Posted: 4/20/2024 12:37:59 AM EDT
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 12:39:39 AM EDT
[#1]
Fauci for prison!
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 12:48:59 AM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By Bama-Shooter:
<Snip>
Told ya'll they did this shit on purpose.

In a just world some folks would be in handcuffs.

View Quote
We don't live in a just world, nothing will happen to those responsible.
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 12:49:39 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Eagle_19er:
Fauci for prison!
View Quote

Day of the rope.
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 12:51:00 AM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By MemeWarfare:

Day of the rope.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Fauci for prison!

Day of the rope.
Will also accept guillotine
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 12:51:38 AM EDT
[#5]
 Fauci Bureau of Infection
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 12:52:20 AM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By Seabee_Mech:
View Quote

Millions died. Also who knows what lasting effects this virus will leave since its not natural.
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 12:55:14 AM EDT
[#7]
View All Quotes

Link Posted: 4/20/2024 12:55:36 AM EDT
[#8]
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/20/2024 12:58:20 AM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By Ivan1:

Millions died. Also who knows what lasting effects this virus will leave since its not natural.
View Quote

Not what anyone wants to hear but if the Japanese study that was released earlier this month is any indication things are going to get worse.  
https://www.cureus.com/articles/196275-increased-age-adjusted-cancer-mortality-after-the-third-mrna-lipid-nanoparticle-vaccine-dose-during-the-covid-19-pandemic-in-japan#
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 1:02:19 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 1:05:01 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 1:05:56 AM EDT
[#12]

All the folks who got the voodoo vax. My parents have had various health issues since getting vaxxed. Heart and lung issues. Told them not to do it.

This shit is with us for decades.

View Quote

In before the rat comes to try to tell you you're wrong.
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 1:06:47 AM EDT
[#13]
Judicial Watch: FBI Records Indicate Fauci Agency Funded Gain-of-Function Wuhan Lab Research ‘Would leave no signatures of purposeful human manipulation’

(Washington, DC) – Judicial Watch announced today it received 5 pages of records from the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) in a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) request that show an April 2020 email exchange with several officials in the bureau’s Newark Field Office referring to Dr. Anthony Fauci’s National Institute of Allergies and Infectious Diseases (NIAID) grant to the Wuhan Institute of Virology (WIV) in China as including “gain-of-function research” which “would leave no signature of purposeful human manipulation.”

Judicial Watch obtained the records in response to a May 17, 2023, FOIA request for: emails and text messages of the Newark Field Office, including to Special Agent David A. Miller, containing the terms “gain of function,” “GoF,” “R01A|110964,” and/or “EcoHealth.” Judicial Watch sent the FOIA request to follow up on uncovering the FBI Newark Field Office’s investigation of the Fauci agency’s gain-of-function grants after the Covid-19 pandemic began.

https://www.judicialwatch.org/funded-gain-of-function-wuhan/

View Quote

Bioweapons. Just wait until they perfect their masterpiece.
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 1:09:05 AM EDT
[#14]

All the folks who got the voodoo vax. My parents have had various health issues since getting vaxxed. Heart and lung issues. Told them not to do it.

View Quote

I'm starting to wonder if that fucking vaxx had something to do with my mom's cancer coming back.
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 1:10:32 AM EDT
[#15]
Your just now coming to terms with this? Years later?

Some of us said this from the early stages of the "Lockdown"!

Including me

Even with actual documents it will be memory holed! They don't want you to know the truth!

F Fauci

Deserves the nearest lamp post
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 1:10:57 AM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 1:11:31 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Red_Label] [#17]
Originally Posted By CastleBravo91:

View Quote

Yep. Whether people are willing to admit it or not, a 50-90% mortality rate would be orgasmic for many of these evil fucks. It's the goal.

Just wait until the perfected weapon takes 9 of 10 family members. Of course, it'll be too fuckin' late to hold the devils who created such hell accountable.
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 1:13:33 AM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 1:16:38 AM EDT
[#19]
Faux Chi is even closer to a Nobel Prize than before.  And if they don't give it to him, he might roll over on the rest of them.
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 1:17:23 AM EDT
[#20]

I've been here for long time.

I'm use to being told than I'm wrong.

View Quote

Try being married.
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 1:30:11 AM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By Red_Label:

Yep. Whether people are willing to admit it or not, a 50-90% mortality rate would be orgasmic for many of these evil fucks. It's the goal.

Just wait until the perfected weapon takes 9 of 10 family members. Of course, it'll be too fuckin' late to hold the devils who created such hell accountable.
View Quote

It’s not over yet. Lots of exacerbated conditions reported. Record levels. They’re putting MRNA in our food. Trying ways to make it airborne.

None of the animal test subjects survived. Every single one died prematurely. People are just on a longer timeline.
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 1:40:15 AM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By sandboxmedic:

Not what anyone wants to hear but if the Japanese study that was released earlier this month is any indication things are going to get worse.  
https://www.cureus.com/articles/196275-increased-age-adjusted-cancer-mortality-after-the-third-mrna-lipid-nanoparticle-vaccine-dose-during-the-covid-19-pandemic-in-japan#
View All Quotes

Well, it's going to get worse for some people. Consider it an intelligence test, that those people failed.
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 1:41:02 AM EDT
[#23]

View Quote

Just like Idiocracy is the role model for our current government The Stand is the gold standard of success for the gain of function crowd.
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 1:45:34 AM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By DKUltra:

Including me

Even with actual documents it will be memory holed! They don't want you to know the truth!

