Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 5
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 6:27:09 PM EDT
[#1]
"Blessed be the Lord my rock who trains my hands for war and my fingers for battle."

Psalm 144:1

If they were NOT part of the attack the should not have been there OR should have hauled butt out of there when it went down.

We all have choices to make..................They made the wrong one.

Lesson of war:
When you make the wrong decision there is no rewind.

RW3
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 7:08:58 PM EDT
[#2]
all those hit sure seem to be quite a ways from the burning vehical.

Killing  groups of "civilians" unarmed mind you. WILL NOT help us in Iraq or any other country over there.

we're peddling the bike backwards if we are there to "liberate" them.

Were that your son or daughter out there bleeding in the street after being "mowed down" unarmed. not a one of you wouldn't do something like pick up a gun and defend them. I believe I'm correct on that. If I'm wrong in that assumption. my apologies.

Chris
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 7:46:00 PM EDT
[#3]
THAT's gonna leave a mark!
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 7:50:41 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:
img.photobucket.com/albums/v133/macandy/51293476.jpg
Yeah I know they are dirty bastards, but this pic kind of gets yo you. I wouldn't be human if it didn't

Damn,

That blew his flip-flops Kerry's clean off. (not to mention a limb or two)

NOTE: I have not seen any footage of people dancing aroung burned out US APCs and tanks since then... hrmmmmm?

Fixed it for you
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 7:56:56 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Killing  groups of "civilians" unarmed mind you. WILL NOT help us in Iraq or any other country over there.

Were that your son or daughter out there bleeding in the street after being "mowed down" unarmed. not a one of you wouldn't do something like pick up a gun and defend them. I believe I'm correct on that. If I'm wrong in that assumption. my apologies.

Chris

First of all, I wouldn't advise my "son or daughter" to go jumping around on their enemy's vehicles before they "cut the head off the snake". Those motherfuckers KNEW what had happened, they have been living in a war zone for over a year now, this wasn't a "rare occurence". Secondly, my "son or daughter" wouldn't be some fucking insurgent, having not identified themselves as Army Regulars, thus making them devoid of the rights attributed POWs in the Geneva Accords or the Hague. Thirdly, don't play the fucking pity card on me... You must be short of fucking memory because it seems to me that not too long ago 2100+ people died in a terrorist attack, whose members were being harbored by Saddam Hussein. Those same members are also operating in Iraq against U.S. civilians and troops, so who's to say this wasn't such an attack?

SO DON'T FUCKING ASK ME TO FEEL BAD ABOUT A BUNCH OF FUCKING GODLESS TOWEL HEAD FUCKTARDS THAT GOT WAXED BECAUSE THEY WERE DUMB ENOUGH TO STICK AROUND TOO LONG AFTER THEY DID THEIR DIRTY WORK.

- Adam

---------
GRH : God's Right Hand - "Hold No Quarter. Feel No Remorse."
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 8:16:30 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
As far as ROE goes, the vehicles contain controlled pieces of cryptographic devices. Those can't be lost to anyone outside our forces.  They have to be destroyed ASAP if its lost. The folks dancing and celebrating just happened to be there when we destroyed OUR equiptment.

Also, they attacked our vehicle with rocks....they were the ones who were there when the gunships showed up...so...
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 8:21:49 PM EDT
[#7]
As I said above, those people sure seem quite a distance from the burning vehical.

I stand by my original opinion .

Did our forefathers identify themselves as "army regulars"? or were they gorilla fighters?
Say the SHTF. Would you identify yourself to the enemy

Chris

Quoted:

Quoted:

Chris

First of all, I wouldn't advise my "son or daughter" to go jumping around on their enemy's vehicles before they "cut the head off the snake". Those motherfuckers KNEW what had happened, they have been living in a war zone for over a year now, this wasn't a "rare occurence". Secondly, my "son or daughter" wouldn't be some fucking insurgent, having not identified themselves as Army Regulars, thus making them devoid of the rights attributed POWs in the Geneva Accords or the Hague. Thirdly, don't play the fucking pity card on me... You must be short of fucking memory because it seems to me that not too long ago 2100+ people died in a terrorist attack, whose members were being harbored by Saddam Hussein. Those same members are also operating in Iraq against U.S. civilians and troops, so who's to say this wasn't such an attack?

