BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 7
Link Posted: 9/4/2004 1:10:51 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I think the latest death toll is about 320.

That's what I heard.  Jesus, those poor kids.  How can ANYONE stand there and shoot kids in the back?  How can anyone be evil enough to do that?

I don't know, Cousin Rikky. I just don't know.

Link Posted: 9/4/2004 1:15:14 PM EDT
[#2]
Now CNN says death toll tops 350.

Link Posted: 9/4/2004 1:18:11 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:
This guys shirt isn't a photoshop.

us.news2.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/ap/20040903/capt.mosb13509031828.russia_school_seizure_mosb135.jpg

Coming to a school event near you in October.

wganz

For the love of God, man! Don't even JOKE about such a thing!
Link Posted: 9/4/2004 1:23:43 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Now CNN says death toll tops 350.

And climbing...
Link Posted: 9/4/2004 1:32:39 PM EDT
[#5]
Russian Press comments…

"Those who organise and carry out acts of terrorism should receive the most irreversible, the harshest punishment."

Sergei Bogdanov in Krasnaya Zvezda

The terrorists call themselves shakhids, fighters for the faith. As a Chechen, I can say that these subhumans have no faith or nationality... They will be damned for all generations, both in this life and the afterlife... This cancer must be cut out with a red-hot iron. No mercy for terrorists."

Lema Kasayev in Rossiyskaya Gazeta"

Andy
Link Posted: 9/4/2004 1:43:12 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 9/4/2004 1:46:38 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Excellent post.

Much needed.

We NEED to know what are enemy really is.

One thing that really pisses me off - ALL of the media - CNN, FoxNews, ABCCBSNBCMSNBC... NOBODY is treating this story as much of anything.

This only reinforces the world opinion that Americans are narcissistic and self-centered. That unless it happens to US - nobody in our media will give more than two shits about it no matter HOW inhuman the massacre is!!!

breathe...............

It just sickens me that it's gonna have to take a couple hundred AMERICAN children getting rounded up, tortured for three days and then shot in the backs for the fucking IDIOTS here to start treating this as what it is - a PanIslamic World War III.

Kill all the terrorists.

Kill all the terrorist supporters.

Kill all the funders of terrorists.

Kill all those who harbor terrorists.

Kill all those who justify terrorism.

Kill all those who deny the identity of the terrorists.

Kill all those who willfully ignore terrorism.

Kill all those who obstruct or obfuscate the identification of terrorists.

We will make no distinction between the terrorists who committed these acts and those who harbor them.

You're either with us - or against us.

breathe........... walk away..............................

+1
Link Posted: 9/4/2004 1:54:53 PM EDT
[#8]
Great thread.  Thank you.  Too bad some of Michael Moore's fans showed up.
Link Posted: 9/4/2004 2:33:10 PM EDT
[#9]
More pics:

Please let them come home safely:

WHY?

Link Posted: 9/4/2004 3:08:32 PM EDT
[#10]
Events like we are now facing really make me wish I could explain everything.

This horror in Russia serves as a warning to us: That the soul of a man can become so dark, so corrupt, that he becomes utterly inhuman. It is possible for us to extinguish all light that dwells within us and become so utterly evil that we shame the whole race.

We need to look upon evil. Gaze upon it intently. Constantly remember the monstrosity of events like this. Because like it or not, the same capability dwells within each of us. If we try hard enough, and lean to our own understanding hard enough, and refuse to acknowledge any external morality long enough, we will become just like the people who did this.

I cannot imaging aiming my rifle at a bunch of scared kids, some of them 4 years old, and deliberately opening fire on them with the intent to kill as many as possible.

But knowing the history of mankind, I know that if I do not remain vigilant, if I do not resist evil, I can become corrupt enough to do it.

Terrorism is so frightening because it demonstrates the naked evil that dwells within the hearts of men. A kind of deliberate evil that abandons all morality instead worshipping by spilling the blood of the innocent.
Link Posted: 9/4/2004 3:12:33 PM EDT
[#11]
It kills me seeing those dead kids and their parents hugging their lifeless bodies.  I really can't even fathom what they must be going through.
Link Posted: 9/4/2004 3:21:17 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Excellent post.

Much needed.

One thing that really pisses me off - ALL of the media - CNN, FoxNews, ABCCBSNBCMSNBC... NOBODY is treating this story as much of anything.

This only reinforces the world opinion that Americans are narcissistic and self-centered. That unless it happens to US - nobody in our media will give more than two shits about it no matter HOW inhuman the massacre is!!!

breathe...............

