 PM EDT
[#10]
Why would the carrier/key being one piece be any better than the carrier/key that is dovetailed on a LW that has run for over 71000 rounds?

I will wait till Ares gives a warranty of 20K rounds+ on a single upper or testing demonstrating such.  Even then it is heavier than the LW system, and is the bolt proprietary?  Do you have to remove the gas rings on a standard bolt to get it to work?
Link Posted: 11/14/2005 5:12:11 PM EDT
[#11]
Ares mailed me back:

Erik,
I'm swamped, so I'll have to reply to your previous emails late tonight or early am. But on this question:

Bushing - We do use a steel bushing and it's included in the GSR-35 kit. Having said that, although it does help prevent wear, its primary purpose is to help control the impinging end of the op-rod.

If one is concerned with receiver wear, lets consider the following:
A bolt carrier with a 32 - 64 microinch finish (and sometimes worse depending on manufacturer) reciprocates in a standard upper receiver on full auto at 750-1000 rpm. Each time it cycles, it travels 3-3/4" in each direction. In addition to the hard carbon deposits vented into the receiver by a standard gas tube, let's aggravate the situation with a little bit of sand or schist and oil to act as a lapping compound. The receiver is enclosed so there is little escape for the abrasive material. Every M16 suffers from this, so where is the steel bushing to protect the receiver's hard-coat anodized surface from the bolt carrier?

Now, our operating rod has an 8-16 microinch finish and each time the weapon cycles, it moves less than 1/2" in each direction. In addition, its mass is nothing compared to the bolt carrier's mass, and the "hole" that it passes through is relieved on four sides, so any abrasive media can easily escape. Do you see where I'm going with this? Is "wear" caused by the operating rod still of concern? Anyway, I hope this helps answer that question and I'll get to the others as soon as I can. Thanks for your interest in the GSR-35.

Respectfully,

Geoffrey A. Herring
Ares Defense Systems, Inc.
PO Box 10667
Blacksburg, Virginia 24062 USA

Office: 540.639.8633
Fax: 540.639.8634
Link Posted: 11/14/2005 5:20:35 PM EDT
[#12]
hmmm
Link Posted: 11/14/2005 5:23:52 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
the only thing special about the bolt is the gas key on top. you dont need a bolt for a upgrade, only the key.

a real upgrade would be the key and piston set only, not the bolt (just more $ that they are trying to get).

Then it would not be a "drop in" upgrade.
Link Posted: 11/14/2005 5:30:30 PM EDT
[#14]
Dammm. Im a sucker for any gas piston setup in an AR15.  I want one to test against my POF equiped M4.
As bad of a reputation that Ares has, this is a well thought out design. I have a couple boring direct gas AR's laying around that would love to try one out.
I hope that they are really available right now. I emailed them to see what they say. If this is true, I will have one on the way ASAP.
Link Posted: 11/14/2005 5:30:31 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
I don't see the big to do about the piston rod riding through the gas tube hole through the upper. If the upper is properly hard anodized it won't be that big a deal at all.

A piston rod rides through the FAL upper with little to no wear of even the finish of all 3 my FAL's. I see this as a non-issue. I for one will get the Ares upper conversion. All the people piling on the Shrike hate wagon more than likely don't even have on order. "If this guy bitches, I can't be left out"

50cal, you really should know better. ARES has basically screwed its customer base and you are essentially saying that their abhorrent track record should be ignored because most people do not have a Shrike on deposit. The fact is that ARES has a well deserved reputation for lack of communication with its customers and lack of product delivery. As far as I'm concerned they need to square up their current problems before they will ever be a consideration for me.

Link Posted: 11/14/2005 5:44:41 PM EDT
[#16]
It sounds like it the system really is currently available. So, no lack of delivery. As far as communication goes, I have received prompt replies to all my emails, so I'm not seeing a problem here. Soon as I get the money I'm going to have one on the way. If the setup proves to be reliable and of quality, then I don't see any reason to keep disowning them just because of the Shrike. But hey, I don't have a deposit on a shrike (way out of my price range), so I really haven't been scarred by a lack-of-shrike experience.

