Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 21
Link Posted: 1/22/2008 10:40:03 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

Quoted:
What I'm saying is that a properly built revolver has a cylinder gap that limits the amount of force that can escape.   the "area" of the gap is (or should be) so small that the minimum gets out.  

If the gap is too small the revolver will bind up as it fouls.  IIRC .002-.006" is standard for the gap.

The 'binding' will come not from fouling, but from the expansion of the revolvers components as they heat up,

The injury appears to be a 'classic' Cyl. gap flame cut.  Try a left hand 'cup' hold on trigger guard, thumb straight as most people do, look at the part of the thumb that is next to the cylinder. It's the pad of your thumb, right? After a shot, if you do not remember to reposition your left hand, the thumb will move forward. When the flame hits the thumb pad, it meets resistance at the bone and nail/nail bed, pushing the thumb away allowing the pad to be scalloped off.

If it was a case failure, there would be brass fragments in both hands, not just damage to the left thumb.
Link Posted: 1/22/2008 10:46:10 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
I can take my X-frame out and do some cyl gap testing if anyone is interested. If so, what do you want it tested on? (besides my thumb)

Tape a hot dog to the side of it - instant wiener roast!

Another good suggestion.

I'm thinking Lamb shank.
Link Posted: 1/22/2008 10:47:52 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

The injury appears to be a 'classic' Cyl. gap flame cut.  Try a left hand 'cup' hold on trigger guard, thumb straight as most people do, look at the part of the thumb that is next to the cylinder. It's the pad of your thumb, right? After a shot, if you do not remember to reposition your left hand, the thumb will move forward. When the flame hits the thumb pad, it meets resistance at the bone and nail/nail bed, pushing the thumb away allowing the pad to be scalloped off.

If it was a case failure, there would be brass fragments in both hands, not just damage to the left thumb.

Remember guys, I only pulled the trigger ONE time.  I positioned my hand where I thought was ok and pulled the trigger ONCE ... so no repositioning after recoil.

Link Posted: 1/22/2008 10:48:08 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I posted the pic of the possible hand placement before pics of the damaged thumb
were posted, so it was only a guess.

I could take more pics tonight in a way that would leave no doubt.

But I doubt anyone still questions what happened at this point.

Your pic showed an extreme forward grip on the weapon....but if your wife moved her left hand back a couple of inches that would place the inside of her thumb right at the gap between the frame and the cylinder....which has the potential of shredding the thumb like we saw in the pictures.

Personally I think it illustrates the point quite nicely. I've seen people try to use that same grip myself.
Link Posted: 1/22/2008 10:49:29 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:
when are the apologies gonna start flowin' from those who implied the op is a liar?

What is there to apologize for...? There is no doubt that the man is injured. We all feel sorry for that I am sure. The question at hand is, did the weapon malfunction due to design error, over presssure, etc. or did the shooter injure himself by handling the weapon in a manner specifically warned against by the manufacturer...? Is there an unknown hazard amongst us, or no...?

Wow...some people just don't get it.  70% of you called him full of shit.  I don't recall a title that said, My 460 malfunctioned.   I just recall a bunch of asses jumping him...
Link Posted: 1/22/2008 10:55:08 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

As soon as he is ready to assign blame, he needs to be ready for the marketplace of ideas to spring into action to evaluate that claim.  

Read the whole thread instead of just the cherry-picked quotes people have used ...

I made it clear early on that I don't know if it was my fault or some sort of failure.  

I've been reading the whole thread.  The problem I have is you were ready to get a quick settlement before you took into consideration you fucked up.  We all have sympathy, and your pictures are worth a million words in showing people how not to hold the gun.  I give you credit, but until we see pics of the gun, the people saying you should sue are wrong.  I've got a 460 and shot it a couple hundred times.  I love it.  So the original tone of the gun went to shit on you after 12 rounds could happen, but I think as do others that it was user error.  Thanks for the pics.  I've already used them to show my kids this is why you don't hold a revolver in such a way.  Visualization such as this is far better than any descriptive explanation I could ever give.

This is from your second post in this thread.

Quoted:

Quoted:
Got a lawsuit aimed at S&W or Cor-bon yet?

I frown upon lawsuits against the gun companies, but in this case it looks like you were sold a defective/dangerous product.

Too early to speculate but it was a violent failure like this on a brand-new gun.

Whatever was at fault, I'd hope they settle without a lawsuit.  I wouldn't enjoy bringing a gun or ammo manufacturer any bad press.

I'll post some gruesome pics tomorrow, when I take off the wrapping and clean this mess.
Link Posted: 1/22/2008 10:55:33 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
when are the apologies gonna start flowin' from those who implied the op is a liar?

