Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 2/28/2008 9:06:21 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
No thanks, I don't want to have to relive it.

That about sums it up.
Link Posted: 2/28/2008 9:15:11 AM EDT
[#2]
Ahh crazy girls. Boy how I miss them. Best sex ever. Last long term gf who was bipolar was a tech geek and tried to kill herself with pills. I was in Kalifornia at the time. I tracked down one of her neighbors and had him call 911 so they could take her to the hospital.

She called me the next day, angry that I waited so long to call 911.

I was so shaking mad I told her if I was in town I would have found her with a 12ga and finished the job. Truely the one time my temper got the best of me.

I still remember the sex though. Nothing quite like it...

Doc
Link Posted: 2/28/2008 9:20:50 AM EDT
[#3]
I got one for you guys....

My first inclination that something was not right, we had our first place together, in 1993. I woke up in the middle of the night, she was standing at the foot of the bed with a big butcher knife. I knew she was on meds, but apparantly she fell off that wagon.

Woke up the next morning, took the trash to the dumpster, came back, she locked me out of the apt. I called the house phone on my cell, she answered, was in the bathroom on the floor with one of my guns, saying all this crazy shit like, "what would happen if they found me here, do you know what I could do with what I have here, I could kill you in the middle of the night, blahblahblah".

I called the cops, who arrived about 15 min later. The cops called MHMR (a city mental health division), who called me, I told them what was going on. The cops, who were still there, knocked on the door repeatedly, she wouldn't open, until they told her, "we can bust the door open and physically remove you, or you can come out on your own and go with the MHMR ppl voluntarily".

Bat-brain finally opened the door.

She then went on to the county hospital's psyche ward for evaluation, then sent to a private psychiatric facility, where she left after a week or so, after they re-established her meds routine.

We stayed together for about 6 more years, every so often she would let herself fall off the med-wagon. She was asthmatic as well, and she would pull that stunt with her asthma meds too. Multiple trips to the ER, for breathing treatments.

In 2000, she wanted to go help her mom take care of her grandmother and their family business, so I put her on a plane - she never came back, citing, she needs to help the family, blahblahblah. Eventually, we knew it was over between us, yet she refused to come pick up her belongings ("just get rid of it, I don't care") - okay then! So away her crap went to a woman's shelter and Salvation Army.

Thank God.

I moved on, dated various girls, found a keeper.

Link Posted: 2/28/2008 9:35:25 AM EDT
[#4]
you know, sometimes i feel like i'm missing out cause my wife's not a "freak" in the sack (unless she's drunk).  then i read a thread like this and realize all i'm missing out on is teh crrrazzy.

thanks for putting it into perspective.

note to self, remember to pick up a bottle of Patron on the way home
Link Posted: 2/28/2008 9:38:47 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

You never seem to hear about bi-polar guys.

They're CEO's and shit.  Winston Churchill was bipolar.  They either commit suicide during a long dark depression, or they grab the world by the testicles and squeeze.

Okay -- I knew a bipolar GUY.

He went into a full blown manic episode and joined like five different multilevel marketting schemes selling crap to people.

He would get up in co-workers faces and go raving, frothing at the mouth about all this shit they needed to buy becasue it was the greatest stuff in the world (vitamins, kitchen knives, resort timeshares, colloidal silver -- you name it, he promoted it)

He kept this little calendar book with infinitismally tiny handwritten notes in it with all of his various appointments, words of wisdom and miraculous insight scribbled down  -- and his handwriting was so tense that the ink pen would incribe right down through 3 to 5 sheets of paper.

He wore this huge campaign button-style pin on his lapel that read "Future Millionaire".

Then one day he just crashed and burned and we never saw him in the office again.

I found out about a year later that he had been seen homeless, living in a city park.
Link Posted: 2/28/2008 9:42:03 AM EDT
[#6]
I once left a girl in a small town, about 300 miles from her home, after a episode of craziness. I had been dating her for almost three years and we had some rocky times, so I planned a trip so we could talk and get things straight about our relationship.

