Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 8
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 12:16:41 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By JAG2955:
Dude on the far left had the "interview position" down pat.
View Quote

He had his hands crossed at his belt buckle with a "suspect" within arms reach of him.  Someone could easily pin both hands down and unbalance him with their support hand while drawing their firearm with their dominant hand.  In minecraft of course.

The other two couldn't have done a damn thing.  Red shirt was juggling his computer and phone while blondie looked like she should be answering phones or giving the AIC blow jobs, not out in the field
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 12:16:44 AM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By Ace-of-Based:
All I see are a lot of fedboi shills in this thread.

To pass it off as fake for the reasons listed as if that agency had any credibility. Well, I just don't know about this place.
View Quote
My favorite is the guys advocating for secret police and the fed"s right to anonymity. "But if they let people see their badges, they might get doxxed!"

Uh... Well, yeah. That's kind of the point of having a badge with your name and photograph on it.

Classic time for the old, "If you're not doing anything wrong, you have nothing to be afraid of."
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 12:17:53 AM EDT
[Last Edit: neshomamench] [#3]
Originally Posted By MDI:

my wife has a good friend who was regular LEO.  She got assigned to with with the ATF for something so she ran around telling people she was with the ATF.  I am guessing same type of thing?
View Quote

As a city street cop, I have worked perimeter security for the FBI (and other Fed agencies) while they conducted investigations/raids/whatever.  

So from now on, I shall be "Neshomamench, who is sometimes with the FBI...."

(but in all seriousness, there are a lot of task forces with outside cops and when doing business on behalf of another agency, they usually have to ID themselves with that agency)

Link Posted: 3/29/2024 12:36:59 AM EDT
[#4]
I haven’t been visited yet.

Guess I need to up my game.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 12:43:42 AM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By Ace-of-Based:
All I see are a lot of fedboi shills in this thread.

To pass it off as fake for the reasons listed as if that agency had any credibility. Well, I just don't know about this place.
View Quote

Would be funny if their employer is in this thread calling the video fake. Guess they really were an embarrassment lol
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 12:45:56 AM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By TGE:
My favorite is the guys advocating for secret police and the fed"s right to anonymity. "But if they let people see their badges, they might get doxxed!"

Uh... Well, yeah. That's kind of the point of having a badge with your name and photograph on it.

Classic time for the old, "If you're not doing anything wrong, you have nothing to be afraid of."
View Quote

No kidding.  If what you are doing (enforcing unpopular laws) puts you in fear for your safety, then maybe that's a clue that you are on the wrong side.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 1:49:24 AM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By 1245xx:

My points still stand.  You were not notified by NCIC of a query.  You made a request of NCIC.
Those are LPR-S, you are correct. There was a pic taken of your tag.  That information was taken by a human NCIC terminal operator and run through NCIC as well as your own state information center.  Probably something like Illinois crime information center.  The terminal operator had to manually enter it into NCIC.  There are probably at least 2 cars in the US that has your tag number, as you found out.  That’s why the terminal operator has to run the tag through NCIC before any enforcement action can be taken.  Like one car in Illinois and one some where else has the same tag number.  Your tag had a picture taken and then ran  through NCIC.  I doubt they are gonna tell you why, as the poster above  from Texas has alluded to.
View Quote

There are plenty of other ALPR’s in the St. Louis metro area.

There were a total of 4 pings on my NCIC for CY2022.

Two of those were legit interactions with law enforcement.

Those two either had some sort of terminal name or number associated with them.  And/or whatever the intell weenie’s  last name was at the police department who did the query to NCIC .was in that far right column.

The other two pings, from ALPR’s had absolutely nothing in that far right column.

No last name.

No department or agency name.

No terminal name or number.

Circling back to the bolded part above….then why does my NCIC just so happen to get pinged on the exact dates and times I am going to/from a gun range?

Said another way….why aren’t there other just plain innocuous ALPR pings for say when I went to the grocery store or when I went to work or when I went to Scheel’s?

Link Posted: 3/29/2024 4:15:28 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Jodan1776] [#8]
The big argument about whether they are legit FFBI or not is irrelevant.
Do not engage.
"You got a warrant?"
"No?"
"Then get the fuck off my property."
End of conversation, go inside, shut door, call police with trespassing complaint if they don't leave.
Don't stand there trying to reason with these Gestapo assholes.