F Fauci

View Quote

You’re going after the wrong person. Bama is one of us more so than any arfcommer on this message board. Solid dude. He’s been calling this shit out since the beginning.
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 2:13:39 AM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 2:23:45 AM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By Lomshek:

Proud member of the control group along with everyone in my household.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Lomshek:

Proud member of the control group along with everyone in my household.

I wish more of my friends and family were.  
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 2:29:26 AM EDT
[#27]

I'm starting to wonder if that fucking vaxx had something to do with my mom's cancer coming back.
View Quote
Is this what the Japanese study would seem to indicate?

Also, is the information in the OP a direct indication that Fauci knew exactly what was happening and has been lying about it ever since?
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 2:33:43 AM EDT
[#28]
Now why would they want no signature of human manipulation?

The DNC used taxpayer money to purchase a bespoke biological warfare agent in order to thrash the US Economy to push Trump out of office
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 2:37:10 AM EDT
[#29]

View Quote

Bad news indeed, if you had the Jab that is...
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 2:40:37 AM EDT
[#30]
Originally Posted By Lou_Daks:
Faux Chi is even closer to a Nobel Prize than before.  And if they don't give it to him, he might roll over on the rest of them.
View Quote

In the very early days of covid there was an interview with someone that had worked with him. Said he had a huge chip on his shoulder as he believed he deserved a Nobel prize for AIDS research. He predicted that Fauci would maneuver the bureaucracy into making sure that a vaccine would be available and that no other treatments would be allowed. Because he was just a nut for vaccines and thought that would be the best way to maneuver himself into a Nobel. That, and cover his tracks for directing the creation of the stupid thing.
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 2:44:17 AM EDT
[#31]
Originally Posted By Skydivesnake:

Well, it's going to get worse for some people. Consider it an intelligence test, that those people failed.
View Quote

Massive increases in cancer will just be blamed on environmental factors, diet , lack of exercise etc . I think they are trying to thin the herd . You can call me every crazy conspiracy crackpot shit you want but thats what I think .
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 2:48:47 AM EDT
[#32]
Originally Posted By DoorKicker:

Bad news indeed, if you had the Jab that is...
View Quote

Or if you eat meat from a store. It’s likely shot up with the poison. Gates has openly boasted about trying to get it into our foods for the vaccine hesitant. Crops as well. He was big on patches that administer all manner of evil.

Until they are all held accountable it will only get worse.
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 3:07:10 AM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By DDDDCheapAF:

Massive increases in cancer will just be blamed on environmental factors, diet , lack of exercise etc . I think they are trying to thin the herd . You can call me every crazy conspiracy crackpot shit you want but thats what I think .
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Skydivesnake:

With SS funding problems, AI advancements, and a large portion of the country on welfare it wouldn't surprise me if TPTB released something to reduce the population.

Also could have been released to rig the election. The economy took a massive hit while Trump was still in office and then mail in ballots were allowed.

Just realizing this now, but how many of the elite (politicians, mega wealthy, DNC) actually died from COVID? I can't even think of any off the top of my head. If so many elderly people died, how come COVID didn't wipe out any of the elderly elite?
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 3:42:48 AM EDT
[#34]

View Quote

You’re crazy. If that were the case then our food would be continually getting worse. And TPTB would be saturating us with unhealthy emf, pesticides, herbicides, weather manipulation, cultural degradation, removing civics classes and critical thinking from schools while trying to pervert our children into deviants. Pushing a toxic food pyramid. Locking up dissenters without trial. Promoting morbidly obese people as healthy. Offering shots to lose weight instead of healthy behavior.

None of that ever happened.
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 3:52:15 AM EDT
[#35]
View Quote

Truth right here. The best part is my and your tax dollars funded it.
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 3:57:49 AM EDT
[#36]

View All Quotes

We should have all gone this way by now. I hope if they do go next level, we go 10x.

Link Posted: 4/20/2024 5:37:18 AM EDT
[#37]
I know this is GD so I don't expect much but ‘Would leave no signatures of purposeful human manipulation’ seems to be the opinion of an agent in an email and not what is in the actual documents.  Given the spike protein that caused covid to be so infectious did not occur in nature this opinion seems to be just that, a bad opinion as the early emails from Faucie et al zeroed right in on the spike protein and other signatures of lab manipulation.  All the rest of the info seems accurate including the Ecohealth Alliance grant applications and updates.  They were most certainly funding gain of function research in Wuhan and covered it up and that was known in May 2020.
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 5:42:21 AM EDT
[Last Edit: SheltiePimp] [#38]

View All Quotes

Apparently they had a very difficult time getting that published...