After reading this, I'm not sure why people are so upset. Looks like Ares is more than willing to refund Shrike deposits and it sounds like they are committed to delivering a quality product.

erik
Link Posted: 11/14/2005 5:45:20 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
We just parkerized a bunch of their bolt carriers, and they're beautiful.  Besides HK, Ares is the only one using an integral lug for the piston rod impact point.  This is critical to the long-term survival of a part like this.  Anyway, here's a pic of a few of the carriers.
members.aol.com/gunfreak/aresbolts.jpg

Just curious, but why is an integral lug critical?
Link Posted: 11/14/2005 5:47:27 PM EDT
[#18]
I would assume that an integral lug is going to be more solid and prone to long term abuse than a staked on key.
Link Posted: 11/14/2005 6:02:10 PM EDT
[#19]
See this asked a lot here... As a person that has been playing with gas piston uppers since the Rhino system (20 years ago) and dozens since then, the key WILL shear off of a regular bolt (eventually) unless it is redesigned and has some sort of reinforcement like a dowl or lug... Trust me, seen it happen many times...
Link Posted: 11/14/2005 6:08:22 PM EDT
[#20]
I'm just spitballing here, but...

On the original AR design, the warm, sooty gas is routed out of the teeny tiny hole in the barrel, through the fsb, it makes a little turn and heads down the gas tube thingy, then it jumps into the carrier key, another turn, and down into the little cavity behing the bolt in the bolt carrier... there it finally has a chance to expand and "push" the bolt and bolt carrier apart... since the barrel gets in the way of the bolt moving, the bolt carrier moves back towards the shooter, taking action on the cam pin, and unlocking the bolt and eventually taking the whole kit-n-caboodle for a ride into the lower rec'r extension.

From my highly technical description, it would seem that everything is fairly neatly aligned concentric wih the bore... all forces and that sort of engineering silliness.

Now, here's the "but", with the short stroke pistons that seem to be en vogue now, the piston will move a bit, I dunno how far - maybe .300",  maybe .700" - at rather high velocity.  This works through some sort of intermediate rod, shaft, etc to act on the carrier key to "push" the carrier to the rear.  Since the carrier key is hanging out in the breeze way, way above the centerline of the bore and carrier, when the operating rod or whatever "hits" the carrier key, the bolt carrier "wants" to twist or tilt and I'm betting that this causes all sorts of troubles.  

My money is on the one piece carrier/carrier key setups - but what do I know... I'm just some dude who rambles aimlessly late at night on internet chat boards...

Does anyone know how these pistons make allowances for or elimate/suppress the bolt carriers tendancy to twist/tilt?  Or does it even matter?
Link Posted: 11/14/2005 6:12:00 PM EDT
[#21]
A damn fine answer by Ares to the piston-hole wear question! I like this forum when grown adults actually give reasonable answers to sincere questions — a person could learn something!

John
Link Posted: 11/14/2005 6:19:38 PM EDT
[#22]
The only thing that matters is that the piston works, and works HK416 well under the worst conditions for a minimum of 50K rounds before things start breaking. All the shrike bad feelings will be forgiven by the majority then.

Not even for a second am I an Ares kool aid drinker, but I am willing to wager there is a better chance of a drop in piston becoming a reality than a belt fed AR15 which very few people asked for to begin with. From a logistical standpoint, I'm sure a piston kit is easier to design, manufacture and sell...

I welcome innovation, so I wish Ares all the success in the world, and hope none of the dirty whores in the world attempt to steal the design
Link Posted: 11/14/2005 6:27:06 PM EDT
[#23]
ian,

The Shrike has been beat to death. I have seen the carriers for the new gas piston conversion. Nothing beats seeing it with your own MK1 eyeballs. I'll get one of these.
Link Posted: 11/14/2005 7:05:17 PM EDT
[#24]
I still  haven't gotten a bolt/carrier for my midlength build; if they make this for the midlength AR's, too, I might consider it.
Link Posted: 11/14/2005 7:07:13 PM EDT
[#25]
Welp, assuming it is ready for immediate, no BS delivery. And assuming some statistical data will be available for "the word" on reliability, I have one more question. I don't see where it addresses handguards definitively. So, Is the included handguards mandatory? I don't see enough info on the flyer to CYA in that respect. And I surely do not want to go back to a delta ring "OEM" setup from my FIRSH and LaRue freefloat setups.
Link Posted: 11/14/2005 7:14:39 PM EDT
[#26]
Cyclic, you just reminded me that I was wondering about that myself. I will drop them an email.

erik
Link Posted: 11/14/2005 7:20:07 PM EDT
[#27]
Longtime reader, first day poster...