What is there to apologize for...? There is no doubt that the man is injured. We all feel sorry for that I am sure. The question at hand is, did the weapon malfunction due to design error, over presssure, etc. or did the shooter injure himself by handling the weapon in a manner specifically warned against by the manufacturer...? Is there an unknown hazard amongst us, or no...?

Wow...some people just don't get it.  70% of you called him full of shit.  I don't recall a title that said, My 460 malfunctioned.   I just recall a bunch of asses jumping him...

I still haven't seen any evidence of a handgun malfunction. Just user malfunction.
Link Posted: 1/22/2008 11:00:59 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I still haven't seen any evidence of a handgun malfunction. Just user malfunction.

Did he say it Malfunctioned?  I recall he said his pistol blew off his thumb, and it did. Did he use a poor grip, he did.
Then 70% said he was full of shit, yet pics show the damage.
Link Posted: 1/22/2008 11:01:43 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Wow...some people just can't read. I have never doubted the fact that the man injured himself. It is rather obvious that he did. The reason for a "bunch of asses" jumping the man is that on day one he and other are speaking of lawsuits and lawyers, where it is quite possible, and yet still undetermined, that the wound could have been a result of negligent handling of the weapon.
Link Posted: 1/22/2008 11:05:42 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

You must have missed these posts:

Quoted:
But I can't imagine anything other than a gun or ammo failure.

Just be careful with those 460's.  That case operates at such high pressure, it's just asking for trouble.

Quoted:

Too early to speculate but it was a violent failure like this on a brand-new gun.

Whatever was at fault, I'd hope they settle without a lawsuit.  I wouldn't enjoy bringing a gun or ammo manufacturer any bad press.

I'll post some gruesome pics tomorrow, when I take off the wrapping and clean this mess.

Quoted:

Quoted:
Were you using that stupid pointing thumb at target grip, as used on autos?

Actually, I was.  But anybody familiar with the sheer size of the X-Frame knows that wouldn't put a thumb anywhere near the front of the cylinder.
Link Posted: 1/22/2008 11:07:37 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Wow...some people just can't read. I have never doubted the fact that the man injured himself. It is rather obvious that he did. The reason for a "bunch of asses" jumping the man is that on day one he and other are speaking of lawsuits and lawyers, where it is quite possible, and yet still undetermined, that the wound could have been a result of negligent handling of the weapon.

Yes I can read, which is why I was able to respond.

Who cares if he thought he might have legal action, and changed his mind.  The point remains that before the facts came in, 70% called bullshit (a new trend here).  That was my only point.  Yes, he did cause the injury.  Just not sure how everyone was so sure of the facts prior to them being released.

Link Posted: 1/22/2008 11:07:46 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Did he say it Malfunctioned?  I recall he said his pistol blew off his thumb, and it did. Did he use a poor grip, he did.

Nevermind. Read thelastgunslingers post above.
Link Posted: 1/22/2008 11:07:59 AM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 1/22/2008 11:10:09 AM EDT
[#14]
If this is the direction things are going to go, you all can argue amongst yourselves ...

I never once suggested a lawsuit, it was others who used those words.  In fact I said I don't want a lawsuit because of the negative press it would draw.  Even if it was a clear failure of some sort, I'd rather settle out of court for much less money ... I don't really need money.  I just want a good thumb back!
Link Posted: 1/22/2008 11:12:41 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Just be careful with those 460's.  That case operates at such high pressure, it's just asking for trouble.

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Actually, I was.  But anybody familiar with the sheer size of the X-Frame knows that wouldn't put a thumb anywhere near the front of the cylinder.

I know....he can't imagine.  Doesn't mean it was a defective gun, or a defective shooter.  I do not recall a lawsuit discussion from him, but the quote above was close.

so we don't lose focus here of what I said: I KNOW THE GUN WAS NOT DEFECTIVE.  HE CAUSED THE DAMAGE.  MY POINT WAS NOT THE FACT OF WHO/WHAT CAUSED THE DAMAGE.  WHAT I FOUND FUNNY, WAS THE GROUP THAT WAS SAYING IT WAS BULLSHIT AND DIDN'T HAPPEN.  HE DID CAUSE THE DAMAGE HE CLAIMED TO HIS HAND.
Link Posted: 1/22/2008 11:15:00 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

The concern is mostly over this post:

Quoted:

That first sentence shows I was stoned at that point.  I'd been home an hour or so, and still full of Morphine, about 30 locals, and Oxycodone.  The first sentence doesn't make sense, and should have read:

"Too early to speculate THAT it was a violent failure ..."