It just sickens me that it's gonna have to take a couple hundred AMERICAN children getting rounded up, tortured for three days and then shot in the backs for the fucking IDIOTS here to start treating this as what it is - a PanIslamic World War III.

Kill all the terrorists.

We will make no distinction between the terrorists who committed these acts and those who harbor them.

Amen brother!!!

Amen+2--God bless the victims and families
Link Posted: 9/4/2004 3:22:34 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
Russian Press comments…

"Those who organise and carry out acts of terrorism should receive the most irreversible, the harshest punishment."

Sergei Bogdanov in Krasnaya Zvezda

The terrorists call themselves shakhids, fighters for the faith. As a Chechen, I can say that these subhumans have no faith or nationality... They will be damned for all generations, both in this life and the afterlife... This cancer must be cut out with a red-hot iron. No mercy for terrorists."

Lema Kasayev in Rossiyskaya Gazeta"

Andy

Couldn't have said it any better myself...
Link Posted: 9/4/2004 3:23:21 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
and, PS: bush is who used the word "crusade" and the phrase " god told me to go into........"
so don't even attempt to say this isn't religious war

Chris

This SHOULD be a CRUSADE--in the BEST sense of the word
Link Posted: 9/4/2004 3:52:23 PM EDT
[#15]
the only place islam should be practice is in hell
Link Posted: 9/4/2004 4:04:59 PM EDT
[#16]
May the God who cherishes the little children visit His just retribution upon the blackest of all evil we call those who hurt our defenseless ones.
Link Posted: 9/4/2004 4:14:01 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 9/4/2004 4:15:39 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
Excellent post.

Much needed.

breathe...............

Kill all the terrorists.

A LARGE +1 From me on this one. I don't know how other people can just let this not bother them.

Tall Shadow
Link Posted: 9/4/2004 4:33:10 PM EDT
[#19]
First time Ive had a tear in my eye in 10 years
I am so full of hate right now.
And as far as Ive seen you guys are the only people in the states that give a shit about these kids.
Link Posted: 9/4/2004 4:51:44 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
First time Ive had a tear in my eye in 10 years
I am so full of hate right now.
And as far as Ive seen you guys are the only people in the states that give a shit about these kids.

+1 I have been showing this thread to my friends neighbors etc. Most don't know much about it but when they see the pics and the details they are leaving my house fuckin pissed.    THANKS BALZAC
Link Posted: 9/4/2004 4:57:46 PM EDT
[#21]
I showed a couple of pics (color printers are sooo nice) to fellow coaches today. They were all pissed and seemed to have the same conclusions as we do.
Link Posted: 9/4/2004 5:03:48 PM EDT
[#22]
I imagine this kid - 15 years from now - as a grizzled russian army veteran, patrolling occupied Iran, Afghanistan or Saudi Arabia with his American and European allies.  

Link Posted: 9/4/2004 5:07:30 PM EDT
[#23]
It's been 50 years since we've joined the Russians to fight evil-

Will we join again?
Link Posted: 9/4/2004 5:09:21 PM EDT
[#24]
What'da want to bet that fat fuck michael moore is going through denial of egg on his face.

Russia has got to start carpet bombing again.
Link Posted: 9/4/2004 5:09:32 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
I imagine this kid - 15 years from now - as a grizzled russian army veteran, patrolling occupied Iran, Afghanistan or Saudi Arabia with his American and European allies.  

That kid is already grizzled.  He's got the grim determination to avoid death on his face.  I'm glad there are survivors, if for nothing but to exact revenge upon the animals.

Link Posted: 9/4/2004 5:21:18 PM EDT
[#26]
It's enough to make a grown man cry.  
Link Posted: 9/4/2004 5:43:26 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:
Events like we are now facing really make me wish I could explain everything.

This horror in Russia serves as a warning to us: That the soul of a man can become so dark, so corrupt, that he becomes utterly inhuman. It is possible for us to extinguish all light that dwells within us and become so utterly evil that we shame the whole race.

We need to look upon evil. Gaze upon it intently. Constantly remember the monstrosity of events like this. Because like it or not, the same capability dwells within each of us. If we try hard enough, and lean to our own understanding hard enough, and refuse to acknowledge any external morality long enough, we will become just like the people who did this.

I cannot imaging aiming my rifle at a bunch of scared kids, some of them 4 years old, and deliberately opening fire on them with the intent to kill as many as possible.

But knowing the history of mankind, I know that if I do not remain vigilant, if I do not resist evil, I can become corrupt enough to do it.

Terrorism is so frightening because it demonstrates the naked evil that dwells within the hearts of men. A kind of deliberate evil that abandons all morality instead worshipping by spilling the blood of the innocent.