Link Posted: 3/29/2024 5:28:00 AM EDT
[#9]
FJB
FFBI
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 6:11:33 AM EDT
[#10]
Those agents have to feel so proud knowing that they enforced FaceBooks terms of service at the point of a gun.

#FJB
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 6:13:17 AM EDT
[#11]
Defund the FBI's social media conduct code enforcement actions.

Link Posted: 3/29/2024 6:39:50 AM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By Jodan1776:
Do not engage.
"You got a warrant?"
"No?"
End of conversation, go inside, shut door, call police with trespassing complaint if they don't leave.

View Quote

While that is the correct response, I wouldn’t be able to contain myself and would have to berate them a little.  At least mock and laugh at them.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 6:41:45 AM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By mancat:
I would not be surprised or shocked at all to discover that the Biden DOJ or even the DNC are hiring contractors to go around and intimidate people by pretending to be federal agents, on nothing more than reports by social media orgs that someone was saying shit online about them.
View Quote

They don't need to hire contractors, th3 FBI has done this before.  It's surprising how many here think this is fake.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 6:50:14 AM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By WeimaranerDad:

Those two either had some sort of terminal name or number associated with them.  And/or whatever the intell weenie’s  last name was at the police department who did the query to NCIC .was in that far right column.

The other two pings, from ALPR’s had absolutely nothing in that far right column.

No last name.

Circling back to the bolded part above….then why does my NCIC just so happen to get pinged on the exact dates and times I am going to/from a gun range?

Said another way….why aren’t there other just plain innocuous ALPR pings for say when I went to the grocery store or when I went to work or when I went to Scheel’s?

View Quote

How do you know these two entries are from LPRs? Is it listed on the information you were given?

I was curious if something had changed so when I got into the I checked on our system.  Nope; no NCIC connection. Any hits generated via the LPR system have to be confirmed through NCIC before action is taken. We started trying LPRs on vehicles back in 07-08 and ditched the vehicle mounted units for fixed and mobile units.  Those have worked a lot better for us.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 6:51:02 AM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By steel_weasel:
Completely fake.  Any Agent who refuses to identify themselves on an official interview knows they are on ice so thin they've already fallen through.  The FBI has had a body worn camera protocol for over a year.  None of those 'actors' appeared to have one.  If so, their camera footage is fully discoverable and that they refused to ID themselves.

While their are prohibition against photographing/scanning bureau credentials, video taping is 'a-ok'.  I've seen several Agents present their creds on camera.

Again, totally fake.

View Quote

It's for the rage clicks.

Link Posted: 3/29/2024 6:59:55 AM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By trout3:
No video or photo of Credentials are allowed
View Quote
Lol my hidden cameras don't care about rules.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 7:05:42 AM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By packinheavy:
A FBI agent and a St Louis County officer, both in street clothes, showed up on base to question one of the soldiers I work with about some social media posts several years ago.  They did display identification though.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By packinheavy:
Originally Posted By Dieselman:
I feel like this is fake maybe to generate social media clicks? Does the FBI wear casual street clothing and refuse to show ID?

I mean they are the most corrupt cunts that I know of, but figure they would at least have some sort of ID to show who they are.
A FBI agent and a St Louis County officer, both in street clothes, showed up on base to question one of the soldiers I work with about some social media posts several years ago.  They did display identification though.

They said they did but would not do it twice. Seems like if its all friendly and you want her cooperation then providing credentials should be an easy thing to accomplish and keeps the conversation civil.

Link Posted: 3/29/2024 7:05:43 AM EDT
[#18]
So you're saying it's a fake video?

Or are you saying it's real, but only dumb sheep would be bothered by stuff like this?
View Quote

Oh I'm sure its real and it is obviously being used to manipulate sheep.

So who is the woman that filmed this and what did her posts say that triggered the visit?  If I were to hazard a guess, there were some threats made based off the "keeping everyone safe" comment by the guy in the center.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 7:06:32 AM EDT
[#19]
I feel like this is fake maybe to generate social media clicks? Does the FBI wear casual street clothing and refuse to show ID?

I mean they are the most corrupt cunts that I know of, but figure they would at least have some sort of ID to show who they are.
View Quote
Well she posted the tag number.

