Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Link Posted: 2/27/2008 7:49:12 PM EDT
[#1]
When they tell you up front, "I'll drive you crazy" ,  pay attention.  

Link Posted: 2/27/2008 7:56:23 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Not me but a friend was dating one.  She blew up on every other friend of his EXCEPT me.  Why?  Because she felt something special about me.

The last straw ended up with my friend dumping her.  She came over for some assorted papers etc at my friend's house and threw the box of stuff all over his yard, turning into her Ms. Hyde act.  I told my friend to get back in the house and proceeded to calm her down.  My friend watched from the window as I tamed her psychotic behavior.  I don't know how I did it other than calming and restoring rational balance.  But my friend still thinks it was amazing because it usually took her hours to get the swollen, red face back to normal and usually with lots of crying.

To this day, I have the reputation of being the emotional bomb squad.  But neither of us have had the need for my special skill set, thankfully.  

How are you with lions and wild horses?
Link Posted: 2/27/2008 7:56:33 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
No thanks, I don't want to have to relive it.

Isn't that the truth.

+1.  Sad thing is I might be signing up for it again...

Oh dear.
Learn from your mistakes.
Better yet, learn from other people's mistakes!
Link Posted: 2/27/2008 7:57:07 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
165 stitches

Come on, TJ, spill it.
Link Posted: 2/27/2008 7:59:21 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
perfect, i have a good one.  long but it deserves the full story...
the dog and I now go to the petsmart on the other side of town.

I've got a surefire way to make them go away.  I just act like I'm genuinely interested. It always does the trick.  On the rare occasion that doesn't work I just tell them what I studied in college.  Apparently that is a dirty subject, far worse than microwaving kittens.
Link Posted: 2/27/2008 8:00:27 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Isn't that the truth.

+1.  Sad thing is I might be signing up for it again...

Don't do it.

Please, for the love of God and all that is holy, don't do it.
Link Posted: 2/27/2008 8:03:06 PM EDT
[#7]
A friend of mine i worked with for many years had a girl friend that was a pudding shy of the psycho ward.  She was bi-polar and nucking crazy.

One night, we stayed late at work playing some BF:V after a long grueling day, and she calls him saying she wants to do something with him, but he tells her go away.  Been trying to get rid of her for a long time.  Anyways she shows up at the office where we are, and starts banging on the door.  I go and tell her she needs to leave now, he does not want to see or talk to her right now.

Seems to calm her down and for the next 15 minutes all is quiet... till.... *CRASH* and the sound of glass shattering everywhere.  She had thrown the fucking jack to her car through the front glass door in the office.  She looked like she was going to kill him.  I basically tell her if she comes in she's fucking dead and get the police there ASAP.

2 nice officers come and talk to her, issue her a trespass warning and call the owner, who DOES NOT press charges (against my advice) and allows her to make restitution for the damage.  In the end she finally gave up on him and left him alone.  But she was fucking crazy.

Then there was the time she punched her hand through the glass window in his bedroom...  

ETA:  Or the time she changed his voicemail message to *HI I'm BOB and I'm a lying sack of shit and I will fuck you up.  Please don't leave me a meassage I'm a fucking loser and will dump your ass*  --- or some such message...

Then the whole EBAY thing with him winning close to 400 items of random crap he never bid on...

And the whole ex boyfriend thing...

And her High School teachers warning me about her... (We went to the same high school)...

And she chasing after him at about 100 miles an hour down an industrial park, sparks flying and the car she's in catching air....

Link Posted: 2/27/2008 8:10:44 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Not me but a friend was dating one.  She blew up on every other friend of his EXCEPT me.  Why?  Because she felt something special about me.

The last straw ended up with my friend dumping her.  She came over for some assorted papers etc at my friend's house and threw the box of stuff all over his yard, turning into her Ms. Hyde act.  I told my friend to get back in the house and proceeded to calm her down.  My friend watched from the window as I tamed her psychotic behavior.  I don't know how I did it other than calming and restoring rational balance.  But my friend still thinks it was amazing because it usually took her hours to get the swollen, red face back to normal and usually with lots of crying.