So get off my case.  I don't want to sue anybody, and I don't need the money.
Link Posted: 1/22/2008 11:15:01 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

quote just in case...

Link Posted: 1/22/2008 11:15:12 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Calm down dude.. You are wrong here is what the OP said:

Quoted:
No joke, about 1/2 of my left thumb is gone ... what's left is a friggin mess.

It's pretty hard to type, and I'm only posting because you never know, it might save somebody else a thumb.  I was using a normal 2-handed grip, fired off a Cor-Bon DPX .460 and somehow the blast came violently out the side of the gun.

I haven't even had a chance to look at the gun, I was taken to the hospital in an ambulance .. and the gun is stil at my Uncle's house where we were shooting.   But I can't imagine anything other than a gun or ammo failure.

BTW, I bought my  460 new and had exactly 12 rounds through it.

Not only did he accuse the revolver or the ammo but he also claimed he used a normal grip which is frankly nearly impossible if not fully impossible.

If he had used a normal grip and the revolver had a malfunction at the operating pressures of THAT revolver he'd have a lot more problems than just a torn up thumb. If you look at the post with the PROPER you will see 1 if not two other fingers would have gotten thrashed.

You are flying off the handle on people that are for the most part just speaking towards proper and safe handling and furthermore you are saying something completely untrue. He did in fact blame the revolver and/or ammo.
Had he used a proper grip and there was a malfunction we'd be looking at more messed up digits.

ETA: And as far as the bullshit calls I would venture that 99% of those were just a normal giving the guy a hard time, 'guy' thing until he posted picts. I called basically bullshit but did so in a joking way. I had no doubt this happened to him.

I'd also venture to say the bulk of the BS in the thread are people trying to defend him because they feel some need to or are sensitive. So far the OP has handled this well.

I apologize if my first reaction is to give him a hard time vice sending him flowers and flying to his house and giving him a hug. But I think on this forum we all pretty much give each other a hard time.
Link Posted: 1/22/2008 11:21:53 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

WHAT I FOUND FUNNY, WAS THE GROUP THAT WAS SAYING IT WAS BULLSHIT AND DIDN'T HAPPEN.  HE DID CAUSE THE DAMAGE HE CLAIMED TO HIS HAND.

I don't remember anyone saying that they didn't believe that he was injured, at least not aside from the usual "post pics or didn't happen." Which if you don't understand is a tongue-in-cheek comment, then you need to spend a bit more time hanging out here before opening your mouth.

I posted quotes where he blamed the gun and was talking lawsuit, now lets see some quotes from you where people didn't believe that he was actaully injured.
Link Posted: 1/22/2008 11:28:52 AM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 1/22/2008 11:29:15 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

That first sentence shows I was stoned at that point.  I'd been home an hour or so, and still full of Morphine, about 30 locals, and Oxycodone.  The first sentence doesn't make sense, and should have read:

Everyone should stop for a minute.

Nobody is arguing that the OP was injured.
And that the injury is obviously insanely painful.

Being in shock, and drugged up, can anyone doubt he wasn't in a clear
state of mind.  No offense to the OP, but I've been there, and a person
can say/do things he normally wouldn't.

It sure sounded like the OP wanted to get $$$ for his injury,
but I'm willing to cut him some slack considering how soon
after the accident he was posting.

If he wants to state for the record he has no interest in suing, I'll believe him.
Link Posted: 1/22/2008 11:30:46 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Quoted:
If this is the direction things are going to go, you all can argue amongst yourselves ...

I never once suggested a lawsuit, it was others who used those words.  In fact I said I don't want a lawsuit because of the negative press it would draw.  Even if it was a clear failure of some sort, I'd rather settle out of court for much less money ... I don't really need money.  I just want a good thumb back!

That's a perfectly reasonable attitude to have.  Please do update things so we know, as this is obviously a very serious issue.  

Please don't lock this, I need it to make page 30 to win a bet.
Link Posted: 1/22/2008 11:34:52 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

If he wants to state for the record he has no interest in suing, I'll believe him.

If it was my fault, of course I wouldn't sue ...
Link Posted: 1/22/2008 11:37:42 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Quoted:

If it was my fault, of course I wouldn't sue ...

Certainly makes sense. Best of luck with your recovery. Please keep us up to date as to the outcome.

Link Posted: 1/22/2008 11:41:03 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:
I can take my X-frame out and do some cyl gap testing if anyone is interested. If so, what do you want it tested on? (besides my thumb)

I'd be very interested to see some tests like this...

Shawn
Link Posted: 1/22/2008 11:41:28 AM EDT
[#26]
No pics
Link Posted: 1/22/2008 11:42:58 AM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 1/22/2008 11:43:41 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Everyone should stop for a minute.