I couldn't agree more.

Which is why arguments from the leftist liberals in our country defy any logic:

They don't believe in good or evil, in fact they do not believe in ANY absolutes.

And they continue to TRY to compare filthy, despicable, EVIL acts like this to our troops war on terrorists.

Its unbelieveable.  

Link Posted: 9/4/2004 6:08:11 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:
Ind: Ive been thinking about enlisting heavily, and this incident has cinched my decision for me. Im gonna go talk to the recruiter and enlist at the end of the semester and go fight this enemy, and may the Lord steady my hand on my shots.

John

God Bless You for that. Keep us informed.
Link Posted: 9/4/2004 6:12:18 PM EDT
[#29]
Please, please tell me that Russian forces have hunted down and exterminated the terrorists that escaped.  I read early reports that stated some of the terrorists had escaped and were holed up in local residences.  They should be hunted down and killed such as rabid dogs!!!!!!!!!!!

You know what?  I am of the personal opinion that they should slowly and deliberately cut the heads off of these guys the same way that the "rebels" (note uncapitalized because they deserve no merit) cut off the head of that poor Russian soldier.  And send the fucking tape to Al-Jareeza for them to play.........broadcast it all over those shit holes that Islam calls home.

If you have EVER doubted that Islam is a religion of hate, ask yourself this:  Would the TRUE religion of "peace" support the killing of innocent children?

This makes my stomach CHURN!!!!!!!!  I totally support Putin's comment that "THIS IS ABSOLUTE WAR!"  

I hope that fuckin' Chechnya gets burnt to the ground.   Some will whine, "but everyone there isn't supporting them."  Fuck that.  Do you think that for 1 second these INNOCENT children have any grasp of international relations?  They're kids for God's sakes!!!!!!  All they know is to get up in the morning, go to school, and play with their friends!!!  They are INNOCENT FOR GOD SAKES!

I hate to say this, but Islam needs to be wiped off the face of this planet BY ALL MEANS POSSIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-REAPER2502
Link Posted: 9/4/2004 6:24:35 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:
www.moscowhelp.org

Does anyone know if this fund is legit?

And to all you couch quarterbacks talking about killing this and killing that from the comfort of your home, donate some money to these people. Thats how you can help.
Link Posted: 9/4/2004 6:28:33 PM EDT
[#31]
Thanks for the pics. That kind of shit ain't pretty, but is good reminder of what we are up against.
Link Posted: 9/4/2004 7:50:44 PM EDT
[#32]
people here are so ignorant. just asked a girl if she knew about what happened in Russia and she didnt. didnt want to know either. (im at LSU)
Link Posted: 9/4/2004 7:53:00 PM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 9/4/2004 8:21:16 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:
It's been 50 years since we've joined the Russians to fight evil-

Will we join again?

Almost 60 years ago, it ended in Berlin, even though it took tens of millions of Russian casualties to do it.  I'm hoping they still have the resolve, our support, and Zhukov reincarnate to end it this time, where it started, in Riyadh.
Link Posted: 9/4/2004 8:31:44 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Excellent post.

Much needed.

breathe...............

Kill all the terrorists.

+1

Then no one would be left.
Link Posted: 9/4/2004 8:39:20 PM EDT
[#36]
BTT

This needs to stay on the front page a bit longer.

And, for those who can, pass this information on to as many others as possible since the news media won't meet their obligation to share the true horror of what happened in Russia with us.
Link Posted: 9/4/2004 8:45:13 PM EDT
[#37]
Godspeed little ones.
Link Posted: 9/4/2004 9:04:21 PM EDT
[#38]
where on the web can I find the unsanitized pictures?
Link Posted: 9/4/2004 9:17:10 PM EDT
[#39]
BUMP...

God help the familys of the fallen and God punish those who did this.. I do believe in Heaven and , the children are with god now they will never grow old they will never cry they will never feel pain they will be forever.  Those who did this, will never know happiness they will never have peace they will BURN they will burn forever never to die , they will suffer more than any mortal man, and they will be forever......
Link Posted: 9/4/2004 9:20:50 PM EDT
[#40]
I've read much of this thread.

So  many have said so many perfect phrases, conveyed honest emotions. What little I could add would be superfluous.

I just know one thing. I didn't cry, I didn't rage. I felt cold and vengeful. This will be avenged. If I am very fortunate, I will have a hand in the vengence.
Link Posted: 9/4/2004 9:30:41 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:
Please, please tell me that Russian forces have hunted down and exterminated the terrorists that escaped.  I read early reports that stated some of the terrorists had escaped and were holed up in local residences.  They should be hunted down and killed such as rabid dogs!!!!!!!!!!!