SO DON'T FUCKING ASK ME TO FEEL BAD ABOUT A BUNCH OF FUCKING GODLESS TOWEL HEAD FUCKTARDS THAT GOT WAXED BECAUSE THEY WERE DUMB ENOUGH TO STICK AROUND TOO LONG AFTER THEY DID THEIR DIRTY WORK.

- Adam

---------
GRH : God's Right Hand - "Hold No Quarter. Feel No Remorse."

Link Posted: 10/4/2004 8:25:49 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 8:28:35 PM EDT
[#9]
First of all the American government had NOT ever surrendered and kept on fighting. We were ALWAYS at war with Britain since the first shots rang out. America did not legitimitly surrender and then keep on fighting... we MADE Britain surrender first. This is not the case in Iraq. The Iraqi military officially surrendered. These people are not fighting FOR Iraq, they are fighting to distabilize a FORM OF LIVING, democracy, just as many of the terrorists in Iraq have migrated into the country to cause disorder with the reconstruction process. Second of all, we had no INTERIM government with Britain. We were represented by Parliament, but once we declared our indepence, we were in fact, independent, we just had to oppose Britain's recapture of our homeland. That analogy is entirely bogus.

NOTE: There aren't any "gorilla" fighters that I know of. However, I do know of some "guerilla" fighters.
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 8:54:11 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

John Stuart Mill

Thank you very much for that quote Hokie. I think it says everything about the upcoming election & the choices this nation faces. Do we continue to be the nation that won wars, survived a Depression, built the highest standard of living the world has ever seen, and destroyed Communism, or are we going to follow the french into the sewers?

As for the dead "followers of the religion of peace": Well, if you fuck around with the bandwagon, it's your own fault if you get hit with a horn. Scroom!
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 8:55:00 PM EDT
[#11]
good post. But I stand with my opinion.

could you answer my question.

thank you

Spelling. Pfft. if you're going to police spelling, your days will be full just from me.

Chris

Quoted:
First of all the American government had NOT ever surrendered and kept on fighting. We were ALWAYS at war with Britain since the first shots rang out. America did not legitimitly surrender and then keep on fighting... we MADE Britain surrender first. This is not the case in Iraq. The Iraqi military officially surrendered. These people are not fighting FOR Iraq, they are fighting to distabilize a FORM OF LIVING, democracy, just as many of the terrorists in Iraq have migrated into the country to cause disorder with the reconstruction process. Second of all, we had no INTERIM government with Britain. We were represented by Parliament, but once we declared our indepence, we were in fact, independent, we just had to oppose Britain's recapture of our homeland. That analogy is entirely bogus.

NOTE: There aren't any "gorilla" fighters that I know of. However, I do know of some "guerilla" fighters.

Link Posted: 10/4/2004 8:59:12 PM EDT
[#12]
Okay... I believe your question was:
"Did our forefathers identify themselves as "army regulars"? or were they gorilla fighters?
Say the SHTF. Would you identify yourself to the enemy?
"

The Geneva Accords weren't around at this time and yes, contrary to what the "Patriot" says, we fought largely in formation. Also, the only reason the English were pissed off that we targeted officers was because we executed war the way it was meant to be executed: pragmatically.
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 9:05:05 PM EDT
[#13]
Say the SHTF. Would you identify yourself to the enemy?

this was for today.
didn't mean to infer in the past with that. sorry

Chris
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 9:11:54 PM EDT
[#14]
FreeFall E6:   Good to go, Bro!
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 9:25:57 PM EDT
[#15]
The question isn't "Would I Identify Myself to the Enemy..."!