They knew immediately following the second and third injections from the increase in melanoma relapses, there was a very big controversy here when one of the top doctors in Japan demanded an end to the vaccinations. He went on a rant and demanded to know who in the government had taken the jab, many had not...

Lots more damming info is coming out, it can not be hidden. It can be not covered by the media though.
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 5:44:11 AM EDT
[#39]

View All Quotes

They no longer care. Their work is largely done isn’t it.
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 5:59:34 AM EDT
[#40]
shocked.gif
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 6:05:03 AM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By SheltiePimp:

They knew immediately following the second and third injections from the increase in melanoma relapses, there was a very big controversy here when one of the top doctors in Japan demanded an end to the vaccinations. He went on a rant and demanded to know who in the government had taken the jab, many had not...

Lots more damming info is coming out, it can not be hidden. It can be not covered by the media though.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By SheltiePimp:

You have to hand it to the Japanese.  They were the ones who did the bio-distribution studies early on when the liars came out and said "it stays in the arm". They were smart though and stayed away from the spike protein and used the LNP .
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 6:05:16 AM EDT
[#42]

View All Quotes

Cognitive problems too.

I am the same boat with my parents, and some other family members as well. For a while I was the odd man out for opposing the vax push. Now they are at the "I don't think we're going to get any more of those boosters" stage, but the damage is already done.

The older generations were raised to trust their doctors and their goverment officials. That blind, antiquated trust has compromised a significant number of our elders.
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 6:11:07 AM EDT
[#43]
Originally Posted By blindprophet501:
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By blindprophet501:
Fauci for prison!

Day of the rope.

Wood chipper. Feet first
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 6:40:27 AM EDT
[#44]
It's so odd how .gov jobs seem to attract the most evil people.  Power corrupts absolutely.
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 6:42:52 AM EDT
[#45]
Judicial Watch: FBI Records Indicate Fauci Agency Funded Gain-of-Function Wuhan Lab Research ‘Would leave no signatures of purposeful human manipulation’

(Washington, DC) – Judicial Watch announced today it received 5 pages of records from the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) in a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) request that show an April 2020 email exchange with several officials in the bureau’s Newark Field Office referring to Dr. Anthony Fauci’s National Institute of Allergies and Infectious Diseases (NIAID) grant to the Wuhan Institute of Virology (WIV) in China as including “gain-of-function research” which “would leave no signature of purposeful human manipulation.”

Judicial Watch obtained the records in response to a May 17, 2023, FOIA request for: emails and text messages of the Newark Field Office, including to Special Agent David A. Miller, containing the terms “gain of function,” “GoF,” “R01A|110964,” and/or “EcoHealth.” Judicial Watch sent the FOIA request to follow up on uncovering the FBI Newark Field Office’s investigation of the Fauci agency’s gain-of-function grants after the Covid-19 pandemic began.

View Quote

Handcuffs??? A just world these folks would be swinging from the gallows.
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 6:43:49 AM EDT
[#46]
Fauci for prison!
View Quote

He should be stretching a rope.
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 6:45:51 AM EDT
[#47]
Judicial Watch: FBI Records Indicate Fauci Agency Funded Gain-of-Function Wuhan Lab Research 'Would leave no signatures of purposeful human manipulation'

(Washington, DC)   Judicial Watch announced today it received 5 pages of records from the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) in a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) request that show an April 2020 email exchange with several officials in the bureau's Newark Field Office referring to Dr. Anthony Fauci's National Institute of Allergies and Infectious Diseases (NIAID) grant to the Wuhan Institute of Virology (WIV) in China as including "gain-of-function research" which "would leave no signature of purposeful human manipulation."

Judicial Watch obtained the records in response to a May 17, 2023, FOIA request for: emails and text messages of the Newark Field Office, including to Special Agent David A. Miller, containing the terms "gain of function," "GoF," "R01A|110964," and/or "EcoHealth." Judicial Watch sent the FOIA request to follow up on uncovering the FBI Newark Field Office's investigation of the Fauci agency's gain-of-function grants after the Covid-19 pandemic began.

View Quote
If you think for a moment that COVID wasn't released intentionally during the time that it was, you're out of control. They had it prepped and ready for when Hillary was in office, it was built to accelerate agenda 2030. When Trump won, they had no choice but to try the same BS on the same timeframe. Every western government knew of the plan and acted in lockstep. The globalists won that round.
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 6:51:20 AM EDT
[#48]
Originally Posted By DKUltra:

Including me

F Fauci

View Quote

Just wait until the “You conspiracy nuts will believe anything, & the jab is perfectly fine.” crowd show up.
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 7:07:33 AM EDT
[Last Edit: AXE0FWAR] [#49]

View Quote

Its would be just if they're around some folks' neck.
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 7:18:54 AM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By gtfoxy:

Just wait until the “You conspiracy nuts will believe anything, & the jab is perfectly fine.” crowd show up.
View Quote

If it was those who refused the jabs that were having strokes, heart attacks, turbo cancers, and myocarditis every day we'd never hear the end of it and there are posters on this very board who would want to put us in concentration camps. But since it's the jabbed who are keeling over left and right all we get are crickets from them.

#PureBlood

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top