So I took her on a trip to visit Moab and see the sights in Arches NP. She got a little crazy the next morning. I tried to wake her up gently, so we could get an early start on seeing the sights, but she flipped out thinking I was trying to rape her. Tears and screaming ensued. She locked herself in the bathroom in the hotel and got dressed, then stormed out of the hotel and made a beeline for Main street. So I'm standing there in the door of my room, in my boxers, wondering where the hell she is going. I take the time to put my contacts in, throw on some clothes and then hop in my truck to drive around and find her.

Now, Moab Utah is not a big town. But I spent an hour looking for her, then went back to the hotel to get my things packed before checkout time. Low and behold, I have a message for me at the front desk, to call her mother. So I call and she threatens to send the police after me if I dont drive her daughter back home immediately. She's got my trucks plate number and pictures of me and is going to call the UHP in 3 hours.

"Where is she?"
"At this gas station..... ********"
"Ok, I'll bring her home for you."

So I drive there, and she's got her two bags stuffed with clothes sitting on the curb. I go to take them and put them in my truck box, and she flips out. She MUST have them in the front seat of my truck with her. My truck is a little regular cab Toyota 4x4... not exactly spacious. I tell her "No, get in the fucking truck so I can take you home."

Crying, again ensues. I put her things in the back, get her in the cab, with full intentions to take her right back home to mommy, and then she starts saying I'm the one causing all her problems, that I was holding her hostage in the hotel room, was beating her, and all the people in the gas station "KNOW WHAT YOU DID TO ME!"

"Get the fuck outta my truck!" (Pointing outside her window)

She bails, grabs her junk from the back and starts bawling like a lost calf. I am so pissed I'm seeing red and smoke is coming out of my ears. I pull onto Main going about 55mph in a 30mph zone, and make it a block before I get a nice calm feeling, slow down, pull into a gas station and fill my truck up.

I decide not to waste my trip down to Moab, and spend the next four hours driving a jeep trail just outside of town, enjoying the cold clean air, and taking pictures of the rock formations, arches, and canyons. I head north from Moab to Curlew Junction at I-70, and as I'm pulling on the freeway heading west for home, I see her mom speeding east, to go pick her up in Moab.

I found out later she talked to the police in Moab about filing charges against me for beating her and holding her hostage in the hotel room. Of course, she didnt have any proof of that, as I had never laid my hands on her, and the whole thing was made up in her head.

Fast forward 7 years without hearing a word from her, and I get a letter in the mail from her with no return address. She says she is sorry, but its not her fault she was so crazy, as she found out she has a high functioning form of Autism called Aspergers Syndrome, and now her two little boys have it as well. She dosnt come right out and say it, but she wants to get back in touch with me, and there is an e-mail address at the end of the letter.

Whisky Tango Foxtrot, over

I tossed the letter in the shredder and immediately washed my hands.

Hopefully someone can laugh at that...

Link Posted: 2/28/2008 11:14:10 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 2/28/2008 11:50:08 AM EDT
[#8]
Dated a redhead once.

She was certifiable, stabbed me in the knee with a pair of scissors.  That was the closest I have come in my life to hitting a female.

Looking back, there really wasn't *anything* good enough about that relationship to have put up with her.

-Out
Link Posted: 2/28/2008 12:21:54 PM EDT
[#9]
Here is a nice bi-polar chick story for you.

In Fall of 1998, I was a recently divorced and broke deputy sheriff. Not really looking for anything, I accidently met a divorced woman who seemingly appealed to me. She was 33 years old, attractive, intelligent, driven, and working hard to support two adorable little girls. We had the standard courtship lasting a few months and she prompted me to get rid of my apartment and  move in with her. The second I did, things went way wrong...

Its hard to explain the experience, but it ended up as this...