To this day, I have the reputation of being the emotional bomb squad.  But neither of us have had the need for my special skill set, thankfully.  

How are you with lions and wild horses?

Lions?  I'll take a .338 Win Mag please.  Wild horses?  I have wrangled a few.  Never broke one as they are too dumb.  But I'll take either over a bopolar bear any day.
Link Posted: 2/27/2008 8:25:04 PM EDT
[#9]
As funny as all this is, this clears some things up for me.
Link Posted: 2/27/2008 8:25:53 PM EDT
[#10]
About 28 years ago, I'm drinking a few beers with a friend and his uncle. We get talking about how nutty the uncle's wife was and the guy takes off his shirt.

The uncle has scars all over his body and he points out, "Here and here is where she stabbed me with a butcher knife. Here is where she shot me and this is where she cut me up with a beer bottle."

He keeps pointing out all the scars and what she did and I'm like wtf!!

A few months later we are all drinking at a bar and she starts hitting on me. Her husband came up to me and warned me to stay away. I told him not to worry, he could keep all the stab wounds and gunshot wounds. I'm not sure if she's bipolar but she's sure as hell nuts.
Link Posted: 2/27/2008 8:31:07 PM EDT
[#11]

ETA: What would you do if you found a dude feeling up your daughter on the couch?
I didn't want to get tazed

There is no electric charge emitted from a 1911.
Link Posted: 2/27/2008 8:42:48 PM EDT
[#12]
She would call me over at 1 am and fuck my brains out.  Shit you only read about in the Kama Sutra or imaginative Penthouse Forum threads.    You're half way off the bed, balancing 1 leg on a windowsill while she's swinging back and forth on a rope harness tied to your shoulders.  She won't stop until she literally collapses into a exhausted smiling ball (this takes a lot for Manic bipolar girl).

Then you go home in the morning she calls all your friends and tells them how you were just over there touching her and trying to get into her pants.  How you scared her and she is worried you might rape her.

Rinse and repeat next night.

For 2 weeks.

Finally 2 of your friends come over and tell you "Tannim, we need to talk.  X is telling us you're scaring her and might be trying to rape her.  We need to know what's going on."

/BOGGLE

So I made them wait until that night when I got my 1am call.  I had a speaker phone I used so they could listen to her call.  They sat there with their mouths open shocked at what they heard.  I turned her down (I told her I had a test) and she snapped.  Went from Slut to frothing bitch in 0.2 seconds.

My buddies let all our mutual friends know what was going on and I never went back.  But for the next 3 months it was so tempting to give in and return.  When you're 20 and have a genuine nympho beating your door down it's hard to say no.

I really identify with the Offspring song sometimes.

I-I know, I should say no, but
It's kinda hard when she's ready to go
Link Posted: 2/27/2008 8:45:34 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:
We're running heavy on crazy chicks in Alaska.....

Every Alaskan I have ever known has said this.  I am really curious about that.

Must be the cabin fever thing?
Link Posted: 2/27/2008 8:46:11 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
She would call me over at 1 am and fuck my brains out.  Shit you only read about in the Kama Sutra or imaginative Penthouse Forum threads.    You're half way off the bed, balancing 1 leg on a windowsill while she's swinging back and forth on a rope harness tied to your shoulders.  She won't stop until she literally collapses into a exhausted smiling ball (this takes a lot for Manic bipolar girl).

Then you go home in the morning she calls all your friends and tells them how you were just over there touching her and trying to get into her pants.  How you scared her and she is worried you might rape her.

Rinse and repeat next night.

For 2 weeks.

Finally 2 of your friends come over and tell you "Tannim, we need to talk.  X is telling us you're scaring her and might be trying to rape her.  We need to know what's going on."

/BOGGLE

So I made them wait until that night when I got my 1am call.  I had a speaker phone I used so they could listen to her call.  They sat there with their mouths open shocked at what they heard.  I turned her down (I told her I had a test) and she snapped.  Went from Slut to frothing bitch in 0.2 seconds.

My buddies let all our mutual friends know what was going on and I never went back.  But for the next 3 months it was so tempting to give in and return.  When you're 20 and have a genuine nympho beating your door down it's hard to say no.

I really identify with the Offspring song sometimes.