Nobody is arguing that the OP was injured.
And that the injury is obviously insanely painful.

Being in shock, and drugged up, can anyone doubt he wasn't in a clear
state of mind.  No offense to the OP, but I've been there, and a person
can say/do things he normally wouldn't.

It sure sounded like the OP wanted to get $$$ for his injury,
but I'm willing to cut him some slack considering how soon
after the accident he was posting.

Agreed.

ASSUMING that it is a cylinder gap injury, he was probably in a state of disbelief that holding the gun wrong could cause so much damage. He was also drugged up, so do I cut him some slack, but at the time he most certainly did say that he was interested in persuing monetary damages.
Link Posted: 1/22/2008 11:44:18 AM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 1/22/2008 11:48:30 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

ASSUMING that it is a cylinder gap injury, he was probably in a state of disbelief that holding the gun wrong could cause so much damage. He was also drugged up, so do I cut him some slack, but at the time he most certainly did say that he was interested in persuing monetary damages.

Where did I say that?  It was others who said lawsuit ... I said if it came to that I'd hope it could be settled out of court, and out of the public eye.
Link Posted: 1/22/2008 11:49:13 AM EDT
[#31]
There are a lot of rather strong opinions here based on nothing more than an assumption, I haven't seen anything yet which indicates this as a burn type injury.
Link Posted: 1/22/2008 11:51:36 AM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:
There are a lot of rather strong opinions here based on nothing more than an assumption, I haven't seen anything yet which indicates this as a burn type injury.

Injuries from muzzle blast aren't like normal burns.

Muzzle blast can slice something like a finger down to the bone. They can cut and shred flesh and not even LOOK like a burn.
Link Posted: 1/22/2008 11:53:32 AM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
I'm curious if it doubled, IE, recoil reset trigger and it was pulled again while being pulled down out of recoil. If the weak hand slipped foward toward the cylinder gap I could see nasty things happening.

Impossible.

Really? I read it was happening [doubling] and they couldn't figure it out til they vid recorded it. Some were also unlocking and rotating backwards [cylinder] onto the already fired chamber.

My buddy bought a 500 when they first came out.  The FIRST shot he fired doubled on him.  I thought he was going to drop the gun he was in so much pain.  
Link Posted: 1/22/2008 11:54:05 AM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Injuries from muzzle blast aren't like normal burns.

Muzzle blast can slice something like a finger down to the bone. They can cut and shred flesh and not even LOOK like a burn.

hence the reason it is called "flame cut"
Link Posted: 1/22/2008 12:08:48 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:
unedited

Haysoos Christo!
Link Posted: 1/22/2008 12:10:29 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Where did I say that?  It was others who said lawsuit ... I said if it came to that I'd hope it could be settled out of court, and out of the public eye.

You said:

Quoted:

Whatever was at fault, I'd hope they settle without a lawsuit.

If you didn't mean that you were thinking about a monetary settlement, then that was a strange way of wording it. I understand that you were still thinking that it was a weapon failure at the time that you wrote that, and that it could still turn out to be the case.

I assume, again, that if it turns out that this was caused by your error that you would not persue this out of court settlement.
Link Posted: 1/22/2008 12:14:02 PM EDT
[#37]
I am very familiar with muzzle blast and flame cutting as well as large revolvers.
Some one cleaned and cared for the wound therefore someone knows what was in it. There is no question gasses escapeing from the forcing cone/cylinder gap are capable of doing this type/much damage however I still see nothing which isolates this damage to the forcing cone/cylinder gap other than assumption.
Link Posted: 1/22/2008 12:15:01 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

Quoted:

If you didn't mean that you were thinking about a monetary settlement, then that was a strange way of wording it. I understand that you were still thinking that it was a weapon failure at the time that you wrote that, and that it could still turn out to be the case.

I assume, again, that if it turns out that this was caused by your error that you would not persue this out of court settlement.

Did you see on the last page where I corrected that specific line?  Please go back and read it.
Link Posted: 1/22/2008 12:20:06 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:
Here they are!  That was more pain than I care to think about ... until I have to clean it again tomorrow.  It took 3 oxycodone's, some wine, and cranking metal music to get it done ... pulling out that iodine tape they stuffed down into the flesh almost made me pass out.

