Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/24/2024 12:40:11 PM EDT
I used the Optimus 9 universal suppressor on a pistol (Walther PPQ competition) with the ez-lock and noticed that it would come loose relatively easily. I believe I suffered a baffel strike during that one use and stopped using it thereafter. There's a small amount of damage to one baffle. The end cap doesn't even look like there's any damage.  

However, I noticed that there were a lot of jacket shavings in the ar-15 FH mount when I removed the suppressor. In addition, there were uneven holes in the target.

Does anyone know how to get the baffle replaced?

Link Posted: 4/24/2024 12:56:03 PM EDT
[#1]
Use their contact button on the website. I’m having a Cam Lok issue and they responded fairly quickly initially and subsequent replies were faster.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 2:05:20 PM EDT
[Last Edit: AT-ST83] [#2]
If only they had a consumer website...with a "contact" page...that would be cool.  But, I guess there is no way to find out if they have such a thing..

https://www.griffinarmament.com/contact/customer-service/firearm-suppressor-warranty/
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 2:08:57 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By AT-ST83:
If only they had a consumer website...with a "contact" page...that would be cool.  But, I guess there is no way to find out if they have such a thing..

https://www.griffinarmament.com/contact/customer-service/firearm-suppressor-warranty/
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/24/2024 2:18:55 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 2JokersWild] [#4]
I've looked all over their website and I didnt find anything. Griffin has obviously made it completely impossible to contact them at all. You may be screwed OP. Sorry for the loss of you can.

Link Posted: 4/24/2024 2:29:22 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Green0] [#5]
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 4:07:11 PM EDT
[#6]
Have you used an alignment rod to check concentricity of your suppressor and barrels?
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 10:02:24 PM EDT
[Last Edit: TGWLDR] [#7]
Disregard....
Top Top