East enough to find out who they are.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 7:09:43 AM EDT
[#20]
FJB.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 7:10:06 AM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By JIMBEAM:

They won’t let you photograph their ID.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By JIMBEAM:
Originally Posted By CyberSEAL:
They absolutely will arrive dressed like that...

They won’t let you photograph their ID.

I don't understand this mentality. Being able to identify a real fbi cred gives the average citizen the ability to have faith in who they are talking to.

If they are concerned about fakes, well if noone knows then that seems simple. But Google shows a bunch.

That's a retarded policy and should be forbidden for government employees.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 7:47:07 AM EDT
[#22]

No last name.

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By 1245xx:

My points still stand.  You were not notified by NCIC of a query.  You made a request of NCIC.
Those are LPR-S, you are correct. There was a pic taken of your tag.  That information was taken by a human NCIC terminal operator and run through NCIC as well as your own state information center.  Probably something like Illinois crime information center.  The terminal operator had to manually enter it into NCIC.  There are probably at least 2 cars in the US that has your tag number, as you found out.  That’s why the terminal operator has to run the tag through NCIC before any enforcement action can be taken.  Like one car in Illinois and one some where else has the same tag number.  Your tag had a picture taken and then ran  through NCIC.  I doubt they are gonna tell you why, as the poster above  from Texas has alluded to.

No last name.

I've seen your previous threads on that matter. You have good idea what the answer is, but no one here can (or will) confirm it: AI. Somebody, somewhere, in a .gov agency, wants to keep tabs on people traveling in certain areas with certain facilities like the shooting range. It would be a simple matter to program the feed from the LPR's to flag certain inputs, just like they can flag stolen vehicles and outstanding warrants. That is really the only explanation for selective pings.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 7:53:39 AM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By defendtexas:

Back in the 80's and before that the local UC guys would have a box of license plates in the trunk and just rotate them out.   Some would even save the parking tickets wrote on it and put it on the windshield for other UC work.  

View All Quotes
What I am gathering from this thread is that even if plates were ran, there is a possibility that they may come back as some bogus private LLC set up to deflect from them being Feds.

Back in the 80's and before that the local UC guys would have a box of license plates in the trunk and just rotate them out.   Some would even save the parking tickets wrote on it and put it on the windshield for other UC work.  

Hey, similar to the Jim Rockford glove compartment business card kit!
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 8:05:05 AM EDT
[#24]
I've seen ATF agents dressed like absolute slobs at gun shows. An Importer and SOT I worked at some years ago got compliance inspections often. I saw the same agents at gun shows numerous times.

FBI agents that came to Barrett a few times were absolute cock suckers at times. One or 2 of them were decent acting. The female agents were 99% of the time assholes and would refuse to show ID's or sign the visitor log. They were told to wait outside while the ones that showed ID and signed the visitor log were allowed in.

The agents that came to the importer I worked at arrived in Crown Vics with TN state tags, not .gov plates.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 8:05:18 AM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By NCPatrolAR:

So who is the woman that filmed this and what did her posts say that triggered the visit?  If I were to hazard a guess, there were some threats made based off the "keeping everyone safe" comment by the guy in the center.
View All Quotes
So you're saying it's a fake video?

Or are you saying it's real, but only dumb sheep would be bothered by stuff like this?

So you're certain the issue is 100% the woman, solely based on what the bearded guy who refuses to even give his name said about safety, which seems to be a pretty common catchphrase anyway?

Should we be proud of the way these agents handled themselves and the situation?  And you're confidant that we can trust the FBI and their proxies not to misuse their power to intimidate political enemies?

I'll admit it would be a hilarious twist if the woman is a Muslim pro-Pali who was threatening jews or something like that.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 8:11:52 AM EDT
[#26]
"My buddy works for the ffbi, but he's one of the good guys"

No, no he isn't.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 8:15:10 AM EDT
[Last Edit: gotigers] [#27]
Originally Posted By Jodan1776:
Do not engage.
"You got a warrant?"
"No?"

View Quote

Exact way to handle this.

