BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Page / 3
Link Posted: 12/10/2005 5:24:46 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
I ordered a lower parts kit from them once that was grossly out of spec. I was so disgusted I threw the trigger parts away and did the right thing and called J&T for parts that work. I buy all my stuff from J&T. Thought I'd stray and order from Bravo Company to check them out. Never again. The fact that the trigger and disconnector were so out of spec means they get second hand junk from the foundries, all AR trigger parts come from a couple sources. That's why Bushmaster lower parts kits cost so much, it's the quality control.

I won't order anything from Bravo Company again. My money and time are precious to me, too precious to waste my time on crap.

I call B.S. You threw it away, yeah right. Who just throws away a LPK. You're full of crap and evryone here now knows it. Bravo Company is alright in my book, the stuff I've ordered from them have always been top notch. I'm sure J&T is great, but you pumping their name while damning someone else just doesn't give me much faith in your opinion. Grow up.
Link Posted: 12/10/2005 5:26:14 PM EDT
[#2]
Bravo is a top notch dealer for sure!  Their customer service is great and thats why I'll continue to buy from them.  Thanks Paul!
Link Posted: 12/10/2005 5:29:08 PM EDT
[#3]
Everything I ordered from there has gotten here in 1-2 days. They are amazingly fast and sell quality stuff.  +1 in my book anyday
Link Posted: 12/10/2005 5:30:52 PM EDT
[#4]
patriot73:  I dont know if you were kidding or not, but if your story is true I'm sure Paul would have made it right one way or the other.  
Link Posted: 12/10/2005 5:42:53 PM EDT
[#5]
i have been very happy everytime i have made a order with bravo. and the good words said about them make me sure to send more money his way. still waiting on the 20in 1/7 barrels to be in stock! i have seen the uppers but no barrels
Link Posted: 12/10/2005 5:45:37 PM EDT
[#6]
I love Bravo Co.  It just so hapened that I ordered somethig from them on the Marine Corps birthday.  He gave me a discount.  Semper Fi.  
Link Posted: 12/10/2005 5:49:57 PM EDT
[#7]
Bravo Company Rocks!

Danny
Link Posted: 12/10/2005 5:55:50 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
I ordered a lower parts kit from them once that was grossly out of spec. I was so disgusted I threw the trigger parts away and did the right thing and called J&T for parts that work. I buy all my stuff from J&T. Thought I'd stray and order from Bravo Company to check them out. Never again. The fact that the trigger and disconnector were so out of spec means they get second hand junk from the foundries, all AR trigger parts come from a couple sources. That's why Bushmaster lower parts kits cost so much, it's the quality control.

I won't order anything from Bravo Company again. My money and time are precious to me, too precious to waste my time on crap.

you should've given them a chance to correct it.  instead of openly trying to crucify them and tarnish their name.
Link Posted: 12/10/2005 6:12:31 PM EDT
[#9]
I will keep them in mind next time I need parts, for sure
Link Posted: 12/10/2005 9:39:32 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 12/10/2005 9:56:09 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
I ordered a lower parts kit from them once that was grossly out of spec.

I'm sure Paul made things right when you sent it back, right?

Quoted:
I was so disgusted I threw the trigger parts away...  I won't order anything from Bravo Company again.  

Huh?

Your post says nothing about Paul & Bravo Co, but volumes about you.

My experience buying from Paul & Bravo Co has been perfect.

Link Posted: 12/10/2005 10:07:19 PM EDT
[#12]
Paul and Bravo Company are Top Shelf!!!!!
Link Posted: 12/11/2005 4:23:26 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

You have got to be kidding me?

You get a kit that is "out of spec" and you throw it away instead of returning it to Paul?

I gotta tell you that in the time that BravoCompanyUSA has been doing business here yours is the first complaint I've heard. And if you give up on a company after not giving them a chance to make it right that's on you, not them.

ETA: What are you going to do the first time you get something funky from J&T? Never buy from them again? Or ADCO? Or MSTN? Eventually you are going to run out of vendors because mistakes happen and bad parts slip through. Paul can't inspect every part in every parts kits and here's a little hint...neither can J&T.

Good luck in the future because you're going to need it.

Wow, how pwerosnal you took my post. I am a business owner too. I know all about making things right and common mistakes. But in a competitive saturated marketplace (like AR15 parts) I can simply move on. Triggers and disconnectors should be nowhere as near out of spec as these which like I said, tells me Bravo Company gets parts way down the line that other distributors don't get or dont want.

