BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 6
Link Posted: 3/11/2014 6:09:51 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
That's right...I said it.

This show is so fucking boring I can't stand it anymore. Yet one more thing that I once loved and now hate.

Oh look....someone else is walking through the woods. Fuck this shit. It's the same shit every episode over and over and over and over and never introduces anything new or interesting.

Oh....look at all the cool hairstyles we get to have in the zombie apocalypse.

Fuck this noise. Where's a Frank fucking Darabont?!

View Quote

I quit watching after the first season, watched a few episodes this season and it still sucks.
Link Posted: 3/11/2014 6:11:28 PM EDT
[#2]
Holy fucking shit!!!

They're walking on train tracks now.....TRAIN TRACKS,!! THIS IS AMAZING!!!
Link Posted: 3/11/2014 6:14:07 PM EDT
[#3]
I like it and don't.  Too much drama.  The thing that I cannot stand, I hate, is the utterly stupid decision making.  Pretty much no one can make a rational or wise decision.  Drives me up the wall.
Link Posted: 3/11/2014 6:14:27 PM EDT
[#4]
Episode 3 season 1 it was clear that it needed to be a soap opera to get any kind of female follower.  Some of you took a long time to realize that you are the female viewer.  Sorry!  Fuck it, no I ain't sorry.  You guys need to do something to flush clear those clogged testosterone valves in your bodies.  Stomp on ants or take a machete to the thorns, something.  But you have got some serious blockages!
Link Posted: 3/11/2014 6:15:34 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 3/11/2014 6:16:49 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Oh look.....they're clearing another house.

Yay.
View Quote

this
Link Posted: 3/11/2014 6:17:51 PM EDT
[#7]
I keep having to say this in the WD thread but its ten minutes of show packed into an hour.  It really had some potential
Link Posted: 3/11/2014 6:18:23 PM EDT
[#8]
The show sucked since the first episode.  It's just not good in any objective way.  I think the only reason people like it is because it's zombie apocalypse.
Link Posted: 3/11/2014 6:19:25 PM EDT
[#9]
KHUARLLLLLLL!
Link Posted: 3/11/2014 6:20:07 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Link?

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

You blow.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile

Good one.

Well, it's true.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile

Link?

Link Posted: 3/11/2014 6:22:34 PM EDT
[#11]

You guys sure do love to bitch.

Link Posted: 3/11/2014 6:23:03 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
The show sucked since the first episode.  It's just not good in any objective way.  I think the only reason people like it is because it's zombie apocalypse.
View Quote

Preach it.

Show sucks balls.
Link Posted: 3/11/2014 6:25:08 PM EDT
[#13]
Even the fucking trees walked in those movies.
Link Posted: 3/11/2014 6:26:32 PM EDT
[#14]
I was just ranting about this tonight.  After how much they have been through they still suck and still are homeless.

I don't get it.  If I was in a house and had time to board it... I'd have time to remove the stairs instead.  You'd think that they learn from their mistakes.

They have or had supressors and all the arms in the world.. They literally could have cleaned an entire city

If this continues to follow the comic... Then it's going to be even more repeats.
Link Posted: 3/11/2014 6:26:36 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

This show is so fucking boring I can't stand it anymore. Yet one more thing that I once loved and now hate.

Oh look....someone else is walking through the woods. Fuck this shit. It's the same shit every episode over and over and over and over and never introduces anything new or interesting.

View Quote

Right on, brother.

This season is shaping up to suck as much as season 2.

Rick is a fucking retard.
Link Posted: 3/11/2014 6:27:44 PM EDT
[#16]
Metaphorically, the show is headed toward Terminus...quite literally
Link Posted: 3/11/2014 6:29:07 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Metaphorically, the show is headed toward Terminus...quite literally
View Quote

Wat

Link Posted: 3/11/2014 6:35:49 PM EDT
[#18]
In the beginning the show was a must watch at the time it aired.
Now it's slowly moved to the I'll catch the 2nd viewing or watch it online a few days after.
I know the show isn't about zombies and I don't mind some character development but some of this stuff really isn't necessary and like they're just stretching it.

I don't get how they're finding supplies in homes not off the beat trail. Those houses would have been looted long ago but I think the thing that bothers me the most are the phantom zombies. They just appear out of no where and not just one but a whole gang of them
Link Posted: 3/11/2014 6:36:31 PM EDT
[#19]
Ok so let me guess.

Season finale has them all meet up at Terminus and, just when everyone is smiling and hugging, there is a plot twist cliff hanger.

We'll....fuck you.

Just watched my last episode... I just don't care. I hope they all die in the next episode.

PEACE...I'M OUTTA HERE!!!

<drops mic and walks off stage>
Link Posted: 3/11/2014 6:38:01 PM EDT
[#20]
Like sand through an hour glass, so are the days of our lives
Link Posted: 3/11/2014 6:41:37 PM EDT
[#21]
Meh it's alright.  Season 2 was by far the worst. This season has been quite slow, but part of it is explaining some of the newer characters back story.  

I used to love Hell on Wheels, but no longer.  

Link Posted: 3/11/2014 6:45:36 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Seems like each season gets a little worse.
View Quote
I've noticed the trend also. If the show keeps going at this pace I won't bother watching the whole season.
Link Posted: 3/11/2014 6:46:38 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Meh it's alright.  Season 2 was by far the worst. This season has been quite slow, but part of it is explaining some of the newer characters back story.  

View Quote

Im with ya there first season of hell on wheels was great after that
Link Posted: 3/11/2014 6:47:22 PM EDT
[#24]
I have to agree. I'm bored with it already.