I'm looking for a piston setup, and when I saw this I immediately emailed them and asked if it would work with my YHM Spectre setup. I'll post any reply i get here.

One thing about this setup...if it works, wouldn't that be far better for those that like to build their own, as opposed to sending it away for a conversion that runs $200+more?

I'm not sure if the POF parts kit is the same thing as a drop in kit (which has been implied around here), anyone know different?

My .02.
Link Posted: 11/14/2005 7:29:40 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:
ian,

The Shrike has been beat to death. I have seen the carriers for the new gas piston conversion. Nothing beats seeing it with your own MK1 eyeballs. I'll get one of these.

And yet no one learns. Oh well, I guess we'll se how this plays out.

I would love to do business with ARES but they have to make right in the Shrike first.

Link Posted: 11/14/2005 7:31:51 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:
Cyclic, you just reminded me that I was wondering about that myself. I will drop them an email.

erik

Lets hope that is not the case. It would sink that puppy real quick unless LaRue, Samson or another FF maker quickly saved their bacon.
Link Posted: 11/14/2005 7:34:41 PM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 11/14/2005 7:47:28 PM EDT
[#31]
Well, we will see I suppose. The advantage of this system (if it is reliable) is that it is more modular due to its drop in capability. Not sure about HK, but POF and Leitner are very pricey. If you want to change barrels, you end up paying $1000+ for a new upper or pay $500 to get an existing upper converted. Some of us can't afford that.

erik
Link Posted: 11/14/2005 8:13:42 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:
Well, we will see I suppose. The advantage of this system (if it is reliable) is that it is more modular due to its drop in capability. Not sure about HK, but POF and Leitner are very pricey. If you want to change barrels, you end up paying $1000+ for a new upper or pay $500 to get an existing upper converted. Some of us can't afford that.

erik

Not sure about HK?  Where hve you been... Mars?  HK is well over $2000 for their upper.
Link Posted: 11/14/2005 8:13:48 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

I'm not sure if the POF parts kit is the same thing as a drop in kit (which has been implied around here), anyone know different?

My .02.

The POF parts kit IS NOT a “drop” in kit. It is a replacement parts kit for the wearable parts on an existing POF gas piston upper. The fact that POF even offers such a kit gives them a slight edge over LW and HK, IMO, as it gives you the possibility to maintain it yourself. (although having "factory certified" work done has its benefits if something goes horribly worng down the road). But it is NOT a “drop-in” conversion kit to convert a standard gas-impinged upper to a gas piston system.

The problem with any claimed "drop-in" kits is that the piston, operating rod and all contact points must be perfectly aligned, as any error in the axis of reciprocation will eventually develop into a failure point. There will be ports that must be machined to exact tolerances.
There is simply no way you can achieve this type of alignment with a "drop-in" kit unless you have some sophisticated equipment at your disposal or perhaps have the machining skill of our Mongo001.

Even a big AR maker like Bushmaster can’t get their FSB straight 100% of the time, how do you think that margin of error would pan out with an operating rod reciprocating at many cycles per minute. It could get ugly. LW, HK and POF have spent years perfecting this process, do you really think you will be able to take a DIY kit and pop it in just like that, and have reliable operation for many thousands of rounds? I could be wrong, but I just don't see it.

I certainly would not risk it with my bench setup, even though I install all my own barrels and gas tubes with confidence. It’s simply a different animal.

I suppose time will tell. I will be watching attentively.

Link Posted: 11/14/2005 9:05:03 PM EDT
[#34]
-The POF parts kit IS NOT a “drop” in kit.-

That's what I figured, or they would be the first to mention it. I'm teetering on the brink of a build, and the idea of incorporating a piston system is tempting...it could also be a $400 mistake.

So who will be the first to fling themselves on the proverbial grenade?
Link Posted: 11/14/2005 9:13:05 PM EDT
[#35]
Well I am seriously thinking about it. Just need to get some more information from Ares. I'll post their responses to my emails as soon as I get them.

erik
Link Posted: 11/14/2005 9:37:31 PM EDT
[#36]
yes, a drop in kit is what I want !!!
Link Posted: 11/15/2005 12:53:31 AM EDT
[#37]
The LW piston system can be disassembled and reassembled without tools. 3 parts...no pins, springs or anything that can come loose and be lost. Don't even need a bullet.

