User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 2/28/2007 6:45:13 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Biggest heist in the world $632,000,000,000 just diasappeared. Good old fashioned con game, prop up the  mark use the money then make it disappear.

+1

The globalists get richer everyday.  

Yep
Link Posted: 2/28/2007 6:49:33 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Quoted:
The economy is tanking?  Hmmm, wonder why.  Could it be that the Dems are in charge again and the free market that this country's economy is based on is nervous that taxes will go through the roof?

/Al gore/  That's metarded!  /Al Gore/

got nothing to do with the Democrats.  Sure, they can fuck stuff up, but they haven't done anything yet.

read the rest of the thread.  China's economy took a dump and we all followed.

No, you are a Metard, you sick freak.

Metard
Link Posted: 2/28/2007 6:58:06 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 2/28/2007 6:58:37 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 2/28/2007 7:19:41 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
eh, it is the Truth, ive expected some major downing of the stock market for a while now, we'll see what happens.

Based on your technical analysis?

Not everyone here is an accoutant markm

YEAH!  And some of us can't even spell it.
Link Posted: 2/28/2007 10:31:40 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
The economy is tanking?  Hmmm, wonder why.  Could it be that the Dems are in charge again and the free market that this country's economy is based on is nervous that taxes will go through the roof?

/Al gore/  That's metarded!  /Al Gore/

got nothing to do with the Democrats.  Sure, they can fuck stuff up, but they haven't done anything yet.

read the rest of the thread.  China's economy took a dump and we all followed.

No, you are a Metard, you sick freak.

Metard

$200 was too much...

I paid 100 and get to use a more PC term.

I wondered how long it'd be until somebody noticed
Link Posted: 2/28/2007 11:54:41 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

However, sooner or later, credit will dry up and the correction will be long term. Don't think the American people are at this point yet tho. Interest rates NEED to go up tho and it won't happen because the feds are scared of what'll happen.

It'll happen sooner or later, and the later it happens, the harder it'll be.

100% right on.

Freddie Mac announced a tightening of requirements for subprime housing loans they'll buy.  That's going to start to kill off the stupid neg-am, 0 down, interest-only, and other goofy instruments people have been using to buy houses they can't afford.  When all of the subprime borrowers can no longer get those dumb loans, that'll help the housing market to correct.  And when the existing subprime loans start to go bad in earnest, we should see more of a market drop... someone is holding the bag for a trillion or two in shaky home loans, and that someone is going to feel a sharp stabbing pain in the rectal area.

I sure hope so. I've been patiently waiting in a home that is well under my income level for the housing market to correct so I can jump on a nice place in the country with some land.

Either that, or until I can save up enough down payment to buy a nice place in the country. I don't need a huge home, but I want land. And a house with land is ridiculous in most areas of the country right now, thanks (in part) to so many of the stupid lending instruments out there right now.

We probably need a 7% discount rate to burn some of the stupidity out of the market.  We may get it if the whole world stops buying our treasuries and we have to entice them back.
Link Posted: 2/28/2007 5:32:25 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
eh, it is the Truth, ive expected some major downing of the stock market for a while now, we'll see what happens.

Based on your technical analysis?

Not everyone here is an accoutant markm

YEAH!  And some of us can't even spell it.

I had 3 hours sleep the night before thats my excuse
Link Posted: 2/28/2007 6:40:15 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
greenspan

RETIRED last year.  Ben Bernanke is the current chief.

No kidding, but people still pull an EF Hutton everytime he even mutters a word.

Only the retards that need to be culled.  Notice how Bernanke pulled them back?  Well, those that didn't take a swim in the East River after the plunge!
Link Posted: 2/28/2007 8:25:32 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
greenspan

RETIRED last year.  Ben Bernanke is the current chief.

No kidding, but people still pull an EF Hutton everytime he even mutters a word.

Only the retards that need to be culled.  Notice how Bernanke pulled them back?  Well, those that didn't take a swim in the East River after the plunge!

That may be so, but his words were still the seed to the drop. Not that it matters, people that get their panties wound up over a 4% dip need to get out the market. I was 100% options during the tech boom, and was +- 50% (100K) on some days. That' where it gets interesting.
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top