Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 20
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 4:22:42 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
I've always had kind of a thing for ass-faced monkeys.

Ever visit northern Maine?
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 4:24:44 AM EDT
[#2]
Persephone,

For what it is worth, I am a fairly good looking guy (humble too).  I have dated my share of beautiful women.   Were I to meet either you or SP1Grrl in person, I think I would be so intimidated, my only words would be "thabobsalobb."  You are both equally stunning in my eyes.
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 4:26:13 AM EDT
[#3]
Perse...reminds me of:

"Gargantuan...I love that word...so very rarely get to use it in a sentence..."

All I could think of was "sing it, sister!"
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 4:33:59 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Perse...reminds me of:

"Gargantuan...I love that word...so very rarely get to use it in a sentence..."

All I could think of was "sing it, sister!"

Like to the tune of the Dr Pepper song?

"I'm an ass-faced monkey, he's an ass-faced monkey, she's an ass-faced monkey, wouldn't you like to be an ass-faced monkey too?"

Here you go:

"The gargantuan ass-faced monkey swings from the ugly tree throwing sticks at the passers by."

coagulated is a good one too.  Icky ewwww.      
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 4:38:06 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I thought it was "downeast?"
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 4:43:18 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

No no no....downeast is more coast line.  Ass-faced monkeys live north of Skowhegan, Maine.

I think there's even a hunting season for them, during the rut.

But please, let's not contribute to the hijacking of this thread, we'll have a lynch mob of drooling thabobasaloobs after us.

lol..listen to me, I should be a mod.
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 4:53:52 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

No no no....downeast is more coast line.  Ass-faced monkeys live north of Skowhegan, Maine.

But please, let's not contribute to the hijacking of this thread, we'll have a lynch mob of drooling thabobasaloobs after us.

Thaboosalabobs are what WE drool over...sheesh Hokie...if ya know the proper use of Crisco, you can at least get the lingo right in the women shooters forum!
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 5:03:55 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Thank God!!!  I grew us (wasn't born there, just raised) in Downeast Maine.  Wow, Skowhegan!  I haven't heard than name in 20 years!  But you are right...if the eyes of those residents get any closer, they would become flounder.
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 5:09:39 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Thank God!!!  I grew us (wasn't born there, just raised) in Downeast Maine.  Wow, Skowhegan!  I haven't heard than name in 20 years!  But you are right...if the eyes of those residents get any closer, they would become flounder.

You guys are a hoot.

My avatar is screwed up.  

So tired of trying to make one that fits.

Link Posted: 8/2/2005 5:15:25 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Perse, SP1Grrl is diffinately a beauty but I wouldn't be so hard on myself if I were you.  You are simply beautiful.  Its rare to find someone with your wit and beauty.  Patty

Man, no kidding.  I couldn't have said that better.  

good gravy!  I didn't say I am an ass-faced monkey, I said it in comparison.  Ever heard of hyperbole?  Besides, how often does a girl get to say ass-faced monkey?  I was just happy to be able to use it properly in a sentence.    

My new quest - finding appropriate situations to use the term: ass-faced monkey.  Might just start plugging it in whenever anyone else posts "I like pie".  Should be sick of it within the hour.  

I see.  That is a pretty fun sounding game.  Mind if I give it a whirl? .........let's see, You think my job is tough?  You should try scratching the butt of an ass-faced monkey.  I'm not very good at it.  Patty
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 6:22:31 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 6:27:49 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

I see.  That is a pretty fun sounding game.  Mind if I give it a whirl? .........let's see, You think my job is tough?  You should try scratching the butt of an ass-faced monkey.  I'm not very good at it.  Patty

No... not workin'.  Because... well Patty, it doesn't make sense.  So you're saying your job is easier than scratching the butt of an ass-faced monkey, therefore the people who DO scratch the butt of an ass-faced monkey shouldn't complain that your job is tough.  (Wait, OK, I agree with that, but it's a no brainer.)

Lemme try:  

drawing blanks.

This is harder than I thought it'd be.

Thinks some more.

I can't do it.  

ETA:  Puttin'...

WHY did I edit this thing, I have nothing to add.

Link Posted: 8/2/2005 6:35:12 AM EDT
[#13]
Pretty crafty LaRebel, you worked in ass faced monkey twice!  Where as my lame excuse of an attempt was merely a fart from the ass faced monkey.  Patty
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 6:59:37 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
Pretty crafty LaRebel, you worked in ass faced monkey twice!  Where as my lame excuse of an attempt was merely a fart from the ass faced monkey.  Patty

Hey!  That one DID work!

Just because you put a fancy hat on an ass-faced monkey don't mean you can take him to Sunday dinner.  It's like putting (this is where I get lost) ............

like putting...

whipped cream on oysters.

Geez.  I don't know.  I'm not cut out for this stuff.  And if any of you DO eat oysters like that, you're disgusting.  

(ETA- whew, that was close, glad I didn't say clam...)
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 7:00:51 AM EDT
[#15]
Time to put some lipstick on that ass-faced monkey and POST SOME PICS.
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 7:39:58 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
Time to put some lipstick on that ass-faced monkey and POST SOME PICS.

Just for you Rodent.  

Link Posted: 8/2/2005 7:42:23 AM EDT
[#17]
I should know by now to be careful what I ask for around here.
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 7:50:31 AM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 7:52:31 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Well duh.  You haven't figured that out by now?  (Especially around dv8, he's quick.  Or so I hear. )

j/k dear.