And here's a little hint for you....get a woman and it will be ok.

the AR15 forum is the nastiest forum on this site.
Link Posted: 12/11/2005 4:30:46 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I call B.S. You threw it away, yeah right. Who just throws away a LPK. You're full of crap and evryone here now knows it. Bravo Company is alright in my book, the stuff I've ordered from them have always been top notch. I'm sure J&T is great, but you pumping their name while damning someone else just doesn't give me much faith in your opinion. Grow up.

Yep, disconnector and trigger went right in the garbage.

Sorry for not joing the Bravo Company click. If you guys have a load of free time to waste on things that dont work, great! If you have time to make phone calls and ship parts back great. I don't.

I'm not damning anyone, just no longer a customer. Why should I spend my money at a place that makes a mistake like they did when I can buy the parts from a place that does not make mistakes and gets the job right the first time? I am sure Paul is a great guy, but like me he is a small business owner and understands he deals in an absolutely flooded market. So....all businesses need to find the time to check their parts and make sure they actually work. Not too much to ask.

Sorry, I offered an alternative opinion to the kool aid drinking theories that run amuck in the AR15 threads.

Cool, glad you guys shop there. I shop at J&T. Don't hold it against me, I won't hold it against you.
Link Posted: 12/11/2005 4:38:27 AM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 12/11/2005 5:20:02 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Yeah...right.
Link Posted: 12/11/2005 6:46:29 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

You have got to be kidding me?

You get a kit that is "out of spec" and you throw it away instead of returning it to Paul?

I gotta tell you that in the time that BravoCompanyUSA has been doing business here yours is the first complaint I've heard. And if you give up on a company after not giving them a chance to make it right that's on you, not them.

ETA: What are you going to do the first time you get something funky from J&T? Never buy from them again? Or ADCO? Or MSTN? Eventually you are going to run out of vendors because mistakes happen and bad parts slip through. Paul can't inspect every part in every parts kits and here's a little hint...neither can J&T.

Good luck in the future because you're going to need it.

Wow, how pwerosnal you took my post. I am a business owner too. I know all about making things right and common mistakes. But in a competitive saturated marketplace (like AR15 parts) I can simply move on. Triggers and disconnectors should be nowhere as near out of spec as these which like I said, tells me Bravo Company gets parts way down the line that other distributors don't get or dont want.

And here's a little hint for you....get a woman and it will be ok.

the AR15 forum is the nastiest forum on this site.

I pulled my orig. comments towards you as I thought maybe you were having some fun (as you sounded like an idiot in your first post). Now I see that I was right the first time so let me begin.

Paul is personal friends with the owner of J&T so I HIGHLY doubt that they got parts "way down the line" as you say. Secondly, manufacturers don't have time to pick and choose what dealers get what parts. They are just trying to get items out the door as fast as possible.

So being a business owner, you must know that things go wrong and they are not related to how you run your business. You received a bad LPK (can happen). What you should have done was taken a quick second and fire off an e-mail to Paul and tell him what happened. Then you would have gotten a new LPK AND most likely some free gear for your trouble (because that is how Paul operates). I guess if you had followed the logical steps to fix your problem you wouldn't have been able to come on here and bitch about something that REALLY isn't Paul's fault now could ya!

Please add my companies name next to BC's on your black list as I don't want your business either.

C4

www.GRTactical.com

Nicely put! patriot73 is another dirtbag I just added to my "DO NOT DEAL WITH" list.
Link Posted: 12/11/2005 8:39:19 AM EDT
[#18]
Way to go Bravo Company!  I have never bought product from you, but have family in the fight.  I appreciate you taking your precious time and money to help out our men in uniform.  Your on my A-list of the good guys to do business with.

I appreciate Tweak taking his precious time to help our guys out in a pinch to make sure they have the survival tools to make it back home to their precious families.

Patriot73, your time is apparently not "precious" enough if you feel the need to bash some guys taking their time and money to help the guys with their precious lives on the line because you were irritated about an inconvenience with your $60 parts order that wasn't the fault of the seller.  That was really friggin' shallow.
Link Posted: 12/11/2005 9:36:20 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
Wow, glad I found the thread.   I just cancelled my order with them and took it to another company.   You probably just saved me $900 and a headache.