I-I know, I should say no, but
It's kinda hard when she's ready to go

The possibility of getting stabbed is one of the only things I have ever found that could affect my ability to sustain an erection.  But hey, that's just me.
Link Posted: 2/27/2008 8:47:42 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Bipolar is biological.  I wonder if, like Texas, Alaska attracted the oddballs and we are talking about their granddaughters?  I am as serious as a heart attack.  Every Alaskan that I have ever met has talked about this.
Link Posted: 2/27/2008 8:49:54 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Bipolar is biological.  I wonder if, like Texas, Alaska attracted the oddballs and we are talking about their granddaughters?  I am as serious as a heart attack.  Every Alaskan that I have ever met has talked about this.

Less women than men.  So men will put up with more shit than someone in the lower 48.  
Link Posted: 2/27/2008 8:51:02 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Bipolar can have different degrees though.

Some bipolars can get by without meds, others need to be held down at the funny far.

Environment has a big impact.
Link Posted: 2/27/2008 8:52:26 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

No, it's just that all the normal sane ones leave as soon as high school is over.
Link Posted: 2/27/2008 8:54:20 PM EDT
[#19]
Bitch stabbed me in the leg with a screwdriver during foreplay......you can barely see the scar today
Link Posted: 2/27/2008 8:56:08 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

No, it's just that all the normal sane ones leave as soon as high school is over.

Why do they leave?  I can't think of any real negatives about Alaska.
Link Posted: 2/27/2008 9:01:40 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Less women than men.  So men will put up with more shit than someone in the lower 48.  

I have leaned toward the ratio thing, but the biological side deserves consideration.

ETA-Holy shit, Raven! I just noticed you have almost 33,000 posts. I take it you work at a computer?
Link Posted: 2/27/2008 9:06:01 PM EDT
[#22]
Whew, some of these are kinda close to crazy. Mine was codependant and bi polar. If they are on xanax you need to steer the fuck clear.

Yeah she was a nympho, she had also had 3 kids and didnt have one of them with her...Why? Because she had been paid 20k a kid to "adopt" them out. She tried to give me head one time......imagine draping a wet, room temp dishrag over mister happy. THAT WAS IT!

I decide to do the right thing and dump her crazy ass. She tells me she is pregnant. FUCK! I stay with her for 3 months but she isnt showing.....then she has a "miscarriage" only the EMT told me it was menstrual blood in the toilet and not fetal. I said nothing as she went to the hospital and got a "DNC". I chatted with the doc and he told me that she was as unpregnant as could be. Still I said nothing. They held her for 2 days on a psych hold and I picked her up in my car.

We headed to her place and when she got out of the car I simply drove off. I had changed my number the previous day so she hitchiked across town and tried to get in my house. Tried climbing through windows, kicking down the door, etc. All the while screaming her undying love for me.

When the cops hauled her away she had bloodied up her knuckles on my door and torn off 3 fingernails. Tried to blame it on me but the neighbors had videotaped the whole thing so I didnt hear anything.

To this day I have kept an EPT in the medicine cabinet. 2 times since then a woman has used the "I'm pregnant" routine when they sensed the imminent demise of the relationship. I just go to the cabinet and say "pee on the stick". Neither of them did it and I heard nothing else after the fact.
Link Posted: 2/27/2008 9:12:14 PM EDT
[#23]
I dont feel like typing a novel tonight...

I grew up with a bipolar mom(now on medication, doing great btw), and a bipolar sister. Not to mention quite a few bipolar ex girlfriends, friends, and roomates girlfriends along the way...

If nothing else, I am really good at dealing with crazy.

There is a consequince for all these years of guys banging a girl for her looks and not her personality, all our women are freaking nuts.
Link Posted: 2/27/2008 9:23:08 PM EDT
[#24]
This is what I'm talking about!

I was going to watch a movie tonight but here's this thread about Hot, Nympho, Batshit Crazy chicks and it ain't something some writer just made up.

It's hard to get anything done when you guys are posting this kind of stuff.  