1. I almost was thrown in jail by my own department based on her lies before investigators found her to be unstable.
2. I found out that she had three other children that she never told me about.
3. I discovered that she had completely destroyed her ex-husband's life by staging a series of events that I won't even mention here. He lost everything to her, including his freedom.
4. She was a self-mutilator (cutter).
5. I ended up homeless, $13,000 in debt, and lost nearly everything I owned - including my German Shepherd. I walked away with my vehicle, a few personal items, my firearms, and my clothing.
6. She caused her other boyfriend (who was also a police officer) to lose his job and land a 90 day sentence for domestic violence.
7. She abandoned her two girls. She left one at her parent's house in the middle of the night and signed for her other one (15 at the time) to get married to a 27 year old man.
8. She had her brother and father arrested for sexual assault. This was an unfounded delusion, yet she destroyed two more lives of people before the cases were tossed out.
9. She followed me for a period of months even though I had a restraining order on her. Every time she was arrested, she got off by going to the regional mental hospital for a couple weeks, saying she would not do it again, and having the charges dismissed.
10. I had to move 1,100 miles before I was rid of the problem.

This came to a head and ended 7 years ago. All of this behind me, I still consider myself to be very lucky. This woman destroyed countless lives and was never held accountable. I don't know whatever happened to her, but I am certian that she is still doing her thing somewhere.

And yes...I do look in my rear view mirror quite frequently.  
Link Posted: 2/28/2008 12:29:16 PM EDT
[#10]
I was with a real crazy for awhile. Friend of a friend, she had just broken up with a guy when she befriended me.

Couple months later and we're banging, but not dating. She was CRAZY, like tear the curtains off the wall, bite holes into my pillow cases, tie herself up to my bed for when I got back from class, sink her nails into my back so there was blood everywhere, get drunk and run out into the snow naked and screaming bloody murder crazy.

Some highlights...

-Pregnancy scare (x2)
-Suicide attempts/threats (x infinity)
-I'm going to tell everyone you beat me
-Punching me in the face
-Mixing vodka and pills and going on a rampage through the some residence hall looking for a friend, it took 3 cops, 2 RA's, the Dean of Students, 2 EMTs, 2 people from campus safety and her counselor (that she also punched) to take her down and restrain her to take her to the ICU. I had no idea it had happened because my band was playing out of town that night, so when I got back I tried to find her and thought she was dead in her room because she wasn't answering her door and her phone was off (later found out she broke it over an EMTs head). When I got to the ICU, they thought that I had beat her up because she was bruised and scraped from her fight with the police.
-Coming at me with a knife because I wouldn't give her my gun so she could shoot somebody that called her a cunt.
-Violently arguing with anyone that expressed any disagreement with her when she told bullshit stories.
-Coming back from a long weekend road trip and she kept calling me and texting me telling me to get back soon. I got back at 3am and she was with another guy. She had called me 10 minutes before begging me to drive faster. She just couldn't wait.

It was a wild ride though.  

ETA: anti-depressants, therapy, and a 2am decision to drive from NY to VA with nothing but a garbage bag full of clothes and a car running on 3 cylinders and she's still crazy. She calls me every once and awhile and I act nice until she asks me if I want to see her again where I like to call her by some other girl's name and then ask if she was the blonde or the brunette and she hangs up on me.
Link Posted: 2/28/2008 12:40:57 PM EDT
[#11]
I have come to learn in my 28 years on earth, that bi-polar women love sex and will do it almost anytime, anywhere.
I date a bi-polar female one time. Smoked like a smoke bomb, but she was a nympo.
We use to have sex 5 times a day. Road head going down I-88 going into chicago, sex in back of an ice cream truck. She was a freak. After we broke up, (about 7 months later) I found out she had sex with 47 other guys (I was 48). So I went to the DR. and got a check up. I didnt have anything and I still come up clean.  
Link Posted: 2/28/2008 1:15:43 PM EDT
[#12]
I once dated a girl who wasn't bipolar but had a personality disorder. How would I would know that? She had every symptom of a personality disorder according to the DSM-IV (a guide to diagnosing mental illnesses).