My local deputies would have none of this shit. They would not be polite to encroaching DBAGs violating rights.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 8:19:25 AM EDT
[Last Edit: defendtexas] [#28]
This thread is hilarious. Four grown adults go out and collect video evidence on three of them impersonating FBI special agents with their LP visible?

Here is the video on Youtube.   They first went to the front door and ID'd themselves.  They said they already showed her their creds in the video and she confirmed it.  She wanted to get their ID's on her video and asked for them to ID themselves again.  .  The female is carrying her creds in her hand in the start of the video.   It's Oklahoma.  That's what you get in the middle of nowhere America.  

FBI At Stillwater, Oklahoma Doorstep Over Facebook Posts About Joe Biden
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 8:22:27 AM EDT
[#29]
What if the FBI investigated her faking an FBI investigation?
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 8:28:23 AM EDT
[#30]
Originally Posted By Paul:
Defund the FBI's social media conduct code enforcement actions.

View Quote

FIFY.  No idea what the woman posted, but it wouldn't surprise me at all if they were feds just based on some of the ones I've seen.  The days of wearing a suit and tie and looking professional (the "G-Man" look) are long gone.  
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 8:28:29 AM EDT
[#31]
Originally Posted By Ronin72:
Should have called the police and reported that there are people at her door with guns. She is absolutely terrified of them. Please help!
View Quote

Link Posted: 3/29/2024 8:30:19 AM EDT
[#32]

View Quote

This is 100% fake
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 8:31:24 AM EDT
[#33]
This thread is hilarious. Four grown adults go out and collect video evidence on three of them impersonating FBI special agents with their LP visible?

Here is the video on Youtube.   They first went to the front door and ID'd themselves.  They said they already showed her their creds in the video and she confirmed it.  She wanted to get their ID's on her video and asked for them to ID themselves again.  .  The female is carrying her creds in her hand in the start of the video.   It's Oklahoma.  That's what you get assigned in the middle of nowhere.  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_ig-OHF2kU
View Quote
Which part is hilarious?

I think it's almost sad, in a way. These guys grew up watching the mighty FBI, and just knew when they got in they too would be out shooting dogs and women holding babies, and the teenage sons of people suspected of violating firearms regulations. They thought they'd be kitted up, rolling heavy and wasting families, burning them out of their dangerous "compounds", then posing in the rubble and charred bones so they'd have photos to hang in their offices later and brag to their buddies about.

Instead they turned out to be a couple dumb slobs driving around in a Nissan Rogue trying to intimidate political enemies over Facebook posts, allegedly. Not only aren't they burning this woman out of her house, they're too scared to even let the public know what their names are.

It's pathetic, but I don't think it's hilarious.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 8:34:23 AM EDT
[#34]
So you're certain the issue is 100% the woman,
View All Quotes

Are you 100% certain the problem is the agents?   Notice how I said I'd hazard a guess of what her posts were.  Am I 100% certain; of course not but these videos tend to play out certain ways and the language used gives us clues as to what is going on.  

Should we be proud of the way these agents handled themselves and the situation?  

They weren't aggressive, stayed calm, were polite,  provided the phone number of the closest office when asked, etc   I dont see anything wrong with how it was handled by anyone
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 8:38:13 AM EDT
[#35]
That there is some grade-A bullshit.  Good for our girl to dress them down a bit.  What BS.  I can't believe this.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 8:40:06 AM EDT
[Last Edit: NCPatrolAR] [#36]
According to this she's Muslim and posts Pro Palestine/anti Israel stuff.

From X
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 8:43:08 AM EDT
[#37]
Dumb.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 8:44:39 AM EDT
[Last Edit: SAE] [#38]
Originally Posted By apexcrusade:
That there is some grade-A bullshit.  Good for our girl to dress them down a bit.  What BS.  I can't believe this.
View Quote

I don't think that was real.
It serves no purpose at all.

There was no authority in their voices like a police.

A million post "FJB" everyday.

Think about it.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 8:48:25 AM EDT
[#39]
The two guys look like every guy FBI agent I've ever interacted with. The female agent looks like every female agent I've ever interacted with. 100% FBI. They should have either shown their credentials again, or left once they refused. I get the feeling they didn't want to be there, but were told to do it.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 8:52:48 AM EDT
[#40]
"If you have questions then write them down and provide them to me. My attorney and I will then review your questions and may respond at our leisure."