Link Posted: 2/27/2008 9:26:46 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:
To this day I have kept an EPT in the medicine cabinet. 2 times since then a woman has used the "I'm pregnant" routine when they sensed the imminent demise of the relationship. I just go to the cabinet and say "pee on the stick". Neither of them did it and I heard nothing else after the fact.

That's an awesome idea.. I'll have to steal that one.
Link Posted: 2/27/2008 9:35:53 PM EDT
[#26]
Man, I wish I would get the "If you break up with me, I'll kill myself" line.

So far it's been "If you break up with me, I'll kill you."
Link Posted: 2/27/2008 9:40:19 PM EDT
[#27]
I guess the Borderline Personality Disorders would be another show.      
Link Posted: 2/27/2008 9:51:37 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:
This is what I'm talking about!

I was going to watch a movie tonight but here's this thread about Hot, Nympho, Batshit Crazy chicks and it ain't something some writer just made up.

It's hard to get anything done when you guys are posting this kind of stuff.  

+1

Dunno why, but I'm like a moth to a light bulb on these threads.
Link Posted: 2/27/2008 10:16:30 PM EDT
[#29]
Oh this thread brings back memories
Link Posted: 2/27/2008 10:25:07 PM EDT
[#30]
Boy, does it! Holy shit. Ive been kinda reflecting as I read these, and they are straight outta my past.
Oh, as per the Alaskan females leaving, not all the crazy ones leave. I married one who found her way to Florida. Lasted 4 months. The romance was wonderfull, and she was spectacular, really spectacular. But, those long winter nights must do something to them. I mean this one was certified crazy with papers.

ETA: and, I think she is back there today. So, at least one came back.
Link Posted: 2/27/2008 10:30:38 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

ETA: What would you do if you found a dude feeling up your daughter on the couch?
I didn't want to get tazed

There is no electric charge emitted from a 1911.

I'm lucky I got out of there then
Link Posted: 2/27/2008 10:36:29 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:
Man, I wish I would get the "If you break up with me, I'll kill myself" line.

So far it's been "If you break up with me, I'll kill you."

I guess all my crazy chicks are nothing in comparison to you old timers
Link Posted: 2/27/2008 10:46:18 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

Actually, what many of you are describing are also traits of Borderline Personality Disorder.

DSM-IV-TR criteria

The latest version of the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (DSM-IV-TR), the widely-used American Psychiatric Association guide for clinicians seeking to diagnose mental illnesses, defines Borderline Personality Disorder (BPD) as: "a pervasive pattern of instability of interpersonal relationships, self-image and affects, as well as marked impulsivity, beginning by early adulthood and present in a variety of contexts."[5] BPD is classed on "Axis II", as an underlying pervasive or personality condition, rather than "Axis I" for more circumscribed mental disorders. A DSM diagnosis of BPD requires any five out of nine listed criteria to be present for a significant period of time. There are thus 256 different combinations of symptoms that could result in a diagnosis, of which 136 have been found in practice in one study.[6] The criteria are:[2]

1. Frantic efforts to avoid real or imagined abandonment. [Not including suicidal or self-mutilating behavior covered in Criterion 5]

2. A pattern of unstable and intense interpersonal relationships characterized by alternating between extremes of idealization and devaluation.

3. Identity disturbance: markedly and persistently unstable self-image or sense of self.

4. Impulsivity in at least two areas that are potentially self-damaging (e.g., promiscuous sex, eating disorders, binge eating, substance abuse, reckless driving). [Again, not including suicidal or self-mutilating behavior covered in Criterion 5]

5. Recurrent suicidal behavior, gestures, threats, or self-mutilating behavior such as cutting, interfering with the healing of scars, or picking at oneself.

6. Affective instability due to a marked reactivity of mood (e.g., intense episodic dysphoria, irritability, or anxiety usually lasting a few hours and only rarely more than a few days).

7. Chronic feelings of emptiness, worthlessness.

8. Inappropriate anger or difficulty controlling anger (e.g., frequent displays of temper, constant anger, recurrent physical fights).

9. Transient, stress-related paranoid ideation or severe dissociative symptoms

"I'm not going to be ignored, Dan !"