Maybe you should have waited for the pics, you might have gotten 950.00 worth of stuff for 900.00!! J/K I knew you were joking around! Hooray for Bravo, ordered from them at least twice with no problems..D
Link Posted: 12/11/2005 9:48:02 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
It wasn't just that he donated the action block folks, all the rest of the tools in that picture came in the box, skorp will be well equipped the next time one of his team rifles goes down,

That's most excellent.

My orders with BC have gone without a hitch.

As far as the complaints raised in this thread......reminds me of the English poet Samuel Johnson. He was asked what he thought of his critics and responded "The dogs bark, but the caravan moves on."

So it is here.

I'll deal with BC again in a heartbeat...particularly after reading this thread.

Pass the Kool-Aid......it tastes mighty fine.

Link Posted: 12/11/2005 9:56:27 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
Yep, disconnector and trigger went right in the garbage.

Sorry for not joing the Bravo Company click. If you guys have a load of free time to waste on things that dont work, great! If you have time to make phone calls and ship parts back great. I don't.

I'm not damning anyone, just no longer a customer. Why should I spend my money at a place that makes a mistake like they did when I can buy the parts from a place that does not make mistakes and gets the job right the first time? I am sure Paul is a great guy, but like me he is a small business owner and understands he deals in an absolutely flooded market. So....all businesses need to find the time to check their parts and make sure they actually work. Not too much to ask.

Sorry, I offered an alternative opinion to the kool aid drinking theories that run amuck in the AR15 threads.

Cool, glad you guys shop there. I shop at J&T. Don't hold it against me, I won't hold it against you.

Dude you're full of shit. Tell me how BravoCompanyUSA is suppose to test LPKs to ensure they work...

Are you saying that J&T opens the kit, assembles it, test fires it, takes it down, cleans it and repackages it for you?

Now I call BS on your whole "story". You're clueless.
Link Posted: 12/11/2005 10:10:05 AM EDT
[#22]
BraVo Co. did good by me, the 1 small order I put in.
Link Posted: 12/11/2005 10:12:55 AM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 12/11/2005 10:21:18 AM EDT
[#24]
Bravo Co always displays stellar service.
Link Posted: 12/11/2005 12:00:37 PM EDT
[#25]
I actually chimed in one more time to apologize to Paul for not giving him a chance to fix the problem before I said anything. I was annoyed, sure, but I could have given him the chance.

However, the rest of you who had a freaking seizure for me stating my opinion can pound sand. Unreal how easy it is to set some of you off.

Some of you people are no different than Liberals. When someone challenges what you perceive as gospel, you throw a third grade childish outburst.

Paul, Bravo Company, I apologize, I could have given you a second chance. I own a business, shit goes wrong at times, maybe that's why I was mad, I feel the pressure of running a business too man.

The rest of you can like I said pound wet sand up your.....

Link Posted: 12/11/2005 12:49:16 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 12/11/2005 12:54:39 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:
I actually chimed in one more time to apologize to Paul for not giving him a chance to fix the problem before I said anything. I was annoyed, sure, but I could have given him the chance.

However, the rest of you who had a freaking seizure for me stating my opinion can pound sand. Unreal how easy it is to set some of you off.

Some of you people are no different than Liberals. When someone challenges what you perceive as gospel, you throw a third grade childish outburst.

Paul, Bravo Company, I apologize, I could have given you a second chance. I own a business, shit goes wrong at times, maybe that's why I was mad, I feel the pressure of running a business too man.

that is some of the best horseshit I have read in a while.  Thanks for the laugh.
Link Posted: 12/11/2005 1:19:33 PM EDT
[#28]
When I need something Bravo Company will be the first place I will go  
Link Posted: 12/11/2005 1:28:12 PM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 12/11/2005 1:35:54 PM EDT
[#30]
I hate Bravo Company! Everytime I go to their site, my wallet gets lighter!
Link Posted: 12/11/2005 1:42:04 PM EDT
[#31]
Man, those guys are awesome!
Link Posted: 12/11/2005 3:33:58 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:
patriot73,
I apologize that the trigger parts did not fit correctly.  We certainly would have done anything reasonable in our power to rectify your situation.  Even though this purchase sounds like it was made a while back, we are happy to refund your purchase.  We have a very easygoing return/exchange/refund policy.  It is not our goal to make a sale, but to make a satisfied customer.  Please email us your order info (name, date, order number, etc.) and I would be happy to look up the order and process the refund.
Thank you,
Paul
BCo.