"Have a wonderful day, goodbye."
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 8:56:46 AM EDT
[#41]
View Quote

That's a whole other tamale isn't it.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 9:00:44 AM EDT
[#42]

Are you 100% certain the problem is the agents?   Notice how I said I'd hazard a guess of what her posts were.  Am I 100% certain; of course not but these videos tend to play out certain ways and the language used gives us clues as to what is going on.  

They weren't aggressive, stayed calm, were polite,  provided the phone number of the closest office when asked, etc   I dont see anything wrong with how it was handled by anyone
View All Quotes

Should we be proud of the way these agents handled themselves and the situation?  

I'm not 100% certain of anything. I don't like the secret police aspect of refusing to show their names, that's my most significant takeaway. They're not deep undercover taking down Carlos the Jackal.. They're riding around in a Nissan knocking on doors over FB posts.

I'm also suspicious of political motivation after what we've seen the past decade or so, but don't know about this particular case. Like I said earlier, this woman might have been posting about genociding Oklahoma Jews for all I know, in which case I understand why they'd knock at least. Still don't love the secrets about their names.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 9:00:52 AM EDT
[Last Edit: NCPatrolAR] [#43]
Originally Posted By 9divdoc:

That's a whole other tamale isn't it.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File

this thread will drop off the radar  in 3........2........1
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 9:05:07 AM EDT
[#44]
Videos are like this are used to get rage clicks and manipulate the sheep.......
View All Quotes
Videos are like this are used to get rage clicks and manipulate the sheep.......

exactly what a sheep would bleat

I'm a cop...that's not some kind of secret.

Disturbing

Link Posted: 3/29/2024 9:05:18 AM EDT
[Last Edit: pale_pony] [#45]
Yall do know the graduation rolls at Quantico are published online, right?

Looking up an FIB S/A,  outside any special investigations, is actually pretty easy

Call the local residency and ask them
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 9:05:38 AM EDT
[Last Edit: AmishElectrician] [#46]
"No authority in they're voice". They're FBI or work with a task force knocking on doors all day. They aren't road patrol dogs. They drive desks and their main weapon is a binder with paperwork. They're not going to be all "Authority" in their voice while they're doing a little interview to further a lead.

People need to stop thinking real life is like TV. I don't know why everyone is hung up on their shirts or the plate. Yes, they are untucked because it is covering their gun. Its not TV. They won't look like Moulder or Scully in suits driving a crown vic with official government plates while wearing a trench coat in the middle of summer. Real life isn't Criminal Minds, they aren't all driving blacked out Suburbans with G plates. The task force guys I've seen all look like these guys, the vehicles are whatever as leased or acquired and the plates are normal plates that either come back to some LLC setup, PO BOX, some state gov agency, or not on file.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 9:09:11 AM EDT
[#47]

From X
View Quote
Lol I called it, and honestly I expected someone to at least make that accusation. But the source is "@Can'tStopPoppin" so we might want to rein in for a minute after all.

Of course, if it turns out that @Can'tStopPoppin is an FBI agent that wouldn't surprise me either at this point
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 9:13:59 AM EDT
[#48]
Originally Posted By SAE:

Think about it.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By SAE:
Originally Posted By apexcrusade:

Think about it.

Understood.  I am a big skeptic, however until proven otherwise it goes down as real in my book.  I'll just log it as another thing to keep in mind as we try to remain a free country.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 9:14:35 AM EDT
[#49]
Looks real to me.   Everytime ive worked with the fbi in the "field" they dress like that.  Vehicle is probably a local le car.  Notice he said they are "with" the fbi.  Meaning not all of them are agents.  They showed ID once when at the door,  they dont care if she saw it.  They dont want their names on video.  They acted exactly the way fbi would act.  If it was a fake video trying to generate clicks there would be more dama.  Everything they said and the way they said it was to avoid escalation.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 9:14:52 AM EDT
[#50]
Lol I called it, and honestly I expected someone to at least make that accusation. But the source is "@Can'tStopPoppin" so we might want to rein in for a minute after all.

Of course, if it turns out that @Can'tStopPoppin is an FBI agent that wouldn't surprise me either at this point
View Quote

lol....thats why I added the twitter link that shows her FB screen name.
Page / 8
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top