Zombies apocalypses are good for about a 2 hour movie, tops. Past that and you're pretty much out of new ideas.
Link Posted: 3/11/2014 6:48:06 PM EDT
[#25]
I was pretty disappointed with how season 3 ended. I haven't even watched a single episode of season 4.
Link Posted: 3/11/2014 6:49:33 PM EDT
[#26]
I'm finding that by Season 3, most shows are pretty much over. Justified, Walking Dead, Game of Thrones, that biker show. I'm dying for regular season baseball to start.

Link Posted: 3/11/2014 6:49:36 PM EDT
[#27]
I figured it out by the 2nd season. I tried to watch the 3rd but just couldn't. What a bunch of retards they are.
Link Posted: 3/11/2014 6:50:50 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
I gave up after season two.
View Quote

This. I had such high hopes that it would get better but it kept getting stupider and more boring. I pulled the plug after season 2.
Link Posted: 3/11/2014 6:51:48 PM EDT
[#29]

A-fucking-men brother, Amen.

Link Posted: 3/11/2014 7:12:52 PM EDT
[#30]
They are pretty brutal with their main characters.
Link Posted: 3/11/2014 7:16:53 PM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 3/11/2014 7:22:00 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
That and Breaking Bad are two shows that I could just never get into. Oh well.
View Quote

Breaking Bad sucked ASS. I bought all of the seasons at once because everyone raved about it. It was so damn boring till half way through the next to the last season. The last one wasn't bad either.
But on a total it just was slow and fucking boring.
Must be a lot of thumb sucking mind numb robots here. To think that show was great
I no longer take ARFCOM's advice on movies.
Link Posted: 3/11/2014 7:23:30 PM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 3/11/2014 7:29:02 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View Quote

It always sucked. Terrible acting. A soap opera with zombies.
Link Posted: 3/11/2014 7:33:18 PM EDT
[#35]
The show lost me in Atlanta where there were all kinds of beltfeds laying around and what does he pick up? A shotgun! Then the survivors decided that it would a tactically sound choice to pitch some tents under a couple of trees and call that home! Every single one deserves to be zombie poop! Im with you OP!
Link Posted: 3/11/2014 7:34:04 PM EDT
[#36]
Blows your fucking mind you mean!

I understand the zombie apocalypse is an arfcommers wet dream, but if it were to happen, there would be a hell of a lot more to it than constantly shooting AR15's at the dead. Most of you fail to understand this.
Link Posted: 3/11/2014 7:34:34 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I just watched the first 2 shows of the second season of Vikings.

Soooo much happened compared to TWD.

They would have taken that first half hour of the premier of Vikings and made it into 3 hour long episodes of TWD.

Link Posted: 3/11/2014 7:36:00 PM EDT
[#38]
They are a few episodes away from Daryl rollerblading down a hill to jump over a pit of zombies.
Link Posted: 3/11/2014 7:36:27 PM EDT
[#39]
The whole "slay a zombie with your mouth open" thing always irks me.
Link Posted: 3/11/2014 7:44:53 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Ok so let me guess.

Season finale has them all meet up at Terminus and, just when everyone is smiling and hugging, there is a plot twist cliff hanger.

We'll....fuck you.

Just watched my last episode... I just don't care. I hope they all die in the next episode.

PEACE...I'M OUTTA HERE!!!

<drops mic and walks off stage>
View Quote

Don't let the door hit you on the way out, I'd hate for the janitor to have to clean ass prints off the glass.
Link Posted: 3/11/2014 7:47:05 PM EDT
[#41]
I'm worried about Beth.        

Link Posted: 3/11/2014 7:47:10 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View Quote

Character development is a good thing to a story, to everyone bitching about there not being enough action might I suggest watching "Ow! My balls!" instead.
Link Posted: 3/11/2014 7:49:08 PM EDT
[#43]
I still think it's a good show, i'm not seeing the point so far this season.  Unless it's everyone's lost and trying to find something/someone.  If it takes all season I'll be pretty pissed off.
Link Posted: 3/11/2014 7:49:48 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Character development is a good thing to a story, to everyone bitching about there not being enough action might I suggest watching "Ow! My balls!" instead.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Explaining back story is not the same as character development.
Link Posted: 3/11/2014 7:50:07 PM EDT
[#45]
Its been garbage. Where you been?
Link Posted: 3/11/2014 7:54:21 PM EDT
[#46]
I found hapiness in buying 3 boxes of "ZOMBIE" killing ammo.
End of ZOMBIE enthusiasm for me.
ZOMBIE shit is...ZOMBIE SHIT.  
Kind of tired of it...nom, nom, nom...I'm infected...part of an outbreak...must consume live human flesh and infect it...sucks to be me...
The humor of it is...oh, you look so good to eat...I want to bite your flesh and infect you...I'm so dead and spastic I don't even know I don't want you to kill me ZOMBIESTYLE...

FU-uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuk.
Link Posted: 3/11/2014 7:56:25 PM EDT
[#47]
Children
Link Posted: 3/11/2014 7:58:47 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Like sand through an hour glass, so are the days of our lives
View Quote

LIKE SAND THROUGH A MANGINA,
SO ARE OUR EX-WIVES...only they are ZOMBIES!
Link Posted: 3/11/2014 8:00:40 PM EDT
[#49]
I posted before people shooting in air when someone is getting killed, 1st shot headshots and then good lick hitting a man size target, no sights on ARs must be hard to climb a tree. I mean it must be hard to build a killdozer and find a diesel fuel truck, I bet a flat zombie is a dead zombie.
Link Posted: 3/11/2014 8:02:01 PM EDT
[#50]
well then dont watch it!

problem solved
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top