I once called her to see how her day was. She proceeded to yell and scream at me because I was bothering her while she was trying to get her homework done. She then hung up on me. So I go and take a shit and shower. When I get out of the bathroom 30 minutes laters. She's left me 12 messages on my cellphone. I call her back, and she's freaking out because she thought I hated her because I wouldn't return her calls. I tell her I was in the shower. Nothing more, she tells me that I am lying and the only way she could deal with me not calling her back was to cut herself.

Another crazy thing she did, on my birthday she misread her schedule and had to work. She calls a apologizes and promises to make it up. She comes over after work and tells me she'll take me out to dinner next week. So next week arrives and she calls me up tells me she needs to cancel my birthday dinner because she wants to go to local carnival with her friends. Of course I am pissed and tell her that. She dumps because I am not giving her enough space.

I was pissed off for awhile but I moved on, ended up meeting the woman I married 4 months later. Though crazy girl would call everyonce and awhile and see how my relationship going, telling me how it was the worst mistake to dump me, everyone told her she was crazy for doing that. Also because the guy she dated after me apparently hit her.

Crazy girl is now engaged to a devil worshipper, so I hope she has fun scraficing goats with her new husband.

If your g/f or wife cuts herself, that is a really bad sign. You should get out of that relationship pronto.
Link Posted: 2/28/2008 1:37:40 PM EDT
[#13]
What is it with crazy girls and knives? They seem to love to stab or cut themselves or their boyfriends.

P.S. Reading this thread actually makes me feel better about my dating history. I "look in my rearview mirror" occasionally due to one particularly crazy ex-girlfriend. I might get up the courage to re-live that nightmare here at some point, but not right now...
Link Posted: 2/28/2008 1:56:27 PM EDT
[#14]
I had one set off a smoke bomb under the hood of her car to try and make me feel sorry for her and give her money to get her car fixed.

Unfortunately for this crazy idiot, I had set off plenty of smoke bombs in my time, immediately recognized the smell, laughed at her, told her to go fook off, and never spoke to her again.  I hope she jumped off a bridge.
Link Posted: 2/28/2008 1:58:29 PM EDT
[#15]
One of the other threads reminded me another thing crazy girl asked me once.

Yes crazy bitches are good in the sack. I won't deny that, but their still crazy.

Crazy girl once asked me if I would rape her, I will repeat that she asked me to RAPE HER!

She wanted to know what it was like. She though she mite like sex being forced on her.
I told I was definately not comfaterable with that, and she never brought it up again.

Another sign of a crazy person, thats why I am so glad and I don't date or even see her anymore.
Link Posted: 2/28/2008 2:04:21 PM EDT
[#16]
This one is really tame, but it's the worst I have.
One of the girls I was seeing casually back in college called me while I was working my ass off finishing some paper.  She was crying and freaking out, totally inconsolable about something that I couldn't quite figure out.  I asked her if someone had hurt her or something because she had been making noises to that effect.  She denied it but was still crazy about something.  I offered to come over but she told me not to.  I let her freak out on the phone a bit more then cut her off and told her I'd call her tomorrow, I had to get back to work.

The next morning she calls me bright and early and starts yelling at me for not coming over to check on her, saying "what if I hurt myself?" and stuff like that.

Hung up phone, never spoke to her again.
Link Posted: 2/28/2008 2:25:30 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:
she would remember things i  said that bothered her, and bring it up out of the blue a month later.

That's not bipolar. That's just female.

Big time.  My GF isn't bi-polar, but she is a New York Italian, and she has a perfect memory for every little thing I've ever said or even thought.  And when that Sicilian temper sets in... hooo boy...
Link Posted: 2/28/2008 2:41:33 PM EDT
[#18]

P.S. Reading this thread actually makes me feel better about my dating history.

Hell, it makes me feel better about myself!

Link Posted: 2/28/2008 2:46:46 PM EDT
[#19]
You really haven't lived until you've had sex with someone who is mad and wants to hurt you.  
Link Posted: 2/28/2008 2:48:52 PM EDT
[#20]
I never dated her long enough to see her bad side.  She was taking her medication and was very nice, but I just didn't want to deal with her problems.