Hey!!!!  I'm a man dammit.  I do what I want, when I want.  
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 7:59:20 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Well duh.  You haven't figured that out by now?  (Especially around dv8, he's quick.  Or so I hear. )

j/k dear.

NOT a trait most men want associated with them, dear...
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 8:35:10 AM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 8:42:13 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

j/k dear.

NOT a trait most men want associated with them, dear...

I don't know what you're talking about, gutter freak.  

Um...Is "gutter Freak" a step up from "dork?"
I'm just askin'?
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 8:49:11 AM EDT
[#23]
just had to say sp1 girl is so hot
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 9:03:56 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
just had to say sp1 girl is so hot

I don't like to post in these threads usually...

but that calls for a  FUGGIN A
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 9:05:41 AM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 9:12:01 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

'Gutter freak' is a term fondly used to describe one's state of mind.  Yours likes to play in the gutter sometimes.  (As does mine.)

I know what it means!!!!!!!

I'm askin' is it a step up from dork or a step down or <<Shudder>> a lateral move????????
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 9:31:49 AM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 9:45:36 AM EDT
[#28]

Ah.  This is SUPPOSED to be my avatar, but it's all fuzzy, can anyone resize it for me?  No photoshop though.  

This is like killin' 2 birds with 1 stone, here's my picture, you can oogle (if it's oogle worthy, dunno) and get it resized all at once.  And maybe Hokie will quit his belly achin about my crappy avatar.  LOL.

Link Posted: 8/2/2005 9:48:18 AM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:
img.photobucket.com/albums/v414/Cowgalup/7-29-05018.jpg

Ah.  This is SUPPOSED to be my avatar, but it's all fuzzy, can anyone resize it for me?  No photoshop though.  

This is like killin' 2 birds with 1 stone, here's my picture, you can oogle (if it's oogle worthy, dunno) and get it resized all at once.  And maybe Hokie will quit his belly achin about my crappy avatar.  LOL.

I am oogling.  
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 9:53:12 AM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 10:00:32 AM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

That's a pretty picture.  It doesn't shrink down as well you're right.  I'll try but whose that guy that really rocks at this?  TheWave?  GiggleSmith?  I can't remember.  General Tao fixed mine - he did a good job.

Patty

*ETA*  I think its about the same as SPgrrl1's job.
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 10:04:49 AM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

Quoted:

This is the best I could do...Great pic, LB.    Prepare yourself for the onslaught of IMs.

www.mydivadesigns.com/lb.jpg

I'll go upload it and we'll see how it works out... seems to take a while to switch over.

ETA- Peeeeeerfect.  Thank you so much SP1.    It loaded up with no problems.

Oh and Patty- I like your new avatar (although the polar bear always made me smile too!).  Classy tough girl!    

Link Posted: 8/2/2005 10:11:47 AM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

Extremely oogle worthy just to let you know
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 10:18:21 AM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

Extremely oogle worthy just to let you know

+1....but would it kill you to smile  

Maybe you need one of these
from me

ETA: I kinda miss your Lara Croft impression though.....
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 10:32:49 AM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 11:12:53 AM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:
....but would it kill you to smile  

It might.

I laughed so hard reading the ARFCOM's greatest threads (the fart one) that I was cryin' and gagging.  So it just might......

WHEW.

No seriously, I don't usually smile in pictures.  
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 1:04:13 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I am oogling.  

Somehow I don't think that's the right word for what you're doing..................

Link Posted: 8/2/2005 2:00:52 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

And...you are wise....Jake..............

I am oogling.  

Somehow I don't think that's the right word for what you're doing..................

Link Posted: 8/2/2005 3:09:10 PM EDT
[#39]
ass faced monkeys and gutter freaks

the things i miss in a day here at your friendly neighborhood arfcom  

Link Posted: 8/2/2005 3:44:24 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

You're a doll,

I'd cover you in sauce and work you like a rib.
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 3:48:04 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

I'd cover you in sauce and work you like a rib.

Has that line ever actually worked?  I'm just curious.....  
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 3:50:23 PM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 3:51:44 PM EDT
[#43]
Oh yeah, and another thing, 32 pages and not one pic of a half naked sweaty woman.

I showed you mine............
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 3:55:34 PM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

Has that line ever actually worked?  I'm just curious.....  

It gets them smiling.

It's from "In Living Color" with the Wayan brothers.

The whole line was: She's one fine mamma jamma, I'd like to cover her with sauce and work her like a rib.
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 4:01:08 PM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

Vry ogleable. You have pretty eyes too.
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 4:18:21 PM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:
ass faced monkeys and gutter freaks

the things i miss in a day here at your friendly neighborhood arfcom  

We wouldn't want you to come home from work and think we didn't wuv you.

But then...I am simply a <scrolls up> gutter freak.

Link Posted: 8/2/2005 4:35:00 PM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:
Oh yeah, and another thing, 32 pages and not one pic of a half naked sweaty woman.

Its not pretty but here I am at work, sweating, half naked.  Patty
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 4:44:30 PM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

am oogling too
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 5:10:40 PM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

Quoted:

www.awesomewebmaster.com/Web%20Michael%20pictures%20271.jpg

Sweet...........I'm diggin' it.

Thank you Patty.
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 5:32:22 PM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

www.awesomewebmaster.com/Web%20Michael%20pictures%20271.jpg

Sweet...........I'm diggin' it.

Thank you Patty.

I'm not sweating but a little nicer picture.  Patty
Page / 20
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top