LW doesn't sell a Spare Parts Kit because they warranty the piston system and will send you a replacement for any part that fails. The piston will probably be the last thing on the gun to go tits up. One of the demonstrators is on its thrid barrel and finally suffered a 'failure' at 71,800 due to a in improperly installed roll pin that failed and caused the FSB to come loose. This caused the nozzle to torque against the cup and although the weapon still functioned, it was decided that it would eventually cause the weapon to stop working. It has since be repaired by replacing the roll pin, installing a new nozzle. They're keeping the oprod assembly with the hairline crack on the spring to see how much more it will take before it gives up.

Link Posted: 11/15/2005 1:26:08 AM EDT
[#38]
ARES?????

HAHAHAHHA! Just send me your money and ease the pain of being lied to.

I will spend it on weapons.
Link Posted: 11/15/2005 3:41:10 AM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
We just parkerized a bunch of their bolt carriers, and they're beautiful.  Besides HK, Ares is the only one using an integral lug for the piston rod impact point.  This is critical to the long-term survival of a part like this.  Anyway, here's a pic of a few of the carriers.
members.aol.com/gunfreak/aresbolts.jpg

It's a band-aid to deal with vectored forces and carrier lift.  All of the systems currently available; HK, POF, LW are not "drop-in" for a reason - there are dynamic engineering reasons as to why drop-in systems do not make sense.  When you see substantial round counts on this system then you can consider the viability, until then, the only systems that have demonstrated their round count reliability long-term are HK, POF and LW.  

Thanks Paul.  I was hoping you'd stop by.

Regards,

Justin
Link Posted: 11/15/2005 5:04:39 AM EDT
[#40]
Band-aid?  Excuse me?  Doesn't a carrier with an attached lug seem more like a band-aid?  Sticking one thing on top of another?  On your own forum here someone from your company recently referred to the integral-lugged carrier as being an "engineering nightmare".  The thread is now gone, but I'm sure some here saw it.  So apparently if LW could solve the "nightmare", they'd be doing it, too.  A carrier with an integral lug is simply the best way to do it, period.  HK & Ares aren't starting with a nearly 2.00" diameter bar because they like to make chips.  The vectored forces issue is another matter entirely, and has nothing to do with the integral lug, so why confuse the issue?  It's true that any AR piston upper has non-centerline forces acting on it (.781 inches above center, to be exact), but this is not a huge issue.  If it were, the HK G36 with its plastic receiver would be experiencing failures are a very high rate.  And as any Rhino kit owner will tell you, it was the piston rod components that failed, not the upper receiver.  I'm sure once the Ares systems start getting out there, we'll be hearing all about their long-term reliability.  Hopefully until that time, we won't have to deal with too much mud-slinging from the competition. h=85%

Quoted:

Quoted:

It's a band-aid to deal with vectored forces and carrier lift.  All of the systems currently available; HK, POF, LW are not "drop-in" for a reason - there are dynamic engineering reasons as to why drop-in systems do not make sense.  When you see substantial round counts on this system then you can consider the viability, until then, the only systems that have demonstrated their round count reliability long-term are HK, POF and LW.  

Link Posted: 11/15/2005 5:16:15 AM EDT
[#41]
OK, so who has purchased and received one of these units???
Link Posted: 11/15/2005 5:40:32 AM EDT
[#42]
So these are going to be sold through Botach I assume? They will allow you to pay for them now and get first in line on the waiting list?
Link Posted: 11/15/2005 5:40:40 AM EDT
[#43]
Hell we've seen the entire, functioning Shrike uppers, not to mention their parts, but still no shipping products.  Now Ares probably wish they had done the right thing all along, frequent update and fewer lies, their ill reputations have now come full circle: people ridicule their products upon hearing the name Ares
Link Posted: 11/15/2005 5:42:12 AM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 11/15/2005 6:27:47 AM EDT
[#45]
Wonder if this system could be used on A dissipator.
Link Posted: 11/15/2005 6:28:45 AM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:
The LW piston system can be disassembled and reassembled without tools. 3 parts...no pins, springs or anything that can come loose and be lost. Don't even need a bullet.