Comorbidity

Comorbid (co-occurring) conditions in BPD are common. When comparing individuals diagnosed with BPD to those diagnosed with other kinds of personality disorders, the former showed a higher rate of also meeting criteria for:[38]

* anxiety disorders
   * mood disorders (including clinical depression and bipolar disorder)
   * eating disorders (including anorexia nervosa and bulimia)
   * and, to a lesser extent, somatoform disorders
   * dissociative disorders; if all DSM criteria are met, it is recommended that the person should also be tested to have Dissociative Identity Disorder[39].

ETA- consider this a Field Manual for dealing with "Mad Pussy".

Link Posted: 2/27/2008 10:52:29 PM EDT
[#34]
I was sleeping with a girl who was majorly bipolar and would attempt suicide for attention.  Girl had "attempted" suicide like 10 times in a period of 6 months.  Usually she just swallowed a bunch of pills and called someone to tell them she was "dying", but hey, she had the body of a porn star and I was horny, so I was willing to overlook minor personality issues like... crazy as a shithouse rat.

She was fucked in the head partly because of a major car wreck that almost killed her.  She was left with epilepsy and all sorts of other issues after she came out of a coma that the docs said she would never come out of.  Well, her type of epilepsy was such that she would go unconscious and just totally blank out... eyes wide open and everything.

Lemme tell ya... the first time she had one of her seizures was shortly after a good fuck session, we were laying there talking and suddenly, she's just blanked out, staring at the ceiling, eyes wide open, mouth slightly open... she looked dead.  I shook her, snapped my fingers, pinched her to make sure she wasn't fuckin around, then I thought to myself "great... bitch fucking died and now I have to explain to the cops that it wasn't me..."  I'd be lying if I didn't feel a bit of ego boost from "fucking a bitch into a coma".  Well, I check her pulse and luckily it's there... but faint.  As I'm wondering if I should call 911 or ride it out, she comes to suddenly, and is feeling odd, but ok.  Dumb bitch forgot to take her medication that morning that keeps her from having the seizures.

Well, the sex was great, but when she kept saying that "I don't have anything to live for, if someone pisses me off, I'll cut them up and bury them in my yard... I have 5 acres to hide the bodies." in a casual, serious manner... I decided to get the fuck out of Dodge City before she castrated me with a spoon and used my scrote as a coin purse.

Well, while I was still in the "letting her off, gently" stage... she calls me and says that she's 2 weeks late on her period, her boobs hurt, she's been throwing up, etc.  My heart dropped into my stomach... now I had a batshit insane bitch carrying around my illegitimate child and I was going to be practically stuck with her for the rest of my life.  I felt like shit... it was awful.

Well, she took 2 pregnancy tests and they were negative.  Went to the doctor just to make sure, and he said everything was fine, that it was probably the two recent attempts at suicide that screwed her period all up.  Needless to say I was massively relieved.  Those were the longest 2 weeks of my life, waiting for her to finally take the tests.

Moral of the story:  Putting your pecker in the crazy can be enjoyable, but you can also fuck up your life forever and end up in a basement water well rubbing lotion on yourself all day.
Link Posted: 2/27/2008 10:52:31 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Actually, what many of you are describing are traits of Borderline Personality Disorder.

DSM-IV-TR criteria

The latest version of the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (DSM-IV-TR), the widely-used American Psychiatric Association guide for clinicians seeking to diagnose mental illnesses, defines Borderline Personality Disorder (BPD) as: "a pervasive pattern of instability of interpersonal relationships, self-image and affects, as well as marked impulsivity, beginning by early adulthood and present in a variety of contexts."[5] BPD is classed on "Axis II", as an underlying pervasive or personality condition, rather than "Axis I" for more circumscribed mental disorders. A DSM diagnosis of BPD requires any five out of nine listed criteria to be present for a significant period of time. There are thus 256 different combinations of symptoms that could result in a diagnosis, of which 136 have been found in practice in one study.[6] The criteria are:[2]

1. Frantic efforts to avoid real or imagined abandonment. [Not including suicidal or self-mutilating behavior covered in Criterion 5]

2. A pattern of unstable and intense interpersonal relationships characterized by alternating between extremes of idealization and devaluation.Check

3. Identity disturbance: markedly and persistently unstable self-image or sense of self.Check

4. Impulsivity in at least two areas that are potentially self-damaging (e.g., promiscuous sex, eating disorders, binge eating, substance abuse, reckless driving). [Again, not including suicidal or self-mutilating behavior covered in Criterion 5]Check

5. Recurrent suicidal behavior, gestures, threats, or self-mutilating behavior such as cutting, interfering with the healing of scars, or picking at oneself.Check

6. Affective instability due to a marked reactivity of mood (e.g., intense episodic dysphoria, irritability, or anxiety usually lasting a few hours and only rarely more than a few days).