You were upset because we took out people who you think were too far away from the wreckage to have been actively contributing to an assualt on our troops or the celebration of an assault on our troops. The question is, however, do I think the people standing around the area are guilty of aggresive acts against the U.S. and to that I answer, "Yes." I did point out that the individuals that commited the RPG attack on the APC were guerillas that had not identified themselves as regular army, therefore, negating all rights endowed to them by the Geneva Accords. I said this to illustrate the fact that we can do whatever we want to these individuals because they have chosen not to represent themselves as reg. army. We are facing the same dilema in interogation techniques with detainees at Guantanamo. We don't have to give them any rights because they did not identify themselves as combatants. If we wanted to, we could torture them for information, however, that method doesn't really serve our cause nor does it regularly provide correct information.

So, again, the question is not ,"Would I..." but rather the statement is, "They did...".
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 9:34:19 PM EDT
[#16]
what bothers me more is that they were unarmed.

I seeing the video of the reporter. they sure wouldn't have run far. dropped where they were I would think. just as the reporter and his companions.

But anyway. have to agree to disagree with you.

Chris
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 9:40:25 PM EDT
[#17]
Hey, God's Right Hand, You make some extremely valid points.  Great research and rebuttle.  I'm with you.

I feel no pity for the "innocent bystanders."  They knew exactly where they were, and they know the dangers of being in a WARZONE.  Fuck 'em!  "Let Blah'lah sort 'em out!"
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 9:40:57 PM EDT
[#18]
As pointed out earlier, we were also destroying confidential hardware and documents that could be inside the vehicle. Also, I don't think we actually fired through the crowd. I think we shot a Hell-Fire or some other missle at the wreckage to destory it and shrapnel and other objects actually killed the people. The rounds from a .50 mini-gun would tear the bodies up a lot worse than that. There would be a lot more holes in the bodies rather than numerous, smaller holes as can be seen on the bodies. Also, if hear and see a chopper coming into the vicinity of where you are and you know that some nefarious deeds were just commited on that U.S. vehicle, any person with "clean hands" would start running. No, let me take that comment back, any intelligent person wouldn't have left their home to gawk at the wreckage.

Heartbreaker15: Thank you.
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 9:56:09 PM EDT
[#19]
I never have understood why they run toward the sound of gunfire and explosions.  
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 10:06:25 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
You mess with the bull ... you get the horn.

I couldnt have said it any better myself
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 1:11:35 AM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 1:54:37 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Chris

Chris,

Relax. Those shitheads were on the vehicle and were pulled off and placed there by others who came in after the fact. If you look at the other pictures, there are some which show this very thing. Those dickheads were not killed where they were photographed, rather this was the place away from the burning vehicle where the survivors/bystanders were stacking the bodies and the wounded to keep them from burning up. Probably against the so-called "religion of peace" to burn after you are killed. Instead of 70 virgins in the afterlife, they receive a herd of goats or something.

These were not "bystanders". These assholes were standing on or around the Bradley and dancing just prior to this photo. Wake up, dude.

Remember, not all Muslims are terrorists...but all the terrorists have been Muslim.
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 2:00:39 AM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 2:10:51 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Quoted:
That is terrible.

Quoted:
Don't look they are dancing in the streets over harm to Americans anymore. ---

That's a hell of a thing to say. They are just kids. I thought we were suppose to be helping these people... isn't that the justification for this war now.... its keeps changing so maybe I could be wrong.

No, What is 'terrible' is these ungrateful and hate filled fucks dancing on the bodies of dead soldiers and dead vehicles every chance they get…… They just learned a big lesson in life, (well the ones that survived did), don't go dancing in the street when you kill/wound our people.

Andy

Your attitude is exactly why they cheer when Americans get shot or killed. If we don't give a fuck about them dying, or if we cheer their deaths, why shouldn't they do the same for our soldiers. If we treat them like human beings then maybe they won't hate our asses and our soldiers can come home a lot faster.
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 2:11:33 AM EDT
[#25]
But did we shoot any of their dogs??

S.O.
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 3:55:57 AM EDT
[#26]
Your either part of the solution or...

You get chewed into little pieces by 25 mm.