She still had the scars from where she wrote "shit" in her arm with a box cutter during her last "episode", that was enough to convince me.  
Link Posted: 2/28/2008 2:51:41 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
You really haven't lived until you've had sex with someone who is mad and wants to hurt you.  

Link Posted: 2/28/2008 2:52:40 PM EDT
[#22]
I got a story, but not the time right now.
Link Posted: 2/28/2008 2:58:58 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
I got a story, but not the time right now.

Your still in it?

So you probably can't see the humor yet.

It gets funnier over the years.
Link Posted: 2/28/2008 3:09:05 PM EDT
[#24]
My cornhole puckers every time I think of my episode with Tonya! Holy Mohamed fucking Buddha on a pogo stick that was a wild two months!
Link Posted: 2/28/2008 3:30:53 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:
Not me but a friend was dating one.  She blew up on every other friend of his EXCEPT me.  Why?  Because she felt something special about me.

The last straw ended up with my friend dumping her.  She came over for some assorted papers etc at my friend's house and threw the box of stuff all over his yard, turning into her Ms. Hyde act.  I told my friend to get back in the house and proceeded to calm her down.  My friend watched from the window as I tamed her psychotic behavior.  I don't know how I did it other than calming and restoring rational balance.  But my friend still thinks it was amazing because it usually took her hours to get the swollen, red face back to normal and usually with lots of crying.

To this day, I have the reputation of being the emotional bomb squad.  But neither of us have had the need for my special skill set, thankfully.  

We've got ourselves a "PSYCHO WISPERER"...LOL  
Link Posted: 2/29/2008 11:12:08 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:
ETA:  Or the time she changed his voicemail message to *HI I'm BOB and I'm a lying sack of shit and I will fuck you up.  Please don't leave me a meassage I'm a fucking loser and will dump your ass*  --- or some such message...

that is AWESOME!  If I ever hear that message on a friends phone - he just went up 10 points man, because you know there's got to be an awesome story behind it!

Link Posted: 2/29/2008 11:30:07 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:
I broke up with a girl named April , and she chased me with a knife

You dated my sister?
Link Posted: 2/29/2008 12:35:29 PM EDT
[#28]
No "chicks with Bipolar " but...

Thirty years of marriage, then wham, menopause.

Scary shit.

Three years of extreme patience on my part and trying like hell to not have to tell
my grown children that grandma was buried some where on the farm
and they wouldn't be seeing her again.

It's over for the most part now.

I can't give any stories here because they are much more fun to "act out" in person
to friends around the campfire.

GM
Link Posted: 2/29/2008 1:01:36 PM EDT
[#29]
I guess I am not the only one who when through hell with a bi-polar chick.
Link Posted: 2/29/2008 1:07:28 PM EDT
[#30]
I married one.....what does that say for me?

'nuf said there.
Link Posted: 2/29/2008 1:19:55 PM EDT
[#31]
Wow!  I'm stunned by some of the stuff that you guys are posting here, thanks for the entertainment and insight.    

My son married a bipolar chick and is in the process of divorcing her; she's so wacked out that my son actually has full custody of their son!  

I bet that you could take the content of these pages and turn in into a bestselling book or one hell of an HBO show.
Link Posted: 2/29/2008 1:29:25 PM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 2/29/2008 1:31:32 PM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 2/29/2008 1:42:53 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:
Fast forward 7 years without hearing a word from her, and I get a letter in the mail from her with no return address. She says she is sorry, but its not her fault she was so crazy, as she found out she has a high functioning form of Autism called Aspergers Syndrome, and now her two little boys have it as well.

That doesn't sound anything like Asperger's Syndrome. Sounds more like Borderline Personality Disorder. Or teh Crazy.

But then again, IANAP.
Link Posted: 2/29/2008 2:23:52 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:
My cornhole puckers every time I think of my episode with Tonya! Holy Mohamed fucking Buddha on a pogo stick that was a wild two months!