7. Chronic feelings of emptiness, worthlessness.Check

8. Inappropriate anger or difficulty controlling anger (e.g., frequent displays of temper, constant anger, recurrent physical fights).Check , Crazy B!&*^ came at me with a knife

"I'm not going to be ignored, Dan !"

Guess April was on the looney bus and has BPD
Link Posted: 2/27/2008 11:04:40 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Why do they leave?  I can't think of any real negatives about Alaska.

You're a guy.  You may notice that big cities and warm climates have a lot of really cute girls.  In Alaska, it's the other way around.  A lot of guys, very few available girls, and what girls are here most aren't all that attractive, but even then even if they aren't attractive almost all of them have boyfriends.  The good looking ones usually move away for college or better weather ASAP.
Link Posted: 2/27/2008 11:05:04 PM EDT
[#37]
ost
Link Posted: 2/27/2008 11:07:10 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:
SNIP

Just being good to women in general seems to make bipolar chicks at least try to moderate their behavior around you.  That's my theory, anyway.  I think that they can smell any hatred of women and they feel compelled to rise to the bait.  If you genuinely like women, they try to act decently around you.  Fat chicks, psycho chicks, and dogs have always stuck to me like glue, probably because I am not mean to any of them.

+1 on that.

I used to be in a Youth group several years ago, ALL the crazy girls hit on me... I actually dated one of the less crazy ones for a few weeks until I couldn't take it anymore. No Pie either.
Link Posted: 2/28/2008 7:45:29 AM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 2/28/2008 7:54:06 AM EDT
[#40]
where do y'alls FIND people like this?
Link Posted: 2/28/2008 8:04:48 AM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:
where do y'alls FIND people like this?

They find me.  Literally they come up to me and start a conversation.
Link Posted: 2/28/2008 8:09:31 AM EDT
[#42]
Ex wife...no clue when I married her that she was bug nuts crazy..or maybe I just didn't want to see it..It got worse over the years and I knew it was getting bad when she went out 3 nights in a row after work and bought nearly the same set of groceries each night. Dropped $200 each time on a weird mix of impulse items and actual food..bounced all 3 checks in the process.
 The she turned into a major pot head saying how her meds didn't work and pot did..she'd pawn all sorts of stuff for dope. Towards the end she was way out of control, with rapid cycling mood swings..we got her to self admit once and she ended up in a locked ward when she threatened another patients 5 yo child. During the divorce proceeding she totaly lost it and accused me of having Swiss bank accounts and numerious hidden funds as well as a mistress...HA!  
 The final bit was after I had left and she confessed to slowly poisoning me... I'd wondered why my hair was thining so fast and I felt crappy.  She was a ex lab tech and Navy Corpsman so no doubt she was able to figure out a way to lace my food.

And no the sex was crap!

Mr Bear
Link Posted: 2/28/2008 8:14:18 AM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

Same here!
Link Posted: 2/28/2008 8:19:40 AM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

Weapons grade, rare earth crazy.

Never heard it put that way, but I know a gal that matches the description!

TRG
Link Posted: 2/28/2008 8:29:00 AM EDT
[#45]
I've been with many bi-polar chicks, but one stands out more than all the others...met a MILF one night, she was 42 and I was 32....Drop dead brunette gorgeous..a cross between paula abdul, kate jackson, and jacklyn smith.  