Good riddance.
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 4:11:49 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:
Yeah I know they are dirty bastards, but this pic kind of gets to you. I wouldn't be human if it didn't

...gets me giggling like a school girl.
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 4:24:20 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
That is terrible.

Quoted:

That's a hell of a thing to say. They are just kids. I thought we were suppose to be helping these people... isn't that the justification for this war now.... its keeps changing so maybe I could be wrong.

No, What is 'terrible' is these ungrateful and hate filled fucks dancing on the bodies of dead soldiers and dead vehicles every chance they get…… They just learned a big lesson in life, (well the ones that survived did), don't go dancing in the street when you kill/wound our people.

Andy

Your attitude is exactly why they cheer when Americans get shot or killed. If we don't give a fuck about them dying, or if we cheer their deaths, why shouldn't they do the same for our soldiers. If we treat them like human beings then maybe they won't hate our asses and our soldiers can come home a lot faster.

Nope… they are hate filled savages… kill them and thats a lot less of them to kill our people…

Any one who cheers when they see a Coalition vehicle destroyed deserves to die… they are beyond redemption and Iraq is better off without them…  other Iraqis have rescued wounded coalition contractors and troops from vehicles unlike this bunch.

BTW … shooting them obviously works! you don't see them dancing on vehicles anymore

Andy
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 4:25:19 AM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

Quoted:
War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

John Stuart Mill

Thank you very much for that quote Hokie. I think it says everything about the upcoming election & the choices this nation faces. Do we continue to be the nation that won wars, survived a Depression, built the highest standard of living the world has ever seen, and destroyed Communism, or are we going to follow the french into the sewers?

As for the dead "followers of the religion of peace": Well, if you fuck around with the bandwagon, it's your own fault if you get hit with a horn. Scroom!

My sentiments exactly
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 4:37:34 AM EDT
[#30]

A Catholic priest killed by the body of someone desperate enough to jump from a flaming skyscraper?

That makes me shed tears.

Those fuckers dancing in the streets?

[josey] To hell with those fellas. Buzzards have to eat, same as worms. [/josey]
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 4:55:35 AM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 4:56:21 AM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 5:19:26 AM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

I seeing the video of the reporter. they sure wouldn't have run far. dropped where they were I would think. just as the reporter and his companions.

But anyway. have to agree to disagree with you.

Chris

I see that real war is too strong for you.  Why don't you just go back to watching Oprah and Dr. Phil?  Seems Survivor is the only reality you can handle.

You are weak.
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 8:03:05 AM EDT
[#34]
"I see that real war is too strong for you. Why don't you just go back to watching Oprah and Dr. Phil? Seems Survivor is the only reality you can handle."

and how real is that war for you from your computer?
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 8:14:13 AM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:
Yeah I know they are dirty bastards, but this pic kind of gets yo you. I wouldn't be human if it didn't

Not as much as the (video) of a certain someone having his head sawed off with a knife.
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 8:15:12 AM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:
The ONLY thing that gets me is why the hell are they wearing flip flops in a warzone??

Because they support John Kerry's bid for election ??
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 8:18:27 AM EDT
[#37]
does anyone have video of this?

thanks
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 9:00:10 AM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

thanks

Link to video
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 9:15:26 AM EDT
[#39]
Two Thoughts:

One.  We need to bring back Napalm.  It’s neater and would make for better BBQ’s.  Not to mention getting more Tangos.
Two.  A Napalm bomb halfway loaded with Pork BBQ sauce.
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 9:19:14 AM EDT
[#40]

Caption:
As Achmed dies he realizes too late that while he may wind up in Paradise, HE is going to be one of the Virgins.
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 9:34:44 AM EDT
[#41]
i got a picture for you:

that's SSG. Jarrett Jongema, blown the fuck up by "the religion of peace"  he survived, unlike the other 3 guys in his humvee

if i could give less of a fuck about those dead insurgent motherfuckers it would amaze even myself..........
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 9:39:46 AM EDT
[#42]
BWAAAAHAAAAAA!

Pay attention children; Actions=Consequences.