LW doesn't sell a Spare Parts Kit because they warranty the piston system and will send you a replacement for any part that fails. The piston will probably be the last thing on the gun to go tits up. One of the demonstrators is on its thrid barrel and finally suffered a 'failure' at 71,800 due to a in improperly installed roll pin that failed and caused the FSB to come loose. This caused the nozzle to torque against the cup and although the weapon still functioned, it was decided that it would eventually cause the weapon to stop working. It has since be repaired by replacing the roll pin, installing a new nozzle. They're keeping the oprod assembly with the hairline crack on the spring to see how much more it will take before it gives up.

Makes good sense.
Link Posted: 11/15/2005 6:46:35 AM EDT
[#47]
Look, I'm not going to argue all these points; it could go on forever.  I came here to counter your original charge that Ares' integral lug was a "band-aid".  You still have not explained how an integral-lugged carrier, which HK also uses and which almost everyone will contend is the best way to do it, is a "band-aid".  Care to elaborate?

Quoted:

I'll try and explain matters to you so you see that this is not "mud-slinging", merely a discussion on the viability of piston operation for AR type weapons.  

The vectored force issue is critical to the success of this type of system; not only does this lead to bolt bounce, receiver wear and bolt lug damage but it also leads to broken and sheared carrier keys and associated problems which was precisely the cause of failure of the earlier Rhino system.  

The G36, contrary to what you have posted, does not suffer from this because its operating system remains in a straight line; it is not having to deal with an action spring in the buttstock like the AR.  

True, we use a separate carrier key and we do so for a number of reasons.  Should the key ever be damaged, it can be replaced.  The key is wire EDM cut to fit a wire EDM dovetail in the carrier.  The key is held in place by two allen screws which are not staked as there are no forces acting upon them.  In over 350,000 rounds of testing we have never had a key break, come lose or tear.  Why would it be an engineering nightmare to produce the whole thing as one unit?  Simply because of the machining necessary and the tolerances that need to be held to the key to ensure its correct operation - it would add around $500 or so to the manufacturing cost.  

This design solution is simply our take on how to do this and based on many months of study, modeling and testing, it is not a band-aid, just one of many possibilities.  

As a matter of interest, H&K are on their third carrier key design since they publically unveiled the 416 - I wonder why?  Another comment you made also raises our concerns - HK, POF and LW all carried out reliability testing before launching their respective products, you seem to be suggesting that Ares customers should be doing this?

As a company, we welcome and respect any innovations and competition, we also value AR15.com as a forum for discussion and exploration of ideas, we are not interested in "mud-slinging" as you put it.  Ares need to overcome some disastrous PR from the Shrike matter and prove to their potential customers that they have viable and available products.  In the meantime I shall continue to post if I feel the subject matter may be of interest to members of this site.  

Link Posted: 11/15/2005 6:51:40 AM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:
Look, I'm not going to argue all these points; it could go on forever.  I came here to counter your original charge that Ares' integral lug was a "band-aid".  You still have not explained how an integral-lugged carrier, which HK also uses and which almost everyone will contend is the best way to do it, is a "band-aid".  Care to elaborate?

I too would like to know.  I was unable to get the integral lug to stop the bleeding.  It seemed to do nothing, and was difficult to apply to the cut, even after I cleaned up the wound.
Link Posted: 11/15/2005 7:09:50 AM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

The vectored force issue is critical to the success of this type of system; not only does this lead to bolt bounce, receiver wear and bolt lug damage but it also leads to broken and sheared carrier keys and associated problems which was precisely the cause of failure of the earlier Rhino system.

If you do not address the vectored force issues of the system and just say we will use an integral carrier key to keep it from breaking.  Then you are applying a bandaid to the issue and not addressing the real problem. True, the key will not break, but none of the other issues involving the forces have been addressed.

If you solve the issues of the vectored forces in the design, an integral key is not required and in addition all of the other issues caused by these forces will not cause problems in the future at higher round counts.

Does that make sense?  Read it a couple times.

May the Vectored Force be with you.
Link Posted: 11/15/2005 7:13:19 AM EDT
[#50]
On the other hand, if you address all of the issues of the forces of the system and then design an integral gas key as an added measure, or to be "over" engineered. Than all problems have been solved and you've only added a little to much to your manufacturing cost.

Let's hope this is what ARES has done.  But we cannot say for sure because we haven't seen any longevity testing released yet.

Page / 11
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top