Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/24/2024 12:40:11 PM EDT
I used the Optimus 9 universal suppressor on a pistol (Walther PPQ competition) with the ez-lock and noticed that it would come loose relatively easily. I believe I suffered a baffel strike during that one use and stopped using it thereafter. There's a small amount of damage to one baffle. The end cap doesn't even look like there's any damage.  

However, I noticed that there were a lot of jacket shavings in the ar-15 FH mount when I removed the suppressor. In addition, there were uneven holes in the target.

Does anyone know how to get the baffle replaced?

Link Posted: 4/24/2024 12:56:03 PM EDT
[#1]
Use their contact button on the website. I’m having a Cam Lok issue and they responded fairly quickly initially and subsequent replies were faster.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 2:05:20 PM EDT
[Last Edit: AT-ST83] [#2]
If only they had a consumer website...with a "contact" page...that would be cool.  But, I guess there is no way to find out if they have such a thing..

https://www.griffinarmament.com/contact/customer-service/firearm-suppressor-warranty/
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 2:08:57 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By AT-ST83:
If only they had a consumer website...with a "contact" page...that would be cool.  But, I guess there is no way to find out if they have such a thing..

https://www.griffinarmament.com/contact/customer-service/firearm-suppressor-warranty/
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/24/2024 2:18:55 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 2JokersWild] [#4]
I've looked all over their website and I didnt find anything. Griffin has obviously made it completely impossible to contact them at all. You may be screwed OP. Sorry for the loss of you can.

Link Posted: 4/24/2024 2:29:22 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Green0] [#5]
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 4:07:11 PM EDT
[#6]
Have you used an alignment rod to check concentricity of your suppressor and barrels?
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 10:02:24 PM EDT
[Last Edit: TGWLDR] [#7]
Disregard....
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top