Class dismissed.  For those of you that can still walk.
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 1:48:33 PM EDT
[#43]
Moral of the Video:

Defaming American Casualties is All Fun and Games Until....

SOMEONE GET'S FUCKING OBLITERATED!!

This public service announcement brought to you by:

Pissed Off Americans For the Ass Kicking of Most of the Middle East (POAFAKMME)
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 1:53:47 PM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

Chris

Should have armed themselves.
Don't dance at my party unless I invited you.
Dance on my burning vehicles, you get fucked up.
STay home, raise your kids, go to work and you won't die.
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 1:59:55 PM EDT
[#45]
[Clint Eastwood] He should have armed himself if he's gonna dance on our bradley [/Clint Eastwood]
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 4:05:04 PM EDT
[#46]
If the Helo didn't get them, didn't those dumb MFs ever hear of secondaries?

Bomber
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 6:50:47 PM EDT
[#47]
Amazingly , This is the kind of shit we went into Iraq to stop.

War is hell, and far from being too "strong" for me.

Bottom line here is this.
WE are the "liberator" or we are just the new boss, same as the old boss.

I see the shock and horror and sadness of Innocent unarmed WTC people being killed, and in the same space in time others on here cheering that those other countries unarmed civilians getting killed by us.
>>>>As you dance and cheer.
you laugh, you joke, you make fun of them dying.
quite hypocritical IMHO

on another note.

watching that reporter and crew go down, the "scatter " theory is flawed .dropped where they stood  by everything I have seen from the stills and video. pretty damn far from that vehicle.

Are we liberators or are we just the newest boss?

Chris

Link Posted: 10/6/2004 6:54:36 PM EDT
[#48]
that reporter was quite a ways from that burning hulk. wouldn't you all agree?

Chris

Quoted:

Quoted:

thanks

Link to video

Link Posted: 10/6/2004 7:12:35 PM EDT
[#49]
+1

Chris

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
That is terrible.

Quoted:

Andy

Link Posted: 10/6/2004 7:18:31 PM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:
Amazingly , This is the kind of shit we went into Iraq to stop.

War is hell, and far from being too "strong" for me.

Bottom line here is this.
WE are the "liberator" or we are just the new boss, same as the old boss.

I see the shock and horror and sadness of Innocent unarmed WTC people being killed, and in the same space in time others on here cheering that those other countries unarmed civilians getting killed by us.
>>>>As you dance and cheer.
you laugh, you joke, you make fun of them dying.
quite hypocritical IMHO

on another note.

watching that reporter and crew go down, the "scatter " theory is flawed .dropped where they stood  by everything I have seen from the stills and video. pretty damn far from that vehicle.

Are we liberators or are we just the newest boss?

Chris

I think this is obviously a rhetorical question. First, these individuals do not represent the sentiment of a plurality of Iraq. This was the actions of a small, yet organized, terrorist/insurgency group hoping to derail the implementation of a democracy in the Middle East.  Furthermore, your quote: "
I see the shock and horror and sadness of Innocent unarmed WTC people being killed, and in the same space in time others on here cheering that those other countries unarmed civilians getting killed by us. "... that is a blatant distortion of the truth. First, the innocent civilians in the WTC have never been accused of being involved in any plot to injure another individual nor an instance in which another person was injured. Secondly, you are assuming that those unarmed individuals were innocent of an act commited in such close proximity to them. There is no discrepancy that some, if not all, of the individuals in the video were celebrating the destruction and injure of American forces and vehicles. Also, there is no information clearly dictating that the perpetrators of the crime had left the scene of the offense and that they were not there.  I will state again: the individuals in this video were living in a war zone... they knew the ramifications of an act such as this and were cognitive of the measures that would be taken to counter these offenses. They, however, did not have the forethought to get out of the area while they could have and, instead, relished this infinitesimal victory.

So, yes, I celebrate the destruction of individuals that I acknowledge to be a threat to my countrymen fighting in Iraq, my fellow civilians at home, and the process and goal of our war in Iraq: democracy.

- Adam
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top