Butt-plugs?!

Link Posted: 2/29/2008 4:30:09 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Fast forward 7 years without hearing a word from her, and I get a letter in the mail from her with no return address. She says she is sorry, but its not her fault she was so crazy, as she found out she has a high functioning form of Autism called Aspergers Syndrome, and now her two little boys have it as well.

That doesn't sound anything like Asperger's Syndrome. Sounds more like Borderline Personality Disorder. Or teh Crazy.

But then again, IANAP.

I had to look it up, and she indeed had the symptoms of Aspergers. She had other issues as well: Abandonment issues, her father was a druggie and alchoholic, mother was bipolar, she attempted suicide twice while I was dating her (yes, I know, I was an idiot for sticking around for round two...and three... and...), was baby hungry almost immediately after we started dating, OCD, would become emotional over the smallest problem... etc...

The really sad part is, while not a "ten", she was very beatuiful, and when she was in her more normal phase, she was a genuine sweetheart. Would cook, clean, rub my back, write me letters and poems, make me cards and little gifts, suprise me at work with lunch... At the time I thought she would be a great mother, as she had an awsome way with kids. She wanted many of the things I wanted in life... I guess thats why I fell so hard for her, and kept trying even after several "episodes."

I am now MUCH more careful who I date...
Link Posted: 2/29/2008 4:35:07 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

You never seem to hear about bi-polar guys.

They're CEO's and shit.  Winston Churchill was bipolar.  They either commit suicide during a long dark depression, or they grab the world by the testicles and squeeze.

Okay -- I knew a bipolar GUY.

He went into a full blown manic episode and joined like five different multilevel marketting schemes selling crap to people.

He would get up in co-workers faces and go raving, frothing at the mouth about all this shit they needed to buy becasue it was the greatest stuff in the world (vitamins, kitchen knives, resort timeshares, colloidal silver -- you name it, he promoted it)

He kept this little calendar book with infinitismally tiny handwritten notes in it with all of his various appointments, words of wisdom and miraculous insight scribbled down  -- and his handwriting was so tense that the ink pen would incribe right down through 3 to 5 sheets of paper.

He wore this huge campaign button-style pin on his lapel that read "Future Millionaire".

Then one day he just crashed and burned and we never saw him in the office again.

I found out about a year later that he had been seen homeless, living in a city park.

Link Posted: 2/29/2008 4:52:28 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

Fast forward 7 years without hearing a word from her, and I get a letter in the mail from her with no return address. She says she is sorry, but its not her fault she was so crazy, as she found out she has a high functioning form of Autism called Aspergers Syndrome, and now her two little boys have it as well. She dosnt come right out and say it, but she wants to get back in touch with me, and there is an e-mail address at the end of the letter.

Whisky Tango Foxtrot, over

I tossed the letter in the shredder and immediately washed my hands.

Hopefully someone can laugh at that...

Talk about dodging a bullet!
Link Posted: 2/29/2008 5:40:16 PM EDT
[#39]

...and when she was in her more normal phase, she was a genuine sweetheart. Would cook, clean, rub my back, write me letters and poems, make me cards and little gifts, suprise me at work with lunch...

Probably a good clue that this is a bi-polar chick right there!  My second wife was crazy, but I don't think anywhere near the degree I'm reading here.  She was as close to a nympho as I've ever been with.  Literally, sex every day for the first three years, at least once a day and most days more.  Then she was diagnosed with Chronic Fatigue Immune Deficiency Syndrome and it all went downhill from there, but that's another story.
Link Posted: 3/1/2008 12:29:18 AM EDT
[#40]
You people are all nuts.  This thread is making me feel real good about myself and my relationships.  In the words of the immortal Patches O'Houlihan “You're like a bunch of Retards trying to hump a Door-knob”.  Good night.
Link Posted: 3/1/2008 2:02:16 AM EDT
[#41]
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Top Top