She was on her third divorce, and I told her I wouldnt sleep with her until that third one was final.  I did let her blow me though.  If you have ever seen the Heather Brooke porn videos, this milf could suck a crank better than that...she could make you blow in 15 seconds or torture you for 15 minutes...a serious pro

She had the sweetest, tightest monkey I have ever seen. It was incredible, and she had 2 kids..I couldnt get enough...sometimes 5 times a day.  And it didnt matter where or when.  She would blow me everyone morning, too, in her words" I wouldnt cheat on her at work then"  WTF

Now on to the bi-polar shit...If I spent the weekend, she would tear thru my shit accusing me of taking viagra..WTF...She wanted to start charging me for meals. If we took her car, I had to fill it up.  She repeated everything, I mean everything, 2-3 times...Imagine this
Do you want to go to dinner
Do you want to go to dinner
Do you want to go to dinner..

It drove me batshit nuts, listening to her repeat everything..

I finally dumped her after 10 months...and the SHTF...She continued to call me
for 18 months after that....Call and leave the dirtiest messages ever...call at 1 am on friday and saturday nights, looking for the cock....and then she would deny ever calling me or sending me text messages or voice mails...I truely believed she would flip out and not remember the episodes...

I cant even put my finger on what drove me nuts about her...I just know she drove me crazy to the center of my soul..

This has been 10 years ago, and I havent seen her in 6 years...I still dream of fucking  her to this day

Link Posted: 2/28/2008 8:35:35 AM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:
I still dream of fucking  her to this day

You guys are some seriously twisted fuckers.

TRG
Link Posted: 2/28/2008 8:49:02 AM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

Quoted:

TRG

Nah, sometimes the value of the ass nearly equals the pain of the crazy.

Reading this thread made me think about my ex who seems to want to get back together again.... and up until I read all this shit and saw the BPD post, I was seriously considering it.  Now, I'm not too sure.

1. Frantic efforts to avoid real or imagined abandonment. [Not including suicidal or self-mutilating behavior covered in Criterion 5] Almost -- Her shrink diagnosed her with abandonment issues, but she's not hard-core like some of the crazies mentioned tonight.  She actually has grounds for the abandonment issues as her parents divorced when she was like 7 and both of her parents are/were distant assholes.   Met her mom, not her dad.  She claims her dad told her she was an accident and wasn't wanted.  *shrug* That'd give me issues too.  Assuming it's true.

2. A pattern of unstable and intense interpersonal relationships characterized by alternating between extremes of idealization and devaluation. Check, this is what killed the relationship and why she wants to get back together.

3. Identity disturbance: markedly and persistently unstable self-image or sense of self.
Check

4. Impulsivity in at least two areas that are potentially self-damaging (e.g., promiscuous sex, eating disorders, binge eating, substance abuse, reckless driving). [Again, not including suicidal or self-mutilating behavior covered in Criterion 5]
Partial check, eating disorder confirmed, other qualities possible, depending on if she's told me the truth or not.

5. Recurrent suicidal behavior, gestures, threats, or self-mutilating behavior such as cutting, interfering with the healing of scars, or picking at oneself.
Check, though she mentions it in passing in a way that kinda screams attention-whore to me.

Check - When she gets rolling, GTFO.

7. Chronic feelings of emptiness, worthlessness.
Check

8. Inappropriate anger or difficulty controlling anger (e.g., frequent displays of temper, constant anger, recurrent physical fights).

Link Posted: 2/28/2008 9:01:45 AM EDT
[#48]
My landlord is dating my bipolar cousin.... she had an episode about a month ago which really, really would have been hilarious if it was happening to someone else.

She was going off about how we needed to celebrate her daughter's birthday (mind you the little girl's birthday was actually 3 days ago and this episode happened about a month and a half ago) and that we needed to make her a birthday cake with toothpicks and swastikas on it, and she'd be laughing about it for a couple of minutes before she'd start crying telling her God says she only had four months left to live. The cycle repeated itself until we got her to the doctor who doped her out pretty good.

She's been OK now but she's in denial that she's bipolar and is telling everyone it was just "anxiety".
Link Posted: 2/28/2008 9:02:36 AM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

Quoted:

TRG

I figured people would get a kick out of that....hahahah
Link Posted: 2/28/2008 9:04:02 AM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:
The possibility of getting stabbed is one of the only things I have ever found that could affect my ability to sustain an erection.  But hey, that's just me.

Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top