All you people who called BS can f'n blow me, so can all the self-righteous know-it-all's

*** Click here if images aren't showing

Mecy dude! Thats horrible thanks for the pictures though

It might be in the last 15 pages but, how do the docs think it will turn out when its healed?
Link Posted: 1/22/2008 12:20:16 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:
I am very familiar with muzzle blast and flame cutting as well as large revolvers.
Some one cleaned and cared for the wound therefore someone knows what was in it. There is no question gasses escapeing from the forcing cone/barrel gap are capable of doing this type/much damage however I still see nothing which isolates this damage to the forcing cone/barrel gap other than assumption.

I see pristine fingers, or nearly so, on the rest of the hand.  I see no flack or claims of flack at eyes, etc.

Speaking for myself, I've been at the range when a revolver cylinder let go.   Dumbass screwed u a reload and it blew the cylinder, bent the top strap and sent pieces of the damn gun into ME two lanes over.  

This is so isolated that the source has to also be isolated.  

Link Posted: 1/22/2008 12:26:17 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

Quoted:
This is why you keep your fingers away from the cylinder edge.

I used some raw hotdogs for the testing. Hotdogs are more dense and solid than most peoples fingers so I figured it would work well. I wish I would have had a piece of Polish sausage to test....

I used regular wal-mart bought 44 mag solid lead target loads...

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wu3RO3Lr4fM

Here is the same test with a 22LR. What you can't see is that the hotdog did have a razor like cut along the powder burn so it was worse than it looked and that was with standard velocity solids.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGSExunzskg

S.O.

Great test.  

Thanks for that.  

+1.

HUGE thanks for the video - greatly illustrates how this happened.

For me, I learned that lesson using my hat as a revolver rest. The blast ruined my hat, and taught me a lesson about hot gases.

Link Posted: 1/22/2008 12:32:13 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Did you see on the last page where I corrected that specific line?  Please go back and read it.

I wasn't going to say anything when you posted that, but to me that looked like back pedalling. It's a screwy sentence (the drugs, I understand believe me ), but it makes just as much sense with 'but' as it does with 'that'.

This is how the exchange that the screwy sentence quote comes from makes the most sense to me:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Got a lawsuit aimed at S&W or Cor-bon yet?

Is still early to speculate as to the cause, but it was a violent failure on a brand-new gun.

Either way, it doesn't matter now. Take it easy, and heal well.
Link Posted: 1/22/2008 12:36:10 PM EDT
[#43]
Flame cutting will cut the steel backstrap on revolvers if the pressure is high enough.I think that is why Ruger dropped the .357 maximum super blackhawk.If you have 40-60,000 psi bottled up and it finds a crack it's going to go through at a very high velocity.A good estimation of how fast those gasses are escaping is to look at muzzle where the gasses escape at about 10,000 fps behind the exiting bullet.Hot gas moving at 9 times the speed of sound will remove unsecured meat.BACK BLAST AREA CLEAR!
Link Posted: 1/22/2008 12:43:45 PM EDT
[#44]
I don't shoot anything above .357 magnum- my dick is big enough and have nothing to prove.

RR
Link Posted: 1/22/2008 12:47:52 PM EDT
[#45]
Ouch!
Link Posted: 1/22/2008 1:05:38 PM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Do you really think we are that stupid with your mincing of words? The only evidence I have seen so far is user malfunction and stupidity of not RTFM, or in this case, just looking at the warning pictures.

I'd say you need to get friendly with a lawyer. With your stupidity of handling firearms and your street racer, and the stupidity seen with jurors, you will will have ample opportunities to blame others for money.
Link Posted: 1/22/2008 1:07:20 PM EDT
[#47]
Tag for gun pics.

I'm really curious about it.

NOTE: not more pics of your thumb... I couldn't scroll fast enough.

Link Posted: 1/22/2008 1:10:12 PM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

Do you really think we are that stupid with your mincing of words? The only evidence I have seen so far is user malfunction and stupidity of not RTFM, or in this case, just looking at the warning pictures.

I'd say you need to get friendly with a lawyer. With your stupidity of handling firearms and your street racer, and the stupidity seen with jurors, you will will have ample opportunities to blame others for money.

Hahaha, thanks for the laugh ... I needed that.
Link Posted: 1/22/2008 1:14:20 PM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
I'm curious if it doubled, IE, recoil reset trigger and it was pulled again while being pulled down out of recoil. If the weak hand slipped foward toward the cylinder gap I could see nasty things happening.

Impossible.

Really? I read it was happening [doubling] and they couldn't figure it out til they vid recorded it. Some were also unlocking and rotating backwards [cylinder] onto the already fired chamber.

My buddy bought a 500 when they first came out.  The FIRST shot he fired doubled on him.  I thought he was going to drop the gun he was in so much pain.  

without some sort of documentation.
Link Posted: 1/22/2008 1:14:24 PM EDT
[#50]
Page / 21
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top