-REAPER2502

A significant number of the Chechnyian Freedom Fighters that got out of the school were caught by the townspeople, immediately given a fair trial, and hung. When my wife gets up tomorrow, I'll get her to get me the link to the Russian newspaper with the article. Islam is a religion of peace

wganz

Link Posted: 9/4/2004 9:31:55 PM EDT
[#42]
I guess it was.

Link Posted: 9/4/2004 10:45:09 PM EDT
[#43]
Mother Russia is getting madder than hell about this… and the EU have been summoned to demand an explanation for their disgraceful  comments about the siege.

"Dutch Foreign Minister Bernard Bot has sought to defuse a row with Moscow over comments on Friday in which he said the EU wanted to know how the tragedy could have happened.

The Russian foreign ministry described the comment as "insolent, odious and deeply offensive," and summoned the Dutch ambassador to Moscow to demand a full explanation.

Mr Bot said there had been a regrettable misunderstanding about the remarks and he hoped to clear up the row in a face-to-face meeting with his Russian counterpart Sergei Lavrov."

www.bbc.co.uk

ANdy
Link Posted: 9/4/2004 10:53:36 PM EDT
[#44]

Goddamn these new pictures are ripping my heart apart and consuming me with rage. Fucking US "news" media isn't talking about this story AT ALL let alone showing any pictures.

How I hope the Russians will so ruthlessly and mercilessly pay these pigs back for what they did.

Link Posted: 9/4/2004 11:06:04 PM EDT
[#45]
I am speechless.

WTF.

I gotta go to bed, this shit is tearing me up.  As a parent, I weep.  As a Christian, I pray for them.  As an American, my heart go towards them.  As a mortal man, with mortal weakness, I say kill them all.

No mercey to this bastards.  I can fairly say, this tops 9/11.  I hope they get a call from Joseph Stalin, because that is the only answer for this shit.

I'm sure the RED's will know how to handle this..

I hope we don't need something like this to wake us up again.

Never forget.

The only thing I can say to their family is that Jesus will be taking care of them.
Link Posted: 9/4/2004 11:30:18 PM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:
I am speechless.

WTF.

I gotta go to bed, this shit is tearing me up.  As a parent, I weep.  As a Christian, I pray for them.  As an American, my heart go towards them.  As a mortal man, with mortal weakness, I say kill them all.

No mercey to this bastards.  I can fairly say, this tops 9/11.  I hope they get a call from Joseph Stalin, because that is the only answer for this shit.

I'm sure the RED's will know how to handle this..

I hope we don't need something like this to wake us up again.

Never forget.

The only thing I can say to their family is that Jesus will be taking care of them.

God will also be taking care of the terrorists.  
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 12:18:49 AM EDT
[#47]
In case you folks missed it, here in a story from the NY Times about what exactly transpired during the opening of the moments and what happened after inside the gym. Even though the Ruskie govt was not ready move against the terrorists, if they had not stormed the gym, personally I think the number of people killed would've been higher.

52 Hours of Horror and Death for Captives at Russian School

As a father, I had a pretty tough time looking at all those dead children.
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 12:59:10 AM EDT
[#48]
Reading the stories on what happened and looking at all the pictures have me filled up with a whole gambit of emotions.    First is the terrible sadness for the loss of the lives Children, Fathers, and Mothers.  Second is a depressing feeling of why would anyone target such a soft civillian target.  
Then an anger starts to form when it is clear that this was an act of pure evil from  vile, inhuman  followers of Islam (satan).     Lastly a felling of pure RAGE that such evil is still tolerated in this world and why are not more countries in the world coming forward to condem such acts.    
I must apologize for the stronge anti-Islamic statement,  But one has to wonder how any real and true religion can sanction this dispicable act and others in the name of following Allah.  If they were truly honorable they would be condeming these acts and going after the terrorists in the world with at least the same fervor that the rest of the world is.

I am sending my prayers for the survivors for a fast recovery and for them to see their lost revenged,
I am also praying for all the little lost children, and am going to take a solace in the fact that they will be received into heaven with wide open arms,  And the Evil beings that committed the acts will forever burn in hell that is the only place that could accept them.  
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 1:52:43 AM EDT
[#49]
what kind of fucking low life loser does this to helpless kids.  Makes me sad and angry all at the same time.

Kill all the terrorists.

No question about it.
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 4:03:43 AM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

As a father, I had a pretty tough time looking at all those dead children./b]

+1
Page / 7
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top