Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 4/19/2006 7:24:02 PM EDT
[#1]
Why does seeing that remind me of a Steven Seagal movie? Didn't he once behead some Jamaican drug dealer who looked very similar with a sword? And didn't he do something cool with the severed head? Seems the dude he killed had a twin brother or some shit.

Anyway, that was one messed up deal. It's definately not something you see daily. What the hell was that dude thinking (or not thinking?) when he jumped from something so high up?
Link Posted: 4/19/2006 7:47:10 PM EDT
[#2]
He looks so peaceful
Link Posted: 4/19/2006 9:48:45 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Why does seeing that remind me of a Steven Seagal movie? Didn't he once behead some Jamaican drug dealer who looked very similar with a sword? And didn't he do something cool with the severed head? Seems the dude he killed had a twin brother or some shit.

Anyway, that was one messed up deal. It's definately not something you see daily. What the hell was that dude thinking (or not thinking?) when he jumped from something so high up?

Marked For Death was the movie. They took the head back to freak out the bad guys and prove their power but that's when the twin came into it. After Segal threw the second twin down the elevator shaft, he said "I hope the weren't triplets".

I think the head-hanger dude probably figured there was solid ground on the other side of the wall. There was of coarse, but it was just a bit lower than anticipated.

They should have posed his face to use as smilies --
Link Posted: 4/19/2006 10:07:49 PM EDT
[#4]
From Wikipedia:

That Humpty Dumpty is an egg is not actually stated in the rhyme (and there is some debate about this: see Origins below). Its original form was probably as a riddle, exploiting for misdirection the fact that "humpty dumpty" was 17th-Century reduplicative slang for a short, clumsy person. WHEREAS A CLUMSY PERSON FALLING OFF A WALL WOULD NOT BE IRREPERABLY DAMAGED, AN EGG WOULD BE.

Humpty Dumpty just got bumped.
Link Posted: 4/19/2006 10:09:34 PM EDT
[#5]
Doh!
Link Posted: 4/19/2006 10:23:49 PM EDT
[#6]
|10|  |10|  |10|  |9|  |10|  |10|  |9|  |9|  |10|

Total Score: 87

He would have won with that score. . . . .

If it were not for this guy. . .

Link Posted: 4/19/2006 10:25:31 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
It was probably........wait for it......His last post.

Now that was very good. ROFL  
Link Posted: 4/19/2006 10:34:06 PM EDT
[#8]
Hey Honey ,I'm home! guess whats for dinner!!LOL!!
Link Posted: 4/19/2006 10:35:29 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 4/19/2006 11:10:47 PM EDT
[#10]
KRYTEN YOU BOOT, DROP AND GIVE ME 25. DUPE MONGER.
Link Posted: 4/19/2006 11:13:53 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Let me be the first to say,

That'll buff right out.hr

Link Posted: 4/19/2006 11:47:52 PM EDT
[#12]
Pizza anyone?

No?

How about a bratwurst?

<ETA>
In the jumper pic: He actually put a dent in the asphalt right next to the curb.
Link Posted: 4/19/2006 11:55:26 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:
RIP...

Rest in pieces?

Now that's funny
Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top