Thank you Paul, I humbly apologize. I actually shoot at McMiller, right down the street from you. I have one of your MOS 1/7 govt profile barrels. Very tight tube. You are a good guy and I should have given you the chance to make good. You and I both know how AR trigger parts go. I do apologize. I will still most likely order from you in the future if you'll have me.

I hold tight to the rest of you pounding sand. It is ok to question the norm fellas, this is what made capitalism and small business in America the envy of the world.

Merry Christmas Paul, you provide an excellent service.

PS.....to the asshole that gave me the f*cking lecture on guys risking their lives and needing tools or whatever. Ask the 156th Engineers from McCoy about the 100% deet, the socks, gas tube cleaners, break free, dry talc, gatorade, smokes, socks, mags and mag dust covers etc...etc... that me any my on the side gun show business sent them in Iraq. Do some research before you run your yap. I sent them well over 2 grand in goods between 2003-2004 you human paraquat. I own a construction company and on the side for fun I am a gunshow dealer. I with great pride sent tons of shot to our boys in the sand box so go get a nice big  handful of sand and pound it square up your ass. Ask the IL guard out of Rockford and the 10th Mountain as well. Asshole. I have forgotten more about God and Country than you will ever know.
Link Posted: 12/11/2005 3:50:37 PM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 12/11/2005 4:08:55 PM EDT
[#34]
Paul is one of the good guys.

Max
Link Posted: 12/11/2005 8:50:05 PM EDT
[#35]
I accept your apology.
Link Posted: 12/11/2005 9:42:44 PM EDT
[#36]
+1 Bravo Co. is first rate, and I have always been pleased with them, FWIW
Link Posted: 12/11/2005 9:43:13 PM EDT
[#37]
wait till you order something like a complete set of tools to put your new barrel on, the ups truck finally arrives, you get everything set up on the deck, c -clamp the vise to the deck, open that big box to find a...FREAKING BAYONET!then you'll appreciate pauls service! I don't buy much, but his site is bookmarked here now...oh, the company that really screwed my order...fulton! what a hassel i had getting it straightened out...ordered a m4 stock from paul, it was here in two days...oh, the guy that got my tools was kind enough to send them to me,and fulton promised to reimburse him...after he shipped, they told him "we'll give you 5% OFF YOUR NEXT ORDER....if you have a problem with fulton, forget calling customer service, they got the phone off the hook...call the number to order a rifle, the'll pick up on the first ring...screw fulton...
edited to add...dang, thats a nice t shirt! gonna have one of those...
Link Posted: 12/11/2005 11:35:53 PM EDT
[#38]

Dude, relax.  Go to your happy place...
Link Posted: 12/11/2005 11:55:53 PM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 12/12/2005 12:22:04 AM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

Dude, relax.  Go to your happy place...

Yep.  No AR or it's individual parts is an absolute perfect clone of all the others.  Some ARs can even be a little odd and dealers recognize that a few returns are inevitable. The good dealers handle them willingly.  Some outstanding dealers take customer satisfaction VERY seriously and are recognized for going the extra mile.  That's what Tweak did in this post.

Bravo Zulu Bravo Co.
Link Posted: 12/16/2005 2:52:28 AM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 12/25/2005 9:58:22 PM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 12/25/2005 10:09:23 PM EDT
[#43]
Bravo Company sets the bar up high.  Service that is above and beyond.

Merry Christmas!
Link Posted: 12/26/2005 3:40:56 AM EDT
[#44]
So who needed the tools in Iraq? I can't think of a reason a military member would need them.... Just asking.
Link Posted: 12/26/2005 7:32:07 AM EDT
[#45]
Paul is a stand-up guy and this doesn't surprise me one bit. I figured that this had to either be a joke or tweak had finally lost it!

We've got a lot of good dealers here (and some who just post a lot) but Paul is definitely top tier!
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 6:57:58 AM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 8:39:40 AM EDT
[#47]
patroit 73

You have the right to your opinion but when Bravo is being complimented for doing something good like he did its not the time or place.    

+1 Bravo company.

Link Posted: 1/2/2006 8:53:04 AM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:
So who needed the tools in Iraq? I can't think of a reason a military member would need them.... Just asking.

You are kidding right?
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 2:15:02 PM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

Unit armorer doing just a bit more than he is supposed to be allowed to because he's trying to keeps his guys equipped instead of sending the rifles up to the next level of maintainance which could take God only knows how long.

Direct level or higher who for some reason is missing the proper equipment he needs to do his job, or the issued piece isn't as good.
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 2:56:31 PM EDT
[#50]
Page / 3
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top